Cutting Loose Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I went to my marriage bed a virgin, Roy Lee. My girlfriends told me sex was fantastic. Your momma told me that Dale was a pretty good lover, when he was sober.

"But Bobby was mean. He never thought of me," Eileen said, her eyes glimmering with unshed tears, even as her hand cradled his phallus, slowly pumping. "When he wanted a blow job, he would push me to my knees and unzip his pants, like he was going to take a leak in my mouth. And when he was ready, he would grab my hair and fuck my mouth like it was a hole in a wall.

"He wasn't as big as you," she continued. "Not even close. But it hurt. By the time he came, my throat would be raw and my lips and mouth bruised. And he made me swallow, every time, even if I didn't want to. The one time I tried to spit it out he punched me in the gut so hard I thought I was going to puke.

"But you, baby. You were so soft and kind and caring. Well, maybe not that soft," she said with a wicked giggle as he snorted laughter. "But you let me set the pace. God, it was wonderful.

"Which is why I feel I can do this for you."

Bowing her head, she blew a stream of air across his cock, then slowly licked the throbbing head, spreading his pre-come around the rose-colored tip of his penis. Fighting every instinct, Roy Lee kept his hands on the wheel and let her pleasure him.

Her mouth was hot, so hot, her clever tongue sweeping around his shaft as she sank low, then tickling his slit as she rose up, her lips circling his crown. As she worked on him, her saliva dripped unnoticed down the length of his shaft, soaking the wiry brush of sandy hair at his groin.

"Oh, god, that's good," he groaned, leaning back in his seat to give her as much room as possible. "It's too bad the back seat is full of luggage," he whispered. "Or I would stop by the side of the road and take you right now, and to hell with whoever might see us."

Eileen moaned her approval of his naughty thoughts, an image flashing in her mind's eye of them together, wrapped so tightly around each other it was difficult to tell where one body ended and the other began. He trembled as the vibration of her mouth sounded against his sensitive skin, and she did it again, grinning around his cock as he twitched in pleasure.

Her back began to hurt from her awkward angle and shifting, she found a better position, one leg on the floor, the other on the seat. Happily, that allowed her to use her free hand to dip into her folds, and her arousal redoubled as her dancing fingers slid into her cleft, mimicking his pumping thrusts from the previous night. She closed her eyes, and when she felt his hand drop across her back, gliding from her neck to her ass, and back again, she did nothing but lean into the warm strength of his touch.

"Oh, baby, I love you so much," she whispered, removing her head from his cock so she could let him know how she felt.

"I love you too," Roy Lee replied. He darted a glance downwards to where she knelt, skin gleaming in the afternoon sun, and his eyes were so full of happiness she thought she would burst.

She dropped her head to his shaft again, her strokes quicker now, wanting to prove her love for him, and to make him prove his desire for her with his orgasm. Bracing an elbow on the center storage area, she pumped him with her hand while her head rose and fell, lips and tongue eager for his seed. She burbled happily around the slick skin of his cock as she felt his hand leave her back and settle on the bouncing flesh of her tit, one finger delicately stroking her pebble-hard nipple.

Roy Lee felt his climax approach. With an effort that wrenched his mind, he forced his hand away from his aunt's heaving breast and clamped down on the wheel. Unbidden, his hips began to rise, his cock pushing into Eileen's eager mouth. Her cries grew frantic, and she pulled away enough for her hand to fly up and down the length of his rod as the first mighty spasm ripped through him, sending a spurt of his seed directly into her open mouth.

"I'm cumming, Eileen! Oh God, I'm cumming so hard! Cumming for you!" Barely able to see straight, Roy Lee held the car on the road by sheer strength of will while his cock pulsed, sending streams of his cum into Eileen's mouth, which had now descended to his head, her voice moaning ecstatically as she lapped at his pulsing sex.

As quickly as it had started, his orgasm ended, the last twitches of his muscles sending shudders of pleasure through his body. Her head in his lap, Eileen cleaned his softening phallus with long, slow licks of her tongue, eventually rising up to reveal it, pink and gleaming softly, flaccid against his thigh.

He raised his eyebrows at her as she settled back in her seat. She buckled back in, not bothering to put her shirt back on. "I thought you didn't like to swallow."

She shrugged, which did entrancing things to her breasts. "I didn't like to swallow him." She leaned over and kissed him on the lips, somewhat surprised when he didn't pull away. "I loved swallowing you, baby."

*****

To the happy surprise of a dad in a minivan, driving his family home after a tour of Civil War battlefields, they did the same thing again two hours later, just east of St. Louis.

*****

"Did you know," Eileen said quietly as they drove through the sunset into central Missouri, "That a woman's sex drive increases as she ages? And that her sexual peak is generally between ages thirty-five and forty-five?" She was slowly skimming through a web page on her cell phone with one hand, the other being occupied with her aching pussy. Her feet were on the dashboard, and her skirt, the only piece of clothing which had stayed on her body through the long, passion-soaked afternoon, was bunched at her hips. The orange light of the sinking sun painted her body with a warm glow, once that matched the craving inside her for her nephew's body.

Not long now, she sighed to herself.

"I think I had heard that somewhere," Roy Lee, replied, his voice sounding strangled in his ears.

"And also," Eileen continued with a sly glance from under her lids, "the more aroused a woman is, the better prepared her body is to welcome a man inside her." Her index finger slowly slid between her seeping folds, the scent of her musk surrounding them both. She shuddered as she eased two of her fingers deep into her canal, the pad of her thumb pressing against her clit. Beside her, Roy Lee shifted uncomfortably, his fingers adjusting his prick inside his jeans, and she could see how he tried to ease the discomfort his steel-hard phallus was causing him.

"What's the matter, baby?" she asked innocently, her voice at odds with her smoldering gaze. "Is your cock all hard again? Do you want Auntie Eileen to help you out?"

"No," he said. "If you blow me one more time I'm going to have a hard time getting it up when we get to the hotel. And there is no way I'm not going to bed with you tonight."

She faked a pout, but inside her she sang.

Tonight!

*****

They didn't make it to the bed. They barely made it through the door..

The remainder of the drive had been torture, as Eileen whispered to Roy Lee all the things she wanted him to do with her. If the desk clerk at the hotel had noticed the way they could barely keep their hands off each other, she was at least polite enough not to mention it.

The door had hardly closed behind them when Roy Lee turned with a growl, grabbing Eileen by her thighs and hoisting her into his arms, her back against the door. Instantly, her arms curled around his neck, her hot mouth descending on his, but she flinched away as his denim-clad cock rubbed against her groin.

"No, baby, no," she whimpered into his ear. Still braced against the door, she brought her feet around and pushed his thighs away from her damp folds. "I'm too sensitive down there. Take off your pants, baby, please."

For a moment, she thought he would ignore her. But slowly, sanity returned to his eyes and he backed up just enough for his hands to drop to the buttons of his jeans. Her eyes watched him hungrily as she wrapped her legs around his stomach, leaving his hands free.

Staggering slightly, he kicked his shoes off, then stepped out of his jeans. With skill that surprised even him, he managed to pull his socks off by standing on a loose fold of cloth and lifting his leg, then repeating it for the other foot.

When at last his lower body was free, he grinned into her eyes as she lowered herself to him, his throbbing phallus nestling into the wet folds of her sex.

"Better?"

"Oh, baby, so much better," she moaned, the burning pulse of his cock goading her own desire. She murmured her approval as his hands cupped the sweet curves of her buttocks, and drew his head to hers for another soul-searing kiss, tongues playing roughly with each other, her teeth nipping at his lower lip.

Roy Lee fought against his basest instincts. The urge was there. To plunge into her and rut like a beast, caring nothing for her desire or pleasure. Instead, still holding her in his arms, he stepped away from the door and backed up until he reached the bed, flopping backward so when they landed her weight was on top of him, hers the choice as to what action they would take next.

If he had any doubt of her desire for him, it was lost in that moment. Face alight with joy, she knelt above him and pulled off her shirt. Her skirt and shoes quickly followed until she was naked as a jaybird, from her sandy brown hair to her pink toenails.

"Well," Eileen said with a throaty chuckle. "Looks like I win. I'm naked first."

"Barely," he smiled.

"Lift up," she commanded, and helped him pull off his own shirt.

"Oh, baby," she said, looking at him, her eyes soft. "You're beautiful."

"So are you."

She murmured her approval, and bent to kiss him again, his hands finding her breasts, his thumbs on the tips of her nipples. As he squeezed her beautiful orbs, her hips slowly churned, the fluid of her arousal coating his cock with her essence. A lewd squelching sound came from where their bodies joined, and she giggled into his ear at the audible proof of their lust.

Suddenly, his cock twitched, and his head was poised at the entrance to her tunnel. Eyes wide, she looked at him.

"Did you do that?" she asked, her body still, the small muscles of her thighs trembling as his seeping crown, pulse beating hotly, throbbed against her aching cleft.

"Don't look at me," Roy Lee gasped, fighting his every impulse, trying not to thrust his hips upwards and at last breach her gates. "Damn thing has a mind of its own. Can't take it anywhere."

She moved slightly, watching in fascination as his rod jumped like a bass on a hook. "That has to be...inconvenient...sometimes."

"You got that right," he agreed, face red. "Sometimes I get morning wood in the late afternoon."

She cocked a confused eyebrow at him, then giggled softly and resumed her slow, torturous stroking of his rod. "Poor boy. I should really help you out."

She paused at the top of a stroke and sat up, her eyes fixed on his. With a slight cant of her hips, she opened to him, taking his magnificent length inside her in one slow, smooth act, until her lips were flush with his groin, their bodies fused together.

From both their mouths came an ecstatic groan, and Roy Lee's arms came hard around the small of her back as they finally joined.

"No foreplay?" he whispered, his voice teasing in her ear.

"What the hell do you think we've been doing the last six or seven hours?" she retorted, rising up on her elbows so she could look into his beloved face. She shut her eyes against the feelings of rapture as his cock rubbed her inner walls, filling her mind with delight. "If we do much more foreplay I'll have a fucking stroke, I'm so damn horny for you."

In answer, he bent his head, taking her burning nipple into his mouth. A bolt of pleasure lanced from her breast to her belly and she panted into his ear, her own tongue reaching out to trace the whorl of his earlobe. She felt him moan happily, the vibration making her nipple tighten even more.

The combination of his skilled mouth, his warm, loving hands, and his amazing cock drove her wild. With happiness that was almost tinged with regret, she felt her orgasm approaching. Not fair, a tiny, selfish part of her mind pouted. I need more time!

Hush, she told it. You have all the time in the world. Time enough for love, at least. She raised her head and looked into her nephew's eyes. Understanding her immediately, he smiled at her.

"Me, too," he said. Indeed, she could feel his cock thicken as she drove her cleft down on him, filling her more and more tightly as his climax drew near.

With a hoarse shout, his hands clutched her hips, and she felt the spreading warmth in her belly as he spent himself inside her, his seed spewing deep into her core. At almost the same instant, her muscles quaked as her womb clutched his throbbing rod, and her back arched in rapture, sending her over the edge into orgiastic bliss.

Panting, she collapsed on his chest, their sweat mingling.

"God..." she started.

"Damn," he finished.

*****

They made love again before they went to sleep, curled in each other's arms.

Twice.

*****

And then again the next morning, before they left the hotel.

And in Denver, reaching the "mile-high club", as Roy Lee playfully put it.

And in a moment of horny insanity, on a conveniently straight section of Interstate 70, Eileen bouncing in his lap as he drove down the highway, eyes wide and terrified.

And the morning before they left Pocatello, only a few hours away from Promise.

If Eileen had not known better, she would have guessed that Roy Lee was nervous about meeting his mother.

Fortunately, she knew her nephew, and realized that he was fucking petrified.

She reached out her hand and clasped his as they stood outside the post office of Promise, Montana. Population: Six thousand, eight hundred and seventy-two. Elevation: Five thousand and forty-seven feet. Above them, a sky of robin's-egg blue stretched to the distant western mountains.

She zipped up her heavy jacket, wondering if Jillian had considered the climate before moving here from Des Moines. The morning air was chillier than any she had experienced except for the dead of winter in Deer Creek.

"Are you ready?" she asked.

He gave a jerky nod. "Let's go."

The post office was small, basically one long room, with a low counter dividing it in half. A middle-aged man sat in a chair, thumbing through a magazine. He nodded at them and climbed slowly to his feet.

"Can I help you folks?" he asked.

Roy Lee felt Eileen squeeze his hand. Squaring his shoulders, he nodded. "My name is Roy Lee McCoy," he said, watching as the man's eyebrows shot skyward, hearing his southern drawl. He nodded towards Eileen. "This is my aunt, Eileen Harris. We're looking for my mother, her sister. Jillian McCoy. She moved here about seven years ago. I was hoping you could tell us where she lives."

