CWB 5 - More than Just Cousins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah Stace?

"Wanna be one of my bridesmaids?" It was silent for several seconds while Ellen absorbed this otherwise unexplained news and put all the pieces together.

"Well I'll be damned." Everybody at the table broke out in laughter.

~

"So... Bridesmaids?" I queried the next afternoon in the truck on the way home again. Stace was sitting beside me, her hand wrapped under my right leg, holding me close.

"Carrie, Maid of Honor, your sis Ellen, and Josette."

"Just the three?"

"We did say we'd try and keep it small."

"Yeah, I know. Carrie said yes?"

"Of Course."

"I knew she would." I thought about it momentarily and decided to poke just a little bit.

"So, does the Maid of Honor get to go along on the honeymoon?"

"Not if you value your life, Ricky boy." I grinned and put my arm around her shoulder, and Stacy snuggled closer.