All Comments on 'CvsN 27: The New Rules'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
WistfulSeniorWistfulSeniorover 11 years ago
Welcome Back

It was such a nice surprise to see this latest installment of the CvsN series. I just love the story, the characters and your writing. Please keep it going.

Thank you.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Somewhere Lurking There Might be a Real Crisis for this Improvised Poly Family Unit ( or is it a reality show ) ?

I've enjoyed this series so much & this segment is not a exception . The ostensible problem has been skirted for now. Jack has vowed to stay within the approved circle & not dissapate himself with any strange. Yet part of what kept this series fresh was him conquering fresh gash, housing renovation, vocational challenges alike.

Debbie & Beth stand out as the core of his luscious feminine cadre ( although the latter's place may be in flux ?? ) . Yet I wonder if this story would be as vibrant without all the others that he has seduced inadvertently & in the heat of the moment.

The Spanish countess, Chris his boss and so many others have all added a spice to this story. They've all been characterized so individually with their own seperate charm.

Now Jack has vowed to not seek any exotic tangs & fragrances ? If this were any other author , I'd say they've written themselves in a corner & now the edge of this story will start to dull.

But the rules have never quite applied both to Jack & his creator TTT so all I can do is impatiently await the next installment & dole out the requisite 5 stars for this relatively somber installment. Something has to give & only a fool would want to miss the spectacle to cum'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great

It's great to see this story is still going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Welcome back

The title says it all. Welcome back: I've opened your author page daily for the last 2 years, and finding this post today made it all worthwhile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WB

Welcome Back and it's great to have you here.

PengoraPengoraover 11 years ago
Very nice

hope you got more chapters coming, once i started reading your story couldn't stop before i read it all.

sqheadgermansqheadgermanover 11 years ago
Jack's new Rules !

Per Cathy Her New Rules for Jack.

I climbed back onto the bed, and she snuggled up to me. "That was nice, but it's time we cut you off."

"Cut me off?"

"Nobody new. Nobody. You've got half-a-dozen girls you can have whenever you want. That's going to have to be enough for you. Understand? If you ever stray from us, that's the last you get from me, and everyone else if I can help it."

"Who's allowed?" I asked softly, holding her while she laid down the law.

"Mama bear and baby bear, of course. And me, that goes unsaid. The sister's too, and Amie."

***************************************************************

"You remember our play date a few weeks back? Our little lunch break?"

"Like I could forget."

"It didn't take. I think that I'll be ready again the end of this week. Can we give it another go?"

I had no idea what she was talking about? "Take?"

"Take, as in you didn't knock me up," she said as if I was being dense.

"Knock you up?"

"You don't..." she seemed bewildered, "I mean Joe didn't...he didn't explain to you?"

"He didn't say much except we could have some fun," I recalled.

"Shit! I can't believe him. That son-of-a-bitch." She sighed. "You know Joe shoots blanks now, right?"

"Sure." Sweet Jesus. I finally saw where this was going. I was dense.

"I want to have another baby. We want to. I want a little boy to go with our two precious girls. I'd like it to be yours. We both would."

I was dumbstruck.

"But, why not one of Joe's brothers? I imagine they'd all be willing enough, and it could be just like Joe. I mean mostly same DNA and all."

"Oh yeah, that would be cool. A one time fling with one of those guys. And who do I choose to be the lucky guy? How do we explain it to their wives, except for Eric of course? We thought about it. Hell we even thought about his father."

She climbed on top of me, holding me close. "I don't want them. I want you. I want your baby in me, Jack. If I can't have Joe's, I want yours. I dream about it. A little Jack running around my house, with your wild, dark curly hair. And a little baby penis that will grow into a mighty pussy-splitter." She giggled at the end.

My mind was still numb. My baby? In Joe's wife?

So what are the next chapters going to bring ... Good question sqhead

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
If only

I actually know a guy like this-a pied piper. I live vicariously through that friendship. Maybe in my next life-though mine in pretty good in this one. I just can't imagine what it would be like to that in demand. Hot-very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Don't let it change

I've read a lot of these stories... this is the one I gravitate to and look forward to the most. I hope the changes you have planned are positive. I think it is great to read about life in an erotic and positive way. Jack DOES have it all. Let him. You've developed a "perfect" world and there is no reason to let it deteriorate! The world around us already does that; every day. Thank goodness for your return!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sick

A woman wanting her son to be a "pussy-splitter" is pretty sick

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
OMG

WOW FUCKING WOW!

The time off has refuelled the creative juices. Like Wow!

Great story, expertly told.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I loved this story 2 years ago but...

now I've forgotten who the characters are and how they relate to each other. DAMN!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Powerful

This chapter had me (a man) in tears.

doorknob22doorknob22about 11 years ago
Very impressive

Great chapter man. Thanks.

Hubbys_PrincessHubbys_Princessabout 11 years ago
loved it

I have loved this story so far however this chapter is the best you have written imho you made Jack the jerk real here. Gave him Depth and remorse. This is the first time I really believed he loves the girls. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
My eyes started sweating and I caught the sniffes

But I'm an old man. I don't have to prove shit.

Nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
GREAT CHAPTER

The best chapter yet, and I loved them all so far.

Thanks

mabell3368mabell3368over 9 years ago
Best yet?

I think maybe. This was a real emotional rollercoaster ride that had me on the brink beginning to end. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nonot the best

This is not the least chapter, but certainly not the best. Cathy's right. He needs to be the type of man each of his women needs when he's with them. Debbie needs a strong man that will treat her right, but not a pet to grovel at her feet and weep every time he fucks up. Some women want that kind of man, but Debbie needs a leader and a lover. Beth needs a man, not another pussy. Karen needs a good friend with a long dick who can come in and make things right for her. Robin needs the unattainable. She needs the chase. She'll always be under a little suspicion by the girls, and always at arm's length for Jack. So she gets to pursue him. Cathy needs to Mother Jack and the girls. The way she takes Jack sexually is almost incest. She needs to laugh at him, scold him, correct him, make love to him, or just have some jollies with him. She's like an aunt that sometimes has to shake her finger at him, "no-no". But he wasn't himself this chapter, except for the stewardess. His Major's social circle would have only been amused by him and her 'walk on the wild side' temporarily with a commoner. He needs to be top dog in his world. Not the domesticated 'Ward Cleaver'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
KEEP IT REAL

Although sombre this chapter has been, I loved how real Jack is n maturing. Keep up the good work, certainly has realness to it.

rapperbsrapperbsover 6 years ago
Wow!

This chapter certainly brought alot of emotions out for me. It truly was a outstanding chapter in my book!

Thanks for writing!

Decal_lastDecal_lastabout 6 years ago
Perfect

Well said and perfect timing. Hate to see the last of the series coming fast.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Asshole

Let's be honest - Jack's an asshole using fake, manipulative means to keep a bunch of pathetic, weak women beholden to him. Pathetic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

awesome - i would love to read more.....

blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
20410 Followers
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES