All Comments on 'Cutting Loose Ch. 01'

by Glaze72

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
KinPAKinPA10 months ago

The end?!? I hope the “Ch. 01” wasn’t a tease! Excellent story with well developed characters.

GambierroninGambierronin10 months ago

I loved it, but I second the thought that “Ch. 01” isn’t a tease and that this isn’t the end.

smooth_Ballssmooth_Balls10 months ago

The author has this talent to write stories that come with real life, characters with a history that let the reader take a look into the times and the country the plot is located. Folks with real problems, alcoholism, domestic violence, abuse and hopelessness.

A young man who plans his escape from rural Alabama, keeping it secret from all but his aunt and as a surprise to him and the reader as well auntie asks to take her with him. Boldly offers sex to make him agreebut then she gets a surprise as he is not how auntie knows men taking sex, not selfish, rough, mean. But a tender, sensual gifted lover.

Another element which can be found in many stories of this author. They flee together, driving and fucking their way through half of the US until they find another runaway, his mom, her sister. Even the waitress can see how neph and aunt are so in love with each other, no doubt his mom, her sister will see it as well. How will she take it? Lots of energy and love at the end of Ch. 1 and the authors followers can't wait for the sequel..

CriosCrios10 months ago

Great story! Full of emotion...hopelessness, pain, joy, rebirth! Can't wait for Part II.

zooliciouszoolicious10 months ago

A complete story, begging for more.

Glaze72Glaze7210 months agoAuthor

Hello, all.

First of all, thanks s much for the lovely compliments. And if it turns out that you would like to get this story (and its sequel) you can find it on my page on Smashwords. The titles are Cutting Ties (1) and Cutting Loose (2).

Or you can get both books AND another duology (While the Cat's Away/The mice Will Play) for only $4.99! Link below!

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/724523

Thanks again,

Glaze72

sp9983sp998310 months ago

Six pages of fluff.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

If none of them gets pregnant this story is a big lose for such good Part 1.

Ravey19Ravey1910 months ago

Great story. Thought there might be more drama on the way out but it's good enough.

DivwayDivway10 months ago

Once again another brilient story with really good charcters and lots of the stuff we like from your work. Ch. 01 does suggest more. I hope the "The End" was only for that chaper. More please.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good story, but tell me, what do you have against Southerners?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

By far this is easily the best story on this site!!!

LeenysmanLeenysman10 months ago

Lovely story so far. One thing that felt like a (minor) glitch was Roy Lee having a cell phone but no credit card and then Eileen getting a new phone when she doesn't want to use her existing credit card. Prepaid plans paid in cash in both cases?

dikupinyadikupinya10 months ago
and??

don't stop there.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Excellent story. Well written with good flow. I wonder if he's up to taking care of two women. Hmmm. My mind wandered. Gonna have to check our your list.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill6910 months ago

Please, please moooore!

Crusader235Crusader23510 months ago

Wonderful story of two women escaping abusive husbands. Five stars. Hoping there's another chapter coming.

linnearlinnear10 months ago

Excellent story and very well written. I'm hoping there is another chapter since this was labeled chapter 1.

KittyLover80KittyLover8010 months ago

What a superb story! You draw such wonderful word pictures. Brilliant group of characters and interesting plot. Thanks for writing this story. I hope you choose to continue with additional chapters. 5 Stars.

Microbevel8Microbevel810 months ago

My goodness, what a read! Hot sex and believable story line. Please work on the next installment.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle5310 months ago

Anxiously waiting for further chapters. Five enormous stars.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Flipping over one of the bills, he pointed at the fine print. "Legal tender for all debts, public and private. Make change or we'll find someplace else to stay."

-

Actually, that's one that trips up a lot of folks. Anything that requires you to you pay in advance does not create a debt and thus does not obligate them to accept cash.

DrumskullDrumskull10 months ago

Four touchdowns in one game against Polk High? Dude could have gotten a job selling women's shoes.

Diecast1Diecast16 months ago

Great story . Love it. AAAAAA++++++

vividlyyoursvividlyyours5 months ago

Fabulous, A+, Characters, dialog, setting, it's all first rate.

Rob_RoyaleRob_Royale3 months ago

Just fucking terrific. Great stuff. Writing, build up, characters, plot, all totally on point. Bravo.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGlaze72@Glaze72
Hello All: Update as of May 2023. I have had people reach out to me regarding sequels to stories that I have posted on here, so let me address those first: "Mary's Innocent Passion." This is titled "Innocent Passion" on my page on Smashwords and my personal website. No seque...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES