Cutty Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bokkey
Bokkey
175 Followers

"Tonight, I will have you look and admire the skills of these striptease girls. You may even choose the girls you wish to have dancing here in front of us, so look around and see if you like anything." Ms. Brendan laid her hand on her thigh, and kissed her on the cheek. "I want to know your taste for women."

"I don't have any taste for women," Donna thought, yet smiled back at Ms. Brendan and caressed her back. "Thank you, Ms. Brendan," she said, not knowing what else to say. She looked around and suddenly her eyes went big. Ms. Brendan followed her look and saw Donna looking at an older lady walking through the crowd. The lady had straight dark black hair which was cut in a bob. She wore a red short jacket, and her breasts were covered with a red see through bra. Her belly was naked, and from the glittering Donna concluded she probably had a piercing in her belly button. She wore short red jeans, cut very high so her round ass was in clear view. Her long legs had red stockings on, and it all was finished with bright red plateau shoes. Her figure was excellent. While Donna observed her, she expertly teased the crowd, hugged a few well known customers. Had a laugh with them, let them touch her a little bit, but not too much, and then walked on. What struck Donna was that she thought she knew the woman.

"You like that girl?" Ms. Brendan informed with a naughty smile. "Yes...no" Donna replied not being able to take her eyes of the lady.

"Why are you then looking at her?" Ms. Brendan teased on, "You are not getting shy now, Cutty?"

"No Ms. Brendan, it is that I think I know the woman," Donna admitted.

"Oh, that very well could be," Ms. Brendan replied. "She used to live in your neighborhood with her family."

"That's it!" Donna recognized her, "She used to live close to us! Her daughter was a friend of my daughter Julie." Donna looked intently at the woman still walking around. "She changed a lot," Donna said out loud.

"What do you know about her? Tell me," Ms. Brendan asked curious.

"Well," Donna started keeping her eyes fixed on the woman parading through the crowd "She used to have a normal family life, her one daughter was even a friend of Julie, my oldest daughter." The lady was now tongue kissing a probably very well known customer. The man fondled her ass obscenely, and the woman laughed obviously pretending to be enjoying it. "Then at a certain moment it turned out she had an affair with some low life scum-bag. I do not know exactly what was going on. They tried to fix the marriage, but from thereon the family just landed in one problem after the other, usually shameful facts. Her daughter got busted with drugs I recall. I had even told Julie not to see her anymore. The husband left after a while, as more affairs of the woman came to light. She was a real slut as it turned out to be. We all felt sorry for the husband. They continued to live for a short while in the same house, without the father, but eventually moved. After the daughter got expelled from school for indecent behavior." Donna looked at the woman. "The fact is that it was just sad to see them, walking around, alone, and obviously unhappy. Still trying to keep up appearances. I felt sorry for them somehow. It was as if bad luck just followed that family."

"And now the slut mother is here," Ms. Brendan smiled neglecting the sadness of the story "She has been here for two years now I think."

Donna turned to Ms. Brendan with a suprised face.

"Don't look so surprised, I know her history a little bit too, from herself. She is one big slut I tell you, and an expert dancer. Let's have her come over here."

"No!" Donna gasped.

"Don't be shy, she might even be happy to see an old friend." Ms. Brendan waved away her objections, "And she can tell you her story from her point of view, not from your mundane neighborhood gossip. Than you and your coffee club have something new to chat about."

The waitress just brought back the drinks, and Ms. Brendan whispered something in her ear, pointing at the woman in red now leaning up at a fat customer and rubbing his chest, while drinking a glass of champagne or something. Smiling at him, trying to get him to pay for a lap dance probably.

Donna still couldn't take her eyes of the woman. Memories of the family floating through her dazed mind.

"Her name is Rebecca, Rebecca Fowler, formerly Brown-Fowler." Ms. Brendan remembered Donna, "And her stage name is 'Red Pussycat'."

Donna looked at Ms. Brendan again, surprised. "She loves red," Ms. Brendan explained.

Donna went back to look at Rebecca. She was still busy with the fat man.

"Yeah, two years in which she built up quit a reputation. Her lap dances are famous, even though she is older than the rest of the girls here. She teaches them her tricks too. A perfect example to me of a woman who found out at a later age she was actually an exhibitionist. Or a slut, maybe even a whore."

"What about her daughter?" Donna asked, keeping her eyes fixed on Rebecca. She didn't like the rude comments of Ms. Brendan. It conflicted with her recollection of the family, though it matched the gossip.

"Well, you can ask her."

"Won't that be strange, I mean..."

"Hey, lap dancers are humans too you know. She has a brain too and will understand why you ask that question. Don't you worry, she is a strong woman, she can have a few insulting questions. She'll have a few for you too, no doubt."

Ms. Brendan obviously referred to Donna's own situation. Donna blushed as she thought about it, "She's right! If I ask her those questions, she will obviously fire back a few too. And if Ms. Brendan starts giving instructions which I will have to follow, it will become even more embarrassing!" Donna now felt even more uncomfortable with Rebecca coming over.

"Why don't we take that girl in the blue dress with the bikers?" she tried.

"We'll ask her too. But let's go for Rebecca first, she seems free."

At that moment she saw the half naked waitress approach Rebecca and the fat man she was warming up to. The waitress whispered in her ear, and Donna blushed as she saw Rebecca look in their direction. "I hope she doesn't recognize me!"

Rebecca started to smile and wave, and whispered something back to the waitress, who smiled and left. Rebecca meanwhile continued with caressing the fat man.

"She will come to the table when she finishes that customer. It is a regular of hers." The waitress said to them as she walked over from Rebecca.

"That's ok hon, thank you," Ms. Brendan said. "Cutty , have some more margarita, you will get a great show!" she then turned to the waitress who just walked away. "Excuse me girl!"

The waitress turned, "Yes ma'am?"

-

"Could you ask that girl over there to come here?" She pointed to the girl dancing with the bikers "Before she gets too busy. We'll pay her good."

"Okay ma'am," the waitress said and walked away.

"Damn, this is even worse." Donna thought. Now I have two girls going to dance for me." She sipped her margarita, "And she wants me drunk again." She took another sip "It tastes good though, very good." After the wine and tequila she was getting quite an appetite for alcohol.

"You just drink and relax, Cutty." Ms. Brendan said, "Just drink and relax."

The lady dancer had come over as soon as the waitress told her to. Before the bikers could object, she said something to them, and two other dancers came over to keep them busy. They quickly shifted their vulgar attention to the two new girls in front of them.

She kissed Ms. Brendan on the cheek, and then sat down with them.

"A drink?" Ms. Brendan asked.

"Yeah, some champagne please," the girl said.

"So typical," Donna thought as she shyly looked at the girl.

"Let me introduce you to my girlfriend," Ms. Brendan said as she ordered the waitress to fetch a champagne for the girl. "This is Cutty. It's her nick name, but everybody calls her that way."

"She has razor sharp pussy lips?" the girl joked as she held out her hand towards Donna. "I'm Trinity, please to meet you, Cutty."

"Now Cutty is new to this sort of thing. Actually, it is her first time at a strip club as a normal visitor, besides bachelor parties and the likes."

"Oooh, lovely!" The girl goo-ed. She eyed up Donna who felt more and more uncomfortable.

"So, I want you to give her a special treat, no boundaries, and you know I am good for the money."

"Ms. Branden, say no more." The girl said enthusiastically. "I.." she looked at Cutty, "We will give you a show you will never forget!" She stood up and walked over to Donna. She picked up her margarita "You finish this quickly, it'll calm you're nerves, and you let me do the rest." She turned and walked to a panel attached to the wall.

Ms. Brendan smiled and nodded at Donna, who understood this as a hint to do as she was told. "Damn," she thought as she gulped the margarita down.

"Two more please," Ms. Brendan said to the waitress who had appeared again. "For the show," Ms. Brendan explained to Donna as her empty glass was taken away by the waitress.

Trinity meanwhile flipped some switches and a dark red curtain came down separating their place from the rest of the room.

"This is so cool of this place," Trinity said as she walked over to Donna. "And the lightning is perfect. Now wait for the music to begin. We start slowly, softly."

The girl positioned herself in front of Donna, with her legs touching the couch Donna was sitting in. She put her arms in her hips and smiled looking down at Donna. "Tell me what you see, Cutty, what do you like about me." Donna was looking at the young girl in front of her and didn't know what to do, until Ms. Brendan signaled her to do as she was told.

"I-I..., your clothing," Donna said, hoping this would please the girl and make her stop.

"Hahahaha, you are funny. What clothing, this flimsy revealing outfit? Noooo, tell me what you like about me, my body, my face." She bent over, "My breasts..." And she gave Donna a good close up view of her breasts still covered with the blue bra.

The music started softly, a standard disco beat, the type you heard in those cheap porn movies. "Come on, tell me..." Trinity said as she waved her body close to Donna's.

"Feel my skin," she said and took Donna's hand and laid it on her belly. "Isn't it soft?"

Donna felt her skin. "Y-yes, it is," she mumbled. "It is very soft."

"Say it is nice," Trinity whispered in her ear, breathing softly. Letting her breath caress Donna's ear.

"It is nice..." Donna said, feeling nervous as hell. Her ear tingling, and the feeling spreading.

Trinity started to touch Donna. "You have a nice body too. Cutty. I like your face a lot, it's got some cool innocent 'housewife look' still." Trinity whispered, her hands softly jumping over Donna's face, to her breasts, her belly. "You've been working out haven't ya," she said.

"Yes," Donna replied softly.

Trinity got up again and turned her back towards the humble Donna, all the while softly moving to the music. "You see me, I work out to." She bend over pushing her ass towards Donna, "Every day, Cutty, every day." she wiggled her ass a little more. "Touch me." she invited, and Donna did. She softly felt her ass, "feel the soft skin..." she said encouraging Donna to continue.

Two new margaritas where brought by the waitress who appeared through the curtain. Ms. Brendan, enjoying the show, signaled her to put them on the stage where Trinity was dancing. Trinity picked up one glass and turned to Donna again.

"Here you drink this one fast, Cutty, you're still too tense," she instructed, and Donna gulped it down while Trinity danced bent over her, with one finger lifting the bottom of the glass to speed her up.

"There you go, they should kick in within the next five minutes," she smiled and took the glass out of Donna's hands. The next minutes she just danced in front of Donna as she coerced Donna to touch her skin all over. Then when she saw the margarita's having an effect on Donna she really got going.

"Let's try it again, what part of me do you like," she whispered again this time hovering really close to the tipsy Donna.

"Your figure, " Donna replied. "Your face."

"Better, now let me show you a little more of my figure," and she gently grabbed the back of her bra, while still bent over Donna, and unclipped it. She held the bra with one hand in front of her in place, and then took it away.

Donna got a clear view of her small young breasts, with their little hard nipples.

"Touch them with both your hands girl," Trinity encouraged, as she moved them in circles above Donna's body. Her face with her blue eyes gazing straight into Donna's, her pink colored lips in a naughty smile, her blond hair waving seductively around her head.

Donna started to feel a little more than tipsy, and the music with its typical beat, the lightning, the warm chair, it was all getting to her. She reached out with her hands and touched the nipples of Trinity as told to. Trinity on cue brought her lips close to Donna's left cheek, close to her ear, as if she was about to kiss her. Donna could hear her softly breathing, and the warm air from her mouth was caressing down over her cheek. As she trusted her breast into Donna's raised hands, she moved her mouth across the face of Donna, every now and then making eye contact.

She lifted her breast into the face of Donna. "Look at them," she said, and Donna did.

Trinity fetched the second margarita and held it above her breasts. She bent over so her breasts were above Donna's head, which she gently forced backwards. Donna was now face up underneath her breasts. "Now watch carefully and do as I tell you to," she said softly. "First look at my breast and open your mouth." And after Donna had complied, "Stick out your tongue."

"Further Cutty, further out." She smiled as the half drunk Donna did as she was told.

Trinity slowly turned the glass and began to poor the margarita over her breast, making it drip on Donna's face and open mouth. "Try to catch it all," she instructed. Donna moved around as Trinity switched from breasts, and then she placed a hand at the back of Donna's head, pushing her up as she finished pouring the last margarita over her swaying breasts.

"Lick them gently, Cutty" she instructed, and Donna did. She licked and sucked the margarita of the small, well formed breast of the young girl. Next moment she found herself kissing the breasts passionately tasting the sweet margarita, enjoying the soft skin. Trinity, smiling and softly whispering encouraging words, gently moved her breasts from side to side, and rode her pussy on the right thigh of Donna.

"Raise your skirt," she softly suggested, as Donna felt herself getting worked up. Trinity took Donna's hands and guided them to her own skirt, which already was way up and exposing a bare pussy. "All the way up..." Donna complied and lifted her skirt, so she was sitting bare ass on the couch. Trinity spread her legs, while still gently dancing with her hips on her right thigh. "And now raise the blouse," Trinity ordered. "Better yet, take it off..." she moved backwards, allowing Donna to take off her blouse, and at the same time displaying her topless body, with her wet freshly teased breasts.

As Donna struggled to get her blouse off, Trinity rolled her stocking of her right leg a bit down, so she was now skin to skin, with only a flimsy g-string between her pussy and the leg of Donna. She started to 'ride' the leg again, gently, always on the beat of the music.

Donna, now almost completely naked, was excited, drunk, humiliated, confused. She was looking at Trinity, taking in her beautiful body.

"She could have been a super model," she thought. "She has the perfect sizes, the perfect skin color, the perfect pretty face..."

Trinity interrupted her thought again, now by taking her right hand and guiding it to Donna's own pussy. "Start rubbing yourself, Cutty," she whispered. "You're wet down there, and you can't waste the nectar". Ashamed Donna felt with her own hand her own wetness.

Gently and on the rhythm of the music, Trinity forced Donna's hand up and down her own lips. When Trinity thought she now knew what to do she let go, and Donna found herself rubbing herself slowly and on the rhythm, as required.

Trinity grabbed her attention again by looking into her hazel brown eyes.

"What beautiful blue eyes she has too," Donna drunkenly noticed.

The next moment Trinity pressed her breasts into her face again, and Donna instinctively started to kiss and lick them. Trinity started to grind harder up her legs, and her mouth close to Donna's left ear breathed heavily.

"Rub yourself, finger your wet clit..."

"Stick your finger into your juicy twat..."

Trinity whispered softly in between her breaths, and Donna started to rub in earnest, as her own breathing picked up.

Suddenly Trinity backed away, and stood up, leaving Donna spread, topless with her raised skirt and fingering her pussy. Her left hand had automatically found her left breast, and she was teasing her own nipple.

"What...?" Donna said as she opened her eyes, missing the warm female body rubbing against her.

"Stand up..." Trinity instructed gently as she lifted Donna up. Trinity kept her body close to Donna's as she moved on the music, forcing Donna to follow her in the dancing. She turned Donna around, and with both her hands held Donna's breast, pushing her own into the back of Donna.

"You're moving good now Cutty, you feel the music," she whispered in her ears.

"Oh no," Donna thought "I'm drunk again, I am loosing control again... I feel hot again!"

"I don't want..." but she was distracted by an intimit caress of her breast again.

"Finger yourself again, Cutty," Trinity instructed and Donna did. She decided to let herself go from there-on, or was too drunk to protest.

She fingered herself while Trinity danced into her back, with her hands exploring Dona's breasts, belly and thighs.

Donna soon got so hot she started to moan out load. On cue Trinity bended her over on the small stage, with her ass facing Ms. Brendan.

"Keep on fingering yourself, Cutty," she said, as she spread the legs of Donna, giving Ms. Brendan a clear view of what was going on between her legs. A soft sopping sound could be heard too, as Donna was by now soaking wet.

Trinity moved on the stage and kneeled in front of Donna. This made the lusty, drunk Donna look straight at Trinity's thong.

"Now as a special treat," Trinity whispered as she held Donna's head with both her hands and looked into her eyes, "you may take off my thong with your mouth." And she guided the head of Donna forward into her crotch.

Donna, on automatic pilot, bit into the thong.

"Gently," Trinity said smiling, as she bucked her hips backwards. "Gently, gently, Cutty..."

Donna relaxed a little and when she had a good grip on the thong slowly moved it downwards.

"That's good, that's really good," Trinity encouraged her, still holding her head with both hands. She started to sway her hips on the music again, making Donna's head wobble too.

Trinity's trimmed blond vulva was now hovering in front of Donna, and the drunk Donna barely could resist the urge to lick it. The blond pubic hair was removed except for a small trimmed triangle above the clit. Her eyes admired the beautiful sight of the inner and out lips, nicely curling around the inner red glimmering wet flesh.

The thong together with Donna's head slowly, rhythmically, moved down the beautiful legs of Trinity. When they reached the feet Trinity quickly helped getting the thong passed her high heeled shoes. Trinity pulled the thong out of the mouth of Donna, and let her lick her toes for a short while. Donna, drunk and completely out of it, complied and licked her toes with a lustful passion.

Bokkey
Bokkey
175 Followers