All Comments on 'Cycling Can Be Fun'

by JANAMARIE

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fantastic writing

You not only make your stories believable but your sex scenes read as actual happenings between your characters. We need a lot more like you and far fewer authors who simply describe sexual events. They are so fake they are boring.

Keep writing ---we need a lot of your work to make up for the others I just described.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
wow

very good style, loved how it was a story about a trip more than a story of just random meaningless sex. good shit :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
JanaMarie-OUTSTANDING !!!

A dream story.

Wish it had been me and I love Cycling and the German frauleins.

jim1948dejim1948deover 18 years ago
Your Story of Germany

Janamarie,

I just loved your story. I happen to be an American living here in Germany (Nuernberg just South of Erlangen). Your complete story including the German phases is wonderful. Please keep up the good writing

Mr Wild willyMr Wild willyover 18 years ago
Loved It!

Great Story. Very well told, with very well developed characters. Nice Work! Even the spelling and punctuation were good.I like your style!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
You've becum my favorite author

The only thing that would make me happier than reading your stories would be for you to tell them to me in person. I am reading them all. one by one. You're the greatest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
One of the best ever

Truly one of the best article I have read. The story was setup well and the characters very real and believeable. Some punctuations can be improved but well-written generally. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Bes semen

You are an excellent writer maybe you could include bestiality and semen eating with food in your other works

JohnSpiritWolfJohnSpiritWolfabout 15 years ago
And Again... WOW!!!

I am sitting here reading every one of your stories... One right after another... You are such a great writer, I just cannot believe what I am seeing... Loved the little phrases in german on this one... Please don't ever quite writing them... Auf Viedersein Meine Freundin...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Absolutely outstanding story

I am reading through your work and this has to be the best ever. Just loved the story and the way it built up - fantastic.

you have a gift for telling a story that has sex in it unlike many others which are just sex, sex, sex with a bit of a story. Your work is just amazing and so enjoyable to read. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The Best yet

I have now read most of your stories and loved this one. If you're not a professional author you are missing your calling and should give serious thought as to getting into that line of work. You are cerainly the equal of many of the professional authors I have read.

Thanks for the entertainment.

toolman4243toolman4243over 13 years ago
Cycling can be fun

Loved this story, loved the happy ending with the mother, instead of the same thing you read all the time with the couple going their own way after the bike trip.

One thing though, how the hell does a amateur pilot like Marie's husband fly a experimental airplane. I would think only a professional pilot would fly a plane like that. Other than that i really like the story.

ES003ES003over 12 years ago
Es ist großartig und schön!

Ich liebe Ihren Schreibstil sehr.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous