CWB 5 - More than Just Cousins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenLong
BenLong
1,464 Followers

Her pussy was already wet, her entire body shuddered as my fingers found her clit. When she pushed and my pants fell to my ankles, I moved my hands back to her dress, and lifting, she obliged and lifted her arms. It easily slipped over her body, and my girlfriends' and my lover, and friend, was now naked in my arms. I caught my sandals with the opposite foot, stepping out of them and my pants before her hands pulled my shirt over my head and I too was naked.

Our mouths and tongues still interlocked, I stepped forward, forcing Carrie's body before me to the bed where I then pushed her into a seated position. Finally, pulling away from her attempts to swallow my tongue, I worked my mouth down her body, attempting to please her wherever it touched. She arched her neck to me as I kissed her chin and moved underneath to her neck. Moving to her upper chest I smothered it in kisses, moving downward between her breasts, kissing the very bottom of her cleavage before lifting and moving a bit sideways to suckle first one opulent nipple and then the other..

My finger was buried in her pussy, stroking and pleasing, the shudders and shivers of her entire body as I hit a sensitive point left it sometimes hard for me to figure what had been the cause of the shudder. Had it been her nipple in my mouth, my teeth and tongue and lips tantalizing? Was it her clit under my finger? My fingertip spreading her wetness, sometimes pressing hard, sometimes pressing soft against that little pleasure button? Was it my finger in her vagina, stroking her from the inside, her vagina practically sucking my finger in? I don't know whether I was playing her like a fine-tuned fiddle, or whether she was just so needy, that it didn't matter.

I played with her belly piercing with my teeth, pulling gently and running my tongue around her belly button. Somewhat of an "outie" belly button, it wasn't a deep inset and not an erotic point that I normally would have thought of. When I licked it, the hard point of the outie somewhat resembled a nipple or clit and caused me to giggle.

"Wha... what?" She whispered, questioning my giggle.

"Did that feel good?" I asked, "you shivered as I did that."

"Yeah...it was... different."

"Never thought of a belly button as too much of an erogenous zone," I said before I giggled once more. "At least it wasn't filled with lint." She didn't respond but as my lips again kissed her belly, her hand finally moved to the top of my head, a gentle push telling me to get on with my trip down her body to her pussy.

I did, not allowing her to push me to the target, but kissed and licked and nuzzled the entire region. I nuzzled and kissed her pubic hair when I got there, first kissed and licked her lips, and finally dove my tongue between them to her clit, eliciting a huge groan of pleasure and an "Oh... Oh My God..." as my tongue twirled and slithered around her clit.

I normally like to take my time performing cunnilingus; teasing her clit surely, but kissing and sucking her lips, tonguing her vagina, tasting and spreading her own juices, but for some reason I knew that tonight, she didn't need any of that. Spreading her lips with my tongue, spreading my lips as well as I could around her clit, sucking and licking, her back arched almost immediately and in seconds she was moaning and shuddering in orgasm.

I drove her mad with pleasure, never letting her come down until I couldn't wait any longer. Rising up, I stepped forward, but her hand reached to my chest and didn't push me back but kept me from skewering her. "Condom," she mouthed, and I immediately realized what she meant and what I'd forgotten.

It took just a second before I was again between her legs and reaching down to aim my cock at her pussy. Between my own saliva and her juices, I easily slipped in. Halfway with the first stroke, bottoming out with the second, I stopped long enough to lift her legs to my shoulders and leaned in so that I bottomed out inside her. Wiggling my hips so my cock wiggled inside her, for the first time I happened to look away from the two of us. I hadn't thought of Stacy since she'd gone into the toilet. I hadn't heard her come out, hadn't a clue where she was, but now, as I looked sideways, I found her sitting in the chair, her eyes locked on us.

She still had on her little black dress, at least partially. That she also had not had any panties on at dinner seemed to be confirmed. The bottom of the dress was up around her waist, her legs spread, the fingers of one hand playing with her pussy, no panties in sight on, or off, her body. The top of her dress was askew, the strap of the one side still over her shoulder but the other around her elbow, her one breast bare, her other hand playing with the exposed nipple. She was watching me fuck her best friend, she was pleasuring herself at the same time. I locked eyes with hers, her eyes glazed with lust, and understanding that, if I hadn't understood it before, fucking her best friend was what she had planned. I just logged that thought in my mind, not having the brain power to evaluate that thought at the moment as all the excess blood in my body was in the rigid appendage between my legs, and I returned to the pleasuring of the lover in front of me, the one with my cock buried inside her.

The old saying is that a man can only think clearly for the thirty seconds after he has orgasmed, and then his thoughts are distracted on thinking about the next time. It wasn't even after I orgasmed, it was during, that all the differences between my present sex partner and my lover came to mind. Carrie's large breasts, with her big nipples and large areolas; Stacy's smaller, pleasant hand and mouthfuls, and her sensitive nipples that always responded to my touching and sucking. My cock, wrapped in a rubber and about to be slushily surrounded by my own semen, versus the completeness of filling Stacy with my uncovered cock, the skin on skin of penis in vagina. The unconscious desire to complete this sexual mission, to orgasm, to spill my seed and then to lay back, relax, and recover next to my lover, changed from the desire for the woman whose pussy I was buried inside to thoughts of the one sitting in a chair masturbating as she watched me satisfy her lover. My cock exploded and my motions stopped, my cock buried to the hilt inside Carrie as my own warm liquid surrounded it. I wondered momentarily if she could feel it, as I know that Stacy had several times indicated she could feel the liquid, the warmth of my ejaculate when I filled her. I shocked myself with the next unbidden thought that went through my mind, you can't make babies like this. I'd never thought of children, creating a baby, making a new life, but somehow the thought of doing so, and doing it with Stacy, seemed so right.

Guiltily, I looked over again at Stacy. She'd obviously now cum also, her hand still on her pussy, her finger now just idly playing with her clit. Her breasts were still bare, but she was no longer playing with her nipple. "I love you," I mouthed, and she smiled, and mouthed, "I know."

The incongruity of having my expended cock buried in one woman and telling another that I loved her didn't strike me until later. The incongruity of having spilled my semen into a raincoat, while thinking that it prevented making babies, and realizing that I wanted to make a baby with another woman, also didn't strike me until later. For the moment, all three of us were satisfied, and those thoughts didn't come up until later that night as I cuddled to my girlfriend, nearly asleep. For once I hadn't needed to fuck Stacy to sleep, her girlfriend having tonight gotten her off with her tongue before she had crawled up onto the bed behind me.

~

I awoke to a pleasant feeling. I was on my back, Stacy cuddled to my left side, my arm under her neck. It didn't feel any different than at home except that I could tell I was a bit dehydrated, a bit too much alcohol the night before, and it was definitely later than normal. A man always knows the feel of his cock in someone's mouth however, and it didn't take much mental faculties to realize that the oral pleasure from the night before, me between Carrie's legs pleasuring her, was being returned.

I hadn't heard or felt her get out of bed, perhaps she went to the toilet, but she had now crawled up between my legs. We hadn't had the air conditioning on during the night although it was available, and we apparently had all been comfortable only semi covered with a sheet as Stacy was, or totally on top as I presumed Carrie and I had been. At least I was, only my one foot closest to Stacy was under a sheet.

Carrie was on her hands and knees, totally supported above me, my morning erection in her mouth. Truthfully, I was not sure whether it was morning wood, or whether Carrie had sucked me hard, but it really didn't matter. She wasn't touching me anywhere else, just my cock in her mouth, her tongue and lips and suction stimulating me, but the view was exquisite. Her breasts, so firm and large, were hanging beneath her, her nipples silhouetted by the light from beyond. Her hair hung from her face, framing the view of my cock appearing and disappearing into her mouth pleasuring me. I reached for her but, without sitting up, she was out of my reach. She felt the movement of my body and tilting her head looked up at me. I motioned for her to come up so I could play with her, but she shook her head no. I had no choice but to lay back, accepting her ministrations on my cock for what it was, just a loving thank you.

I hadn't realized that Stacy had awoken until her voice whispered, "She likes to suck cock."

"Hmmm," is all I said, but let my arm which was under her neck where she was cuddled to my shoulder, reach down and caress her backside.

