Cutty Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And such soft hands, nice slender fingers. Very nice."

Donna nervously moved her eyes looking at the man and Ms. Brendan, not knowing what was going on. Where this was leading too?

The creep went on to feel her breasts.

"Hold them up please." He ordered, and Donna did, after looking humiliated at Ms. Brendan, who's look left no doubt at what was expected from her.

Holding out her own breast for the man he continued his checkup, feeling her nipples, checking their sizes, pinching them to get them harder.

He measured her areolas. "Good, good, not too big... nice"

He clapped her hands away and lifted her breasts and let them fall a few times, looking at Ms. Brendan with a mock disappointed look. He flapped her breasted a few times hard and wiggled them from side to side.

"No, these just won't do." He said, "They are way too flappy-flappy."

He left it at that and went on to inspect her stomach.

"Flex" he instructed, and Donna flexed her muscles.

"Good" he said.

He roughly proceeded checking her piercing, smiling at Ms. Brendan, as he understood that was her doing, her mark.

He returned to the back of her, and Donna felt his hands softly message her back, all the way down to her naked ass.

She sighed a few times deeply to get over the humiliation she felt. She wondered if she should object? And felt ashamed she had to even think about it, instead of just objecting outright. She concluded it was too late to object now, and it would anger Ms. Brendan.

"And angering that bitch is not an option right now."

She felt good she at least called her bitch in her mind. They might control her outside for now, but her mind was still her own, and protesting all the way!

Meanwhile the gay man felt up her ass.

"Typically female, too much fat to my liking." He said as he lifted her behind and let it drop.

"But nicely trained still," he approved.

"Bent over, sweetie." he instructed, and Donna bend over slightly.

"Further, all the way down, as far as you can go." He said.

Humiliation overwhelmed Donna once again, as she followed the instructions and bend over.

"Keep those legs stretched. Hand on your back." Ms. Brendan reprimanded her when she slightly bowed her knees.

"Legs together." The man behind her added.

He felt her ass, and when she was sufficiently bend over, he let a finger go through her ass crack.

Donna looked at the man as he did so, and for a moment he looked her in the eye too, and gave a short friendly smile, as well as a pat on her left ass cheek.

"She needs to have some hair removal done here. That is a must for dark haired women; their ass-crack hair shows too much, it is disgusting really."

He placed two hands on top of her ass and looked at her behind from a short distance.

"Squeeze." He instructed and she did, his latest remark still lingering in her mind.

She saw he shook his head approvingly up and down.

"Like this she will be a great fuck, especially if she squeezes hard." He told Ms. Brendan.

He got up and looked at her ass hole in earnest. He dipped a few fingers into a jar with gel, and she felt his finger slide into her ass hole.

"How humiliating!!" went through her mind, but she didn't protest.

Once inside he told her to squeeze again. And after she did, she had to repeat it every time one more finger was up her ass hole, until all five fingers where in her ass and he started to push his whole hand into her.

Donna grunted softly in protest, for the first time. His large hand was too much. Luckily, he stopped immediately when she grunted.

"Her ass is not stretched enough, or she is not trained well enough." He remarked.

The latter scared Donna, and she looked at Ms. Brendan.

"She's still a novice." Ms. Brendan told the man, not even looking back at Donna.

"Okay, that explains her reaction." He said as he popped his hand out of her.

He looked at her rim which felt as it was gaping wide open.

"She's quite irritated here, an infection or something like it?" he inquired, his hands on her buttocks again, opening up her hole.

"No, part of her training. A mere side-effect." Ms. Brendan answered.

"I see..." the man looked at her ass hole for a while, and then she felt him touch her pussy lips which now pointed backwards.

"Freshly shaved." He noted positively.

"Spread your legs, dear" he told Donna as he looked her in the eye and smiled gently.

As she did so he felt her pussy lips, tugged at them, and looked for her clit. Her vagina reacted immediately to the treatment, and she felt her juices flowing.

"It always works well, doesn't it. I almost feel her juices being produced." He commented as he worked Donna's clit.

He bent down to have a closer look from below, into her pussy, which he opened up wide.

Donna, humiliated, did her best to think of anything else, and didn't listen to the conversation, tried not to at least.

"I want her squirting." Ms. Brendan said. "It makes it easier for men to notice if she came."

"Ah, that's right, you love that don't you." The men said as he sniffed Donna's pussy.

"Smells ok. Fishy."

"I want all my girlfriends to enjoy their work, and thus they need to come when having sex, always. What better way to enjoy yourself than to come? And, to enforce that men know she came too, I want them squirting when they come.

"It takes a bit of training and some special treatments, but in the end they all do, more or less."

"No faking it for you... what's her name actually?" the men asked.

"Call her Cutty..."

"Ah due to this scar here..." he looked at the deep heeled cut.

"It is... different." He said, "Don't know if it improves her looks, or will turn people off."

He went with his fingers along the cut, away from her lips and back.

"It is definitely weak tissue, so if you stretch her too much it will rip." He mumbled, "But to stretch her so far...that won't happen often."

"And we can put safety rings in them or so." Ms. Brendan suggested. "That would make her fall into the kinky market. Not many people like that, and it attracts abusive people. She would have to be trained extensively."

"Well, she decides herself, by her own behavior." Ms. Brendan concluded.

"Okay, get up..." the man said to Donna as he lifted herself up, and walked in front of her.

Donna stood straight up again and looked at Ms. Brendan for further instructions.

"Those breasts are really misplaced." The men said as he lifted a breast again and let it fall.

He next went down to her pussy again, squatting in front of it, and looking at the private area around it.

"I wouldn't remove all hair permanently, just the sides. It is modern to have some hair, in different shapes, above the pussy." He suggested.

"The cut does show doesn't it." He said as he looked at it again.

"Her own doing." Ms. Brendan said, "Each of my girlfriends chooses her own destiny..."

"Poor thing." The man said as he was finished with inspecting her vagina, which was now extremely wet from all the attention.

He proceeded to feel her thighs, and down to her calves, her ankles.

"Okay, seen enough of her standing." He said as he got up again. "Can you walk around the room Cutty?"

Donna humbly walked around the room showing off her naked body.

"Do a bit more of a slutty walk, please."

She wiggled her as more, and crossed her legs as she walked, and swayed her arms. She had learned this walk already from Ninon. Part of her nightly routine.

"You see." The man commented as he stood beside Ms. Brendan, with one hand folded, and the other pointing at Donna, or on his cheek, "Those breasts... they wobble too much, they hang too much. Not nice."

Ms. Brendan said nothing but smiled interested.

"Okay, now come here you little slut." The man said with a smile, partly joking, "and bend over one more time, facing the table.

"No... not that low, your back horizontal...right." he said.

SMACK!!

Donna almost jumped from surprise. He had given her a hard smack with the flat palm of his hand.

"Hold still." He said as he grabbed her with the other hand by her hip.

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK...Many smacks were administered on her bare ass, and all Donna could do was bite her lips. The smacks weren't hard but burned a lot, as he expertly used the flat palm of his hand. After a few smacks he stopped.

"Nice coloring..." he said as he showed the result to Ms. Brendan.

"Get up and turn around." He told Donna.

"Now lift your arms and place your hands at the back of your neck, the elbows out... right. Push up your breasts as much as you can...

"Okay..." he said when he was satisfied with her pose, "Now grind your teeth, I'm going to smack your breasts, just as I did your ass..."

"No slacking in the pose, Cutty." Ms. Brendan warned.

"I know it will hurt, but we need to see how your skin reacts..." the man explained.

"Ridiculous!!" Went through Donna's mind, but she didn't dare to object out loud, nor did she move a muscle.

She just grinded her teeth and prepared for the pain.

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK ...

The man relentlessly hit her breast who painfully flopped around as he did so. And he wasn't gentle, he used full force, just as he had done on her still burning ass. Tears sprung into her eyes, but she kept from crying out loud, though she had to sniff as the punishment went on.

When the evil man finally stopped her breast were a bright red, an painful like hell.

"A good, modest reaction." He said, "Her skin can take a lot. More than average."

"Cool." Ms. Brendan said.

"Okay, now here is what basically needs to be done. Her teeth need to be whitened, and some fillings needs to be replaced with new white filling. That will give her a sparkling wonderful smile. She has a great smile already, and this will improve her looks. No braces are needed."

"Smile for me, Cutty." the man said.

Donna smiled meekly.

"No better, come on, a big smile, a seductive smile." Ms. Brendan looked at her sternly as a warning and so Donna smiled her most seductive smile she could muster under the humiliating circumstances.

"Great, now keep it like this." He instructed and pointed out for Ms. Brendan what spots needed to be whitened.

"And I would add a diamond here in the back. So it is not seen when she talks normally, but when she smiles, or seduces someone, it will give an extra sparkle to her smile."

"Hmmm..." Ms. Brendan said with a small smile, obviously liking the idea.

"I know you want her to be a slut in hiding." The man agreed deviously smiling.

"Next... her face doesn't need any special attention. No face lift or whatever is needed, and we keep her own eyes. They are big and bright, and you can do wonders with them with simple make-up as they are."

"Not removing her eye-brows?" Ms. Brendan asked.

"Nah, shave them." He said, "That way you can give them different forms on different occasions, with her own real hair."

"Her tongue needs to be pierced, right?"

"The piercings we will decide when we have a clean canvas to work on." Ms. Brendan said, "For now just focus on the body modifications necessary..."

"As you wish." The man said, as he turned his attention back to Donna.

"Nose, ears, need no adjustment." He went on, "Neck is ok, shoulders fine..."

He shook his head as he flapped one of her big breasts.

"It's a shame... definitely a boob job. I would think lifting, and filling. Any preferred size?"

"We'll let her decide." Ms. Brendan said with a wicked smile.

The creep smiled as he understood and continued.

"Belly and back are okay. We need to remove some spots from the skin that the tone doesn't hide. I would suggest laser treatment. You see, spots like these, and here..."

He pointed to a few birth marks, freckles: "It is just a bit too much..."

Donna heard all in fear.

"They are serious about changing my body, operating on me! Breast enlargement, teeth done...they can't be serious, please let them not be serious!"

She kept still somehow, or better, was frozen scared due to their remarks.

Anyway she didn't move a muscle as they finished up.

"Here I would do the hair removal from the sides, all over the lips, that just kills condoms, and, of course, her ass crack spotless."

The man was busy by her hips.

"We have to do some liposuction." He said as he grabbed her thighs and showed Ms. Brendan the excessive fat accumulated there.

"Here, but also here, she has small 'love handles', they're best to remove through an operation, almost impossible to get rid of through exercises... By the way; you want her to have a smaller waistline? Should be done at the same time..."

"No, we'll do that through corsets. If need be." Ms. Brendan responded.

"How awful!" Donna thought as she just heard she had to get liposuction; she would be forced into a corset.

If she summed all the things up, she was in for a hellish time...

"Legs, okay, nice and slender by the way." The man went down, "And the feet are good too."

"You know..." he said as he turned to Ms. Brendan, "She's got a really fine structure. She's slender by nature. Her fingers are really long and beautiful, as are her feet and toes. No strange bones, like a weird skull, too wide a hip. My compliments, you really know how to find them."

"Thank you." Ms. Brendan said, "And what's next? She is free with her family with New Year's Eve, but all other days, weeks you can have her."

"Let's start with the teeth. That can happen tomorrow, or whenever you want this week."

"Let's do it just before she has her family reunion, so she can show her teeth to them." Ms. Brendan said

"She won't be able to eat or speak much in that case." The man warned her.

"That's the idea." Ms. Brendan said with a wicked smile.

"Okay, in three days in my office than..." the man said and shook the hand of Ms. Brendan.

"Bye, Cutty. See you later." He said as he looked Donna in the eye one last time, waved at her, and left just as fast as he came in.

Consequences, the psychiatrist

A long silence fell as Ms. Brendan walked through the room, and Donna didn't dare to move, but wanted badly for this to be over, so she could get out.

"Okay, so in three days you will do your teeth, after that we'll do the skin treatments. Those can be done in one day, in the morning the teeth, in the afternoon the skin. Cutty, you'll be sore all over when you go to your grandparents!!"

Donna hung her head down in defeat.

"Now for some good news. I have a great project for you scheduled, the upgrading of the old business area downtown. We have some great ideas to make it a new nightlife center, and you will oversee the budget! Not alone of course, at first, but in the end, I expect you to pull it on your own."

That was actually really good news. Donna looked surprised behind her where Ms. Brendan was busy with her phone checking her messages. She still didn't dare to move, or better, didn't think about moving.

"Thought you might like that." Ms. Brendan said with a smile as she looked at Donna's happily surprised face.

"Tomorrow you will be briefed at work, and from thereon you'll be full of work.

"I do expect you to keep the schedule of spa and gym, and Ninon will keep on training you, perfecting your skills. You're doing great with that.

"So, the mornings keep on being training sessions, where you rehearse what you've been taught, until you do all the moves perfect. I mean, you must be able to fuck a dildo squatting on it, while smiling, and coming. Lick any women's pussy, suck dick, dance sexy, walk sexy, learn how to behave as a whore, as a slut, as a sex slave.

"So many different rules apply, and you need to know all. You must be able to handle every situation handed to you."

Ms. Brendan didn't even look at Donna as she rattled her instructions to her.

"In the afternoon there will be work, and it'll be a lot. So you'll be quite busy.

"At the end of the afternoons, beginning of the night you'll have the spa, the gym, to keep you busy, and at night Ninon will train you most of the time."

Ms. Brendan looked at Donna again, "As for coming Friday, after the clinic, I'll pick you up and we come here were you'll attend a party of mine. That will clarify what I expect from you in the future. You'll be home by Saturday morning, where you can join your family for the trip to the grandparents."

Donna understood this meant someone else had to pick up Robert when he arrived on Friday. She would only see him two short days, given that he would most likely return Monday morning early, the first day of the new year. He had already prepared her for that.

"And all that is Ms. Brendan's doing...She's making sure Robert stays far away, and now I have to encourage that even!"

She recalled she had to push him to work hard, so she would be used to service him.

Ms. Brendan stopped with her phone and walked up to Donna.

"Cutty, we will go to the psychiatrist now, where your girls have been already. They have been briefed on what is going on with you, and how it will be solved. It means the silent treatment, and they're told to leave you alone as much as possible alone. You'll agree with that, but to make sure everybody understands just how weird the situation is the psychiatrist would like some special action from you.

"But let's go, she is in the other room awaiting you."

Donna was pulled naked on the platform shoes to another room before she could really object. As she entered, she saw a lady about her age sitting on a chair, next to a table full of documents.

Donna was pushed on the couch in the room and sat down with a sigh. The lady didn't look surprised as Donna walked in naked, but that didn't surprise Donna anymore. She understood she was probably on Ms. Brendan's side too, as so many of the people she met lately.

"To explain you who this lady is, please introduce yourself, Melinda." Ms. Brendan said in a very friendly way.

And she smiled at Donna indicating she should pay attention.

The lady energetically got up and gave her a friendly firm hand.

"I am Melinda Burkowitz, I am married, have three kids aged 5, 7, and 8. I am a professional psychiatrist, therapist, and specialize in relationship management. I am proud to help you with your problems and know the road we have chosen for you will be most exciting, and definitely fruitful."

"I've convinced her to make your case a show case for her work. It is a radical new approach, in which the client, you, first indulges into her darkest sexual fantasies, to find contentment with the situation. I loved the idea from the very first moment, and she is making it real..." Ms. Brendan said.

The woman smiled agreeable at Ms. Brendan as she said this, and then turned to Donna and handed her some folders.

"These are explaining the method. It is revolutionary, and very controversial. The method consists of encouraging, forcing, the client to accept her sexual fantasies, outlive them. Critics say I am abusing client's trust and push them deeper into depravity instead of helping them out of it.

"It is an ongoing debate, and it necessitates you signing you agreed even though you knew it was highly controversial, experimental. I even have to mention to you by court order that even the good results I claim are still disputed. I have an ongoing conflict with the ethics committee, and they forced me to be very clear about my treatment with my clients."

Donna wondered what weird method she was subjected too. How could a psychiatrist do something so controversial?

Melinda smiled friendly at Ms. Brendan. "But Ms. Brendan had provided me with sure win cases up to now. And I am sure you will be a great success for me too."

Now Donna understood what was going on.