Jazzy's Cunnilingus Quest

Story Info
Jazzy goes bowling and balling.
1.6k words
3.36
7.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
985 Followers

Jazzy and Emma spent Saturday night smoking pot and watching porn. One video showed a guy licking a woman's coochie— and the slut screamed like crazy!

"Wow Emma that must feel really-really good."

"Oh gawd yes! Last night it drove me bonkers."

"WHAT? You have a boyfriend Emma?"

"Not really... but I have a fuck friend who shags me now and again. And trust me Jazzy, you'll definitely fancy a pussy licking. It's my favorite sex thing."

Jazzy shook her head, mesmerized by the video. Suddenly the guy flipped the slut over and stabbed his cock straight up her asshole. The slut screamed, and Jazzy clenched her anus shut.

Emma winced. "Up the arse, that's my least favorite sex thing... Last week I got my arse buggered three times."

"Wow, Emma you little slut. Who's this fuck-buddy of yours?"

"I'm not telling." She winked.

Jazzy laughed. "Is it your horny Cousin Clive? Keeping it in the family, right?"

Emma's face blazed red. "Yes it is, but let's get back to those pussy licking vids." She clicked on another vid. "Wow, that slut has a look of ecstasy. I'll bet you want that look of twat-licking ecstasy."

"Hell yes Em. I've sucked off three guys and not one of those cocks has licked me."

"Yeah it should be a rule. You suck cock—He licks cunt." Emma winked. "Hey Jazzy, I could lick you if you want?" She rubbed Jazzy's pussy and wiggled her tongue.

"No Emma dear, and get your finger out of my fuck hole."

"But it's okay for girls to lick each other's pussies, it's just part of being a girl." Emma whispered. "C'mon we're cunt cousins... I'd love to taste you."

"Well, maybe later."

"Hey Jazzy, once dated a bloke named Bruno. The guy's a real cunnilinguist. You know, he's fluent down there." She pointed to her twat, and Jazzy's pussy purred.

"Jazzy you should totally ring him up."

"But I can't ask a guy out... can I?"

"Dammit. Put on your big girl panties and call him. NOW!" So Jazzy called Bruno and asked him out on a blind date.

"Sure Baby Cakes let's meet at the bowling alley. See you at four and we'll have some big-bad fun."

Emma grinned. "See, that wasn't so hard. Now let me shave your pussy, so it's shiny and bald. Guys prefer bald over bushy." Emma giggled. "Oh, and when you suck Bruno's prick um...

...he likes his hairy balls sucked too."

"That's soo super GROSS... but okay."

* * * * *

At the bowling alley, Jazzy saw a big guy sitting at the bar. He winked and waved. Jazzy walked over. "Are you Bruno?"

"Sure, I guess so sweetie!" The guy laughed and slapped her ass. "Babe you look like you were born to bowl?"

"Maybe..." Bowling wasn't Jazzy's idea of big-bad fun. But she watched the guy grip the ball and knock down strike after strike. He was pretty damn good, and she was pretty damn bored until he bought her a double daiquiri.

After the double daiquiri, everything became warm, and fuzzy-wonderful.

And after two more double daiquiris, Jazzy giggled as she wobbled out to the parking lot. "Baby cakes let's go into my Love Machine." The guy pushed her in the back of his old van.

Jazzy's pussy got goosebumps when he shut the door.

"Gimme a kiss sweetie." Bruno tongue kissed her and opened her blouse. Jazzy wasn't wearing a bra, so her big tits bounced out and jiggled. The guy fondled her tits and sucked her nipples until they were swollen and rosy.

Jazzy felt shivers zip up her spine.

He dropped his pants. "I know what you want baby." Bruno pulled out his boner. "Kiss it Honey."

Jazzy stared at his throbbing one-eyed-monster and gave it a wet, drunken kiss. "Now suck it real good sweetie."

"Um...okay Bruno... but if I do you then you'll do me, right? Suck you— lick me?" The guy scratched his head and nodded. Jazzy licked up and down his fat prick, slathering it in saliva.

And she sucked each one of his goddam hairy balls. Gross. The big guy howled. "You naughty little slut—I love it!"

Taking his prick into her mouth, Jazzy sucked it hard, bobbing her head up and down like a naughty slut.

"Deeper baby cakes, deeper." She did, but the jerk pushed her head down. Jazzy sucked his prick harder, and the damn thing grew even longer. Bruno gripped her head as his cock shoved down her to her tonsils.

"Uck!" Jazzy felt like a sword swallower! His cock throbbed out a drop of salty cum. His prick was about to spew. Jazzy flicked her tongue over his piss-hole and Bruno's head flew up.

"I'M CUMMMING!" Hot jism gushed into her mouth.

Jazzy panicked and choked, and gulped down gobs and gobs of sticky cum. More gooey gobs spilled out and dripped from her chin.

Bruno pulled his prick out, leaving a line of cum drool across her tits. But the big guy was still stiff. "Okay sweetie now take off your panties."

Jazzy giggled. "I ain't wearing any panties."

He pushed Jazzy back and tore off her dress. "Goddamn, your pussy's bald!"

"Yes, baby bald... and it needs licked... please."

Bruno's big lips kissed down her belly, ever-so-slowly working his way to her twat. It made Jazzy's pussy twitch like crazy. The horny girl grabbed his head and shoved his mouth to her fuck-hole.

Bruno's fat tongue lapped at her pussy like a starving dog.

"Yees! Ahhh...ah-ah...yes... That's it!"

Jazzy squirmed so much her butt slid away from him. So the jerk shoved two fingers in her pussy and jammed his thumb up her ass. He lifted Jazzy by her holes and pulled her back.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?"

"Oh that's the ol' bowling ball grip." He laughed. "Gals have finger holes just like bowling balls."

"I'M NOT A BOWLING BALL!" Jazzy slugged him and tried to get away. Bruno gripped her hips and jammed his stiff pecker into her pussy. "STOP IT!" But his boner plowed deep into her wet fuck hole.

"Ouch! Dammit are you wearing a condom?"

"Yep baby, now spread your legs wide." Jazzy frowned but spread. Bruno pounded her hard while his big hand squeezed her tits, and his fat belly squished her. She felt like a fucked pancake.

But the prick really knew how to screw, and soon she felt her hips moving up to meet his thrusts. "Oh...oh ...oh god..."

When his long pecker hit her uterus Jazzy arched in orgasm. "OHMYGOD! ...OHMYGOD!!" Jazzy screamed twice and collapsed. And they lay together with prick still buried in her pussy.

After a minute, the fat guy pulled out and flipped her over. "Wait Bruno, what are you doing?"

"Time for some backdoor lovin' baby cakes."

"No! My butthole is like...virgin!"

"It ain't for long sweetie." The guy laughed and held her down. And for the first time ever, Jazzy got a cock shoved up her ass...

"OUCH!" Jazzy's nails gripped the floor as Bruno's fat cock plowed in deep... so deep it felt like she had a bowling pin shoved up her sphincter. "OW!" His fat prick pushed in and out, again and again, reaming out her virgin butthole.

"OUCH!" She turned her head." Hurry Bruno... hurry and cum... PLEASE!" He pumped faster and faster. Finally, he threw his head up and grunted. Jazzy felt gobs of hot cum stream out of her throbbing asshole.

"Wow babycakes, you're really a good fuck."

Jazzy blushed. No one had ever called her a good fuck.' She tried to button her dress, but her boobs fell out. "Dammit Bruno you ripped my new dress! It cost fifteen bucks."

The guy tweaked her nipple. "Don't worry you're little twat." He grinned. "By the way my name ain't Bruno."

"WTF? Then who the fuck are you?" Jazzy blushed and covered her pussy.

"I'm just some prick who knew you needed a good screwing." He pushed her back on the seat. "Look honey, I'll pay for your fucking dress but first I need another piece of sweet pussy pie."

"Nooo! Dammit get off me— I don't even know you!"

But the stranger held her down as his stiff prick plowed into her pussy, and hammered away. Poor Jazzy had no choice but to take the fucking... and have another incredible orgasm... Oops.

The guy pulled out and spewed cum all over her face. "Dammit. Don't do that!" Jazzy slapped him. "I'm calling the cops! You violated me and ravaged all three of my holes!"

"No wait! WAIT! Don't call the cops baby, I ain't going to jail again." He pulled out his fat wallet. "I'll pay cash for cunt. How much honey?"

"Um... I'm not a whore but I guess... fifty bucks... per hole... plus fifty for the dress."

"Thanks sugar tits. You really are a good fuck" The guy pulled a big wad of bills and rolled it up. "Now sweetie, get naked and spread your legs for some bonus pics.

He laughed. "I'm sure lots of other guys have taken pics of your pretty pussy."

"None, um...yes...a few." Jazzy blushed in shame and greed, totally mesmerized by the wad of bills. She could definitely use the cash.

The guy grunted. "Now pose like an internet girl."

"Okay, a slut." Grabbing her ankles, Jazzy lifted her legs, opening up her pretty-pretty pussy as the stranger clicked his cell. He directed her into different positions.

And Jazzy eagerly posed for a dozen naughty pics, even one of her fingering herself in the bowling-ball-grip.

After the last pic, the stranger rolled Jazzy over and assfucked her again. Jazzy hated it, but...

But then the big guy counted out five, hundred-dollar bucks and shoved it up her greedy cunt. "Sweetie, there's some cold-cold cash for your hot-hot twat."

"Gee thanks mister!"

KimKim5
KimKim5
985 Followers