Cyberspunk 2069 - Bk. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since she couldn't match his strength, she only had two options: wear him down with superior speed until his strength waned, or let him have his way and then try for a last-moment pullout. She was poised to try the first method, bolting around him again -- but the decision was made for her when he caught her platinum ponytail in his fist. He wrenched her backward and her feet kicked out as her body went horizontal in the air. Her mouth formed a stunned O before her back and ass plowed into the mat, sending her bare tits wobbling dumbly. Then she was swallowed up by his shadow as he rolled over top of her.

She threw her hands up to catch his huge forearm, and they wound up pinned above her head like they'd been in the path of a falling tree trunk. Her hips lifted from the mat to dig both her heels into his hips, but her legs folded easily under his weight as his brutal cock targeted her snatch. It was like a sanguine, rippling missile as it plunged between her thighs, burying 9 wide inches into her guts in one go. Allie threw her head back in a surprised cry and flexed her kegels to splatter lube from her vaginal dispensers. It's not like her pussy couldn't produce it naturally, but sometimes in the ring you needed a lot of it, fast. And it could be a great help when trying to milk a guy. I'd just gotten mine the previous summer, and would still sometimes dispense them accidentally when I'd sneeze.

"That is not the position she wants to be in," Lester shook his head, "any more of that shaft gets in there and she'll be singing like a bird 'til he creams her for a first round point."

"She's still got her feet tucked, but unless she can shift that big forearm I don't see how she'll get out from under there." The screen would occasionally switch to shots of Tony and Lester at their transparent desk, and pans of the crowd gyrating in their seats, before returning to a close shot of the ring. The ref was on his belly, watching closely to make sure no illegal moves escaped his notice.

With his free hand, Brawnswick seized Allie's left ankle and tugged it from his hip, allowing his mass to fall another 4 inches toward her. Shimmery lube splashed from her slit as another stretch of chrome-studded girth tunneled into her, and she tried to wrench her wrists free overhead. The buff ogre pushed her foot up toward her wrists, to the farthest point it could handle, and then started pounding.

The sounds emanating from the sweating blonde on the mat were hard to read from so far away. They weren't all that different from the ones made by the gym rag Brawnswick pummeled at SexFlex -- just tinged with more frustration. He jerked and thrusted his thick, white hips as the studs on his cock tortured Allie's clit. I couldn't see her face from that angle, but her legs were starting to shake visibly. She was making no progress getting her hands free from his arm, and seemed to almost resign herself to a point loss.

"He's getting close -- she still has a chance to reverse, if she can somehow find the strength," Tony's voice underscored the shot on screen. Brawnswick's bulbous glutes flexed harder and more deliberately, and I saw Allie's one foot remaining on his hip curl its toes. Her calf bulged, her thigh strained, and then -- a massive deluge of mod-pumped, gooey jizz exploded into her stretched-out hole, flooding her guts as the crowd erupted in the stands. Brawnswick lifted and dropped his hips a couple more times for good measure, sending ropey splatters of overflowed cum onto the blue padding around them, and watching Allie's face screw up with pleasure and disgust.

"Fuck," I stomped the foot railing beneath the bartop with my heavy-soled black boot. It's not like I was a fan of either of the two wrestlers, but at least Allie was sort of in the same trenches as me, in a way.

"She can still come back, that's only round 1," Manny said from beside me, before picking up a meaty chicken wing and tearing into it. He was almost as optimistic as Penny. I was surrounded by a brigade of sunshine soldiers.

"Sun has found her feet and they still seem to work, though a little wobbly," Lester announced, "we'll see if her team has any helpful advice to keep her from a second-round elimination. And in the meantime, we'll go to commercial." The pinscreen frosted over with a dreary 90-second spot about Zeta Firm and how they're the only contractor who can keep you safe from the "border hordes" -- I scoffed and decided it was a good time for a piss.

When I got back, Manny was signing some little brunette thing's tits, with chicken grease all over his mouth, and she returned the favor with a sharpie phone number on his palm. He waved it at me with a flick of his eyebrows as I retook my seat, and I rolled my eyes. The screen had returned to the match, and showed the competitors on their stools sipping from squeeze bottles and nodding at their trainers. A couple of U.B.S. cleaner Pets were toweling Brawnswick's heavy load from the mat, and Allie was trying to force the rest out of her guts onto the concrete.

Refractory periods were a thing of the past for U.B.S. masc-letes. With all the tech between their thighs, they could feasibly cum every couple of minutes, for hours, until the chemical flood to their brain made them go cross-eyed. Thankfully they only needed to cum twice per match, unless there was some kind of technicality. Brawnswick's bulging, red member was still raging with a steady blood supply, true to the EverHARD guarantee. The ref stepped back out onto the mat and beckoned the wrestlers to join him, as Celeste made another lap with her "ROUND 2" sign. Allie looked a little sluggish, but the determination hadn't left her eyes.

