All Comments on 'CWB'

by BenLong

Sort by:
  • 64 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Once more, I need more stars..

This one is six or seven stars.

Thanks!!! * * * * * * * * Ok, 8 ;)

Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 4 years ago

Hot story, I would love to see her come back and stay with him. I think they should fall in love and stay together and make babies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More

Excellent. More please!!!!!!

Phantom300Phantom300almost 4 years ago

Very well done. Good build up, steady pace. *****

JohnLaw1950JohnLaw1950almost 4 years ago
No politics please

I started to read what I was hoping would be a good story, but a 1/4 way down the first page you had to bring politics in to it. That immediately turned me off and I didn't bother reading the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
SMH

Ruined the story on the first page by making an asinine political statement.

bogg99bogg99almost 4 years ago
Outstanding, absolutely

If the story is pure fantasy - fantastic; if it is an actual situation - fantastic plus !!

I think you have created and presented a sensual, highly erotic, incredibly believable and readable ‘story’.

Outstanding. Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story of Cousins Isolating With Benefits (CIWB)

This is a great story; I am grateful/

Hope Stacy decides to take a summer course with a lab so that she needs to stay at the CWB Hilton..

Also hope that Rick and Stacy can enjoy lunches and suntanning on the balcony with warmer weather.

By the way, I am surprised that Ricky did not buy on Amazon more towels and some cute lingerie for his room mate. And maybe a bonsai plant or something green so that they could enjoy spring in a high-rise.

If you do another chapter that would be much appreciated. I know how much work it is to develop story line, write and revise and then get it right. :-)

collin4xxxcollin4xxxalmost 4 years ago
Good start...

I’m looking forward to seeing this story continue... I can easily see them fucking, and turning into a real couple. I would really love to see her slipping a little, “accidentally” taking his cock all the way inside, and them him not being able to resist filling her little pussy full of cum, and her finding out during her few weeks summer home visit that she’s late, and then pregnant, since she had’t been taking any birth control the last few months and had never actually planned on fucking her cousin. But that was before she actually fell in love with him. Then have her return to his apartment and terrified, tell him she was pregnant, only to have him confess his love and excitement. The story could continue through her senior year, with lots of sex, trying to keep her pregnancy a secret, then coming clean with the parents over Christmas break, shopping for a bigger home, a new baby, graduation and marriage afterwards.

MisteredoneMisteredonealmost 4 years ago

I read these stories for entertain,ent. Unfortunately, like all liberals you choose to use this platform for your hatred of anyone that has opinions different than yours.

stufdshirtstufdshirtalmost 4 years ago
Second Chance

I quit reading your story after your asinine political statement on the first page. This is not the place for it IMHO. But I gave you a Second Chance and started over. I honestly enjoyed the story and thought it was easy to read and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
political

Couldn't get past your moronic statement about the best Pres you have ever known...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good story but...

Leave the politics on the newspaper opinion page. Most of the readers here use this site as a means to briefly escape the BS of today's politics. Please continue to write. It was a well crafted story otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Outstanding

Loved the story pace. Lots of places to go with a second chapter. Outstanding perception about the idiot in charge.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good

Hot story! As for the politics, I guess the truth hurts some of the more sensitive among us. Toughen up, buttercups!

oldsage_1oldsage_1almost 4 years ago
Politics? Really?

I see you have pulled all the negative comments.

Really enjoyed Rocky Mountain Christmas and Executive Platinum. Great Stories and a long time follower. No more, I don't come here for politics. Sorry this was probably another good story but.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Political

You would score better if you kept your political comments to yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
President Trump

Stopped reading when author got political for no reason.Trump 2020

Madmech59Madmech59almost 4 years ago
You.lost me when you threw politics in where it didnt belong.

Many of us come here to pass.some time away from politics, even those we agree with. I wish you all the luck in the world....but I will not consume politics disguised as porn.

