Cutting Loose Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're not too far from Pulaski. What say we turn off there, grab a bite, find ourselves a hotel, and make some plans?"

*****

The Bear-Foot Inn looked like a decent place to stay. Two stories, it sat off the interstate, just inside the city limits, conveniently close to the diner where they had eaten a late meal.

"Can I help you?" the bored, skinny clerk asked. He eyed them questioningly.

Roy Lee supposed they were a strange sight. The one thing he had not planned for was his lack of luggage. Now he held a cardboard box awkwardly in his arms as Eileen trailed behind him, a suitcase in one hand, trying to keep a straight face.

"Two rooms, please."

"One room," said Eileen, her voice firm.

He turned to face her. "Aunt Eileen, you don't have to..."

"Don't be stupid, boy. You're not going to pay for two rooms all the way to Montana. You can't afford to waste money that way." She looked at the clerk. "One room."

"Single or double beds?"

Roy Lee glared at him. "She's my aunt. Double beds."

The clerk shrugged. "Didn't mean no offense. Lots of guys show up with women here, tell me she's their auntie. Or their cousin. Or daughter. Don't make no difference to me." He paused, considering. "Of course, not many of the women are as good-looking as her." He smiled, revealing bad teeth, "One night'll be sixty-four oh-seven."

Roy Lee laid out four twenties. The clerk looked at him nervously. "We usually ask folks to pay by credit card."

He lost patience with the stupid, smirking idiot. Flipping over one of the bills, he pointed at the fine print. "Legal tender for all debts, public and private. Make change or we'll find someplace else to stay."

"There's a Best Western right across the road," Eileen pointed out helpfully.

Grumbling, the clerk made change. "Still, I'll need a card to charge you for incidentals if you use them." As Roy Lee turned, murder in his eye, he held up his hands. "Listen, man. It's company policy. You don't want me to lose my job, do you?"

Eileen stepped forward. "Calm down, baby." She smiled at the clerk. "You don't put anything on the card unless we actually buy some porn off the television or raid the mini-bar, right?"

"No ma'am."

She handed him her MasterCard. "Here you go, honey," she said, smiling lazily. She patted his hand as she took the card back. "You've been very helpful. Y'all have a good night now, y' hear?"

****

Roy Lee kicked the door shut behind him and dropped the box to the floor. "Stupid, grunting, white-trash moron," he snarled under his breath. He took off his jacket, dropping it over a chair, and sat on one of the beds. Looking at Eileen, he saw that she was red-faced and shaking. Dropping down beside him, she hunched over her middle, arms clasped around her belly, squeaking sounds coming from her mouth.

Alarmed, he put his arm around her shoulder. "Aunt Eileen! Are you all right?"

Taking a deep breath, she straightened up, then collapsed in hysterical laughter, flopping down on her back. Holding her stomach, she rocked back and forth, her eyes leaking tears.

"Oh, sweet Jesus, that was funny! Your face when he asked if we wanted a single bed! I thought you were going to jump over the counter and choke him to death!"

He snorted, then grinned, then snickered. The giggles slowly mounted, and before he knew it, he was laughing, too, laughing until his belly ached and he fell back on the bed beside her. As soon as one would taper off, they would catch each others' eyes and that would set them off again.

"And then you read the money to him. I expected you were going to go on with e pluribus unum, then maybe quote the Constitution or something."

That triggered even more laughter, and he rolled back and forth, enjoying the feel of her warm shoulder against his. He finally managed to gather himself and smiled at her, propped up on one elbow.

"I'm glad you're here, Aunt Eileen. If you hadn't come with me, I'd probably still be parked at that crossroads outside town, having a panic attack."

"You're welcome, baby." She laid her hand on his cheek, and lifted her head, brushing his lips with hers. He reached with his arm, meaning to give her a quick hug, and was startled when his hand found the warm skin of her belly, in the gap where her t-shirt had pulled away from her jeans.

Pull away, his mind commanded him. Pull away now. But her skin was soft, and warm, and her lips were firm and sweet on his. Instead, he spread his fingers and gently rubbed his hand across the smooth flesh of her stomach, smiling as his sexy aunt moaned into his mouth.

Eileen cradled Roy Lee's cheek in her hand, taking pleasure in the slightly raspy feel of his stubble against her palm. Below, her stomach churned in lust as the heat of his hand sank through her skin, warming her belly and her feminine core.

Suddenly, her clothes felt too tight, the loose fit of her t-shirt a restraint across her breasts, the worn denim of her jeans shackles that should be removed. Her hand moved from his cheek to the back of his neck, pulling his face closer to hers, and her lips opened, her tongue snaking out of her mouth to enter his. His hand moved from her belly to her hip, and she moved with him, rolling onto her side until her chest touched his, their bodies molded together from head to toe.

She smiled into his eyes and shivered as his hand moved under her shirt to stroke her back, her nipples tingling, tightening, until they were firm and erect. She grasped the hem and pulled it up until her tan bosom was exposed, her dark areolae pebbled with desire.

So wrong, she thought to herself. This is so wrong. If Jilly could see us now she'd have a heart attack. Seducing your nephew to get out of town, Eileen? What sort of god-fearing woman does that?

But it feels so right. As soon as I felt how gentle he was, back at the salon, I knew I had to have him. And I will. Tonight.

"I saw you looking at me earlier, baby," she crooned. She lifted her breasts in her palms as if they were an offering. "Do you like my titties? Do you want to play with them?"

"Aunt Eileen..." He stuttered, fumbling for words. "I can't!"

"You can. I want you to. I want you, Roy Lee." She leaned forward and kissed him again, tasting him with a quick flick of her tongue on his lips. "We're not aunt and nephew tonight. We're Eileen Harris and Roy Lee McCoy; two lonely people who need help, and are helping each other."

He closed his eyes. "God help me," she heard him mutter. He sat up in the bed, and for one heartbroken instant she thought he was going to deny her and leave. But then his strong arms came around her and she felt herself being lifted into his lap. With a happy squeak she settled down, her legs wrapping around his waist. Lifting her arms, she pulled the t-shirt off, throwing it onto the other bed without a second glance.

Disbelieving, Roy Lee bent his head, his lips dropping kisses on the slopes of Eileen's breasts. Slowly her head fell back, and her back arched like a bow until she had to brace her arms on the mattress to keep from falling over. Her tits pointed skyward, the nipples jutting forward arrogantly, until Roy Lee took one within his hot, loving mouth.

At once, Eileen's legs tightened around his waist, and her zipper-clad crotch ground, almost painfully hard, into his straining cock. He moaned around the flesh of her breast as he suckled her, his tongue wrapping around the taut nub of her nipple. One arm twined around her back to support her, and the other came up to cup her other breast in his long, clever fingers, gently kneading the firm flesh. He switched, and Eileen panted as his fingers slid over the saliva-soaked skin of her mounds, teasing her.

She fumbled at her waistband, trying to undo the button which sealed her jeans. "Get them off. Get them off," she whimpered, until with an audible snap the button was freed and she was able to lower the zipper. Roy Lee tugged at the waistband, but was only able to lower it a few inches, as her wide-spread legs, still entwined about his waist, held her jeans tight around her thighs.

But her rear was exposed, and she shuddered as his loving hands cradled her cheeks, the fingers creeping down to brush against the lips of her sex. As he touched her wetness for the first time, she nestled her body to his, her lips dropping fiery kisses in the hollow of his neck.

He teased her for a moment, then withdrew, pausing until she raised her head to look at him.

"What?" she demanded.

He ran a hand up her chest, up her neck, until the tips of his fingers reached her lips. Understanding his intentions, she opened her mouth so he could wet his digits with her saliva. As his fingers entered her mouth, she looked him in the eyes, her own wicked with the knowledge of how much she aroused him. Her tongue swirled around his fingers, reminding him of the way it had teased his cock in the salon earlier that evening, and he had to close his eyes against the force of his need.

Taking his hand from her mouth, her let it trail down her body until it hung, poised, at the gates of her sex.

"All bare," he whispered. "Why?"

"Because Donny hated it," she replied. "He said it made me look like a tramp. As if he was one to talk! As if I didn't know about the times he was gone for 'conferences' in Memphis or Birmingham and came back reeking of some other woman!" Her eyes welled with tears, still capable of being hurt by a man she had once thought she loved.

"Shhhhhh," he said. "He's gone and I'm here." He let his fingers glide against her opening, smiling as he felt her slick wetness under his touch. Parting her folds, he eased his index finger into her cleft, letting his thumb rest on her mons as he slowly sank into her.

"Oohhh," Eileen moaned, letting her head sag back in pleasure. She was grateful for the hand supporting her back. Otherwise, she may have fallen back onto the mattress and let Roy Lee have his wicked way with her. She sighed in rapture as his finger probed her opening, heat pooling in her belly and at the juncture of her thighs. It was only with difficulty that she kept her inner muscles relaxed, rather than clamping on his oh-so-welcome invasion.

Looking up, she saw his brows pinch in a pensive frown.

"Something wrong?" she said quietly, her thighs trembling.

He dropped his head to her collarbone, decorating her skin with kisses. "Not wrong. But you're kind of...tight. Even with only one finger. If we make love..."

"When we make love, I think you mean," she said firmly.

"When we make love, I don't want to hurt you." He shrugged, even as his finger continued its exploration of her depths. "I think I'm going to have to do more than this to get you ready."

Eileen raised her eyebrows, feigning ignorance. "How?"

To her amusement, Roy Lee blushed scarlet. He ducked his head, hiding his eyes. "Maybe I should kiss you. Down there," he said softly. "Would that be all right?"

In response, she pulled away from him. Before he could even think of rejection, she had toed her sneakers off, then hooked her fingers in the waistband of her jeans, pulling them down her legs and off in one graceful motion. She then laid back, her head propped with pillows, her legs spread wide.

"Come on then, baby," she crooned. "Eat me.

"But take your damned clothes off first," she continued. "Good Lord. What does a woman have to do around here to get a boy naked?"

He snorted laughter, then pulled off his worn work shoes. His denim shirt followed, then his jeans. Standing at the foot of the bed, he submitted himself to her inspection.

His beauty made her heart ache. All tan skin and long, strappy muscle and golden-brown hair, he looked like a man out of her teenage fantasies, before marriage and the harsh reality of her husband's temper had crushed her dreams.

"How...how do we do this?" she asked, her voice wavering.

Roy Lee looked at her, his face disbelieving. "He never did this for you?"

She shook her head, face full of pain. "No. I don't want to talk about it," she continued, as he opened his mouth. "Just...help me, Roy Lee."

He nodded, but his face told her that Bobby would have a reckoning to deal with if they ever met again. "First, get comfortable," he said.

Eileen wiggled into the comforter, ignoring the musty smell. "I'm plenty comfortable," she said, hands cupping her breasts, fingers stroking her nipples. He grinned.

"I can tell. Now, spread your legs. I am going to need to lie in between them."

She lifted her knees, then let her legs sag outward, exposing her sex to his view. Laying on the bed, he slowly crept toward her. He turned his head to kiss the sensitive skin of her thighs, and she felt sweat break out on her legs and belly as her passion rose.

"I am going to kiss you there," he said softly, with a nod of his head at her pussy. "Let me know what feels good. And let me know what doesn't. This is all about you."

With that final word, he bent his head to her nether lips, his hands cradling her hips, and gently kissed her, his tongue, slow and gentle and loving, reaching out to taste her musky dew.

At first, Eileen didn't know how to react. The sensations he woke in her were too amazing for her to determine what was good, and what was fucking incredible. She groaned as she felt the rough pad of his tongue sweep up the folds of her labia, and sagged back on her pillows, her legs coming around until she could rest her feet on the firm muscles of his back. Her head lolled back, and one hand kneaded the firm flesh of her breast, fingers tickling the nipple, while the other sank down her chest until she could press the heel of her hand into the swell of her mons.

"Baby. Oh, God, baby. That is so good. So good," she moaned. Suddenly, his tongue found a bit of flesh that was even more sensitive, and her hips jerked upward, her pubic bone catching Roy Lee a smart blow on his nose. He looked up.

"Bad?"

"Oh, no, baby," Eileen sighed. "Nice. That was very nice. Do you think you could do that again?"

His eyes crinkled as he smiled, even though his lips were hidden, and his questing tongue caressed her clitoris a second time. A startled cheep of surprise emerged from her mouth, and she felt his lips curl in a proud smile as he continued to pleasure her.

She sank her hands into the thick wealth of his hair, and had to remind herself of his actions earlier that day, of how he had won her heart with his soft touch. Rolling her head back, she forced herself not to yank on his scalp, but used her hands to guide him, pulling him towards her innermost core.

"More, baby, more, please. That is so good," she breathed, her hips slowly rolling towards his mouth. She paused for a moment, blushing as a wicked thought crossed her mind. "Baby?"

"Hmmmm?"

"Do you think you could use your fingers and your tongue? At the same time?"

Roy Lee lifted his head, smiling for her. "I don't know," he drawled slowly. "You know how men are, Aunt Eileen. Most of us can barely walk and chew gum at the same time."

She giggled. "Shut up. And do what I say, or no nookie for you, you horny little pervert."

"Pots and kettles, Aunt Eileen. Pots and kettles."

He lay back down on the bed, legs hanging over the edge, his cock a burning brand against his belly. Bracing himself on one arm, he eased a finger into her tight cleft and bent his head to her lips once more.

Wet heat enveloped his probing digit, and after a moment's thought, he added a second finger. She was a little bit looser now, able to take more of him inside her, and he had to bite back a shiver of longing. He wanted nothing more than to pull his hand away from her and mount her, but her obvious inexperience with receiving any sort of gratification from a man demanded that he be as slow and careful as possible. He bent his head, his clever tongue seeking out her bud once more, and he thanked Julie Lindstrom for teaching him how to give oral sex.

We may have broken up two years ago, he thought. But I'm in her debt now.

Her hands crept shyly down as he sucked her clit between his lips, his tongue flicking over the sensitive nub. Her fingers spread her lips for him, easing his access, and he smiled as she became more accustomed to what he was doing.

Slowly, the rhythm of her movements changed. Looking up her body, he could see that her skin was flushed, her berry-sized nipples turgid with arousal. Her hands moved away from her labia and up to her mons, pressing down on the soft swell of flesh above her pubis. Her breath came deeper, drawing more and more air into her lungs.

"Roy? Roy Lee? Oh God, baby. Oh, God. I think. I think. I think I'm going to cum soon." Her eyes were closed, and he could feel her toes clenching as she kneaded the flesh of his back with her feet.

In response, he kept his motions firm and steady. There would be no rush, no urgent hurry to force her to orgasm. We have all night. No. Screw that. We have all the time in the world. His mouth joined his fingers at her entrance, lips and tongue joining together to give her the joy which had been denied her for too long.

He felt it at the same time as she did. As he moved back to her clit, he heard her gasp in wonder, then her thighs squeezed together, trapping his head between them at the same time her canal closed on his fingers with surprising force. The muscles of her stomach rippled like a lake in a strong breeze, the patterns of her climax easy to see.

"I'm cumming, baby. I'm cumming!" Eileen keened, the last word trailing off into a high-pitched wail of pleasure. As she shook, he continued to pump his fingers in and out of her spasming passage, trying to prolong her rapture. As her tremors subsided, her hand came down and clutched his wrist with surprising strength.

"No more, baby. No more. I'm too...Oh, God, it's just too much right now. I need a second."

"A second what?"

A hand reached down to swat his shoulder. "No one likes a smart ass. Except for me. Come on up here, lover."

Roy Lee crawled up until they lay side by side again, and she pillowed her head on his chest, her hand curled possessively around his cock. Her eyes were soft and shining with love as she cuddled close to him.

"That was...incredible." she murmured. Her thumb played idly over the head of his prick, smearing his juice over the mushroom-shaped tip.

"I'm glad you liked it," he smiled, kissing the top of her head. He laid a hand on her thigh, and let it travel upwards until he could cup her delightful rear in his palm. She gave a deep sigh and snuggled in closer, her hand still softly stroking.

Slowly, her hand stilled. Frowning, he shifted until he could see her face.

"Aunt Eileen?"

He was answered by a soft snore.

Roy Lee settled his head back into the pillow, his sleeping aunt twined about him.

"Well, shit," he whispered.

*****

Waking came slowly to Eileen the next morning. Rather than the tense alertness which for years had characterized her first moments of awareness, she felt wonderfully comfortable and relaxed. Stretching languorously in the bed, she smiled, indolent as a napping cat.

In a cascade, the memories of the previous day came flowing in.

A dreary Friday afternoon, no different from a hundred others since she had married Bobby Ray. Roy Lee's visit, and the revelation that he was leaving town. The spur-of-the-moment request that he let her come with him. Her desperate attempt to seduce him. Packing. Leaving. Driving. A wonderful session of oral sex.

Falling asleep.

Oh, CRAP!