Cutty Ch. 38

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bokkey
Bokkey
174 Followers

Donna was silent for a long time. She wanted her friends help but was afraid to ask. What if they all ended up like Vivian?

As if she could read her mind, Tammy went on: "And we lost Vivian. That is another tragedy. Her body has still not been found. You are the last to talk to her, but you are so difficult to contact. We want to know what transpired in her last hours, you know, for closure."

"That was a horrible tragedy." Donna agreed, as tears came to both their eyes.

"At least you can still react like a normal human being." Tammy said as she hugged her friend, and they sobbed for a moment together.

Donna opened her eyes and whipped away her tears but stopped when she saw something that caught her attention. Her husband's friend Thomas was sitting somewhere behind, eying her. Now what was he doing here at the school? He had no children going here.

And as she looked his way Thomas clumsily turned away. He did not want to be recognized. Donna wondered...

"He is spying on me!" She concluded. "Robert sent him to spy on me!"

How she loved her husband for it! He was looking after her. He still loved her! He still truly loved her! And enough to send his friends to spy on her. He finally understood something was going on and he was trying to find out what.

At the same time, this posed a real problem. His friends spying on her everywhere would expose her actions sooner or later. And if they only looked superficial, they might conclude she was doing this voluntarily.

For instance, did he see her walking away with that lady just now? The limousine was on the parking lot out in the open, yet she had not seen anybody near it. But did he watch her walk to the car and coming out of it with her make-up and clothing all mashed up? She had not seen him. But it would look very suspicious if he did.

"You are ok?" Tammy asked as she looked at her teary eyed.

"Yes," Donna said with a warm smile, thinking of her husband, "I am very much okay. It is good to have friends like you."

Tammy smiled and hugged her again. "I will see if I can get more info on Lisa's boyfriend."

"That would be great. I would really like to know more and, most likely, she will not tell me."

"That alone is already a red flag." Tammy pointed out.

They finished their drinks and parted ways. Donna hurried to her table to watch her daughters' last exercises.

---

"Cutty?"

"Not again!" Donna thought, as she looked up at the lady standing next to her. She had barely sat down.

This time it was a younger woman, not even 30 years old. She looked like a yuppie, probably living the fast live. A Child of rich parents?

"Yes, Madam?" Donna said, as she prepared for the worse.

The girl sat down on Lisa's chair and gave Donna a friendly smiled. "I am new to this, so how does this work?"

Donna looked at her with a soft smile and said: "500 for oral, 1000 for the works Madam."

"That is expensive!" the young lady smirked, "Almost my hourly rate."

Donna felt offended but kept her calm. "It is what it is, Madam."

"Ok." The young lady said, "Where?"

"Follow me, Madam." Donna said as she got up.

After a quick look at her children, she walked towards the parking lot. They would still be busy for a while, so she had time for this.

"It is quite exciting to be able to just pick a woman away from her daily life." The girl chatted excitedly. "Though you are not really dressed as a soccer mom. That is a bit disappointing."

"Well," Donna answered, "I have to be available for my clients, hence the attire, Madam."

She spotted Tammy looking at her, so she nodded to her as if everything was ok. Hopefully that worked.

Next, she also spotted Thomas, who looked suspiciously at them. He was getting up to follow them; now that she could do without.

"I have to go to the lady's room first, Madam. Go to the limousine on the parking lot. They'll let you inside."

"Ok. Will you be long?" The young lady said, a bit unsure.

"No Madam, just need to get ready."

"Or get rid of that nosy man." The girl said. She had seen Thomas too, or had seen her looking at Thomas. Anyway, it did not matter. Donna had to get rid of Thomas, and splitting up would do the trick, hopefully.

Donna rushed to the toilets and saw in the mirrors on the outside walls Thomas trying to follow her. He was really bad at it, she noticed, which actually made her smile. Close to the toilets she saw he would not see her getting into them, so she walked towards the lady's toilet entrance, slammed its door loudly, and walked quickly onward to the next exit. Just as Thomas entered the corridor, she slipped out again, unseen. He would think she was still at the toilets.

Donna rushed to the limousine and got in.

"Got rid of him?" The girl asked as she looked through the tinted glasses towards the school.

"You were being followed?" The driver's voice asked.

"Yes,"

"Ok, we will do this driving." The limousine started and drove off.

"Exciting" the young lady said, "Who was he?"

"A friend, Madam." Donna said.

"Ah, a friend of the husband, I guess."

"This young woman is really too smart for her age." Donna thought annoyed. It brought her again into a difficult situation. What can she tell this client? She did not want everyone that was abusing her to know all her personal details. She wanted, needed, some privacy.

"Well?"

"Yes, Madam." Donna admitted, not able to come up with a quick lie.

"So hot!!!" the woman said excited, "A housewife turned prostitute and the husband suspects. What will happen if his friend reports he lost you? Your husband will be even more suspicious! You will really have to be wicked to keep this going."

Donna smiled an insecure smile, thinking of the truth in her remarks.

"Now, I know I want the works!" the lady said, "So, start, do not keep me waiting."

"Okay...Madam." Donna sighed. She had to concentrate for the mind shift. No more kids, no more husband, no Thomas, just this lady, this client whom she had to please the coming 15 minutes. Just 15 minutes if she got her going fast.

Cutty leaned over to the girl and tried to kiss her.

"No, no, no." The girl said as she ducked away and moved to the window. "I think I want a different 'works' first."

"What do you want me to do, Madam?"

"Tell about your husband while you masturbate. Why you like to cheat on him!" The lady said, "That would get me hot, then you can do me."

"Shit!" Donna said as she closed her eyes. "This will be difficult." Still, she willed Cutty to the foreground by looking at the dark mirror, and just let go of all reason.

Cutty pulled down her panty and displayed her vagina for the young woman. Next, she spit in her hands and moved it down to her cunt. She positioned herself so her customer had a good view of what she was doing.

"I found out I have these urges, these desires... Madam" Cutty started, with a sly smile, as she fondled her nether lips.

"How long ago, how long have you had these urges?" the young lady interrogated.

"For the last eight, nine, months they really flourished, but I probably was always a hidden slut, Madam." Cutty answered, "I just never showed it, as the people around me wouldn't understand."

"Ah," The lady understood, "So the husband, the children, the family, they must not know?"

"No, of course not, Madam." Cutty acknowledged, "Actually, it is a great turn on to have this big secret. It is so hot if I think of all the nasty things I want to do, things I do, without them knowing it."

"Especially your husband? What is his name?"

"Robert, Madam" Donna answered. She hated the interruptions, the questions. It made it difficult to stay in the Cutty character. She should have drunk more wine; then she could have easily answered these questions without falling out of character due to the real images in her mind of her husband, her daughters.

"Robert who?"

"Robert Alldring, Madam"

"I know him!!!" The girl exclaimed excitedly, "He is the new marketing project manager in China! He's rather good looking and so smart!"

Now this was getting awkward again, Donna felt. This lady was not supposed to know her husband, she was supposed to be an anonymous client, wasn't she?

"He works so hard! Even given the huge time difference you can call him anytime."

And she called him good looking, both a compliment as well as a threat.

"And so... you are his promiscuous wife..." The young woman said as she sat up to get closer to Donna. "Keep frigging yourself, adulterous woman, don't slack. This is really getting interesting."

Donna did as instructed. Luckily the ever-present itch helped, as her mind was now not at all focused on sex. This bitch in front of her, this girl barely out of her diapers, knew her husband and was humiliating her with it. She would love to slap some decency in her.

The young lady looked at her teasingly and started to unbutton Donna's blouse. "Keep going, I paid for the works." She smirked; she really enjoyed it.

As she was busy exposing Donna's breasts she said: "So, would you mind if I fucked with your husband too? I mean, I am now fucking his wife. It would be fair, somehow."

"No!"

It came out of Donna before she knew it. The bitch had touched a raw nerve. They had to stay away from her husband, her family.

"Hahahaha," the girl laughed, knowing she got to her, as she started to play with the exposed breasts, "So what is good for the goose is not for the gander?"

"I... I have issues...Madam... "Donna stuttered in defense.

"Keep playing with your issue!" The lady instructed, forcing Donna to keep masturbating. "Okay, you were saying?"

"I am doing this because I have issues...Madam," Donna explained, "I want to fix them."

"By prostituting yourself?" The lady said, "Here, as your girls are out there on the field? That'll work, you think? Not to mention this man checking you out. It will be just a matter of time when beloved Robert finds out.

"Better you have him have sex with me and go into a swinger lifestyle. Then you can live out your filthy fantasies. And I have not met a man that does not want me. I can make him very happy!"

