Cyberpunk Yoshi & Leaf - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. I want you inside of me, want you to fuck me, make love to me," Leaf said with passion.

"Only if your ready, We don't have to," Yoshi replied, Leaf planted more gentle kissed on Yoshi and softly then shaking his head.

"No, am not waiting any longer," Leaf replied never breaking eye contact.

"How, no, where, Where do you want me?" Leaf flushed, after all he had just done, Leaf was sill nervous.

Yoshi picked up Leaf with Leaf wrapping his legs around him, and as they kissed deeply, Yoshi laid Leaf on his back still giving him gental kisses, then spreading Leaf's smooth sexy legs, placing them either side of him. Yoshi moved slowly down Leaf's body, kissing and gently biting at any bit of flesh he could, making Leaf moan and pant. Yoshi got to Leaf's ass, he spit and licked on Leaf's anus and spit on the head of his own cock getting them nice and wet, taking hold of his solid cock, lined up with Leaf's entrance.

"Right there, right there," Leaf said with heavy breaths.

"Are you ready for this Leaf?, we can stop?" Yoshi asked, Leaf shook his head, and stealing himself.

"I'm ready for this, I'm ready for you. Do it quick, get it over with," Leaf urged.

Yoshi gave Leaf a final loving kiss, then began pressing into him slowly, feeling the tip of Yoshi sink into him was bliss and painful at the same time. It was finally happening, they were finally going to fuck. Leaf heard Yoshi gulp as they made eye contact with one another, Leaf smiled and gave Yoshi a little nod to say he was ready and braced himself as Yoshi gave a sharp thrust deep into his body. Leaf grunted hard as he felt Yoshi's cock spread him wide open. It was painful, not searing, splitting or tearing, just full, he felt full in every sense of the word, or over stuffed. Tim saw Yoshi's eyes, not leaving his face, before his own eyes squeezed shut and his bottom lip twitched under his own teeth. Leaf felt tears squeeze out from behind his eyelids, and then felt Yoshi's warm lips kiss them away.

"I'm sorry Leaf, I love you, I'm sorry," Yoshi gently breathed in his ear.

Leaf started to squirm and the motion of his body underneath Yoshi, desperate to be away from him, snapping Yoshi out of his reverie. Yoshi pulled back, ready to pull out of Leaf altogether and apologise for hurting him, when all of a sudden, Leaf gasped and stopped him with his hands on Yoshi's ass.

"Leaf?" Yoshi questioned.

"Wait, just wait," Leaf said softly, catching his breath.

Leaf started to squirm again, but this time is was less of a writhing away from Yoshi and more of a shimmying motion of his hips onto him, letting himself adjust to Yoshi.

"Ok, slowly, go slowly," Leaf said taking another steading breath.

Yoshi nodded and slid back in as slowly as he could until he was balls deep in Leaf again, an echo of the pain Leaf felt before returned, but it was so much less and coupled with so much pleasure he almost didn't feel it. When Yoshi pushed in again Leaf let himself moan, partially to reassure Yoshi he wasn't in pain, but mostly because he just couldn't help himself.

"Yoshi," Leaf cried, in hair glued to his forehead from perspiration. "Yoshi! Your inside of me, Oh! Yoshi your inside of me!" It felt so good, Yoshi felt so good. "Faster!" Leaf cried again, feeling Yoshi oblige, giving delicious grunts of his own as he sank deep into Leaf over and over again.

It was ecstasy, paradise to feel Yoshi move against him, to feel his slick skin press and rum against him. Leaf couldn't help but moan, cry and scream out Yoshi's name as the pleasure spiked and he felt his body convulse and his ass tighten then clamp down on Yoshi. As Leaf lay there, moaning and cooing as Yoshi road him through his second climax of the night, he caught the sound of Yoshi's bed creaking and groaning in protest to the vigorous love making they were sharing.

And that constant and steady creak reminded him that they were sharing this sensation, he couldn't just lay there and take it. Overcome with pleasure he looked at Yoshi and with the most lustful smile, he drove his hips into Yoshi as hard as he could. It was clumsy and poorly timed, but he was rewarded with a loud moans from Yoshi.

Hearing Yoshi grunt, groan and moan just got him more hot and horny, it made everything feel so much better. Leaf's hands fisted in Yoshi's hair, flesh or in the sheets, wherever he could grip while his legs wrapped around Yoshi's hips and locked at the ankles, drawing Yoshi in impossibly deeper. Leaf felt Yoshi's thrusts grow ever more wild, ever more desperate and ever more deep. Yoshi was on the edge, teetering on the precipice of climax but not letting himself fall yet. Leaf was close also, to yet another orgasm, he could feel it in the tightness in his balls. He was so close, Yoshi didn't have to wait.

"Let it go Yoshi, let it go," Leaf whispered in Yoshi's ear, the soft sound standing in stark contrast with the shouting they had both been doing earlier. "Please cum, Please cum deep inside of me!" Leaf moaned.

That was enough, with a loud grunt in Leaf's ear, Yoshi was pushed over the cliff into pure bliss. The grunt and sudden rush of warm cum deep inside of him was more than enough for Leaf to send him over as well, cumming hard himself. Yoshi continued to breed Leaf slowly and deeply for awhile with Leaf making very soft but sexy squeeks, passionately kissing, there tongues dancing together.

After a time, exhausted and utterly spent, Yoshi collapsed onto Leaf in a sweaty pile, while gasping for air. Leaf with his legs still wrapped around Yoshi, felt like he had run a marathon and his body buzzed and hummed like, well nothing he had ever felt before. Yoshi's warm body against him.

"Your trembling," Leaf said in his ear.

"Am I?" Was Yoshi's brain-dead response, Leaf giggled and covered them both with the bed sheet.

"Leaf that was, utterly, utterly amazing, I love you so much," Yoshi said, kissing his lover deeply, with Leaf stroking his fingers across Yoshi's back.

"Yes... Yes it was, I love you too Yoshi," Leaf replied happily. "So, you ready to go again?" Leaf laughed while asking.

Yoshi looked at Leaf wide eyed "Just, just give me ten minutes. And I'll be ready to fuck you senseless again," Yoshi giggled breathlessly, and as his purple eyes met Leaf's bright blue eyes he began kissing Leaf, his man, his lover, his life, passionately once more.

12