Cybil is Seeking a New Slave Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, slave. I don't. After we have played, I'll untie you. How long? Well, it depends how much we play." Cybil said.

"Thank you for enlightening me. Knowing the questions, I ask are dumb for someone with the experience you have." I said.

"Sean, I know you have no experience and I have the patience to teach you. As the days follow and you learn the life we are to have, sometimes you'll prefer to wait and experience, then ask, which is a normal attitude for you, as an interested slave." Cybil said.

"Thank you, Mistress, for that patience you have with me and your will to make me yours, for good." I said.

"You are showing me, slave that you are worth it. Now, I'll start warming you up and giving you your first taste with a flogger." Cybil said, adding, "Scared?"

"You, paving the way in such a manner, that it is difficult to say no, Mistress." I said.

"Good, slave. I like your words. The flogging will be spoken until we get to know each other intimately. Then, I'll know what buttons to push when I want more of you; which might take some time." Cybil said.

"Understood, Mistress." I said, as I watch Cybil putting her gloves on as a ritual. She then grabs the flogger with one hand, dropping it to her side. As it rests by her leg, it does make her look powerful, dominant and sexual.

"I see that even without experience, you like seeing me in a position of total authority over you, slave." Cybil said.

"Yes, Mistress. I know that is the reason I'm with you. You are my dominant and I like it that way." I said.

"Here we go, slave. I'm going to spank you a little and then comes the flogger." Cybil said, as I feel her gloved hand on my butt. First, one cheek, then the other in an even pace. My buns, as she calls them, are getting a little of a sting now. She stops and strokes my cock a little, which makes me forget the rest. She stops abruptly and starts spanking again, now harder. "You seem ready, slave. I'm going to introduce you to my old friend; new to you, but soon feel as if he has always known you."

I feel the thud on one of my cheeks and being my first, it's impression on me is one of a kind acquaintence. Then again, on the other cheek, as Cybil carries on stroking my backside, in slightly longer intervals and hearing the flogger swishing now, as it goes harder on me. I stiffen my buttocks somewhat. I clearly hear the thudding noise made when getting in touch with my skin and I said, "Ahh."

"Are you ok, slave?" Cybil asked, as a second one with the same intensity gets me.

"Ahh, yes, Mistress. Green." I said.

"Good, slave. Remember, yellow or red, when and if it comes to..." Cybil said, as the flogger swishes again, with longer intervals between them.

"Ahh, yes, Mistress. Thank you." I said, as the leather threads are going strong on me now; being bound and helpless has added a new emotion for me. I'm a fetishist and being bound in this new situation is taking me to the understanding that I not only belong to her, but I'm bound to her moods, power and dominance on a constant basis. I doubt I will be able to let go of her, as I feel another thud.

"How are you, slave. Are you willing to go a little further?" Cybil asked.

"By that, you mean, ahh, what?" I asked, as the flogger impacts again on me.

"I'm going to give you three or five more; which will be a bit on the hard side. Are you game, my love?" Cybil asked, very sensually.

"Let's try it, Mistress." I said, not being able to say no to the sensual way she asked me for it.

"Count them for me, slave." Cybil said, as I hear the flogger whistling now.

"Ahh, one." I said, as I feel the leather hit and truly sting.

"Here we go again." Cybil said.

"Ahh, two." I said, as the sting travels my body.

"One more." Cybil said.

"Ahh, three." I said feeling the third strike and not being able to rub my buttocks has my hands trying to free themselves, even though they can't.

Cybil comes round and faces me, seeing my watery eyes. She grabs my cock and strokes it softly. After five or six times, not keeping count of it, yet feeling the sexiness of this first time, "Let me untie you slave. I think we have started something that is worth going deeper into." Cybil said.

"Thank you, Miss C.," I said, for the first time, confused, not knowing if to cry from the sting I feel, or the horniness of her stroking me, or the attitude she has shown as a beautiful woman who knows how to take a newbie and draw him in is such a way that in my case I find hard to do, other than follow her.

"There you are, slave. Free from the ropes, only." Cybil said, smiling.

"Yes, and I hope only from the ropes, but not from you." I said.

"What do you have to say about this experience, slave?" Cybil asked.

"I'm confused. Since I'm not into pain. Yet, you handled me in a delicate way, showing that being flogged can be in situations a dialogue between us, if the expression has meaning whatsoever." I said.

"Using your choice of words, I'd say that it's an advanced first time; with a reasonable communication between us." Cybil said.

"Would you want your dinner now, Mistress?" I asked.

"Yes, slave. We will carry on tomorrow, with the toys up your arse." Cybil said.

12