All Comments on 'Cyber Sissy Ch. 02'

by missvicky53

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
To Anonymous

It's the easiest thing in the world to be a critic, especially when you don't actually criticise anything usefully but just pan a story out of hand.

I think missvicky53 has done a good job here, writing lucid and entertaining material for us and worth 5 *s in both parts of this tale.

If you don't like it, why not just keep your mean-spirited views to yourself.

To the writer, thank you for a really good story. I hope there will be lots more to it - and don't let soi-disant 'critics' put you off; we've lost too many good writers to their vicious and undeserved sniping.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great story

loving the story, very good, keep up the good work..

Shatov_BrownShatov_Brownover 12 years ago

These are excellent stories. The characters and the set up ring true. I'm eager to see just how deep into sissy submission your lucky protagonist goes, so I hope you keep writing more chapters.

DmitryDmitryover 12 years ago
I

normally don't read much from this category, because it has too many sadistic, self-centered and egotistical bitches/characters making dudes into the pantyhose wearing pussies.

I am for the dudes getting to have their fun as well, and not just the cunts that manipulate them, but this story is hot.5*s

DmitryDmitryover 12 years ago
I

am sooooooo ashamed of myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Yes Mistress, please continue with my training. I love you and want you and this too much. I will do anything you want of me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great

totally erotic and fun

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Mostly good

It's a great shame that you didn't proof-read it before you posted it - or if you did, it's a great shame that you made so many errors like confusing 'sight' with 'site'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
concept

nice concept, normal in many cases, they should both have a lot of fun together, as it should be, between a couple.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
true fiction

nowhere in the story between 2 people that supposedly have some kind of feelings for each other, are the words, or looks, that say, I love you. he gets to live out his fantasies, she has threatened to expose his proclivities.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 9 years ago
2nd read

why hadn't she rocked his world before she found his secret? good story, but my age experience paints a picture most wouldn't like with a woman like this. it could have been great, but she is too much, she needs some cement shoes quick.

nipplahnipplahover 3 years ago

Its LIFE..!!

That is...

The ONE to LIVE.....!!!

fredbrownfredbrownalmost 3 years ago

I'm not going to gripe about the editing, you're probably typing with one hand and fingering your little clit with the other while writing this! (I would be) So far you're describing a situation that is or would be a dream to a lot of us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

love it!!!!

diane92374diane92374about 2 years ago

I thought Megan would have planted her cum filled pussy onto his face and require him to clean up his mess before he could be released. Love everything so far.

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

What nonsense! She gives him a written notice that she will blackmail him if he doesn't do what she says? He goes to the police, reports them, hires a lawyer and gets more in the divorce than she thinks. If she carries out her threat, she'll go to jail and he'll sue her too! So what's the nonsense?

biazmbiazmabout 1 month ago

I'm so excited to keep going - what great work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous