Cutty Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, this is how you're desires of fucking black man can be fulfilled without any chance of diseases or whatever. Much better than partaking in gang bangs, don't you agree?"

Donna looked at the monster in her hands, which even weight more than usual, and she shook it a bit upside down.

"It has weights in it, and sucking naps, so you can place it on a table, or any flat surface, and straddle it with no real problems. Apart from the way your pussy will be stretched." Ms. Brendan explained mockingly.

Donna curiously placed the base on the table, and indeed the dildo stood upright, and was even rather stable. The fake balls took care of that somehow.

"Yeah, I thought since you like black men so much, it would be better to find you a black dildo. Now as for the punishment we have of course the size of the thing."

Both ladies looked at the long phallus standing up on the table.

Ms. Brendan looked Donna in the eye again, getting her attention, and said: "I expect you to train yourself with this dildo. I expect you to take it all the way up your pussy, and all the way up your mouth, and all the way up your ass. Is that clear?"

Donna looked at the black monster, and next to Ms. Brendan.

"She can't be serious! That thing will kill me, it will never go in my vagina all the way, how can I suck such a broad object into my mouth? And my ass?"

"I said: is that clear, Cutty?" Ms. Brendan looked firmly at Donna, who had all sorts of nightmares of the pain this thing would cause her.

"I...I... it is clear Ms. Brendan..." Donna replied, "But..."

"Yes, Cutty?"

"But I am afraid it is just too big for me. I will never be able to use this dildo on me, let alone on my mouth...or ass..." Donna said honestly.

"The dildo is named Lenny. From now on you refer to it as Lenny, your black boyfriend. And I don't expect you to be able to insert it right now. But with training you will, you must. That is your punishment." Ms. Brendan said.

"In addition, I want you to carry Lenny with you at all times. To remind you of your errors, and also so every time you feel the urge to fuck a black man again, you can use Lenny to please yourself. That will make you take him faster too."

Donna looked at the large dildo.

"That would mean no more small bags..." she thought sarcastically, still not believing it would be possible to learn, train her body to handle it.

"Now welcome Lenny as you would a real boyfriend..."

Donna looked at Ms. Brendan angrily. But only for a short time. She got off from the couch and kneeled before the dildo.

"No, no, no, Cutty, please do this standing up..." Ms. Brendan instructed. "That is so much better, and it shows of your beautiful long legs."

Donna got up and stood bending over the dildo.

"Spread those lovely legs a little..." Ms. Brendan said with a smile, perfecting Donna's pose, and enjoying the power she had over this woman.

Donna reluctantly spread her legs, leaned with her left hand on the table. She took the dildo with her right hand, lifted her head up, and looked at Ms. Brendan for approval.

"Good." Ms. Brendan nodded, as she made herself comfortable for the upcoming show.

Donna looked below her at the top of the large dildo. Even the fake head was large.

"Maybe it is a replica, but they must have enlarged it a fair bit." Donna thought as she started to collect enough spit in her mouth.

She let it drool from her mouth on the rubber dildo and started to smear her slime with her tongue over the whole top. Next she tried to swallow the top. With some effort she managed to get it in her mouth but couldn't really do much after that.

She let go, and lifted her head looking at the dildo and its length again. She panicked a little at the thought of how she would have to swallow this hole dildo. She recollected herself, as she knew she had to give a show for Ms. Brendan still, and she decided to lick the shaft, as she would a real dick. As she would have done with Robert's...

"Talk to Lenny, Cutty..." Ms. Brendan said with a smile, enjoying the humiliating scene.

"Hmm, ..." Donna started as she bit the shaft a bit to test its robustness.

Its texture was leather like. And it tasted awful. The bitter taste disgusted her but she continued, nevertheless. She just gurgled up as much spit as possible and coated the dildo with it.

Now Robert was back in her mind she felt guilty, ashamed as she was licking this dildo.

"Oh, Lenny..." She started to say, but it was too humiliating to play along.

She licked the shaft again and swallowed the head again. That way she did not have to talk.

Recuperating after a while of sucking the head she had to take a breather.

"Lenny, Lenny..." she tried again when her mouth popped free.

But she couldn't really start a real conversation. Not with this oversized dildo. Not now Robert was back in her mind. It felt like cheating.

But she knew she had to give a show for Ms. Brendan, and it had better be a good one. So, as she couldn't really talk to it, nor swallow it, she made up for it by caressing the dildo along her face. She also voluptuously moved her bend over body. Keeping her legs straight, but sensually wiggling her hips, her belly, her hanging breasts.

This she had learned already from Ninon's training, and she used all the moves to please Ms. Brendan. And as she tried again and again, and concentrated just on her show, she eventually got over her embarrassment, and did start to talk to the dildo, to Lenny.

Ms. Brendan enjoyed the sight of this inexperienced housewife whom she was turning into a total slut. How this woman now eagerly chatted with this black dildo, naked, swaying her body like an exotic dancer, a whore. How she loved the power she had over these women, her 'girlfriends'!

And this one was a beauty. And very good in acting too, she noticed as time passed by and the slut got more and more into her roke.

"You can stop now, if Lenny didn't come already, he will never come." Ms. Brendan said finally, jokingly.

"That was a very good show, Cutty." She complimented Donna.

"Thank you, Ms. Brendan" Donna said, as she raised her body up with some effort.

She had been bending over for a long time. Her body was sweaty, and her face covered with her own slime.

"Take Lenny and go home. I have other things to do now. I'll see you Friday night."

Donna took the dildo and placed it in the box. She cleaned her face with some tissues, and walked up to Ms. Brendan for her farewell kiss.

"Ah, yeah." Ms. Brendan said as she saw Donna walk up to her; her mind had already been back in her computer.

She got up and let Donna kiss her passionately. Donna was happy this was something she was very good at now. At least it was something Ms. Brendan could never complain about anymore.

And indeed Ms. Brendan looked a little flustered when Donna stopped kissing her. Her smile showed that she was on the verge of ordering her to kiss her again, but she whimpered her off anyway.

Strangely proud Donna walked away with her box. As she walked further away, she started to curse herself again for her own idiotic feelings.

"Proud because I have been trained to kiss that bitch like she wants to? Am I going nuts here?"

Still cursing at herself, at Ms. Brendan, she put on the clothing that was laid down for her, and walked outside, into the cold. Her coat gave her some warmth, but she cursed whoever picked out those clothes.

A small black mini skirt, not good in this cold. Black high heels, not good with the icing at some places. The red sea-through top, which let her breasts visible and cold. And now they flopped too much.

And on top of it all she was late for the gym. She would have to hurry again. Donna sighed as she closed the door of her car and started the engine. She felt stressed out from this afternoon, and didn't want to go to the gym, but knew all hell would break loose if she didn't. She sighed again as she drove away, pushing up the heat to get warm, the box with Lenny rattling on the back seat...