My Mom the Domme

Story Info
My Mom's a pro domme and I have just got a Chastity Cage.
6.2k words
4.57
22.5k
57
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 09/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm an 18 year old guy, locked in a cock cage and my mom is my keyholder. Sounds weird right? Now before you judge, let me start by telling you how we got, well not here. But to the point before this.

So I had a typical life. Just me and my mom. Dad was never in the picture and everything was pretty much normal. Until junior year. See in junior year everyone found out that my mom was a Pro Domme. Now that shit put me through the ringer. When they say kids are cruel, well my class mates were fucking evil! But I knew something they didn't. Do you know who Pro Dommes hang out with? PORNSTARS!!!

Any pornstar you've ever jerked too, has probably stayed round my house! If only my classmates knew, had only they given me a chance, they could have had, well nothing really. Mainly just advice, but it's still cool regardless.

Now as you would imagine the "christians'' came a calling. Wanted my mom locked up, and I was kicked out of school. The school district council got involved and there was a long court case.

When it finished the ruling went in my mom's favour. Now the rumour is all the male councilmen and the superintendent were her clients so they voted in her favour. My mom never spoke about it, and didn't allow me to talk about it at home.

So I got to go back to school for my senior year and the first day back was my 18th birthday, And oh what a great day it was. I was spammed with BDSM photos and Photoshopped images of me as either a gimp or a sissy. Such a truly welcoming return...NOT!

Now I don't know much about social conditioning, but about three months of being "pranked" daily, I got a really realistic rendering of me naked wearing only a cock cage from a mysterious email. Now that was fucking hot. It (forgive the pun) unlocked something inside of me and I became addicted to chastity porn.

I surfed the web looking at all the cartoon chastity pics and reading all the chastity stories I could find. I beat off so much that my GPA fell. Sorry if I'm rambling but this is important to the story. When my GPA dropped my mom cut off the internet. No games no nothing until my grades improved and it worked.

Not being addicted to porn truly helped me focus and if anyone slipped some Photoshopped images well let's say I put them to good use. So here we are, I graduated high school, got accepted to college, and my reward for all this? My own credit card with a $500 limit. Can you guess what my first purchase will be? Give you a hint rhymes with rock rage.

Got it yet? That's right a cock cage! A knock off Viper mini black. The only downside, it's going to take 3 weeks to get here.

So that's the start of this story. Now I'm going to tell you about my summer, and by the end. You'll find out how mom became the keyholder. Okay hope you enjoy...

Please click to buy *click*

Thank you for your purchase. Your item will arrive June 10th

I hadn't had my credit card 24 hours before I bought my very first cock cage. The three week wait is a hassle but it beats spending $260.00 on a genuine cage. Pleased with myself I decided to celebrate with a Mountain Dew.

Stepping out of my room and heading downstairs and my mom's folding laundry in the living room.

"Someone looks happy."

"Oh I am. Just made my first purchase with my brand new credit card."

"Good for you. But don't go crazy. You don't wanna spend your wages before your summer job starts."

"Wait. What?"

"Wait what, what?"

"I have to pay the bill?"

"Do you have to pay YOUR credit card bill? Yes YOU do!"

"I thought you were gonna pay the bill."

"You thought wrong. I pay for this house, the groceries and you know, your college tuition."

"But you gave me the card as a graduation present?"

"To help teach you financial responsibility before college."

"The fuck? Tiffany's dad got her a Merc."

"Tiffany's dad owns a Fortune 500 company."

"Well can't you spank some more..."

My mom shot me a look, and that look meant shut the fuck up. My mom has never yelled at me. Raised her voice or anything. Hell I've never actually been punished or even sent to my room. I would however get a look, and I knew to stop. She's 5,4 120lbs and I'm 6ft 180lbs but damn she can be intimidating without saying a word.

"Sorry, Mom."

"Thank you."

Mom went straight back to folding clothes, and I got my Mountain Dew and headed back to my room.

Sitting at my computer annoyed that I'm the one paying for the credit card I start to delete almost everything in my Amazon basket. Usually in my neck of the woods at 18 you go get a job at the local country club. The wages aren't great but the tips are supposed to be amazing. But when your family are the Pariahs of Suburbia you don't get hired so instead I have to take a train into the city everyday and work at a pizzeria.

It ain't even that bad working there to be honest. My boss Alan is cool and so are my co-workers. Daryl, who is kinda my best friend(Mainly because he thinks I got an in with Pornstars) Sasha, Pete and lastly Brooke. Brooke also known as Bipolar Brooke or BB for short. Is as hot as fuck! But super Cray Cray.

