All Comments on 'Cyberslut'

by Erlikkhan

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
MizTMizTover 13 years ago
Loved It, But

It feels unfinished. It must have a part 2. There must be more of this story in your head, Do they continue to have sex until he leaves, what do they say to one another? Do they continue w/ the cybersex now and what about when he goes back overseas? I enjoyed the story, and would like to read more, so get writing.

partylion83partylion83over 13 years ago
Very nice

I hope you have a part 2 in mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Best story yet... I wish I could find my sister in a chat room like this! I have wanted to fuck her for so long and have had tried to get her to accidently catch me jacking off but it just hasn't worked...

BebeslutBebeslutover 13 years ago
Nice

Loved it. I had not seen the cyber device before. But for dramatic purposes, might you have ended the story when Sean and Amanda's eyes met while they were in the hallway? I think people still would have thought this a very hot story. Leaving the reader to draw his own conclusions sometimes is very hot.

Having said that, I also will say that the description of the sex acts were very good, some of the best I've ever read.

I do agree with the commenter above who said the story seems unfinished. But perhaps this was on purpose?

ErlikkhanErlikkhanover 13 years agoAuthor
From the Author

I am planning a part 2 but need to take it in a new direction to keep it interesting. Anyone with ideas please send them to me. E

scribbleskillzscribbleskillzover 13 years ago
Damn that was hot!

Very well done! Was working on this concept for a while myself, but your delivery was much better. Hot and believable. Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Oh yes.

Your interweaving of the cyberchat and the live action is well-crafted and innovative. The description of the sex is expert -- yowza! If you plan to continue, I'd love to see more of the psychological dynamic behind the actions. But that's just my thing. Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Grow the family love?

Why not add MeatGrinder to the mix, like, say he lives conveniently nearby, has a sexy sister too, so they get it on in foursome style, leading to anal, DP, girl on girl, general free for all fuckathon fun, eh wot? Always LOVE your stuff!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
best story i read in a long time

great writer

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Holy cow good story

Loved loved LOVED this story!!! So devious, so clever, and I love the personality you've given to these characters! They're so much more than props for sex in your story, they've got emotions and desires coupled with internal conflict. And the brother is so cleverly portrayed, with his psychological influence over his sister through the chat. Great read. Probably one of the best that I've read and enjoyed on this site.

trikietrikieabout 11 years ago
brilliant

great story really hot bloody gave me a hard on hehe

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
awesome

Excellent story want more

British_TaxiBritish_Taxiabout 9 years ago
Amazing Story

This is one of my all-time favorites. I keep coming back for more. I love the sequel as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Simply wow

I just briefly wished I had a brother like that oooooh.. I would have never stopped him too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Loved it Fuck I wish my brother was like that. Made me horny haha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Brother/Sister Incest

what is it about this kind of sex that interests you? is it because its taboo? or because its someone who is so close in terms of knowledge? im fascinated by why people are fascinated by incest and want to learn more about what motivates them

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
Wow...

i loved it, it has potential to become a big series.

hornyslutwifehornyslutwifeabout 4 years ago
Sean & Amanda

These 2 are incredibly hot. I love the cyberchat leading to actual action.

DrhwnoelDrhwnoelabout 4 years ago
just wow

I added you to my favorites. I started reading not really expecting much, because I have been really disappointed in the past from some other authors. If there was a way to give you ten stars I would. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fuck, I could only last until page two. So fucking hot! I'm jealous.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous