Cutty Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she recollected herself, she noticed another annoying thing happening. Her vagina and asshole were starting to itch, again. Worse, her awkward position forced her clit to be pressed on the seat, and thus it was exposed to the rough vibration of the engine, causing it to react, and thus her juices started to flow even more.

Also, her sweat was slowly trickling down through her ass crack, and in the front down through her legs, adding to her irritation. It was weird to feel her body react while her mind was still drowsy from the alcohol of last night.

"All the nights with Ninon have caused my body to automatically react to any touch there." Donna thought, "I have no control over it anymore, even as sick as I am my body just keeps on getting ready to be fucked. This must be something Ms. Brendan deliberately arranged. She made my body that of a slut."

These thoughts just added to her miserable feeling.

Dwayne had been on the phone frequently, though Donna didn't follow what he was saying. But she found out when suddenly fellow motorcyclists appeared on the road. They all had four wheeled motorcycles, and they all were producing roaring noises to impress.

As they teamed up with Dwayne, they observed Donna and clearly laughed at her appearance. Donna naturally had a problem presenting herself as they waved at her and said high. She just went beat red, and shyly smiled back. This reaction caused some handclaps among the group.

Donna understood these boys had probably gang banged her yesterday and were now looking at the result. They were probably pleased she acted defeated.

"And they know about the morning blowjob too." she figured as each one did the high five with Dwayne as they came alongside. "Please let the hotel be nearby!"

But her ordeal wasn't over yet. As the group moved on she felt hands, fingers touching her, and when she looked she saw that a boy was leaning over while driving and touching her ass. She couldn't move away, and when she tried to hit his hand away with her hand her breast flopped free, causing a cheer among the group.

And thus, she just let the boy, and after him another one, and another, and another. All Donna did was hanging her head down on Dwayne's shoulder, and cursing herself for being so drunk last night. It was all she could do.

But the boys and girls meanwhile got more and more daring as they touched her, and soon she felt a finger painfully entering her ass. But there was nothing, nothing she could do about it.

Even worse, as the finger found his way inside it hurt like hell, as it scraped her sore area. And when she adjusted her ass a bit to decrease the pain, the movement was interpreted by the gang as her willingness, eagerness to have her ass fingered, and they became even more brutal.

Even the girls in the group had fun poking into her ass. Only they were really mean, and out to hurt her.

The only advantage was that, as a side-effect, her itch in her ass was taken care of. But it was a trivial relief, compared to the groping fingers, eventually even finding her pressed down vagina.

"She be wet!!" One young man shouted out loud when his fingers were deep between her legs, feeling the pool of sweat and juices she had produced.

Cheers went up by the group of boys and girls when he held up his wet fingers.

Only Dwayne was not amused.

"Listen, Mrs. Alldring." he said to her, "I told you not to make anything dirty! You're gonna pay for cleaning this bike!"

"I'm sorry." Was all Donna could muster.

She was taken by his cruelty. He knew how they were treating her, he knew she was sweating like a pig underneath the hot sun, and had nothing on to absorb it. He was so unfair!

And as if this wasn't enough the police arrived to the scene. They slowly moved alongside the group of motorbikes, chatting with the boys and girls as they looked what was going on.

Donna turned beat red as they came alongside Dwayne's bike. They looked at her for a moment, and then turned to Dwayne.

"She's with you Dwayne?" the police officer asked. He obviously knew something fishy was going on.

"Ask her, man." Dwayne said with a smile.

He turned to the red-faced Donna. "Tell the officers."

Donna looked at his face, with the stupid triumphant smile plastered on it.

"Oh, how I would love to scratch it of his face!" she thought.

But she knew she had to play along. She didn't want the police to be involved. She just wanted to get to the hotel, pack, and leave.

"Ma'am?" The police officer asked from his car.

Both men were looking at her, knowing something was not right.

"Everything's fine, officer." Donna said with a fake smile, "They're just bringing me back to the hotel."

The police officer was a bit silent and looked carefully at her. He knew she was lying, but he couldn't do anything. After a short moment he sighed.

"Look ma'am." he told her, "Next time dress up. For now, I will not press charges, but next time I see you naked like this I take you to the station. Despite the 'free for all' image of this island we do have some rules here.