The man leaned back, considering. "If she is your mother, why don't you know where she lives?"

Roy Lee nodded, accepting the man's point. "She ran away from my daddy when I was fourteen. She didn't want him to find out where she went. My uncle, her husband," he continued, nodding again at Eileen, "isn't the best of men. He might have tried to drag her back to Alabama."

"Alabama, eh? Is that where you folks are from?"

Roy Lee nodded.

"Well, I think you made one heck of a long trip for nothing, son. I don't know anyone named Jillian McCoy. Not here in Promise, at least. Are you sure you have the right town?"

Roy Lee glanced at Eileen. "Well, pretty sure. Are you certain no one by that name lives here?"

The clerk smiled. "I've lived here all my life. Man and boy. Sorry, kid. I don't know a Jillian McCoy."

Roy Lee's face was grim with disappointment, but he allowed Eileen to guide him out the door.

"Well, what now?" he asked bitterly, shooting a resentful glance back inside the post office. "Dried up old coot," he muttered.

Eileen looked up the street, and grinned. Taking Roy Lee's hand, she tugged him forward.

"Where are we going?" he asked.

"Remember that Waffle Hut back in Tennessee? Where the waitress helped us find a pawn shop, a thrift shop, and a cell phone outlet?

"If anyone in town knows where your momma is, this is the place to start."

*****

The diner was mostly empty. A big man in his early forties occupied one booth along the far wall, but seemed to be the only other customer at this mid-morning hour. As Eileen and Roy Lee sat down, an older woman approached them, an order pad already appearing in one hand. She was tall and lanky, and looked like she had been serving coffee to tired ranchers for decades.

"How can I help you?" she asked, a professional smile on her face.

Eileen looked at him, and he nodded. She had let him take the lead at the post office. He was letting her take the lead here.

"Good morning," she said, and smiled as she received the expected reaction.

"Good lord, you're not from around here, are you, honey?"

She shook her head with a smile. "I'm Eileen Harris, and this is my nephew, Roy Lee McCoy. We're up from Alabama."

The waitress nodded. "I'm Georgia. What brings you here?"

"Well, breakfast, to start out with," Eileen smiled. Georgia snorted laughter.

"Right you are. Anything to drink to start?"

"You don't happen to have any hot chocolate, do you?" Roy Lee asked wistfully.

"We sure do, honey," Georgia said, pencil flying over her pad. "You, miss?"

"Large orange juice, please."

"Be right up," Georgia said, and walked back to the counter, only pausing to stop by the man in the other booth. Not wanting to seem like she was spying, Eileen looked away, but stretched her ears. The only word she could make out though, was Alabama. Looking up, she caught sight of sharp gray eyes in an intelligent face.

Glancing to the side, she saw her nephew frowning at her. "Aren't you going to ask her, Aunt Eileen?" Roy Lee asked.

"Slowly, baby," she said, reaching for his hand. He tensed, then relaxed. "These people don't know us. If they know Jillian, they're not going to volunteer information. So let's take it slow, make sure they know we're decent people before we give them the third degree."

Twenty minutes later, Roy Lee was plowing through a stack of pancakes, while Eileen ate a bowl of honey-sweetened oatmeal and a dish of mixed fruit. Georgia drifted by and paused at their table.

"Is everything okay, folks?"

Roy Lee grunted enthusiastically, not even bothering to swallow, while Eileen flashed Georgia a blinding smile. "Everything is wonderful. You folks do a good job."

Georgia nodded. "In a town this small, if you start slacking off, people find out in a hurry," she said. "So, what brings you to Promise, if I can ask? We don't get many tourists from Alabama, especially this time of year."

"We're looking for my sister," Eileen said bluntly. Roy Lee choked and reached for his glass of water. "She ran away from her husband about nine years back and settled in Promise about six or seven years ago. This here's her son," she said, nodding at him.

"Hmmm," Georgia said, her face guarded. "This sister have a name?"

"Jillian Mae McCoy."

Georgia shook her head. "I don't know anyone named Jillian McCoy."

Eileen hung her head, but Roy Lee had caught the faint stress Georgia had placed on his mother's last name. He looked up. "And what about Jillian Coulter?" he asked, using his mother's maiden name.