The ref dropped his arm, the bell sounded, and Allie moved toward the mountain she needed to climb. Her inner thighs were slick with lube and jizz, and her posh face was matted with sweat. Brawnswick looked, at most, a little red in the face -- but that redness turned to surprise when Allie leapt around his torso and wrapped him like a squid with her limbs.

"Well that's a new technique," Tony laughed. "What's the plan here, for Sun?"

"Could be her brain got scrambled by that first load -- she's either hungry for more of that beastly cock or just wants to get this thing over with, seems like." Lester shook his old, gray head with an amused grin.

Brawnswick seized Allie's waist, almost able to close his fingers around it, and shoved her away until her ankles locked behind his ribs. She had his head smothered into her chest, and her strong arms flexed around the crown of bolts above his ears. With her body pushed far enough back, the giant, horrible cock beneath her had room to angle up and plunge into her guts again.

"What the fuck, is she throwing it?" Manny gestured at the screen, sounding almost disappointed. I didn't know, so I didn't say. Allie kept her ankles and arms locked, even as the huge mitts gripping her waist began pumping her up and down onto the cum-cannon that was poised to finish the match. Her skin looked shimmery under the spotlights, and I didn't envy the sensation of getting railed by that monster.

"Another moment here and this will have been a very short match, even for the Beast," Tony flicked his pen as he spoke.

I could barely make out the guttural sound of Brawnswick's excited grunting. He didn't seem to mind having his face buried in Allie's fleshy tits, and was basically using her tight body to jerk himself off. He widened his stance a bit, rutting his hips upward as he got close, and the crowd started to chant.

"Fill! Fill! Fill! Fill!" It was like a battle cry from some crazed tribe of fanatics. It drowned out any sounds from the ring. Brawnswick tunneled Allie's abdomen, bulging her muscular core with each deep, savage plunge, until his huge hairless balls twitched, and he started to spurt.

The moment she felt the twitch between her thighs, Allie exerted all of her strength to haul herself up -- using the bald head in her hands for leverage -- and cleared Brawnswick's cock right as the first cummy spray jettisoned into the air.

"Holy shit!" I cried out, nearly spilling my drink. Her skin had been just slippery enough, from lube and sweat, to loosen the grip on her waist as she rocketed upward. Brawnswick's huge load arced high into the air before splattering onto the concrete between the mat and the audience. Allie clung to the orgasming beast as he stumbled backward, huge cock fountaning a gallon of pearly fluid up her back and all over the mat.

The ref stayed out of the line of fire as he called the second round for Allie, and blew the whistle for her to dismount so they could return to their stools. If Brawnswick looked red-faced at all before, he was SEEING red after that little stunt. He'd thought it was all over, and let himself be lured in by a shot at an easy victory. It was clear from the way his black eyes glared at Allie that he wanted to wrap her up again, but he pounded across the mat to his stool instead, under the ref's gaze.

"What a move by Sun! A solid reminder that size isn't everything out there." If Tony had a hat he surely would have been whipping it overhead as the round concluded.

"It's not everything but it's often most of it," Lester smirked, watching the wrestlers settle in for one more chat. "Still one round to go, stick around to see if the beauty or the beast will win the battle -- right after this ad from Cosmo Cosmetics." I turned from the screen to look at Manny with wide eyes.

"That was nuts," he laughed. "Gotta give it to her."

"That's why Mackey makes me run reversals like 70% of the time during training," I took a big swig of my drink.

"I mean, that's how I get got most of the time out there -- you lady types are little sirens, y'know?" It was true. Riding the male "pleasure wave of stupidity" was a pretty effective approach to winning a match. But it only worked when self-control wasn't a strong point for the opposing masc-lete. Even monsters like Brawnswick were susceptible to their own pride. And "ladies men" like Manny were often hopeless in the ring with an alluring enough opponent. Though his record wasn't too shabby, despite that. "Tell you what, tab's on me if she wins, yeah?" Manny grinned. I nodded and signaled Sal to bring me another.

When the sparkly cosmetics ad wrapped up, a camera followed Celeste around the mat from behind, granting a phenomenal view of her plump, dark cheeks and the huge "ROUND 3" holo-letters on her sign. The cleaning Pets had to work quickly to get the wild load up from the mat, and Allie's trainer had to towel off her ass and thighs from the heavy ricochets. There was no getting it out of the back of her hair, but it didn't matter.

"Here we go, folks, round 3 of tonight's surprisingly eventful match between Allie Sun and Brawnswick. If the newly-tiered femme-lete can best the Beast one more time, she'll unseat him from his undefeated title," Lester explained for anyone just tuning in.