"Now the hotel is close by, I figure she's at the "Colonial", right Dwayne? So, if I see her like this on the road when I return, I book you both." And with that they went on their way.

The group cheered as they left. It obviously was a victory cheer, one that they had cheered many times before.

Donna was left fighting her tears. She felt humiliated, angry, hopeless. The only positive point was that the hotel was supposed to be close by. And indeed, five minutes of painful fingers pushed up her ass and pussy later, they drove up the driveway of the hotel.

The loud procession of course drew lots of attention. It being a high-class hotel it was mostly negative attention. As Dwayne brought Donna right up to the main entrance the guards flogged to the scene, and even the manager walked up.

As soon as the bike of Dwayne stood still Donna jumped off and ran into the hotel. She wobbled a bit on her heels and adjusted her dress, but that was no use.

She ran as fast as she could away from the looking eyes. She heard a quarrel start behind her, with Dwayne shouting. "Look what the bitch did to my seat!!" above all.

Donna didn't dare to look at any of the personal in the large hall, and just went straight to the elevator.

When she had punched in the level she turned and looked into the hall. Dwayne was walking up to the elevator together with some friends, followed by the manager and some guards, who held back the majority of the group.

Red faced, Donna was helpless as they stopped the doors from closing and went in, immediately starting to grope her again. Dwayne meanwhile was in a heavy discussion with the manager who also entered the elevator.

"We are with her, she invited us. Didn't you, bitch?" Dwayne was saying, as he looked at her furious.

It intimidated Donna as she felt also the other boys's grip on her tighten as a warning.

"They are with me, sir." Donna blurted out.

"Madam. We just simply can not allow this. We are a respectable hotel, and we don't want our guest running naked through the lobby in broad daylight, nor do we like a motor parade up our lawn."

"Ah just shut up. The lady wants some fun before she leaves, and she is leaving today anyway."

"Never to return." The manager said looking Donna straight into the eyes.

--

The elevator stopped and the manager got out, holding the door open for the group of youngsters and Donna.

Donna was pushed along the hallway to her room. She knew she was going to be raped again, but was scared, and frustrated, beaten. She was just too weak to resist, and the boys knew it.

"I'm one of the many they used like this." She thought wearily, as they entered the room "I'll get through this just like the others have."

Once inside they immediately opened up the mini bar and took the drinks, stashing them into their pockets.

"Take as much as you can from the bitch, it is payback for my seat." Dwayne told the boys in the room.

One of the boys pushed her on the bed, and she fell flat on her beg. He shoved her legs apart and took her by her thighs and positioned her correctly. He dropped his pants and his erect member appeared only to disappear immediately into Donna.

The hard thrust hurt, but she was grateful she was wet. It at least lessened the pain. And after the initial hard trusts of the boy she could adjust, and it didn't hurt anymore.

Physically that is, as mentally she just drifted away. She closed her eyes and hoped it all would be over soon. How could she be in this situation? Why didn't the hotel manager save her? Why didn't anybody, not even the police, help her?

As the room filled with her grunts and that of the boy the others wandered through her stuff and took casually whatever they wanted. Dwayne walked up to the large balcony.

"Hey Dalmar, how you doing?" Donna heard him say.

"Fine, you brought their mom?" Dalmar asked.

"She's in the room, still doing what she did all night." Dwayne said, "How are you doing ladies?"

"He is greeting my daughters!!" Donna understood, "They are right there on the balcony!!"

She panicked; "What if they see me??"

The boy who was fucking the tired Donna was by now picking up speed, and he groped her roughly and lifted her a bit as he thrusted just a bit deeper and harder into her. It hurt again, and she couldn't suppress some hard grunts. How she hated to make noise with the door open.

"You are still busy with her?" Dalmar said surprised.

"Yes, mrs Alldring is a feisty one, she just can't get enough." Dwayne said with a chuckled.

The chuckled Donna by now hated so much.

"Mom is in there? She's...?" Donna heard Lisa ask.

"Let's give her some privacy." Dalmar said, and Donna heard the door close. She was grateful to Dalmar, as he spared her the embarrassment of being seen by her daughter while being fucked by a boy half her age.

The boy in the meantime climaxed and spurted his semen into her. She felt every separate shot into her womb of the filthy sticky hot stuff. Donna started to cry softly out of sheer humiliation.

"You're next man." The boy said as he pulled his limp dick out of her. A trail of sperm mixed with Donna's juices went out from her vagina to his dick.

"I hate sloppy seconds man." One of the other boys said as he looked disgusted at the sticky mess pouring out of Donna.

He walked up to Donna and slapped her on the side of her ass.

"Turn around, filthy bitch." He ordered.

Crying Donna obeyed. "Knees on the bed and stick your ass up."

Again, Donna did as she was told. She grabbed a pillow and pushed her face into it, so she could cry out loud. She needed to, to relief herself emotionally.

The boy grabbed her by her hips and adjusted her position, so her ass was even more in the air. He gave her a few hard slaps on her ass.

"Nice position, now keep it like this bitch."

She heard him zip down his trousers, and next felt his head pushing against her asshole.

"Without lube that's gonna hurt man." Someone said.

"Better than sloppy seconds." The boy simple answered.

And he tried to enter her ass. The pain was awful, and Donna screamed loudly into the pillow, and trashed with her arms around, trying to stop him. She made such wild movements the boy couldn't really go on.

"Told you you'd needed some lubricant."

"Alright, let's find some. Ask outside.."

"Noooo!" Donna shouted in her mind, but before she could do anything the door to the terrace was opened.

"Do you girls have some lube, oil or something?" she heard the obscene question being asked with no shame, no respect.

"Man, please, can't you just do whatever you're doing without embarrassing these ladies?" Dalmar complained, again protecting her daughters, Donna heard.

She was grateful he at least made an effort to shield her actions from her daughters.

"Hey, we just needed some lube, else she just can't take it up the..."

"Alright we get the picture. Lisa, can you check..?" Dalmar interrupted him.

She heard some shoveling of chairs, and next noises in the adjacent room.

"What must they think of me!!" went through the mind of Donna as she held the position. "Let this be over fast, please!!"

"Here you are." She heard Lisa say.

"We have lubricant!!" The boy shouted as he entered back into the room.

The others cheered as the bottle was tossed to the boy standing behind her.

"And close the damn door!!" Dalmar was shouting, and she heard the door close with a big bang.

Again, Donna was grateful he was making sure her daughters were kept out of this.

She felt cold oil being squeezed on her ass crack, and a hand smearing the stuff around and into her ass. She bucked as it hurt like hell for some reason. She felt a sharp pain every time the fingers poked deep inside her.

"Gently, please..." she said as she turned her head towards the boy behind her.

"Shut up and get ready, slut!" the boy said, but he did ease down a bit.

Donna pushed up her ass a bit more as a thank you. She knew it was better to cooperate as it would keep them from seriously harming her.

But when his dick went inside the pain just got too much again.

"PLEASE STOP!!" she shouted as she bucked wildly on the bed, trying to get away from the strong boy holding her in her place.

"STOP STOP!!"

"Damn, something hard is inside her!" The boy said at the same time, as he pulled out his dick, "It stung my head!"

Laughter was all around. Donna breathed heavily as the pain subsided.

"Get it out of you woman, so I can fuck you again." The boy instructed, and Donna meekly obeyed.

Her fingers went into her ass, while she lay in shame on the bed. Her face once again pushed deep into the pillows. She carefully looked with her fingers inside her ass for something, and indeed something hard was inside her.

"Hey lads, hurry up here, we have to check out and bring the ladies to the airport!" Dalmar said as he peeked inside.

"Okay, hurry up mrs Alldring!" the boy behind her said as he smacked her ass loudly.

It wasn't painful, but the loud smack could obviously be heard on the balcony. Donna cursed herself for having so much bad luck. To be in the hands of some locals, why didn't management stop them? He had to know something fishy was going on?

She carefully pulled out the item that was in her ass by pushing with her ass, and pulling it with her fingers.

"Look at that!!" the boy laughed as he grabbed what Donna pulled out of her ass.

A used lipstick with brush and all. Donna looked at it as the boy held it up in the air, and saw it was her own lipstick brush, which had been missing as so many items from her purse.

"All smelly, and it painted her ass a bit red, look!"

