CWB - Summer Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, do it!" I said in return, "Can you feel my cock in you this time, fucking you for the first time? My fingers strumming your clit... I can feel you rocking against me... Is that what you want?"

Stacy's breath expelled from her mouth across the microphone where I heard it, a gasp of orgasm accentuating her pleasure. I was already on my back, and as she came, I stroked myself harder, crossing my legs to force the blood into my cock, unimaginably swelling it, until I too groaned, my cock throbbed and a spurt of semen landed on my belly. The rapidity and closeness to my previous orgasm caused my penis to ache, an ache that only subsided slowly.

The sound of Stacy's labored breathing slowed, and just like when we were lying together in my bed, I sensed that she was now going to fall asleep. Neither of us spoke for perhaps five minutes. "Goodnight Stacy," I said, sensing that she may already have fallen asleep.

There was no response, I reached for my earbuds to pull them out and looked at the face of my phone to turn it off when I heard her whisper, "Goodnight my love. Thank you."