She has this boyfriend who constantly breaks up with her before events(Valentine's, her bday, Xmas etc) so he doesn't have to spend any money and then they get back together a few weeks later. Now Alan, Sasha, Pete and Daryl think I'm foolish because I'm always a shoulder to cry on for her. They say being friendzoned isn't a healthy place to be.

BUT, when BB and her guy breakup after the tears it's usually and hot make out session and last Valentine's Day she even gave me a BJ(though I was sworn to secrecy...don't tell anyone *wink*) So needless to say, I'm okay with being "friendzoned" by BB.

Okay so the next 3 week while I waited for my cage pretty much nothing of note happened. So can we just fast forward to the day the cage arrives? Or do you wanna hear how I just went to work, came home. Jerk off and go to sleep on repeat for 21 days? Nope? Okay cool.

*fast forward noise for dramatic effect*

Here we are. June.10.22. I lay on my bed. Phone in hand tracking my delivery that says it's 8 stops away. Refreshing my screen every 10 seconds in the hope it arrives quicker.

*Phone rings*

"Hey mom."

"Hey. Are you working today?"

"Nope. Day off, why?"

"Oh Leyla came by today..."

"Rut roh."

"No. Not rut roh. We're just going to grab a bite later is all."

For context Leyla, my mom's friend. Is Leyla Carr the pornstar, you may remember her from the porno Horrible Harlots or Strap-on She-Devil, and in real life she is a Pro Domme too. As well as devout believer in FLRs, femdom, a forever Matriarchy and 1010% intimidating. (Oh and a really bad influence on my mom)

"Sure you are."

"Knock it off. Are you in the city?"

"Nope. I'm home. No work today."

"Would you like to join us for lunch/dinner?"

"Nah its cool. Don't fancy the trip into the city."

"No problem. But let me know if you change your mind."

I won't, Leyla scares the shit outta me!

"So you not coming home tonight?"

"Oh don't you start." Mom laughed.

"Look all I'm saying is when ever you two rascals get together you, guys start talking about work and end up down a rabbit hole discussing erm well...lesson plans."

"Oh behave."

"Take your own advice."

"Be quiet. Okay well if you're not coming out with us then you're fending for yourself. NO JUNK FOOD!"

"Yes Ma'am." I snicker.

"Fool." Mom says hanging up the phone.

This is great news. I have the house to myself. No matter what my mom says. She ain't coming home tonight.

A quick check on my phone and sweet. 2 more stops to go. Finally fun time for me! Well I say fun time, because I'm also kinda shitting it. Like I beat my meat like 10 times yesterday because I was so excited to try chastity. I think that's the crux of chastity. Like I love cumming,

so much! And I'm also like, I wanna be caged. What if I prefer being caged to cumming? Either way, I have to scratch this itch.

20 minutes later and my package(excuse the pun) was in my hand, and honestly I was actually a little nervous answering the door. Weird right? Well anyway now it's here and now I can finally try it.

I opened the package and out popped my cage and assorted ring collection. I had already previously measured and knew the 1"1/2 ring is the perfect fit for me. Grabbing the ring I start to wriggle my balls to get them through and OW! It fucking hurt! Why was it hurting? I took the ring off(it only went on half way). I tried the bigger ring and the same thing, pain.

Devastated I went to Reddit. Surely someone could tell me what I was doing wrong, and it didn't take long to get my answer. Lube! You need to lube your balls and the cage first. I'm such a dumb ass. So water based is recommended, but anal lube stays moist longer.

I had neither so searched for alternatives. Coconut oil, vaseline, baby oil. I had to have one of those in the house. So I ransacked the house, with the exception of mom's room, and the answer was no. I don't have a single product that could be used as a substitute. YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!

Now if I were in the city I could go to one of many thousands of bodegas and get what I need. But no, I'm in Surburbia where anywhere I go I'll get a judgy look about what deviant act I need this item for, and in this case they'd be correct. So my options are Amazon it and wait a couple days or go to the Mall, or try a Gas station.

I had waited 3 weeks. I wasn't waiting anymore. I grabbed my bike and I peddled to the Gas station and luckily they had baby oil. The clerk looked at ME disgusted (Like he don't jerk off) but I just smiled and went on my way.

I got home I lubed up the cage and I popped my balls in, pulled through my cock and slide the cage over and locked that bad boy on me. FINALLY!