Laughing all around her, the boys came up to look at her painted rim. The boy used the last remnant of lip gloss to paint her whole rim a bright red. Just for fun.

"Now listen slut, we don't have much time, so you're gonna do us all together."

"Lay down there Mickey, and you slut get up and sit on him. Just like yesterday when we all gang banged you."

Donna meekly obliged and climbed on top of 'Mickey'. His erect penis was shoved into her almost immediately.

"The bitch is wet!" the boy exclaimed as he entered her. Donna meanwhile focused on getting the penis deep into her and positioning in such a way she wouldn't be hurt too much when the others would enter her.

When the first boy pushed her in the back she automatically leaned forward as much as she could and raised her ass for him.

"Cool, she's into it right now!" The boy said.

He mistook her reluctant compliance for eagerness.

Donna felt his dick touch her ass rim, and next felt it enter with a bit of pain, but not nearly as much as when the lip brush was inside her. She wriggled to get him deep inside her too.

"And at last you suck me off." The third boy said as he climbed on the bed and stood before her face with his erect member.

Donna looked at the dick in front of her and smelled the awful smell. She saw the dark curly hair on his balls and up to his belly. She was actually repulsed by the sight and smell. It was just plain gross. Yet she knew she had to or else he would slam it into her throat or worse.

She closed her eyes and grabbed the penis, opened her mouth and took it in. As expected, it tasted awful too. She had to overcome a gagging reflex, and just tried to coat it as quick as possible with her own slime.

All three boys now inside her started to hump into her. It made it difficult for her to concentrate on her sucking, spitting on the ugly dick.

"Look at me!" the boy demanded.

Donna opened her eyes and looked up. A triumphant face looked down on her.

Donna couldn't ignore the thought popping into her mind she normally wouldn't even notice a creep like this. Not only was he ugly, but the gold tooth, the golden earrings, the haircut, it all was like out of a cheap hip hop clip. And from his looks he didn't seem too intelligent either.

"Yet here I am sucking his dick anyway and looking him in the eye as told..." she thought as she tried to look sexy at him.

It was really difficult with him bucking faster and harder. Soon she had to take a breather as all the air was pushed out of her by the boys slamming in her below. They too were getting close to climaxing, and Donna knew her ordeal was nearly over.

The shouting in the room became obscene and loud.

"Fuck bitch, fuck me back, yeahh!"

"Do you feel me up your ass bitch, do you like me sodomizing yah??"

"Fucking white slut!!"

"Suck me hard whore, swallow my prick!!"

Donna's self-esteem went lower by every remark, especially as she knew her daughters would hear all. And yet she had to participate, had to act the eager slut. She had to wriggle into the most inconvenient curves just to keep them from hurting her.

They were too rough. Every time she took a breather, the boy she sucked would slap her hard on the cheeks of her face and tell her not to stop. The boys down below her were competing in who could mangle her ass and breast the hardest.

Let alone that both dicks in her nether holes where fighting for space, and painfully stretching her, especially when their dicks didn't go in normally, but hit the side walls hard. She knew she would be bruised inside all over.

Finally, finally, the boys couldn't hold it anymore and one by one they shot their load.

First went the boy in her pussy, next her mouth was filled, or better, her throat, and finally her ass got its rest as that boy finished too.

Donna fell limp on the bed, tired and hurt, and above all, humiliated. Her mind had gone blank and she just lay on the bed as the boys zipped up their pants, shorts and chatted with each other. She curled up into her fetus position with her head in a pillow.

--

That's how moments later Lisa gently touched her.

"Mom, mom..." she softly whispered.

Donna looked at her with red eyes from crying.

"We really have to hurry, you got to shower and dress. We already had packed your suitcases. We gotta go..."

She helped Donna get up and escorted her to the bathroom. Donna acted on automatic pilot, and just showered, washing away her filthy feeling. The boys really had hurt her, and she had already felt awful from the alcohol and whatever had happened last night.

"What will the girls think of me now?" Went through her head time and time again.

She couldn't face them, even though they were so friendly to her. She was their mother, and she had fucked up big time. And almost in front of them. After the shower, she dressed, and they went downstairs.

Donna was very timid, and just followed the group. Dalmar and Dwayne were chatting as if nothing had happened, although Dalmar looked at her with an honest concerned look.