Cutty Ch. 38

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lady seemed satisfied with the half-truth: "Continue."

Donna masturbated herself, willing Cutty to the foreground again. She so wanted to just let her take over and indulge in obscene lesbian sex with the lady, without the questions, without the interrogation.

The lady let her masturbate for a while. The itch made sure she was sopping wet in no time, and frantically sticking her nails into her vagina, and scratching around inside. She felt herself getting more and more aroused.

"That is good enough, I see you are aroused. Kiss me again."

Cutty jumped at this opportunity and moved forward again and with lustful eyes kissed the woman. Letting her tongue enter her mouth once again. Cutty was determined she would not let the lady interrupt her again.

She bit the lady's lips, sucked in her tongue, her viscous tongue, and let it slide out as her teeth scratched it. Next, she grabbed her face and looked at her lustfully and bit her in her neck. She chomped down her neck to her shoulder, as her hands started to unbutton the blouse. She pulled down the bra, releasing the left nipple, which she immediately attacked with her teeth.

"Ow!!" the lady yelled.

Cutty immediately kissed her on the mouth again, smothering any remark the lady wanted to make. Her hands meanwhile pulled her blouse back, effectively immobilizing her arms. After some tongue wrestling, Cutty looked at the lady at her mercy, and proceeded to bite her neck again. Sucking the blood.

Down she went towards the freed nipple and releasing the other one in the same movement. She pushed the lady back when she sensed she wanted to talk again. Now on her back, her arms bound, the lady was helpless as Cutty towered above her.

In a swift moment she released her left breast and pushed it into the mouth her victim. "Suck it!"

The lady replied with vigor, trying to reestablish some control.

"Ouch!!! A biter, aren't we, Madam?" And with that she offered her other breast, as she pulled the panty off from the lady, ripping it up in the process. "And I am not the only one wet!"

Cutty released her breast from the mouth biting it and turned herself around. Quickly she ascended her cunt onto the face of the lady, smearing her juices all over her face, and ending on top of her mouth.

As she silenced her this way once again, she pushed her own face between the lady's legs and began licking feverishly.

"Mmmuck!!" The lady managed to shout out, obviously appreciating the effort Cutty put into it.

Cutty smiled happily as she bit the nether lips, sucked their juices, and let her tongue wander around the exposed clitoris. She saw the juices flowing and knew the lady was coming fast. She pulled her legs roughly up and aside, making her even more vulnerable for her onslaught. Cutty was in her element!

A few more licks, and at the right time she bit down on the area around the clitoris, just when the woman was climaxing. She lifted her behind to allow the lady to scream.

"Fuuuuck!!! Fuuuuck!! So fucking fast!!" The lady screamed.

Cutty used her hand to stroke the sensitive clit fast and roughly.

"Stop!! Please stop!!" the lady begged, "Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck!"

More and more juices were flowing, as Cutty looked back down to the lady who was the one now submissively glowing in her orgasm. She pushed her derriere down onto her face, just to smother her some more for fun.

A few minutes later, Cutty crawled off her and sat back on her seat, as the lady was still panting in front of her.

She was now so confident she dared to pour herself a drink again and drank it as the woman slowly drifted back to earth. A job well done Cutty knew. And she was not interrupted with humiliating remarks.

A few minutes later the lady lifted herself into a seated position, as she smiled at the slut in front of her. Who was still brazenly showing her tits and shaved cunt.

"You're good!" The lady admitted, "Really good."

"2000 dollars, Madam." Cutty simply said.

"How does Ms. Brendan get such good whores?" the lady said absent mindedly, as she pulled out her wallet to take out four, five hundred-dollar bills.

"You are worth so much more!" the lady said. "I will for sure recommend you. You are something else, Cutty."

"Thank you, Madam." Cutty said, as she folded the money and placed it into her own wallet.

Next, she dressed up again, as did the lady.

"See you next time, Madam, you know how to get into contact with me." Cutty said, as she got out of the car.

"I will for sure, and I will give a good report."

"Thank you, ma'am." Cutty said with a polite smile, as she closed the door.

Somehow Donna felt proud.

---

A quick run to the toilets to clean up, again, followed by a quick run towards the bar for a new glass of wine, and Donna was back at her table looking at the other families. Nobody seemed to have noticed her actions. Everyone was still ridiculing her as usual, but none seemed appalled with her actions. They simply had no clue. And that was how it should be.

Now the next thing Donna was looking for were Tammy and Thomas. She saw them and waved at them. It seemed they had no clue either that she had just been away to do a client. She was good to go!

So, next on her list for today was her call with Robert, and a call with Ninon, to discuss how to deal with Bridgette, Tammy and her other friends. She did not dare call Ms. Brendan for that. She might just kill them all. But Ninon would know what to do. Donna trusted her.