CWB - Summer Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got off the elevator, opened the door with my key card, and came to a halt.

She was looking down as I walked in, but the slight click of the magnetic door lock got her attention. She looked up and had the same reaction that I did. "Rick?"

"Hey Vickie... Victoria," I self-corrected remembering that she had said she preferred the full name to the nickname. Even with the face mask, there was no mistaking her magnificent bust. My cock lurched a bit remembering the pleasant night it had spent being caressed by her magnificent beauties and her tongue before we'd wrapped him in a raincoat and hidden him inside. Three times that night if I remembered correctly. "I didn't know you worked here."

"I didn't know you worked here, either." It made sense, the Cocky Bull Bar was in the building across the street, and we'd met during happy hour right after normal working hours, but neither of us had bothered to ask the other where we worked.

"Yeah, I'm up two floors, but we're all mostly working from home."

"You're on the executive floor?" Her eyes got big as she sized me up from a different perspective.

"Ha!" I laughed, knowing exactly what she was thinking. "Don't put too much stock in that, my boss just liked to have me close. I'm sure not one of the executives by any means, just a paid hired grunt. Somebody for the executives to throw blame at." I laughed at myself, hoping Victoria got the joke, but with a face mask on she couldn't see my grin, nor could I see hers.

"We're mostly working from home too. One of us always has to be here though, so we take turns, and this is my week. With only one of us here, we almost never see anyone, but they still want us to wear our masks."

"Did you see the memorial wall down by security?" I asked, having stopped and looked at the list as I'd come in.

"No, I came in from the parking garage. I just change elevators in the lobby but don't often go over by the security guys."

"It's kind of sad. We had four deaths in Madrid, 3 in the Milan office, and one each in London and France. All the cases for the company in the US were in the New York office, but luckily we haven't had any here just yet."

"You've been quarantining at home?" she asked.

"Since March. They set me up with a complete workstation early. I'm all alone most of the time, although my cousin who was going to school came and stayed with me until she went home for the summer at the end of May, almost June."

"Yeah, me too. All except for taking a turn in here every three weeks, but like I said, I don't think I've seen but maybe one person a week since this has been going on."

"The whole office is like a ghost town. Working from home isn't bad except I kind of miss being able to go over to the Cocky Bull after work." She nodded.

"So, your cousin was living with you?"

"Just while school was finishing, but now I'm alone again."

"Yeah, me too."

"Uh, Victoria... If you've been quarantining, and I've been quarantining, how would you like to, um, maybe get together for a drink and dinner?"

She sighed, "Yeah, wouldn't that be nice? I don't know anywhere that's open though. Where would we go?"

"Rick's Bar and Grill is open."

"Rick's Bar and Grill? I don't... Oh." I couldn't tell but I'm sure she smiled behind the mask. "Aren't you supposed to quarantine for 14 days once you might be exposed to the virus?"

"Well, that's what I've heard, but if multiple people might be exposed, it doesn't say they can't quarantine together."

'Ah, yeah. Good point." She paused. "So... this Rick's Bar and Grill, is it a nice place or is it the kind of place where a girl's likely to get drunk and have somebody take advantage of her?"

"Oh, very reputable. I guarantee you won't have any problems getting drunk or getting taken advantage of."

"Oh, no," she said, shaking her head, "that's a crying shame. You see, I haven't been laid in two months and I really need to have someone take advantage of me."

"I think Rick's is just the kind of place you want," I said. "Servicing damsels in distress is exactly his forte."

"I don't know... it sounds tempting," she said, and I could feel the tease coming right back at me. "Is there anything special to eat on the menu for tonight?"

"You."

She didn't even bat an eye. Did my proposition go completely over her head? "I'll need to go home first and change clothes. If I'm going out for dinner, I won't want to be in my work clothes. And I won't be able to stay but for a while..."

"Oh, Ok," I nodded, crestfallen, knowing that if I was going to feed her dinner and try and get her in bed, and she needed to leave, we'd be on a pretty tight schedule. "Well, I think we can arrange that. How long can you stay?"

"Oh, about 16 days if I bring my computer... I don't actually have to go to the office again until two weeks from Monday. And if I'm going to see Rick, we're going to have to quarantine for 14 days at least." I broke into a grin, she'd got me with that one, and we were definitely thinking the same thoughts.

I started to break off our conversation for the moment, not really thinking about what had been said, but she stopped me.

"Ah... Rick?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you serious?" I didn't follow, looking back at her quizzically.

"What?"

"If we're quarantining... and we're supposed to stay isolated for 14 days, I mean, uh, if feels like I'm inviting myself to move in... I mean, I know we had a fun time that once, but... uhm..." It all clicked what she was saying.

"You're going to go home and change first, right? Why don't you pack enough clothes for a week, and if it works out and you want to stay, I've got access to a washer and dryer..."

~

I admit I hadn't been all that good at keeping house before Stacy moved in, but she'd changed my ways. I'd gotten used to cleaning the toilet regularly as she demanded it. "You get to stand up and spray, I have to sit. Dirty toilets are gross." I'd taken to throwing dirty underwear, if I actually wore any, into the laundry basket rather than just dropping them on the floor, and Stacy had gotten me used to cleaning house every Saturday morning -- all things my mother hadn't ever been able to teach me to do in 18+ years. I really did appreciate a cleaner abode, so when I had to do a quick spruce up before Vickie got there, it didn't take long at all. More than anything though, when I pulled out fresh towels for the bath, I also found the unopened box of condoms. There was no doubt that Vickie and I were getting together for sex, so I got prepared. Opening the box, I put a few in the drawer beside the bed, a few in the end table next to the couch, a couple in a kitchen drawer, even a couple onto the desk out of sight behind my computer. I wasn't sure whether we'd be getting it on all over the house or whether she was a "take me to bed" kind of girl, but I was suddenly thankful I'd prepared and bought a box.

I'd actually gotten stuff out for dinner and started, when the doorbell rang. It turned out she was an all over the house kind of girl, and she wasn't fooling about being horny. Luckily, I hadn't actually gotten cooking started as it was several hours before I returned to the kitchen, at least to make food.

No sooner had she stepped through the door, and we were almost instantly all over each other. She stepped forward into my arms, I opened them for her, our mouths meeting and attempting to devour each other.

She'd obviously showered and changed from her work clothes; she smelled good and looked even better. Her work clothes had become a "going out on the town and trying to get laid" outfit, obviously to please me. Her cobalt blue mini dress was reminiscent of the little black dress that she'd had on the time we first met, complete with lots of her abundant cleavage showing. Her small bag stopped just inside the door and remained there for hours before we took it with us to the bedroom. I'd had several hours to prepare for her 'stay-over' date, and the thought of sex, real hide-the-salami sex, with Vicki's succulent body had me raring to go before she came in the door.

Our kiss was a full body kiss, pelvis against pelvis, her breasts crushed against my chest. Her hand went behind my head, mine behind her back, caressing and feeling her full and sexy body beneath the sexy dress. There was no holding back, no slow seduction from either of us; almost as soon as we were kissing, her hands were pulling my shirt loose, fumbling for my belt, my hands were searching out the zipper to her dress.

The zipper slipped loose easily, my hand sliding into the opening and down to her bare bottom, caressing her ass and finding the string of her thong panties. Rising back up my hands forced the dress off her shoulders, letting it drop from her body, exposing her breasts in their sheer red lacy bra covering. Her large, gum drop, nipples, with her large silver-dollar sized areola which I'd been remembering from our previous encounter so many weeks before, were clearly visible. "Oh my, I like this," I said, my hands rising to stroke her nipples and the diamond nipple decorations I found accenting her beautiful buds beneath the bra. My thumbs found her nipples, an "ooh" of pleasure emanating from her as they did. Her own hands had found and released my belt and pants, pushing them and my underwear down. My cock, already totally erect, sprang free. Her hand grasped me, stroking, and with a look of lust in her eyes, she dropped to her knees.

"Ummm," she hummed, sucking me into her mouth, her tongue twirling around the head. I groaned, the sudden intensity of her sucking creating so much pleasure. I watched her suck me, running my hands through her hair acknowledging the pleasure she was bestowing on me, until I reached down and taking her arms, lifted. She didn't resist, her cock-sucking warmed lips meshing with mine once again. I slipped the catch on her bra, just letting it fall to the ground, and then reached for her panty. It didn't come free as easily as I thought it would, her hands taking it from mine, forcing it down, and she was as naked as I was.

I bent away from her kiss, bending to her nipple and, sucking it between my lips, feeling her body constrict away from me as I did. I moved my other hand to her belly, sliding down through her well-groomed pubic hair to her pussy. Thick meaty lips engulfed my finger, sucking me into her hot wetness. She pushed me backwards, towards the couch and I stepped back, only momentarily away from her as she followed. "Oh Fuck! I want your cock in me!" she said. I found the couch with the back of my knees, instantly sitting. She spread her legs and straddled me and, realizing where this was going, I reached over to the end table, finding one of my pre-positioned condoms. She didn't question, taking it from me after I ripped open the package and wiped it down over my cock. Maintaining her grip on my cock she aimed it towards her pussy, or more accurately she aimed her pussy to my cock. She wiggled just a bit as she slipped over my erection, and then stopped when she'd bottomed out. She rotated her pelvis, grinding against my cock and pelvis. "Oh My God, Rick, I've been dreaming of your cock in me all afternoon."

"Me too!" I responded, leaning forward to lick her nipples once again. "I love your nipple decorations! You like showing off your girls, don't you?"

She didn't answer directly, her pelvic thrusts telling me that she was concentrating on fucking. I didn't have to do anything but tweak her nipple with one hand while sucking her other nipple at the same time. I could feel her pleasurable response, but when I reached for her clit, she stopped me. "No, just let me," she said, her hand gripping my arm, her breathing getting ragged, her motions incoherent as she approached orgasm. I felt her go over the top, her whole body shaking uncontrollably as her head arched back, her pussy constricted around me erection.

"You're still hard -- did you cum?" She asked a few moments later after she'd recovered just a bit.

"Not yet," I said, moving from underneath her, rolling her sideways and around, placing her onto the couch where I had been. Reaching for her legs, I spread her wider, hooking them onto my elbows, and this time -- it was for me. I hadn't expected her physical response but, my fucking her, pleasured us both. When I filled the condom, I wanted to just stop with my cock buried to the hilt inside her, but her motions indicated she was close again. This time when I reached for her clit she didn't fend me off, and seconds later my fingers helped her cum a second time with my cock still surrounded by her steamy depths.

It was several minutes later, I was still inside her, my body locking hers underneath me, when she took a deep breath of air and slowly exhaled. "My God, I've needed that for weeks."

"Me too."

"You haven't hooked up with anyone?" She pushed me a bit, and I pulled out, rolling over to the couch beside her.

"Not recently," I answered, and then thinking back, "not since the last time when we met."

"Really?"

"Really," I answered, debating whether to confess that I'd been in a non-fucking sexual relationship with Stacy. I decided not. "What about you?"

"I met a guy a while after you, but it didn't work out. We fucked a couple of times, but I haven't seen him since we started quarantining."

"Why not?"

She giggled and reached down to my still condom covered and partially erect cock. "He could never get me off with this." She pulled the condom from my cock, expertly tying a knot into the end and handing it to me. "Go throw that away and wash my toy."

We never did get dressed again that evening. Neither of us was sated, and it didn't take long for us to be ready and doing it again. After the fourth time, when she wanted more, she went down on me again. When my cock didn't respond very quickly, we moved to my bed and got into a 69 together where both of us came to each other's mouths.

Finally, it seemed like she was satisfied, and we lay and talked for a while in each other's arms. I'd totally relaxed and was getting drowsy when I gently ran my hand on her naked hip, thinking I was just soothing her. When she suddenly turned onto her back, which Stacy would have done to open herself for me to bring her to her 'going to sleep' orgasm, without thinking about why I began to reach for her with the intention of fingering her off.

"You want to do it again? Aren't you satisfied?" she asked as my fingers found her clit, a touch of irritation in her voice.

"What?" I asked, not thinking what I was doing was out of the ordinary.

"You want to do it again?" she repeated, puzzled. "Five times wasn't enough?"

"No, I was just loving on you," I said, pulling my fingers back to her hip.

