Cutty Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bokkey
Bokkey
174 Followers

Trinity then forced Donna's head upwards her left leg, along her blue stocking, up to its band. Donna knew what was expected as she rubbed herself slowly but steadily to a climax. She bit gently into the fabric and pulled it down. Trinity, still giving Ms. Brendan a good view of her own body by lifting it up with her bend right leg, helped Donna with her right hand in rolling down the stocking whenever it didn't go smoothly. She pulled her foot out of her white shoe when Donna reached there, and put it back on while Donna, with her mouth, dropped the stocking gently besides her on the stage.

By now Donna's pussy was soaking wet, and her juices were spreading outside her lips, down her thigh. She was still holding up her skirt, rubbing her pussy. Ms. Brendan enjoyed the show as she drank a glass of champagne she had ordered. Of course, together with some fresh margaritas.

Trinity smiled wickedly at Ms. Brendan and then forced Donna up to the stocking on her right leg. Donna complied and slowly pulled those down too, with her expert mouth. She gently laid the fabric to the left of Trinity, while Trinity put her right shoe on again.

Next the almost climaxing Donna was slowly turned. As Trinity stood up on the stage, she lifted Donna up at the same time. Donna was gently positioned with her behind leaning on the top of the stage, her legs with the black stockings and high heels spread obscenely, her skirt still raised with her left hand, while her right worked away on her pussy on the never ending beat of the music. She was now so out of it she didn't think no more, and freely worked her pussy, focusing on the upcoming climax. Her hand would glide inside and then gently, with firm pressure, move outside towards her clit. She would tweak and turn it a little, and then force her hand back into her vagina.

The naked Trinity was parading her vulva above the head of Donna, as she picked up a margarita. By bending over like a professional athlete, with the margarita in her right hand, she positioned her pussy just above the head of Donna. Next she tilted the head of Donna with her left hand.

Donna had her eyes closed as she was nearing her orgasm. When her head was touched by trinity's hand, she opened her eyes, and again looked amazed at the beautiful engorged lips in front of her, right above her.

Trinity saluted Ms. Brendan with the margarita, took a small sip, and next lowered the glass just above her pussy hairline, and started to pore the contents on her own body. The liquid quickly dribbled down through her trimmed blond triangle, on and around her clit, and onward to her inviting lips. From there it gushed down on Donna's face.

Donna, recognizing the routine, opened her mouth to catch as much of the margarita as she could. The liquid just kept on flowing and she eagerly started to lick the upper thighs of Trinity, as the margarita was dribbling down there too. Soon she was frantically licking Trinity's thighs and vulva, and her face was soaked with the margarita. In the mean time she rubbed her pussy faster and faster.

Trinity timed the poring of the margarita precisely with the climax of Donna. When Donna made a loud shrieking noise, indicating she was climaxing, she stepped back smiling at Ms. Brendan and holding the margarita victoriously upside down high in the air above Donna. Donna was coming, but she still pushed her tongue out to fetch the last scares drops of margarita from the glass drifting far above her. Her body shivered in its drunk climax, and her juices where floating freely along her thighs. Her face was wet of the margarita, and trails of the liquid were pouring down her neck onto her breast.

Ms. Brendan smiled and applauded Trinity. Trinity made a short bow while she spread her arms, showing her young charms in full glory once again, and then smiled down at Donna. After making eye contact she stepped back and she started to pick up her clothing.

Donna was still in her own world. She held on to the stage as she licked her wet fingers, and rubbed them through the margarita on her face and neck, licking them clean afterwards. She shook visibly from the intense orgasm, and had a smile on her face, her eyes closed.

"Never ever in my whole life have I climaxed like this..." she drunkenly thought. "Never ever...".

Bokkey
Bokkey
174 Followers