I can't even describe the feeling it gave me. It was like a euphoria. My cock started to swell. As my cock tries to grow flesh, pushed against the restricted bars. My cock throbbed and began to leak, and I loved every second of it.

I squirted some baby oil onto my finger and began to rub my urethra as if I were stroking a clit. I leaked and leaked. The feelings of arousal grew and grew. But I could not get myself to cum. Over powered by the arousal I unlocked the cage and began to stroke. Cumming instantly.

Even though I only wore cage for like 19 minutes, the climax was epic. But soon replaced with guilt and cummers remorse. Had I wore it for an hour, how much better would the orgasm had felt?

I cleaned up my mess and re-fitted the cage. But it didn't feel the same, it just hung on me and I felt dissatisfied. I shouldn't have cum. It was short sighted and foolish. I realised I'd have the wear the cage for several hours to build that feeling back up and that's exactly what I'd do.

I watched basketball, took a shower, which while caged was tricky...but definitely fun. Then I ordered a pizza(sorry, not sorry, mom) and chilled on the couch and watched a movie on Prime. By the end of the movie my plan had worked. I had forgotten about the cage, my body had reset.

Prime then recommended another movie, an old movie called Clay Pigeons. It had some decent actors so I gave it a chance. It was a typical 90s movie. About 20 minutes in and the female lead was in red 90s lingerie trying to seduce the male lead. BOOM my cock had awoke. That earlier feeling of my cock straining in its cage was back. I could feel my cock start to leak. I licked the tip of my finger and began to rub my head just like before.

The same pressure from before built back up. In no time my heart was pounding. I cock was pressed tightly against it's cage and the urge to cum was strong. But I was not going to ruin it this time. I'm going to ride this wave till breaking point and make sure my next orgasm is monstrous explosion.

I quickly checked my phone, just to make sure my mom wasn't heading back. It's 21:45 and there is not a single message. She ALWAYS sends a message when she's getting the train home and she hates taking the 22:30 train because it's always the drunks. So I'm content she's definitely staying in the city with Leyla.

I mirror my iPhone to the tv and connect my beats to the T.v(can't let the neighbours know) and start to stream Pornhub. Now this may surprise you, but I'm not into the femdom hotwife cuck thing. I genuinely just am obsessed with the concept of chastity and teasing, in like a non hard-core way.

I started with some comical porn. Oldie but goodie, BangBus. I sat on the couch, sweats round my ankles watching and rubbing my caged cock and balls. The pressure was intoxicating. After several episodes of BangBus. I moved on to Brazzers. Do you know what the bonus to watching porn in chastity is? You watch the whole thing. Not 2-3 minutes and then skipping to the part you want and finito. I actually watched it all.

By the time I had moved on to Evil Angel. I was ready to blow. I had been rubbing my slit and balls for a good hour and half. This nut us going to be epic. But then an idea hit me. What if I used my old electric toothbrush on the cage and urethra? Would the vibrations send me over the edge and let me cum in the cage or just build this euphoria? Only one way to find out.

Jumping up from the couch I turn around and to my horror there is Leyla, standing in the doorway.

"What the fuck!" I screamed. Frantically trying to pull up my sweatpants and turn the porn off the T.V as quickly as I can.

"Jayus, Patty. You got your son in chastity! That's so cruel and twisted. Ha! I love it." Laughs Leyla.

"What?" My mom calls out.

Now by the time my mom has walked into the living room I've successfully pulled my sweats up and turned the T.V off. So not completely embarrassing and a need for therapy.

"He's locked in a Viper! I just saw it!"

"You spent over half your credit limit, $300.00 on a Viper Cage?" Mom asks, annoyed.

"No. I bought a knock off."

"That's worse. Those are garbage. Why would you put that shit on your junk?"

"Mom, this is weird, I dont wanna talk about this anymore."

"I didn't think you were dating anyone?"

"I'm not. Look, this is weird. Can we, just not.

At this point Leyla walks past me and plops herself down on the couch.

"It's not. You're into chastity, nothing wrong with that. I wish you had said something. I'd get you a better quality cage. So what, you see someone once a week or do you use one of those keyholding services?"

"This isn't cringy for you?"

"Not at all. Look there is this unspoken rule between parents and their children. When the child becomes adult they know their parents have sex and vice versa. Everyone pretends, their parents only had sex once and then I was born. It's bull shit!"

"Amen sister." Leyla salutes my mom.

"You being into chastity is no different to me than you telling me you like girls. You're going to do shit and I just wanna make sure you're safe and not wasting your money on a Findom."