"I've had enough for now," she answered. I slid up closer beside her, expecting she'd turn her bottom back to me to spoon, but unlike Stacy, she didn't want that either. When she asked me with irritation in her voice to move to my side of the bed I did, rolling over and finding myself suddenly wide awake -- thinking of how warm and loving it had been to pleasure Stacy before she went to sleep, and the way she cuddled and spooned -- always. With Stacy, she always pulled my arm over her shoulder, holding it between her breasts, so comfortably naked and close. I drifted off to sleep, thinking about the differences between fucking Vickie, with her larger, voluptuous, body, and Stacy, my hard-bodied cousin who I'd had wonderful sex with, but had never been inside. For the first time in my life I went to sleep with a woman that I'd just had sex with, multiple times, and found myself thinking of another woman.

Fucking again, was fantastic.

We did it in the shower, we did it on the living room floor, I did her on the kitchen table with her legs over my shoulders, and on the kitchen counter. I did her doggie, on all fours, and sitting on the floor cross legged with her in my lap, my erection holding us together. When I asked her to suck me, she said "Only if you do me, too," which of course, to me, wasn't even a question. She would suck me to get me off or suck me to get me hard for her to fuck. I learned her pleasure spots, and her kink spots both. At least I thought I did. Although she always wore a bra with clothes as her boobs were just too big to go braless, when she didn't get dressed, she usually went topless. That she enjoyed titty decorations, both paste on and dangling, was obvious as almost every evening she had something different. Simulated diamond pasties of different colors, dangling jewels which attached to her nipples, a gold chain which attached to both nipples, another chain that attached to her nipples and to her clit. She would dress during the week when we were "working" but as soon as the work day was done, she was almost always ready to fuck, and from that time on, all evening long, she was topless and teasing.

When we would get ready for bed, it was seldom just naked. She'd always put on some type of enticing lingerie after a shower; all lingerie that not only said "Look at me, I'm pretty," but "I want to fuck (again)."

Several times she wrapped her tits around my cock in a titty fuck, which included a suck or a real fuck.

"Do you think I should pierce my nipples?" she asked one evening after our first session. "They've got some really gorgeous nipple jewelry if I do."

"Do you want to?" I asked in return. "It's all up to you."

"I've been thinking about it."

We fucked multiple times a day but, for some reason, every evening when I was lying on my back away from her, I found myself missing Stacy. I'd find myself thinking of fingering Stacy, licking Stacy, touching, fondling, cumming to her hand or mouth, but more than anything, just holding and cuddling with her at night.

~

It was Sunday, the second Sunday, nine days after she'd come to my place. I'd say we'd just made love but, in reality, it was that we'd just fucked. "You do know how to fuck good," she said. But the way she said it, there was something left unsaid.

"But...?" I finished, wondering where this was going.

"I don't think this is working, do you?"

"Oh? Why's that?" I asked, not really volunteering that I had already decided that we weren't going to be a long-term thing. The sex had been great, but the relationship was nothing.

"I think... you're a really nice guy, but I also think you're a little bit too vanilla for me."

"Vanilla?" I repeated. "What's that mean? We've certainly had some great sex..."

"Yeah, but I... like things a little more... adventuresome."

"Like what? Like how?" I asked, not quite following what she meant. Her explanation over the next few minutes let me know that I was pretty bland by her standards.

"Have you ever had a threesome?" she asked.

"No. Thought about it, but never had two girls at once. Have you?"

"My girlfriend and I took on five guys one night. They did us all night long, two or three at a time."

"Wow," is all I could say.

"Do you like anal?"

"You mean like, anal fucking?"

"Uh-huh."

"I don't... uhmm..."

"Never done it, have you?"

"No."

"I like it. Not all the time, but you could have done me in the ass if you'd asked. You never even tried to finger my ass."

"Well, you never said you wanted that either."

"True, but if you'd have even tried to touch me there, I'd have let you know it was OK."

"Ever spank your lover?"

"No."

"Ever tie her up?" I shook my head no.

"Ever use nipple clamps?"

"On me?"

"No silly, on your girl."

"Oh. No."

"Have you?"

"I've done all those things."

"Hmmm." I said, admitting I'd never even contemplated most of those. "And you like those things?"

"Yes."

"Anal fucking... you like that? I kind of figured it was guys that wanted that kind of thing."