Cybil is Seeking a New Slave Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I understand Cybil." I said.

"Come with me slave." Cybil said as she takes me to the bedroom which has a full-size mirror, she points at me as I see myself there in a maid´s outfit, "What do you see slave?" she asked.

"I see a slave in a maid´s outfit." I said.

"You say a slave in a maid´s outfit and I see a man in woman´s clothes impersonating a maid." Cybil said striking the first hit looking at me serious as she unfolds.

"Yes, maybe I´m a guy impersonating." I said.

"Well you are not a guy, or maybe you were, but I cannot call you a guy any longer." Cybil said as I feel another strike, she is good at this.

I play along and said, "Well maybe you are right."

"So, you think you are in control yet. Come kneel before me with sufficient view of yourself from the mirror slave." Cybil said and I kneel before her as she comes up to me making me open my mouth then putting the cock into it as I´m made to suck it.

"Uhm." I said.

"I see a guy or better say a girl sucking cock, so what are you, certainly no longer a guy one that puts his cock into a pussy." Cybil said hitting again. I´m starting to feel the way she is wanting me to feel.

She pulls out and I said, "I´m starting to understand Mistress."

"You have understood nothing yet, now open that condom and roll it onto my cock with your mouth." Cybil said knowing I´m not too far from the point of no return into fully accepting my place with her and making the ego surrender to her. Even though she is pushing, she is carefully choosing the right way to go about with me, the newbie slave, knowing which buttons to push until total acceptance from me, welcoming the new status in the role of a slave.

"Mistress I have no experience rolling it on." I said.

"You´ll learn as the slut you are. This act will show you are no longer a man, but my bitch." Cybil said knowing my mindset is changing with her. I put my mouth and try to roll it on and have some difficulty but achieve most of it and then use my hand to finish it off, "You see you little slut, you know how to do it I have it at the base now. You like a cock. I can see you asking me to give it to you very, very soon." Cybil said knowing she is hitting very hard with her humiliation; she only has to go and not too much further.

"Mistress please." I said knowing she is taking me there. It´s total surrender, making my ego vanish, with no return once there aware what I am now.

"I´m Sir now, pull that chair up and place it before the mirror. Get ready to watch as I fuck my girl." Cybil said and makes me watch as she slides into me.

"Uhm." I said luckily, I´m still greased from a while ago.

"You see you are a girl, I´m your Sir, your man, you are no longer one, look at yourself." Cybil said fucking me and I don´t know if the words or the way she lay them out for me, struck me I started crying, feeling so hurt, although rationally I accept her, my old me lingers somewhat with the tears.

"Do you want to stop?" Cybil asked knowing she would not anyway, but wants to know.

"No carry on." I said in tears but knowing it will end quickly.

"You whore, you know you are one, now beg me, Sir please fuck me." Cybil said.

"Sir..." I said in tears.

"Ask for it as a slut, you bloody whore, you are a girl and nothing else, ask your Sir for more." Cybil said knowing this should do it.

"Please Sir, please." I said crying.

"What are you" Cybil asked.

"I´m your girl, Sir." I said still in tears.

"That´s it you finally understand you are no longer a man; you are a slut a whore a slave." Cybil said getting out of me. I turn and as if shaking I get onto my knees; Cybil puts her boots at my reach, I kiss them.

"Dear Sean my slave, are you my whore too? Cybil asked.

"Yes Mistress, I´m a whore for you, your whore." I said still in tears, starting to get over it with a few sobs still.

"Get up my love." Cybil said.

"Yes Mistress." I said.

"Help me out of my cock, enough being Sir for now, unless my girl wants more?" Cybil asked.

"No Mistress, thank you for the offer." I said as the strap on is off her.

"Come here slave." Cybil said and I´m kissed deeply.

"Thank you for that kiss Mistress." I said.

"There´s more from where that came from. Tell me how you feel now?" Cybil asked.

"You have made a point of it in me and yes the humiliation hit hard as well. I suppose I´ll feel free the next time. I acknowledge that you can and will take me to any place you want, because you do know how to manipulate me and put me into tight corners if you wish. As a slave to you I know you can put me into my place easily." I said.

"Yes, I can. You have now understood you are mine. The pending doubts I had with you are no longer there with what we have performed. You can now lower yourself to me without feeling you are going against yourself or those imprinted principles you once had as a free man." Cybil said satisfied.

"Yes, you must be right." I said.

"We are all taught many things as a child by our parents and the surrounding society. Now I have freed you from them. If I want to be your Sir, you no longer have problems with it same as cleaning with a maid´s outfit when I want you doing it, which will not be always I do have someone in for those chores, independent of what I might tell you to do." Cybil said.

"I might still be a little shy when you want to become Sir with me, but in time you´ll change all that Mistress." I said.

"Yes, my love, that and anything else you might still have a slight thought about which makes you feel guilty in any way. You are mine slave." Cybil said.

"I guess I´m in for the vows." I said.

"Yes, you are my love as my slave for good." Cybil said.

12