All Comments on 'Cyberslut Ch. 02'

by Erlikkhan

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Story

Great Story line keep it up

partylion83partylion83over 13 years ago
Great addition

Great chapter 2, loved the first chapter and this was even better. I really hope you continue wiht the story, would love to read what happens next!

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
HOT

I'm brand new to whole idea of cybersex, you might say I'm a cybersex virgin. You make it sound so fucking hot. Great job. I'm eagerly awaiting chapter 3.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 13 years ago
Another vote from me to continue this story

Yes Please write more to this tale.

Eger to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Its impossible to type that well while getting that horny, but i liked the fantasy great writing,now if only i had a sister rofl.

CarnaleyeCarnaleyeover 13 years ago
New and Innovative

A totally new style of erotica and very delicious. The concept is excellent, hot and very provacative. More enterprising group sex action involving other players in the subsequent chapters shall enrich the series further.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hot!

All of your stories are so damn good! I'm so glad you're putting some new ones up! Love this one and can't wait for ch. 3. Maybe brother and sister will get together w/ meat grinder and have a mindblowing threesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
next step equals 2

have Amanda and Sean .talk more then have Sean say your really hot .have you thought of your mother or father?Amanda joke dads going away for 2 monthes hes in the reserve.Mom loves sex ,she;ll go nut.get Amanda to seduce mother or sneak into mothers room eat her pussy.After wards have mother confess being eaten is great but she still misses cock.tell brtoher she wants to fuck him again but he has to be blind folded.Only its mother who sucks then fucks her own son.The brother does not learn hes fucked his own mother untill hes speak to sister online.He wants sex mutually with mother knowing it him and he facing her.eyes open.

ansdguyansdguyalmost 13 years ago
Needs some more love...

I find, for me, that when siblings fall in love it takes things to another level. I would like to see them declare their love and desire to be together permanently. But, hey, maybe that just me...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I wish I had the guts to have incest with my sister when I was a kid, to scared

mistystrikermistystrikerover 10 years ago

I know it's an old series, but I'd love to see more of this if the urge ever hits you. It was so crazily hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
bizarre

I'd like to see you add to the cyberslut saga. Much left to do. Do they continue? Do they continue in the chatroom? Does she find out who he is? Could they continue in the chatroom as a substitute for real life? Do Mom & Dad discover them? Is she using birth contron? By the way, why does everyone assume that it is the girl's job to worry about birth control. Seems like in stories and in real life my friends only seem to worry about her being on the 'pill' after. I don't really like condoms either, but I don't expect my sister to remember to take a pill every day of her life just in case when I can be using condoms which are cheaper and only have to be remembered when we have sex. Which is not necessarily daily, though almost. Also, why does she have to feel like a whore or a slut just because she likes sex? I'd call it healthy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
more

Come on we need more then this. We need another chapter.

sassysasha89sassysasha89almost 10 years ago
are you still writing

I finally read this. OMG, hot as usual.

Where's the next chapter? I hope you're doing well and you are still writing cause there are at least five stories we like to see continue. Would it be something if "Meat Grinder" was someone Sean knows from the Marines like his comrades or his commanding officer (CO)?

Also I am wondering when Amanda finds out that Sean set her up and what will happen in between.

Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Keep it going until all inhibitions are lost...

Always love your flat out raunchiness!

IMO, a few more "get to know you" episodes are eminently warranted, while they pay "lip service" (!) to their doubts and rapidly reducing restraints, finding themselves fucking at every opportunity (hallways, basement, local mall's parking lot, etc); all while socialising as siblings outside their house, trying everything they can, especially as Amanda makes more contacts in the chat rooms and Sean gives her all sorts of ideas as MO. Gradually realising they care for each other quite a lot, while also addictively expanding the explosive pleasure and safety of incest. IMO, MO can gradually disappear (deployed...) as the inhibitions disappear and they start physically meeting up with a few select partners who can help expand her sexuality, while Sean bangs her senseless at every opportunity and she keeps him panting and pumping!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
That was even so perfect

Enjoyed it soooo much. I seriously finished myself off as I kept reading just like how she played in it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

never too late for a third chapter. Good story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
???

what an asshole for a brother 2stars

Budson1962Budson1962almost 5 years ago
Nice

I really think you need to have a third chapter at the very least I would love to hear the brother admit that he is marine one and see where the story goes from there

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
Brilliant

There is so much you can do with this story. I hope that Sean and Amanda realise their feelings for each other because i can tell they are already falling in love with the other. I hope they become a couple and only sleep with each other. They could have a amazing future together includinh eventual kids or unofficial marrriage etc as well as their parents finding out and giving their blessing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

Please make a 3rd chapter. I love these characters and their relationship is so hot! They need to get together and be happy

hornyslutwifehornyslutwifeabout 4 years ago
So hot

I love the cybersex device and the parallel to their actual reality and fucktivity. A third chapter would be fantastic. I plan to search for your other stories.

JLR6486JLR6486over 3 years ago

Please I’d like some more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous