Cutty Ch. 36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rebecca frowned at her for a moment and then continued her work "What do you mean, Cutty?"

"You... You used to be a normal respectable housewife, and now ... you are a ... lap dancer."

Rebecca kept on working, now combing Donna's hair, "Go on..."

"I mean, is this you? Are you proud of who you are right now? Dancing naked for all sorts of men, for money. Dressed like a slut day in day out. Where is your pride? What have you done to yourself? And your daughter, you agreed to make her a porn star! How could you fall so low?"

Donna had let it all out, everything she thought of as she looked at Rebecca, alias 'Red Pussycat'. Once she had let her mind speak, there was no more turning back.

"I knew you, or at least had seen you before. You were a decent woman. Respectable. You had a... a nice family. Now here you are... totally the opposite. Are you as happy as you pretend to be? You are so proud of being a lap dancer, I don't understand. Were you unhappy with your old family life?"

An eerie silence fell when Donna finished. Rebecca finished up Donna's make-up purposely avoiding eye contact. She applied eye-shadow, and painted her eye browse without uttering a single word.

"...Ms. Red Pussycat." Donna added meekly, fearing the worse.

But Rebecca didn't respond at all, she just focused on the makeup of Donna with a cold harsh look on her face.

"Done..." Rebecca said finally as she sprayed Donna's face with a fixative, finishing up the make-up of the now terribly nervous Donna.

"Now, as for your judgmental remarks..." Rebecca said, as she hopped off Donna's lap, with one leg moving all the way over Donna in one smooth motion, showing off her flexibility. "...Let's see what you have been up to lately, shall we?"

"I'm so ..." Donna tried, knowing she had done something terribly wrong.

"Hush!" Rebecca commanded, and Donna fell silent.

"Now, let me get a few things straight here." Rebecca said, as she walked over to the bed and sat down, legs spread.

"I am in your house, Cutty, because you wanted some lap dance lessons, right?"

"Y-Yes, Ms. Red Pussycat."

"You will, in the coming hours, dance naked on a pole to learn how to sexually please future onlookers, right?"

"Yes, Ms. Red Pussycat."

"Moreover, yesterday you had lessons from a whore on how to be a good whore, isn't that right?"

"Y-Yes, Ms. Red Pussycat." Donna did not like where this was heading to.

"So, as we speak you not only aspire to be a lap dancer, but also to be a real whore. Selling your body to anybody with enough money. Moreover, you even take lessons to be the best whore you can be?"

"Yes... Ms. Red Pussycat." Donna bit her lip in shame.

"And, you are married, with children?"

"Yes..."

"Your husband does not know any of this, as you want to keep it a secret from him? And, as we speak, your children have been misbehaving, partying like crazy? Your oldest daughter was out cold this morning, as you were training your pussy with an automated dildo?"

"How did she know all this?" Donna wondered, "She must be in on it too, somehow..."

"You've been fucking around, planning to be a fucking slut, the biggest you can be, and yet you ask me, how I can 'lower' myself to the brave level of a lap dancer?"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, Ms. Red Pussycat."

"Let's put this to a test." Rebecca continued, ignoring her pleading. "Let's see what you really are. Let the inner whore come out for a while..."

"I want you to do me as the freaking whore you are, for ..." She fumbled in her red bag, "... 50 bucks."

Rebecca threw the money on the bed.

"If I don't like what I'm getting, I'll make sure they'll get a report on how badly you are in lap dancing, and the grave consequences of that, will be all yours."

"Remember, you fucked up this morning already..."

That threat got to Donna. She knew Rebecca meant her daughters were in danger too.

"Please, no!" Donna begged, "Please, forgive me. I will do you for fifty bucks, please don't tell them I am misbehaving, Ms. Red Pussycat."

"Do a good job, act the part, and no one will know..." Rebecca remarked, as she spread her legs a bit more. "And I do mean, act the part..."

Donna got up nervously.

"Cutty; no shivering, be a good whore!" Rebecca warned, as she saw Donna's hesitation.

Donna gulped a few times to steady herself, as she walked over to the lady in red.

"Just for the record, I prefer men, so you better be really good!"

Donna knelt down between the large red boots. She forced herself to really pretend she was a slut, a willing whore. She had to be for now.

"No time to think of anything else, I am a slut, I am a whore. And this lady is my client..."

"Don't worry, Ms. Red Pussycat, I'll be the best cunt licker you ever had." She said as she collected herself and forced herself into slut mode.

She thought of all the sexual escapades she recently had and convinced herself how good it felt to be a total slut. She imagined how a whore would be. She recalled the various filthy lesbian porn movies she had seen, the lessons of her whore teacher. How the women had acted. She had to be like them!

"First the boots..." Rebecca instructed, when she saw Donna trying to go straight for her pussy.

Donna followed the order and went down on Rebecca's right boot, licking the still cold latex. She recalled some bondage movie she had seen and copied the actions. She licked and moaned as she worked her way up and down the boot. She looked at Rebecca with a naughty smile, to see if she was doing alright. She knew the more she humiliated herself right now, the more she saved herself and her kids.

"The other boot."

And Donna went, elegantly, down on the other boot. She even shook her ass invitingly. She saw Rebecca look down on her approvingly, and she started to feel proud at how good she was acting. Behaving like a complete slut proved much easier than she thought. She even started to finger herself in both her holes. Actually, the itching made that a necessity, but it fit the part.

As she reached the top of the left boot, she continued licking, kissing, the warm thighs of her 'client'. She teased her way up to Rebecca's short skirt and went down again along her right thigh. She looked up at Rebecca, to see if she still approved of her actions.

A cold degrading stare came back, which encouraged Donna. She was properly degrading herself, as Rebecca wanted. And she had not expected Rebecca to be easily turned on. But she would turn her on, she was sure of that!

Donna pulled herself up, to reach the top Rebecca was wearing and messaged her breasts.

"Look at me, slut." Rebecca instructed.

Donna immediately looked with a dirty smile into Rebecca's hazel-brown eyes. She continued to message Rebecca's breasts, as she figured out how to remove the top. She decided to lift it and saw a red push up bra lifting Rebecca's fake large breasts.

Her nipples were clear to see and had red rouge on them. Her large piercings were still there. Those nipples had actually really large holes in them, Donna noticed.

With a smile she went down on the two nipples, as she continued to feel up the large breasts. She remembered the lap dance she had with Rebecca and how hot that had been. How she had admired Rebecca's dancing and her beautiful eyes.

Donna's tongue caressed the large areola, the nipples, the piercings. Soon she noticed them getting hard, indicating she had to move on.

"You have beautiful breasts, Ms. Red Pussycat." Donna said in her sluttiest voice. "Really lovely."

Rebecca just stared coldly at her, but Donna could tell she was turned on. She worked her way down to the exposed navel, with its own piercing. She felt Rebecca's toned belly and figured she had to be working out daily to get it so nice. She felt a bit jealous, as she explored the contours with her tongue.

"I just love this belly" she remarked honestly.

Donna had to slip one hand back to her inflamed bottom. The itching became unbearable again, especially now she had touched it again. Now she focused also on making herself come. She was excited herself and knew she had to be to satisfy her client. She heard her vagina make small sopping sounds and felt her juices flowing. How easily she got wet now!

Donna noticed Rebecca started to breath more rapidly, indicating she was getting there too. It was time to go down on her. She slipped down as both her hands massaged Rebecca's 36D breasts. Her nipples were rock hard now, almost as hard as their piercings.

Donna pushed her head down over the small skirt which gave no protection at all. She nibbled on the small string, making it wet with her saliva. Once wet, it gave easy access to the vagina behind it. Donna could smell its scent clearly. Another indication her customer approved her actions.

"Doesn't like women..." Donna thought to herself, as she nibbled and licked the lips, now slipping outside the flimsy string.

Gently, she removed the string. Now Rebecca fully cooperated. Once the wet vagina came into clear view, Donna pushed her mouth on it, sucking greedily at the exposed clit.

"Aaaah!!" Rebecca screamed in pure joy.

"I love your smell!" Donna said, encouraged by Rebecca's spontaneous reaction.

She pushed her head even deeper between Rebecca's long legs and let her hands travel all over Rebecca's upper body. She felt proud of how good she was. She had this woman in the palm of her hand in less than ten minutes!

As she ate away, she also feverishly started to rub herself. Soon her own moans were mixing with her client's.

Rebecca couldn't hold her cold exposure anymore and grabbed Donna's head, forcing it even more into her wet vagina. Donna's nose rubbed against Rebecca's clit ring, as her tongue explored the depths of Rebecca's vagina. She moaned loudly into the hole she was almost sucked into. She felt her face being coated with slime and rolled her face around to catch more of it. Rebecca, in response, wobbled Donna's head furiously around.

All too soon, Rebecca came, as she bucked wildly and squirted female cum all over Donna's face and shoulders. Though surprised at this sudden outburst, Donna remained in character and even swallowed some with her open mouth. She smiled invitingly and rubbed her own vagina and asshole with both hands. She knew that would give Rebecca a perfect view of how low she could go.

Rebecca pushed Donna away, as she enjoyed her orgasm's aftermath.

Donna hadn't come herself but was content she had done a good job. And even though she was still itching badly, she knew that she had to stop; her client satisfaction was all that was important. She watched humbly how Rebecca squirmed on her bed for a few more minutes.

When Rebecca finally cooled down, Donna stood up and collected the money spread out over the bed. She counted it, just as she figured a real whore would do, and placed it in her night cabinet. She then set next to Rebecca with a big smile.

"Was it worth the money?"

"Yeah..." Rebecca moaned with a smile, "You might have a repeat customer here..."

"Thank you." Donna said proudly.

Rebecca caressed the breasts of Donna a little and got up.

"Now that we have reestablished the pecking order, we can start the lessons." Rebecca said, as she walked to Donna's dressing table and checked herself in the mirror. "You go and clean yourself while I retouch myself some. Then I'll redo your make-up and we start."

"Ok, Ms. Red Pussycat."

Donna smiled falsely, as the insult got to her. As she walked up to her bathroom, she saw a glance of her cum covered face and felt humiliated all over again. The things she had to do now were outrages! She has been fucked by a machine for two days now, her daughters were ordering her around and now she had willingly whored herself. She had lost all control of her own life.

Quickly, she took a shower again and went back into her own bedroom for her next ordeal. Rebecca was already finished and had taken the liberty of finding her a new outfit.

"Sit down so I can do your make-up" She instructed. "And I have selected a better outfit for your lessons."

It didn't even bother Donna anymore that Rebecca went through her personal stuff unasked.

Quickly her make-up was redone, and next she switched 'clothing'. Rebecca had chosen an outfit similar to hers: a tiny blue string, a very short white skirt, a push-up bra and a short t-shirt barely covering her breast. Instead of the long boots of Rebecca, she had to wear light blue stocking and her see-through high heeled pumps. Donna wondered more who was changing her wardrobe, then how indecent she looked.

Her worries were quickly interrupted.

"Let's go to your special room and start the lessons." Rebecca ordered, as she clapped her hands to get Donna moving. "Up, up, up."

Tired, itchy and totally lost, Donna walked in front of Rebecca to her 'special room'.

12