"At Borg-7 he is currently the highest-tiered wrestler in the league, with an enforced cap of Borg-8 in the sport overall," Tony said.

"And only a handful of competitors have ever taken the modding that far -- or could even physically handle that degree of synthetic enhancement!"

"Yup, a few guys in the southern states, and one or two ladies in the history of U.B.S.."

Allie and Brawnswick met the ref in the ring one more time. The tall blonde's ponytail dripped with the occasional drizzle of cum, splatting onto the mat behind her. Her energy was clearly waning, but she might still have had some tricks up her non-existent sleeves. The arm came down, the bell sounded, and Brawnswick advanced. Allie kept her knees limber as she cautiously retreated, trying to read the dark, shark-like eyes of her opponent. His dribbling meat piston jutted toward her, bobbing slightly with each step.

He cornered her at the edge of the mat before spreading his bulky wings to ensnare her, but she deflected one of his arms overhead and tumbled to safety on his left side. In perhaps a desperate overestimation of her own skill, she flashed behind him, and attempted to climb his back. Maybe she thought she would be out of reach, be able to control his movement and wear him down. Maybe she thought she could execute a sleeper hold, smothering him from the other side this time. But before she crested his shoulders, he turned to face the audience, spread his arms and free-fell backwards on top of her.

The arena was half cheers and half gasps, and the ref dropped to assess her from a distance as Brawnswick rolled off to the side. She was stunned, but moving, and hadn't given up. She rocked onto one side, and was starting to push herself up when the mountainous creature grabbed her up by the arm and spun her over like a big, muscular doll. She dangled upside down as Brawnswick shifted his grip to hold her by the calves. She was suspended over his rising, red serpent -- and as she looked down to get her bearings, he plunged her onto it.

Her jaw was spring-loaded, and 14 inches of dominating fuckmeat plowed straight down her gullet. Her neck bulged like a sock while her hands smacked around his boulder-like thighs, trying to find purchase. The crowd in the arena was frenzied, and I nearly stood out of my seat. Allie's eyes were wild as she choked and spluttered, fat reams of drool swinging down from her lips as Brawnswick essentially fucked her stomach in a standing 69. He spread her legs like a wishbone and started lapping sloppily at her oozing snatch, like a football player dancing the last couple of yards to the end zone.

"Wow wow wow, that's probably the swan song for this match-up, unless Sun has any other crazy maneuvers in mind to get her out of that hold," Tony's eyebrows were raised as high as they could go.

"I don't think so -- that body drop really knocked it out of her. This was clearly not the plan at all," Lester crossed his arms on the desk and leaned forward to watch closely.

Brawnswick sauntered around the ring, savoring the pleasured quaking of Allie's thighs as he slurped and sucked at her perfect pussy lips. Even after the two recent brutalizations, they'd already snapped back into place. The elastic graft material was high quality, just like her. The gargling waterfall of spit and slime soaked Allie's face, coating her eyes as she grew tired and her arms weakened -- but still no OK sign. The huge balls dangling beneath her head gleamed with swaying spit strands that plopped onto the mat every few steps. The sloppy sack tensed up, and it looked like the match was finally drawing to a close.

Brawnswick turned and started heading for the center of the ring, gripping his human lollipop's legs out to either side and preparing to engorge her gut with a Vesuvius of creamy ball batter. But just as his cock pulsed with the first eruption -- he slipped. A viscous puddle of throat slime sent his heel out from under him, and he dropped like a bionic stone onto the mat below. He landed hard on his ass, sending his cock barrelling to the hilt down Allie's neck, and an explosion of cum surging from her lips and nose. Brawnswick was still holding her calves tightly when he landed -- and the synthetic joints in her hips gave way.

***

The arena med team took care of Allie and got her over to a clinic as quickly as possible -- she seemed dazed, and cum-drunk, but okay. Pain-limiters can be pricy, but no wrestler should be entering the ring without them because accidents do happen. The ref ruled that the slip had been an accident, and that Brawnswick had technically won the match. He remained undefeated.

The next day I texted Jay to check on him and his sister, and he said she had to get two full joint replacements, but that it was covered. I felt a wave of relief for a moment, until he told me who covered it.

"SexCorp footed the bill," he messaged. "But she's gotta be indentured for a year."

I stared at the screen, rereading it a few times before I could actually comprehend it.

"So... she's a Pet, now?" I typed back after a few minutes.

"Yeah," he finally answered. "Brawnswick leased her."

*****

Stay tuned for Book 2 to see what's next for Mia, Manny, and the Ultimate Battle of the Sexes! New characters, a glimpse into Pet life, and a trip into the seedy underworld of illegal modifications await.