Cutty took over as the itch became unbearable, and she started to forcefully stick her fingers into her cunt, scratching the inner walls painfully to get rid of the itch. Donna gladly slipped away to the background.

"My, My, we are getting into it." And with that the young lady sucked on Donna's left breast, arousing the nipple, nibbling it until it stood straight out.

"Get your hands out of your cunt and push it up so I can play with it."

Cutty eagerly did as told, leaning back on her elbows as she pushed her cunt up with her spread legs bent.

"Perfect!" The young woman said as she started to stroke the wet cunt exposed in front of her. "Play with your nipples."

Cutty didn't waste any time and eagerly started to rub her excited nipples, squeezing and pulling them for her client's pleasure, as well as her own.

"Like this, Madam?"

"Hahahaha," The girl laughed out loud, "You really are one frustrated bitch. One moment you are all emotional, and next the unscrupulous slut."

Cutty smiled at her as she moaned in agreement. She bucked her cunt around the fingers touching it, teasing it. She wanted, needed, a harsher treatment. The itch was driving her crazy, as well as the lust that came along with. But the lady kept on stroking her too gently. Kept on rubbing her all too soft.

"Please...Madam ..." Cutty finally begged.

"Please, what?" The young woman asked with a smile, knowing all too well she was driving the prostitute nuts with her administrations.

"Please, please do me rougher, Madam," Cutty begged, "Scrape my inside, fist me if you want."

"Are you sure, I mean... Your pussy is leaking quite nice. It seems it already approves the way I play with its married clit."

"I need it harder, Madam."

"Harder than Robert can give you? That sweet husband of yours?"

"Yes, Madam, harder than he can give me. Please, just do it?"

"Hmm, you don't have any tools better than my fist?"

"Yes Madam, please check my bag."

The lady grabbed Cutty's bag and looked inside. "Oh, my!! That -is- much better!" And with that she pulled out the large black dildo named 'Lenny'.

"Now this is a surprise!" She admired the sheer size of the dildo, as well as its realistic form. "Wonder what black man walks around with this weapon. Would not like to be on the receiving end of it. But you would, wouldn't you, Cutty?"

"Yes," Cutty lustfully answered, "Yes, Madam, I would."

"Here." She held out the tip in front of Donna's face, "Coat it well."

And Cutty did. She spit on it with abundance, and spread the slime using her tongue. She knew if she did a good job it would hurt less, although she craved the pain at the same time. It was the only way to get rid of that itch that had reach frustrating highs due to the girl's administrations.

"Here a little more." The lady teased her, as she turned the dripping black dildo to the base which obviously would never enter her. But Cutty did not mind. She longed for the moment the other end of the black dildo would enter her. She longed for the orgasm it would bring.

"Do you think husband Robert will ever satisfy you like this dildo will." The young woman teased her.

"No, he never will." Cutty lustfully replied, "His dick will never match up, Madam."

"My, my, why are you betraying him like this?"

"I need a good fucking, Madam. Please give me a good fucking!" Donna begged, ignoring the remarks as much as possible.

"This dildo will do that?"

"Yes! So much more than my husband's tiny white dick, Madam. He can't satisfy me anymore!" Cutty wanted to come and knew what was needed to get what she wanted. "He is just no good enough anymore. I love him but his bedroom skills are just not up to par. He is useless for my sexual desires. I need this dildo now! Please give it to me?"

"And so you shall get what you crave." The young lady said as she positioned the large dildo at Cutty's cunt.

The tip pressed against her outer lips but no matter how hard she pushed, they couldn't quite stretch. Cutty repositioned herself with her legs wide. "Push Lenny inside now, Madam!" She said as she obscenely offered her open cunt to the girl.

"Oh, it has a name?" The lady laughed as she placed the thick phallus at Cutty's cunt entrance.

"Push! Push hard!" Cutty ordered, administrating her own violation shamelessly.

Frustrated when another attempt failed, she bent over, placed her elbows on her spread legs, thus spreading them even more, and freeing her hands to help aim the dildo at the right angle. She spit more spit onto her own cunt, as she sweated and moaned.

"This must hurt." Her client said a bit worried.

"Fuck that, it is my pussy! I need it!" Cutty exclaimed, as she pushed harder and harder.

"UGGGG" Cutty screamed, "Fkkkkkkk!"

The tip popped inside painfully stretching the lubricated cunt.

"Aaaaah." Cutty screamed in pain, now in blissful agony.

"I'll get it out!" The lady said in panic and started to pull on the large black entity sticking out of Cutty's cunt.

"No! Leave it in! Wriggle it, scratch me! Madam! "Cutty responded, as she grabbed her face in pain, "It hurts so bad!! So good!!"

"Stupid woman." The lady said as she shook her head and carefully wriggled the dildo around.

"Yeah, Yeah, Like that!" Cutty encouraged her, "That feels so good, that is what I needed, Madam!"

Cutty's cunt was stretched wide and her juices flowed freely. But most of all, her itch was being scratched. How she needed that! She even took two fingers and inserted them into her ass to scratch there too. Her fingers felt the large dildo move inside her vagina. How deliriously nasty, how satisfying!

"Can you come?" The young girl asked Cutty, who seemed to be lost in her own world for the moment.

"Uhhuh." Cutty answered affirmatively, still with her eyes closed, biting her lips as she enjoyed pleasuring herself.

"Then please do." The girl said with a smile, "I am getting horny now and need you to service me."

Cutty focused on her clit and, surprisingly, her asshole as well. Together, both sides were exciting her and steadily elevating her to the requested orgasm. Soon her body was trembling, and she felt herself tingling all over. The size of 'Lenny' did not matter anymore, nor did her nails in her asshole. The itch was temporarily gone, and her body now craved release.

Cutty curled upwards and frantically rubbed her clit. The car was now filled with the noises of her sopping cunt as her juices splattered around, filling the car with her scent. Her spread legs curled up in anticipation of the huge release that was coming.

That was when the girl forcefully pulled out the dildo. A loud 'plop' was heard in the cabin as the sticky dildo fell free.

"Owwwww!" Cutty screamed in pain, as it popped out of her cunt. Still, she kept on rubbing her clit; she was almost there.

The lady moved backwards as she saw Cutty's juices continue to spray, until the totally exposed whore finally got her craved climax. Frantically frigging her clit as she was nearing her climax, juices flowing freely and spitting out from her cunt.

In a surprise move, the young girl pulled Cutty's ass upward, so she rolled over and her cunt was up in the air above her. That is when it decided to come, and its juices gushed out, landing on the back of the seat and Cutty's face and tits.

"Yeeeahhh!" Cutty cried out, "So good, so fucking good!! Aaaaaah!!"

Donna felt the cum juices splatter on her face and tits, saw them spray through the air. She really had become a freak, a scandalous slut. But Cutty was still rubbing her cunt, trying to extract even more juices, trying to prolong the joyful feeling as long as possible.

"You're making quite a mess!" the young lady joined in after some time observing the crazy scene. "Luckily, not on me."

She leaned over next to Donna. "Here, take the dildo and lick it clean before you come and do me."

Cutty accepted the dildo, still in the thrall of her orgasm, and licked the black sticky dildo obscenely, as requested.

"I just had one of my best orgasms, Madam!" she explained, "It is so hot to fuck myself in front of an audience."

"Yes, you are a true slut." The young woman agreed, "And to think your husband expects you to take care of the kids and guard the fort, even as he is working his ass off."

Donna was dismayed by this comment but knew better than to let that show.

"Well, I am working hard too." Cutty responded, as she gave the dildo some final licks, "To satisfy clients like you is not easy, Madam."

"It hardly compares." The young lady giggled, "Him having to work so hard to earn all the money you need. And trust me, he is working really hard. Ms. Brendan is really doing a number on him. Like it is personal.

"And then you, here in this car... Just selling yourself because you get a kick out of it. Because poor Robert can not do it for you anymore. It is not the same, Cutty."

Now Donna really felt guilty, and she could not keep pretending anymore.

"I love him." She blurted out.

"Funny way of showing it." The young lady fired back, "Fucking around behind his back, and for what? You don't really need the money, now do you? No it is just for some sick sexual craving you have. If you loved him so much you wouldn't disrespect him like this."

Donna got tears in her eyes as the harsh words hit her hard. It was so true. She was so letting her husband down.

"Now, Cutty," The lady said as she pointed to her exposed panties between her spread legs, "Do your slutty work, please."

They locked eyes and Donna saw the utter contempt this young professional had for her. Her client really saw her as a low, weak, useless cheating woman. And she was. She was cheating on Robert. She was weak. She was a whore. And only thinking of Robert working hard as she allowed herself be forced into prostitution made tears come to her eyes.

Bokkey
Bokkey
174 Followers