Cutty Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But he kept away from her, as he probably noticed she wanted to be left alone. How she longed for her own house now, where she could lock herself up in her bedroom!!

But the group had to first pass the checkout corner, where the manager was eagerly awaiting them. Obviously to get rid of them personally.

"I already have your bill ready." He said correctly, but coldly too. "You are a bit late. I included a penalty."

"What!?!!" Lisa objected, but Donna hushed her.

She didn't want no scene, she just wanted to get out.

She looked for her credit card, but it was gone of course. She looked at her girls and showed them her empty wallet.

"Oh no!" Trixy said as she understood the problem.

Donna's mind raced through her options. No card, no money...

"Can I make a phone call?" Donna asked, "An international one?"

"By all means do." The manager said, as he understood her predicament.

Donna quickly took the phone and dialed a number. She looked tensed at her daughters, who looked just as tensed back. They were already getting late for their plane ride all knew.

"Ms. Brendan?" Donna said, "What luck I found you at home!" and next she explained her situation.

She finally handed the phone over to the manager, and the bill got paid by phone.

"You owe her big time for this." Lisa said, and Donna smiled wryly.

"You have no idea..." she thought.

But she just couldn't think of anyone else to call who could help them so fast. And without questions. Donna had no intentions of letting Robert know she lost her card, it would just raise questions she didn't want to answer, that excluded her family too, and her friends.

Well, she hadn't really had that much contact with them lately, so to call them for such an amount of money. Let alone the embarrassment of borrowing such an amount of money.

The group was taken by Dalmar to his rental, and they went on to the airport.

"Girls..." Donna said while they raced through traffic, "What happened on this island, stays on this island..."

She looked at them intently. They looked back and nodded.

"We understand." Trixy said.

And that remark did hurt the most. She was now officially a slut in their eyes.

But Donna smiled back: "Thank you..." and left it at that.

She went back into her own self and did no more talking. She didn't even want to think, because every time she did she cursed herself for drinking alcohol while using medicine, and for letting herself be raped.

She really wondered how she had been so cooperative. It must have been her exhaustion, as she really had not wanted to fuck, and had not enjoyed it at all.

And thus, she was busy with her own mind all the time up until she fell asleep in the plain after it had taken off.

Her nice dream of the Caribbean had been crushed by reality. And the good feeling she had just a day ago was long gone. A small single tear drooped along her face as her last thought was about how unfair it was. How unlucky she was as of late.