Cyberpunk Yoshi & Leaf - Pt. 01

Story Info
Two men in a cyberpunk world, who want to be lovers.
4.7k words
4.38
1.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cyberpunk 2087

Obsidian Chaos And The Neon City

Yoshi & Leaf - Part One

Neon Skye

12th January 2087

Nineteen year old Leaf Skye laid awake, naked in twenty four year old Yoshi Wylo's bed covered only by a thin sheet, embraced in Yoshi's arms his pale light skin in stark contrast to Yoshi's light brown skin, his head laying gently on his chest blissfully. Looking out of the window, heavy rain thundering down on the glass, bouncing off the window nineteen floors up. Looking at the bright pink, purple and blue neon lights, at the shuttlecraft and Kintan taxis flying by, at the advertisement holo's of all sizes and colours, at the Taranis hyperloop trains and massive sky towers of Onyx City in all its sorrow, pain, misery but pure bright beauty.

Gently roaming his fingers over Yoshi's body, running his painted nails softly over his chest. Leaf was lost in thought, thoughts of the passionate and loving fucking he had received from Yoshi the night before, finally losing his virginity, thoughts of finally getting the man he loved Yoshi, after so many almost times, so many kisses and fondling that led to no where, so many times of Yoshi to afraid to admit he loves Leaf and give himself to him, finally Leaf & Yoshi together as boyfriends as lovers. As wave after wave of thoughts flooded over him, he was suddenly snapped back into reality by the radio.

"Good morning, Onyx City. This is Artemis radio it's six am in the neon night city. The body count lottery for yesterday rounded out to a solid sixty! Seventeen out of Requiem, eleven of which was in the Eternity nightclub, thanks to the massacre of the fallen angels gang and there leader Ajax Borg Takeyama by two Cyber Runners, yes TWO! One officer down, so we are all fucked I guess, cos the Onyx City police will not let that go by unpunished. Got more blackout's in Anders, Cyber Runners at it again, poking holes in the grin again. While over in Atlas, we had MaxTac respond to Cyber Psychos!, and Red Trauma team's scraping victims off the streets. In Endora news, five Cyber Runner's hit a secure data depot in Nicholson's megatower, killing five. And in Neodiff well, Neodiff is still Neodiff!. This is your hostess, Apple Tulan. Join me for another day in our city of dreams, the neon night city! Onyx City!"

Leaf looked up at Yoshi with his bright blue eyes, his hand slowly moving up and softly stroking Yoshi's cheek and lips playing with his soft black hair, as he gently kisses his chest, collarbone and neck. He rolled off Yoshi and laid on his back, his finger tips softly running over his body. Leaf sat up and swung his legs out the bed. Never back down by Spirit of Valor, Leaf's and Yoshi's favourite band and song started playing in the background as Leaf slowly walks over to the bathroom barefoot, the flat lit up with neon lights from the buildings outside, passing his and Yoshi's clothes thrown all over the floor in there rush to be naked in bed, in there rush to become lovers.

His cock and nipples hardened in the cool morning thinking of Yoshi, on top of him last night. He leaned over the sink, brushing his brown hair out the way of his eyes, looking in the mirror and splashes cold water in his face. Leaf looks over at Yoshi who was still peacefully asleep in bed, looking at his co-worker, his friend and now his lover, and smiles.

...Eighteen hours earlier...

Yoshi was dressed in a multicoloured pastel hoodie, grey t-shirt, lime green shorts and his limated edition Celestial Food's forty two's, pastle coloured trainers, walking out of his flat on the nineteenth floor of Lumos Megabuilding in Endora, going to work at Infinity nightclub, with his radio played in the background

"Good Afternoon, Onyx City. This is Artemis Radio, it's three pm, the." as he closed the door the radio cut off.

He slowly walked over to the lift, passing people selling there body's for money, food or just a place to sleep tonight, other people laying on the floor high on various types of drugs. Yoshi took the lift to the ground floor, passing the tenth floor he saw a gang shootout, he had to take cover in the corner of the lift, as police stormed the floor. On the ground floor, blue and red lights where flashing, as MaxTac was there in heavy numbers after killing a Cyber Psycho, with a Red Trauma team picking up a platinum client injured in the chaos.

Yoshi had a short walk to get his motorbike in Astro Garden's underground car park. His purple and blue, Saibatekku Samurai R 2087 was his pride and joy, his baby. Yoshi had for over the last year gone to pick up his co-worker and friend, Leaf from his flat at Galaxy Tower's, which was only a ten minute drive down the Kento bypass. Yoshi drove the short way, passing police shootouts, Trauma team's and gang warfare, which was a daily thing in Onyx City.

In Emrys square outside Galaxy tower, Leaf was sat on a bench under a bright pink neon light promoting vortex foods. He sat waiting dressed in a bright neon pink long hoodie, long white Kintan taxis t-shirt, short shorts hidden under his t-shirt and hoodie, knee high yellow socks and purple trainers. Yoshi pulled up beside a smiling Leaf.

"Hello there good looking, am liking the knee socks, very much suit you. Ready for me to whisk you away?" Yoshi joked.

"Well thank you, I could never turn down a offer like that," Leaf replied smiling and blushing.

Leaf jumped onto the back of Yoshi's bike, his smaller five foot two frame standing out compered to Yoshi's six foot one. He wrapped his arms around his waist putting his hend tightly to Yoshi's back, and held tightly with his left hand, with his right hand he gently rubbed Yoshi's inner thigh, as they headed to Infinity nightclub in Obsidian Megatower in Endora.

Yoshi and Leaf, seated themselves facing each other in Infinity's small staff changing room pod, pod number eleven. Each pod accommodated two people, and they had sheared this pod togeather for over a year.

"Gonna be another long night of drunks and cybernetic nutjobs, trying to catch a feel of us Yoshi," Leaf said sounding annoyed.

"Hay I have cybernetics, do's that make me a nutjob?, also do I have to be a drunk to catch a feel of you or?" Yoshi replied with a frown and a cheeky smile with Leaf laughing hard.

"When I say nutjobs, I mean the lot that come here not you," Leaf started with a giggle. "And the catch a feel bit, well," Leaf said awkwardly unable to finish his thought, with both men trying to avoid eye contact, Leaf avoided anymore talking by getting dressed for work.

Leaf took off his clothes, and was stood in nothing but his short tight black boxers and yellow knee high sock. Yoshi could only but stare in awe, at Leaf's astonishing body, his sexy thighs and ass, Leaf's was something Yoshi couldn't put into words. Yoshi's mouth was dry and he couldn't speak, every curve, every bump just everything, was perfect. Yoshi had been in love with Leaf for longer than he could remember, but everytime they got close or looked like yoshi could finally tell him, he panicked and didn't say or do anything, he would change the subject or pretend he had something to do and leave. As Yoshi was deep in thought and ogaling him, Leaf looked over his shoulder and noticed Yoshi.

"You see, you see somthing you like?" Leaf asked with a nervously. Yoshi was snapped out of his Leaf trance, and panicking quickly started getting changed.

"Sorry, oh nothing, no not nothing, of course I like, no, I, I, was just, just thinking of," Yoshi said in a panic stuttering, throwing on his work clothes. "I best, best get to work," Yoshi said red faced and breathing sharply, as he left the pod room. Leaf looked heartbroken as he watched Yoshi, the man he loves leave.

Ten pm, six hours into there shift, and it was a very busy shift. Usually Yoshi and Leaf didn't have much time to see or speak to one another, but this time, this day, after what happen and what was said in the pod room, Yoshi couldn't take his eyes or hands off Leaf, every time he passed him he couldn't help himself. Yoshi had to pass Leaf from behind to get to the Bumbu rum shelf to finish a order, he stopped behind Leaf and faking a conversation with him, he pushed himself close, putting one hand under Leaf's trousers and boxers and gently squeezing and stroking his ass, the other hand stroking over his firm flat stomach. In return Leaf grabbed and gently caress Yoshi's cock and balls over his trousers as Yoshi gave a little moan.

"Sorry, just passing," Yoshi said playfully.

"How many times Yoshi, how many times?" Leaf asked looking up at Yoshi.

"What do you mean Leaf?" A confused Yoshi asked still holding his ass.

Leaf shook his head, and with sadness pulled himself away from Yoshi's grip. "You come over, pull yourself close, and play with my ass. Other days you kiss me goodbye and leave quickly," Leaf said. "It never leads anywhere, you know I want you, Love you. But you always back out when we get close, do you even want me?, do you just do this for fun? am not doing this anymore, I cant do this anymore, it hurts to much," Leaf finished, as he walked off tears running down his face to take his break. Yoshi could only look at Leaf the man he loves but to afraid to tell, walking away from him in shock and sadness.

Leaf was sat, crying, head in his hands on the staff sky platform, looking out at Onyx City, in all it's neon beauty. Thinking of all the things he could have done, places he could have gone and experiences he could have had with Yoshi, completing his misery. After awhile of searching Yoshi finally found Leaf on the sky platform, and slowly walked up to him and sat down next to him in silence. They sat there for what seemed like an age, until Yoshi finally spoke.

"Am sorry Leaf, am sorry," Yoshi said unable to find the words his looking for, while looking at Leaf.

Before he could finish Leaf spoke. "Do you even want to be with me?, you have said countless times you do, but do you." Leaf couldn't finish as Yoshi kissed him passionately, his hands roaming Leaf's body, until he found his ass.

With one swift movement he picked up Leaf and placed him on his lap, with Leaf's legs either side of Yoshi who was now on his knees, and kissed him more deeply than ever before, they began pressing there tongue's together. After awhile there lips broke apart, there foreheads still touching. Leaf's fingers running through Yoshi's hair.

"Hmmm," Yoshi moaned.

"What?" Leaf asked while smiling.

"Nothing, just thinking how sexy you look straddling my lap," Yoshi giggled. Leaf could only blush and go red looking deep into Yoshi's purple eyes. "I do want you Leaf, more than anything And I do love you," Yoshi finished, with a sigh of relief, finally able to tell the man he loves he actually loves him.

Leaf with tears rolling down his cheeks held Yoshi tight. Leaf pulled back and looking deep into Yoshi again asked "What now?, what happens now?"

Yoshi kissed Leaf gently many times on the forehead, cheek and lips. "We finish our shift, get on my bike, I'll take you back to my flat, and make love to you all night, then again in the morning, then again and again, I'll fuck you no-stop," Yoshi said with a smile, now nose to nose with Leaf.

Leaf started rocking his hips on Yoshi, kissing him deeply repeating "I love you."

Five past one in the morning, there shift had finished and they got changed back into the clothes, Yoshi was on his Kawasaki Komodo Dragon with Leaf, they didn't talk, Leaf held Yoshi tight as he drove them to Astro Garden's. They didn't talk in the lift, Leaf just gently grabbing and holding Yoshi's hand, with yoshi gently rubbing Leaf's hand with his thumb. The lift opened onto the nineteenth floor, Yoshi led Leaf by the hand to his flat, number One hundred and forty two.

Yoshi opened the door and Leaf closed the door behind them and began to talk. "Should I get us a drink." Yoshi didn't want to wait any longer, he kissed Leaf passionately.

"I want you now, I want you naked. I cant wait any longer," Yoshi practically begged, still trailing kisses down Leaf's face to his neck, his hands falling to Leaf's ass

"Well, you only ever had to ask me Yoshi," Leaf panted with passion.

"But, keep the sexy knee high socks on," Yoshi said with a cheeky smile, unable to take his eyes of Leaf's legs. Yoshi and Leaf undressed with speed, throwing there clothes all over the floor and furniture of Yoshi's flat.

Leaf pushed Yoshi over to the bed, forcing Yoshi to sit down on the edge of the bed. Leaf got on his knees, settling between Yoshi's legs. Yoshi looked down at Leaf on his knees in between his own legs, fully naked, looking up at him, and thought he was the sexiest thing ever. Leaf's hands wrapped around Yoshi's seven inch, now fully erect cock. He kissed and licked his inner thighs, then spitting on his cock he gently pulling down then bringing is hand back up, then down, then up and down again, repeating the motion with deliberate slowness, never looking away from Yoshi's cock.

"Oh Leaf, oh Leaf," Yoshi gasped, sounding somewhere between a moan and a sigh.

"Feeling good is it?" Leaf asked, unable to keep himself from smiling at Yoshi's beautiful cock.

"Go a little faster Leaf," Yoshi asked softly, stroking Leaf's cheek. Leaf eagerly obliged, finding the expression on Yoshi's face adorable and sexy, Leaf returned his eyes to Yoshi's beautiful cock.

Leaf decided he wanted Yoshi cock in his mouth, he was a virgin so had never given a blowjob before, but wanted this cock. Leaf gave his lips a lick, and wrapped his lips around Yoshi's head. Yoshi Moaned in pleasure as his head shot back. The taste was odd, not bad just odd, there was this subtle musky taste. Leaf could see himself loving doing this, Leaf ran his tongue around Yoshi's head, exploring and tasting every little nook and cranny, before giving his cock a gentle suck. Leaf's eyes returned to Yoshi, who was looking straight at him. He looked like he was having trouble breathing, panting and gasping every few seconds.

Leaf stopped, taking Yoshi's cock out of his mouth completely before calling out to him. "Yoshi, I guess am doing this right?"

Yoshi gasped with a large puff of air. "Your doing, really, really good," he said through broken pants, trying to catch his breath.

"More then?" Leaf asked.

"Don't you dare stop ever again," Yoshi giggled. Leaf smiled at Yoshi and took him again, he started bob up and down on him, sucking a little more eagerly while continuing to explore Yoshi's cock with his tongue.

Leaf noticed that Yoshi made more cute noises when he used his tongue around his rim, so he kept it there most of the time. Yoshi's fingers ran through Leaf's brown hair and there was just something so erotic about having Yoshi's fingers rake through his hair and massage his scalp while he sucked on him. After a few minutes of this and without much warning Yoshi went very stiff, every muscle in his lower body going stiff. Leaf had no time to react, when suddenly, his mouth was full of hot, thick sperm that just seemed to keep coming. Leaf did his best to swallow most of it, but inevitably the volume was just too much, and began dripping from his chin onto his chest.

Yoshi could only look at Leaf in stunned silent bliss, his voice unable to work. Leaf was still trying to swallow the massive load.

"Well," Leaf laughed, whipping the large amounts of cum of his shin and chest and licking it. "Mmmm tasty, I'd say I did well for my first time?" Leaf finished.

Yoshi bent down and kissed Leaf multiple times on the lips, then licking the remainider of his own cum off Leaf's chin and chest, giving his nipples a little kiss, placing his hand on his cheek.

"It was amazing, you are amazing, I've never cum that much in my life," Yoshi panted.

Leaf was about to talk but he shivered as he looked at the floor, the sight of their clothes all over the floor, reminding him that he was naked, with Yoshi, in his flat, in his bed, and he had just given his first blowjob, and swallowed and licked every drop. The thought made Leaf's cock get fully solid.

"You ok?" Yoshi asked from the bed with his hand still on Leaf's cheek, having seen him shiver.

"Am ok," Leaf said with a smile. "Just a little cold, move over." Leaf crawled in under the sheet with Yoshi. "I'm still cold," he complained "Warm me up," Leaf asked with a cheeky smile.

"Oh ya, you want me to warm you up? How would you like me to do that?" Yoshi asked with a grin.

Leaf took Yoshi's hand and placed it against his soft stomach. "Head south until you find something soft, warm and very hard," Leaf smirked at him.

Slowly, Yoshi let his hand drift down Leaf's body until his fingers trailed through a patch of short hair, he ran his fingers through and played with it. Yoshi covered the last few inches of Leaf's body in one, swift motion, making Leaf gasp when his hand wrapped around his hard smooth five inch cock. Leaf reached out and clung to him, holding Yoshi's face to his own while his hips ground wantonly.

Yoshi let his hand move down and played with Leaf's soft balls, and shivered when Leaf moaned. Yoshi wanted more, he laid Leaf down on his back and pulled the thin sheet back, exposing Leaf's body. Yoshi was, once again captivated by Leaf's beauty. Leaf was however impatient, Yoshi had the rest of his life's to look at him, but Leaf needed a release now.

"Well... You gonna touch me or just stare at me all night?" Leaf quipped playfully.

Yoshi grinned and spread Leaf's legs wide, kissing, licking and biting Leaf's inner thighs with passion. Leaf sighed and ran his fingers through Yoshi's hair, enjoying the softness of it. Leaf cried with happiness when he felt Yoshi's lips touch him, his breath came in hard, loud pants and moans. Yoshi reached out and with his tongue and drew Leaf's ball sack into his mouth, in a single, long, slow motion. Leaf let out a long, keening whine, his hips grinding with pure instinct, his toes curled and his hands fisted in Yoshi's hair. Yoshi began sucking and licking Leaf's sack, as his hand ran up and down slowly on Leaf's cock from the base to the head and playing with the precum soaked head with his thumb.

Leaf was letting out soft gentle moans, as Yoshi ran his tongue up and down Leaf's hard cock, kissing and licking the head every time he got to the top, savouring the taste of Leaf's precum. Yoshi then moved down to Leaf's anus and began licking and kissing it, while again stroking Leaf's cock.

"Oh fuck, fuck Yoshi," Leaf managed to gasp through his ecstasy. "There, oh, there, keep licking there." Yoshi happily obliged, as Leaf's hips continued to rock and gyrate. "More!, More!, Harder!" Leaf moaned loudly, his hands tangled in Yoshi's hair, he had him pressed firmly into his ass, clutching at him in blissful agony, through the pleasure of Yoshi's mouth. "Almost, am going to cum, I want my cock in your throat," Leaf panted hard.

Yoshi wrapping his lips around Leaf's cock and sucked hard, with his tongue licking his head. Yoshi then slipped a finger into Leaf's anus and started to slowly finger fuck him. Leaf's hands pressed Yoshi's head further onto his hard cock, so it was now fully inside Yoshi's mouth and deep down his throat, enough to suffocate. Yoshi had just enough time to hear Leaf moan before he wrapped his legs around Yoshi's head like a vice and hung on as if for dear life. It took a sharp pinch to Leaf's inner thigh for him to let go.

"Oh, am sorry Yoshi, am sorry," Leaf panted, still coming down from his orgasm. Yoshi still swallowing Leaf's cum with some of it running down his chin, but smiling.

Yoshi lifted himself up on his arms back to sitting. "I'm ready to go again after that, should I go to the edge of the bed again or do you?" he said, looking down at his once again fully erect cock.

Leaf looked down at Yoshi's delicious cock, then up to his face, ogling his body on the way up, he moved you close, placing his hand on Yoshi's chest and kissing him gently on the lips.

12