"Is she good at it?" Stacy whispered.

"Mmmm," I moaned in response, neither confirming nor denying.

I don't know whether Carrie heard that or not, probably did, but made no effort to stop. I didn't warn her when I got close, she wasn't asking and I knew from previous times that she recognized the signs and as I stiffened my body to the demands of my cock, if anything she redoubled her efforts. I groaned when I erupted, unable to contain the quaking of my body from the intense efforts of her mouth. When she finally stopped sucking and licking, she didn't pull away, keeping my cock in her mouth until she reached up and squeezed my cock with her hand, milking every last drop from my rapidly softening erection. Totally spent, she pulled away and climbed back up next to us on my other side.

"That was fun," Stacy said, surprising me by evaluating the blowjob I'd just received from our friend.

"Breakfast of lovers," Carrie giggled. "Did you like it?"

''Ungh ga gug," I gargled, purposely shivering in response to her question. "What a way to wake up."

~

Although I immensely enjoyed playing with Stace and Carrie, or, as during the previous evening and this morning, just Carrie. When Stacy had suggested and we had planned this little get-away, I'd really thought that this was going to be just us - the two of us. When she'd broken down and confessed that Carrie would never forgive her if we didn't at least ask her along, I'd told her that was OK, and she called. As it turned out, with the arm twisting that Carrie had needed to perform to get her brother and sister to help with their parents, she could only get away for three days. The majority of the trip would still be just Stacy and me, but in the meantime, I had the possibly enviable position of needing to sexually take care of my girlfriend and our mutual lover.

Returning that morning from breakfast we found ourselves looking at what there was to do besides getting naked, and this time it was Stacy who gasped and confessed to another life-long desire - to visit Chichen Itza. Finding that there was an all-day tour (including a two and a half hour, one-way bus ride that left at 6:30) we agreed that perhaps this was a once-in-a-lifetime experience that we all wanted and with a call to the concierge, found ourselves signed up for the next day. As always when the two of them got together, Stace and Carrie lost themselves in planning and talking, and although I'd been willing and able to play if they wanted, instead they both told me to get lost while they continued to look at brochures.

I wandered out onto the beach, attired in my preferred Birdwell Beach Britches, spreading a towel to sit on. I rapidly found out why, even before mid-morning, exactly why the shade was necessary. Even in winter the sun was brutal, and it wasn't long before I got up and went out into the surf to cool off before returning to the shaded area and outdoor bed this time.

I knew the entire resort was clothing optional, as Stace and I had seen the evening before with those walking up and down the beach as well as those at the pool and spa, but I didn't feel like just starting out being naked until I'd had a chance to scope out the land. Floating and swimming I had the ocean practically to myself. Another couple, perhaps a hundred yards down the beach, were the only others in the water at this early hour.

I'd been back under the shade of the canopy outside the room for probably half an hour when Stacy called from inside the room. I had just decided it was beer time anyway, so thought it was perfect timing. I stood and went into the room, and stopped, agog.

"Well? What do you think?" Stacy asked, ostensibly about her new pale blue bikini that I'd only previously seen inside at the apartment under artificial light. That it was semi-transparent was readily apparent. Her nipples were erect and accenting the cloth, her areolas as well as her triangle of hair above her pussy semi-visible through the cloth. I knew it was not just that she was asking my opinion about her, it was also asking about Carrie.

As naked and on exhibit as Stacy was with her nearly see-thru bikini, she was virtually clothed compared to Carrie. Carrie had a micro-thong bikini bottom, which wouldn't have even covered her pubic hair, if she still had any. She'd had nicely trimmed pubic hair, when I'd gone down on her the night before, but obviously, in the last half hour or so, she'd shaved it all off. The bikini bottom, what little there was of that, barely covered her pussy lips, and beyond that - it was all strings. The top - covered nothing at all. A fish-net tube top, the holes in the net were perhaps twice the size of her nipples which were erect and protruding through. I wasn't sure what to say; that both girls were on full exhibit, for me at the moment but would also be on display wherever they wore these suits, there was no doubt. That they hadn't come outside to show me, or have me see them, didn't go by me either. I suspected that despite their bravado, right now, indoors, that just as Stacy had indicated when alone with me the day before, there was a bit of mutual pushing to show off going on.

"Had to shave?" I commented to Carrie.

"Had to, I didn't realize how small this micro-bikini bottom really was. It just barely came in time before I left; I really didn't even try it on until now. Do you like it?" She reached down and repositioned the bottom. I could see it barely covered her labia. Later she'd find that when walking it often slipped aside, exposing one lip or the other, and sometimes she'd just pull it into the middle, covering her vagina but not her labia.

"They're both quite sexy," I answered, eyeing them both up and down, "but I think the question is more whether you like them. You two are sure to get some attention wearing those," I said, stepping up to Stacy and putting my arm around her to pull her close. I ran my hand onto her naked bottom. "I definitely like," I said, and then looking over to Carrie, reached up and tweaked her nipple. "And it appears your girls definitely like it also."

She laughed, pushing my hand away. "They've been showoffs for years."

"Well, come on," I said taking a step back towards the open door. "Go for a swim first or go for a walk?" Both Stacy and Carrie looked at each other. The decision was to go out for a swim, and I knew to build up the courage to parade around elsewhere nearly naked.

Half an hour playing in the water was long enough for all of us. As I suspected might happen, it was Carrie that suggested we should walk down and check out the pool. I'd seen previously they had beach towels available at the pool, so all we needed was our bottle of sun lotion, and anything else we wanted to have with us.

Both girls tried to act that they weren't - but I could tell they were - self-conscious, as we approached the pool. Once we were there, it didn't make any difference, it truly was clothing optional. Many were totally nude, virtually all the women were topless, and alcohol and flirting were everywhere. Although everyone looked to see us as we walked up and, in particular, to check out these two new gorgeous girls, we all fit right in. I went to the walk-up bar to fetch us drinks while the girls arranged lounge chairs. When I came back, Carrie had taken off her top. Not that there was much to her top to begin with, her breasts had been totally on display, but now she truly topless. Stacy had undone her top but was lying face down. I put her drink by her and a bit later she rolled over, and then she too was topless also.

Sunbathing, lotion application, swimming, lotion application, getting drinks, lotion application, swimming to cool off, and just for good measure, more drinks and more lotion application, got us by until early afternoon. When we decided we'd had enough sun and headed back to the room and our shade, we found that we weren't the only ones with the same idea. Virtually every shade area on the beach front now was filled with people utilizing that respite from the direct sun. Some had swimsuits, some were bare, some were couples, and some were two couples, and sometimes more. There were a few that were obviously flirting, and I couldn't help but wonder who was attached to whom, but it really didn't matter to me, I had my two ladies, which was one more than enough.

We really didn't see any outright sexual activity other than a bit of fondling taking place until we got back to our room. There, under the shade of the room next door, was a couple. Both were totally nude, the man was leaning back on the outdoor bed, a support behind him; his girl was lying almost perpendicular to his body. She was positioned so that his hand was between her legs, slowly stroking her pussy, while she was languorously sucking on his cock.

He was resting on one elbow, in his other hand was a beer. He looked over at us as we stopped to open the door of the room, and without batting an eye raised his beer in salute. "Hey Neighbors! Great day isn't it?" She hadn't seen us to that point, but now pulled away from his cock, holding it upright with her hand, and smiled at us. She also offered a verbal hello and then bent back to her lovers cock.

I was completely floored. Although I "knew" this resort was a swinger's resort and 'anything goes', such studied nonchalance in bright daylight, surprised me. We'd seen a lot of nudity, a lot of flirting, a little bit of fondling, and even an erection or two. But seeing someone sucking a cock, and someone getting their cock sucked, and then the two of them taking time from their sexual activities to greet us as we walked up? I mean, doesn't everyone lie around on the beach drinking beers while their girlfriends suck their cock?

Stace and Carrie were also agog at what was happening right outside our door, although they didn't say anything until we were inside. "Oh my god! I can't believe what we just saw."

"They weren't embarrassed at all!"

I shrugged in response, "I'm kind of guessing that there will be even more of that at the spa tonight, at least late tonight."

BenLong
BenLong
1,464 Followers