Trojan1967Trojan1967almost 4 years ago

Stopped reading after your comment about our President. You can have an opinion but keep it to yourself, this is not the forum for politics. We come here for some light entertainment, not see the words of a liberal troll

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Trump Derangement Syndrome

TDS, much? You really ought to keep your political views to yourself. Otherwise you look like a fool!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Class dismissed

Sorry (not sorry) Ben. Story sounds promising, and I truly would enjoy reading more of it. But if I want political commentary, I'd be on a different site. Make ya a deal: you stick to the cousins and what may/may not be happening between them, and we will stick to rating/reviewing only THOSE topics? (except the grammar nazis doing their thing, lol)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Politics

You may have written a wonderful erotic fictional story until you inserted your political preference. That really pissed me off since your theme had my interest. That is until you put down my President.

Your loss

IamchrisinctIamchrisinctalmost 4 years ago
Serial Masturbator

Loved this story. Came a bunch. And that’s what it’s about.

sabra16023sabra16023almost 4 years ago
Great Story

Enjoyed the story. Waiting for next chapter or maybe chapters, Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
nice one

well done, thank you for writing, wondering if she goes home and will come back.. don't let the flat earthers get to you, apparently it's free speech until the truth pops up...they're everywhere, even here...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent! Very well written and truly erotic

(Not) to mix metaphors, but it appears that the snowflakes are operating on a hair trigger these days! I think your fact-based statement was entirely appropriate to fleshing out the character ( NPI, considering the nature of the site) and much preferable to an immediate survey of not-fact-based physical attributes.

Five stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Trump is an idiot

One sentence ruins a story ?!?

BenLongBenLongalmost 4 years agoAuthor

Interesting, I log on 24 hours after this story posted and find I am the Devils Spawn due to just two words. And, no Oldsage, untrue; I have pulled no comments. 26 comments so far; 10 about the story, 16 about those two words and a historically accurate paraphrase of his verifiable quote, all are still below for you to read. Flat Earthers indeed!

Bob150BobBob150Bobalmost 4 years ago
Great story.

Ben

Well laid out &sexually fun.

Went on & on and you continued to do the sex in detail. (I liked that).

Do what’s “fun” & enjoy it.

The fall should be as good & fun as you guys can.

Thanks for sharing.

Bob

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Politics

I love all you republicunts crying about your stupid Cheeto bunker boy. And before you get your girly pearls in a twist, I'm a real Republican. You Trump twats ruined my party. Now you get all pissy over a story. Is being weak crybabies really what you're all about,? Because if something as small as what the author wrote triggered you just like you fucks love to "trigger the libs", then you're far weaker than any pansy Democrat. I can't wait to see Trump go down like a 2 dollar whore come November along with the rest of the assholes enabling him so MAYBE in 2024 real fiscal conservatives with morals can make a comeback, because fuck Biden as well. But I'm guessing you orange Kool Aid drinking deplorable zombies have permanently polluted the party so much we've forever lost any real hope of having any true Republicans be in Congress or the White House again. If you're a Trump supporter, your tears will sustain us all come November. Until then, try not to be such a cum encrusted cow's cunt, enjoy a story and knock off your cancel culture bullshit.

Valekjames83Valekjames83almost 4 years ago
Next chapter please!

I really hope you continue this story, it was very hot and entertaining. Don't let the bad comments get to you, the story is great!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Triggered??

Not at all. I find it ironic that this guy would jab at Trump, yet what is he doing with his cousin? LMAO.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice Ad...

Hope Amazon appreciates all the commercials and has your check in the mail. The same idea could have been conveyed with no mention of any company. Not Amazon, not any of the other grocery/food delivery companies.

I don't even remember the political stuff everyone's complaining about. Unless it is a political story, this really is a bad place for politics. As others have said, we come here to escape the daily BS.

Timber740Timber740almost 4 years ago
Stick with the story

I come to read stories, and stay away from politics. It doesn't matter the lean to the opinion, I will usually shut it down. I am glad I read on though... Well done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
almost quit

I almost quit reading due to the politics. 5 stars for story, -5 for politics. And, something strange when reading comments. When read all comments is clicked, some comments shown on last page of story are not shown.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story

Great story, not often will I look for a story so I can finish it

And I was pleasantly surprised to see a reference to snowflakes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A Hahahaha Hahahaha!!! You political pussies can dish it out but can’t take it!!!

Great story! I for one could have cared less about the very minuscule portion.of a five page story, that even mentioned politics. Here we all are reading an incest fantasy story trying to get a nut, and some of those assholes are upset about the way you wrote the story? Your story? Freedom of speech gone right out the window my friend. Keep writing, this was a beauty, and if I were you, part two would be a good read in my opinion. Keep writing my friend!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing story no wam bam

You should continue the story does she stay or not what happens next

HragsHragsalmost 4 years ago
More... More. .. More

I think you should continue this story. We surely want more !!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

A word of advice don't write politics into erotic stories.We see and hear enough of it with TV and radio.I myself and I'm sure others feel the same way we come here to enjoy the erotic stories to get away from the day to day BS of politics and whatever else is going on.Otherwise it was a good story and I hope for another chapter.Also if you are going to continue this story don't have her get pregnant shes to young.Let them have a couple years or more to enjoy and experiment with each other before that happens.I hate when people think that right away you have to write into a story that someone gets pregnant.Why?

BigPopsBigPopsalmost 4 years ago
As usual a great story by Ben Long

can stand alone, can go on - give it good grades and maybe we will see more!

OGHMNWOGHMNWalmost 4 years ago
Wonderful Story

Ben, I won’t add to the political sidebar. It’s another wonderful story that can have additional chapters of Stacy’s next semester class year and how they continue their CWB. My only question is why did it take the first three pages to get to them getting closer to each other? Yes, there was background to establish and character development but that could have gone a little quicker as they were attracted to each other. Overall it still a wonderful erotic story they has left and opening for it to continue. Thank You!

BenLongBenLongalmost 4 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the comment OG, Pops, and everyone else. It's always a fine line between the setting the scene, setting the mindset of the players and how they're interacting based on others, particularly parents, expectations and "getting it on." Too much "foreplay" and we the readers are saying "get on with it already," too little and we're saying "yeah right, as if that would happen." Here I thought it important to concentrate on the forbidden attraction that they both felt but couldn't act on, right up until they do.

BentNotBrokenBentNotBrokenalmost 4 years ago
Very well crafted, as usual!

The attention to detail in the character and situational development is fantastic as well as the overall cadence - nothing out of your norm with your stories. Very well done. Please keep them coming, sir.

**As an aside: As a concerned, responsible, open-minded American, I took no offense to your honest political reference which generated such a shitshow lambasting - instead of readers being adults capable of stepping back (and perhaps opening their eyes to our current reality) to enjoy your submission while allowing YOU your right to free speech in YOUR story. Opinions are like assholes... however, just because we all HAVE one doesn't mean we have to BE one. I have to say I am surprised that all the political blasts weren't anonymous, so kudos to those with a backbone, however misplaced.

2armoured2armouredalmost 4 years ago
The guy must be.....

The guy must be retarded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Politics, really?

You had to throw in Covid and blame POTUS for it. What a dumb jerkoff can you be? This is a fantasy sight, take your bleeding heart politics to your own room to obsess over. Can’t even tell a decent sexual fantasy w/o crying for you milk bottle. SMH.

WhatsamatterUWhatsamatterUover 3 years ago

Anonymous, 8 days ago you posted about bringing POTUS into it. What he wrote is 100 correct. Does the truth hurt snowflake?

BenLongBenLongover 3 years agoAuthor

Amazing that so many comments about the President. I guess you're right, I never should have mentioned Bill Clinton and his assertion that a blowjob isn't sex. (Oh? Missed that? Page 4 for those that didn't read far enough.) And as for "politics", there were no politics in this story. There was no blame for "covid" on the narcissistic and clueless man in the Whitehouse. I paraphrased his words, essentially quoting, where HE said it was no big deal.

Let's be honest about it, I didn't say it, I did not 'blame' him, but that's what you read - probably because you know that the blame for such a poor response to a world wide disaster lies squarely on the shoulders of one who was supposed to be leading, but has instead obfuscated, pointed fingers elsewhere, pointed fingers for a national problem at individual states, confounded and kept those who knew better what to do from being able to perform their tasks - pointed at anyone except himself.

Now, in September, whether you know it or not, the United States has become the laughing stock of the developed world. We have one-quarter of all Covid cases here. We have now had over 190,000 deaths, and will IN THE NEXT 10 days, at the continued rate of 1,000 deaths per day, have 200,000 deaths in the US. Within 6 months, at the current rate, we will have more people killed by the Coronavirus than have been killed in combat in ANY war the US has ever been involved with. Right now, already, we have lost more people to covid than combat deaths in World War 1, Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, COMBINED (https://www.va.gov/opa/publications/factsheets/fs_americas_wars.pdf - just in case you wonder about those stats) - but still his believers that think he's "making America great" seem but refuse to admit reality. Every other "rich" country dealt with the crises, mitigated the losses, mitigated the problem and have at least partially re-opened their countries, with the exception that they now ban travel from the biggest loser - the United States. And our highest level of government refuses to admit it was a problem. It was claimed by the man in the White House that it was "just going to disappear", that "it will go away with warm weather", that it can be "cured by taking hydroxychloroquine", that "he is somewhat of an expert on viruses", that perhaps we should drink bleach, that we should swallow ultraviolet lights (well - he didn't say swallow, but how else do you get UV inside?). The man, as described, is a narcissistic and clueless con-man - but go back and read it again; show me where, in ANY words that I typed, where I blamed him for Covid. Quote them to me. Copy and paste, and put them here for all to see. You won't find them.

Want2CUMMWant2CUMMover 3 years ago
Hot!!

CWB is a very hot story! Great suspense! Looking forward to reading the following editions!

Rambling_ChantrixRambling_Chantrixover 3 years ago

you're doing great benlong, don't mind the haters

Ilove2readwithuIlove2readwithuover 3 years ago
Loved it

Excellent build up. I found this teasing freaking hot. Looking forward to reading more!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Great story and believable...5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wry vs Rye

No biggie

Just sayin’

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Politics

You're just doing yourself a disservice to your own story by bringing politics into it. Plus your recent comment about not placing blame or choosing a side is hilarious because you wrote 2 more paragraphs doing just that very thing hahah. Another thing is you shouldn't be talking so brazenly when you're an incest author...

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyover 3 years ago

I enjoyed it didn't even notice whatever politics the anonymous commenters are crying about. I do have a couple of criticisms though.

Firstly, you need to stick to your timeline, when Stacy came to stay you laid out that her college was shut for 3 weeks when you found out it would be indefinite, and then you started a scene in the second week of her stay. There was no reason to lay out that information about her college, when over the course of the story we find out that information anyway and it's just confusing to walk your reader through 3 weeks of a timeline and then jump back to a point only a week in.

The second issue I thought was right near the end. They'd just gotten physical in bed, although admittedly only mutual masturbation and after that scene you jumped the story forward a couple of days and we've missed out on several days of sexual escapades and even their first oral adventures? Why skip that? To me that seems like it's a missed opportunity.

Anyway, a nice story but it could be better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Love it so far. Reminds me of when I had a step cousin with benefits back in the day.

We had fooled around a bunch of times, but no intercourse either.

BenLongBenLongover 3 years agoAuthor

Wretched Monkey and so many others, thanks so much for the feedback, comments, e-mails and the like. Especially thanks so much for a precise comment, giving me something to evaluate and give a precise response to.

Such a sad premise for a story line, having to separate people for weeks, months, and now more than a year - to stop the spread of the worst pandemic since the 1918 Flu? The United States has continued to have the worst response, with nearly 450,000 people dead to date, having more US people dead than died in World War II, and world wide, over two million. Remember when the Twitter-in-chief was trying to prevent the counting of the Diamond Princess Cruise Ship (47 cases, all recovered) and the Grand Princess (122 - 7 dead, 115 recovered) as he didn't want those numbers to "skew" US statistics? Now, with over 3,000 people dying per day, on average, we're looking at over half a million dead in the US by the 15th of February.

I think you missed the timeline. I've been through it several times now, and nowhere does it mention three weeks. We start with "a few days", graduate to "a week or two" and then later add "through the end of school, in May." The opening line of Stacy is that she wanted to "come stay with you for a few days?" after which she said "They closed the dorms at school, probably just for a week or so" Later, when she arrived at his place, it is clearly stated that SHE "seemed to think that this would only be for a few days, that 'they'll get the dorms re-opened'," and that Rick didn't agree: "but I had my doubts."

I don't know where you were when lockdowns, quarantines, and isolations began, but dealing regularly with someone who was working at a University at that time, I believe it went pretty much as described. Initially everything was very short time, eye rolling, people not believing it was really all that bad. In real life, the 'first week," the word from the University was that it was going to be "just this week, and we'll have something figured out by Monday." Before the end of the first (partial) week, the word was out that school was completely closed for the second week. By the end of the second week the word was that all classes would restart Monday, but would all be on-line (for just a short while), and that school would extend for another week into summer to make up for the lost week. Finally, after following that exact scenario in the story, Rick says "The week or so stay of my cousin was going to be more", and "I was betting more towards a month than another week". I disagree, I did not lay out that the college was shut for 3 weeks, but eventually just as it happened in real life, it became more than anyone first thought.

As for your second point, it's always a close call. I've said elsewhere, that strippers recognize that "almost naked" is sexier than "total nudity". Likewise, when writing erotic literature, when is "enough, enough?" When is it better to use euphemism and innuendo than describing her tongue slithering around and around his swollen purple glans for the first time, his groans as his spunk coated her tongue sending her into ecstasy over how she'd pleasured him so? I like sex scenes just as much as the next guy, but at what time is it too much? In other stories I've gotten the feedback "Alright, already - get on with the story!" In this case, I've laid out that, right now, they're not going to fuck. They're having fun, masturbating together, oral sex together, playing together - so just how much of this "fun" do I describe before I'm getting "Alright, already - get on with the story!" If this were the end of the story, OK - maybe. But, it's not. So far you've read 18,656 of the current 90,255 words of this story. Read on, and enjoy; I'm sure there will be many more sexual escapades yet to be enjoyed.

gklocgklocover 2 years ago

Of all your stories I like this the most. Very titillating.

RuckinLguardRuckinLguardover 2 years ago

Great intro and lead in. I like seeing authors take advantage of the lockdown in their stories, seeing as it was a major part of recent history, and is relatable to almost everyone. Unfortunately you rushed the end. In the process of speeding up the second half of the story, MC kind of turned into a handsy creep. Every evening, she had to tell him to stop, "you're going too fast".

Once it came out that they were attracted to each other it was like his brain went on a "blowjob, pussy, blowjob, pussy" infinite loop, the relationship took a back seat, and the rest of the story was like, how fast can we get to the good stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Keep the politics out of the stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the best lock-down stories, I've read. Believable. and appropriately painfully, titillatingly slow buildup. Well crafted and technically clean - a pleasure to read for those of us grammar Nazi's that are easily distracted by such things. The very mild reference to politics seems historical reading this story almost a year later - not a worry to me. It was worth going back and reading where it all began. Good work.

Rapier875Rapier875about 2 years ago

Very nice !

Well worth 5 Stars. Already looking forward to Part 2.

Rapier

Lonewolf081960Lonewolf081960over 1 year ago

I’m not sure what the rest of these readers are going on about but for me was bored as hell by the second page. I jumped to the last page and there was still nothing interesting happening. I am glad I did not waste the time read the whole story. I gave this story a 2 star rating because even though it was well written it was long winded and boring. At the pace they were going they would still be trying to decide to cross the “line” when they are both in their forty’s.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBenLong@BenLong
Started writing as submissions on the old Voyeurweb.com bulletin boards. Found I had a bit of a knack for stories that people like, and just continued. I love to hear back from readers when they like a story, or with story ideas, suggestions, or just discussions on anything.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

CWB Series Info