"Hey! Findom is a perfectly reasonable trade." Leyla interjects.

"It's BS and you know it. For what you pay and the service you get it's shit. It's just subs too shy to go in person so they get rinsed by online scammers. 9 times out of 10 it's more like abuse than domination and you know it."

"Agree to disagree." Leyla laughs.

"I'm not paying a Findom, Mom."

"So what are you doing?" They both ask.

"Well. I put the cage on. Build up the pressure...then you know. Release the pressure."

My mom closed her eyes and pinched the bridge of her nose. Indicating what I just said has given her a headache.

"That's not chastity. That's just masturbating with a cage." She said annoyed.

"Yeah it really isn't. Why not let your Aunty Leyla be your keyholder." Leyla jokes.

"Leyla with the utmost respect. I'd imagine you for a keyholder to be the literal definition of Hell on Earth."

"Awww you're too sweet."

"The reason you have a keyholder..." my mom began to say.

"Look, it's what I like, and it's how I do chastity." I snap. Cutting my mom off.

"Kid, we're pro's and we're telling you..."

"Leyla, stop. He's a big boy and he knows best." My mom says sternly.

"Patty you know as well as..."

"Leyla. He. Knows. Best!"

"Alright." Leyla shrugged.

"Okay. Well this has been super awkward, I'm gonna go to my room now." I said, as I flew past them, like I was fleeing a crime.

I ran up the stairs but stopped at the top of the landing when I heard Leyla start talking to my mom.

"Haha your sons perverted."

"Who isn't." Scoffs my mom.

"Evangelicals allegedly." Leyla answers back and both women begin to laugh hysterically.

It was obviously an inside joke that I didn't get. But I didn't care. It was time to cum so I walked into my room and had the most epic orgasm. 10x more powerful than my earlier one and I came over my self.

Sunday morning when I woke I had dry cum all over me. So I popped the cage back on and went for a shower.

I spent my Sunday like Saturday. Cage on and arousing myself till I couldn't take it and then having a mind blowing orgasm. It was the perfect formula. I had to work Monday so I went in caged. Now although that was fun it wasn't as good as Saturday and Sunday.

Tuesday I went in uncaged and that was just shit. By the end of Tuesday I calculated how many times I could cum if I didn't need to work. So ashamedly I called in sick Wednesday and Thursday and I spent those 2 days cumming back to back.

But when Friday came I was fucking sore. Removing the cage to cum Then putting it back on again had chaffed me and rubbed me raw. There was no chance I could spend that day indulging in self gratification. So I went to work.

But when I came home Friday evening. There was a jar on my bed. Aloe Rub soothing cream for friction burns. Although I hadn't let her saying anything, it turns out my mom knew what would happen and the best course of medicine.

I applied the Aloe Rub heavily after my shower and went to bed. The next morning. Even though I wasn't completely healed. It was like a miracle compared to how it was. I applied the rub once and set off for work.

The fact that I wasn't red raw meant today was bearable. This was an added bonus, because it is a longer day, because today is Saturday, and Saturday is pay day. But better still when we close up Alan brings us 4 pitchers of beer and even though I'm underage. They let me drink with them. Which is pretty cool. So we get about a pitcher in and suddenly BB's mood has dropped drastically.

"Hey you okay?" I asked.

"No. Ty just broke up with me again." She begins to sob. "I knew it was coming! He always does this. Why? I'm a good person. Why do I put up with his BS?"

Because you're a drama junkie. Because you need your life to be more chaotic than a Telenovela. Because if you had an ordinary boyfriend you would probably die from boredom! (What do you reckon? Too harsh? Yeah you're probably right)

"It's because you're a good person, Brooke. You like to see the good in everyone and unfortunately Ty takes advantage of that. I am sorry."

"You're right. I am a good person. Brooke says, puffing out her chest. "That's it. I'm done with Ty. For good this time."

Bullshit

"Good for you, Brooke. To new beginnings." I tell her offering a toast.

Our glasses clink together and Brooke smiles at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing." She giggles.

We all carried on drinking and laughing Alan even made up 2 additional pitchers.

"Okay, Guys. That's me. I gotta go." I say, standing up to leave.

"NOOO." They shout back at me. Daryl even boos.

"Obviously I wanna stay but if I don't leave now, I'll miss my train."

"You can crash with me." Daryl offers.

"Very cool of you bro. But I'll take my bed over your couch."

"I'm gonna go too, I'll walk with you to the station. It's on my way." Says Brooke.

12