Cyndi's Gown Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of a sudden I heard a fanfare of music, and the master of ceremony's voice announcing the auction. As I and the other three girls were being led out to the stage, for the auction, Jennifer handed me a teddy bear. "Have fun little girl", she taunted "and don't lose your teddy bear!"

My face was burning in humiliation as I was led out to the stage, accompanied by my sister slaves.

Mistress Victoria led the four of us, through the audience, accompanied by wild applause. As we stepped up, onto the stage, video lights suddenly came on, as well as the popping of a camera flash. I remembered that Jennifer had advised me earlier, that a producer and publisher of "kinky" films and publications was going to photograph the night activates. I thought to myself, "how much worse can this get?" - I was to soon find out.

There I was, with three other slaves -one dressed as a harem girl, another as a cheerleader, the third in a mini bridal dress, and me in my frilly little girl party dress - ready to be auctioned off to the highest bidder to be used as their "toy" for the evening.

Mistress Victoria introduced a tall, extremely muscular man as the slave master. As the audience quieted down, the slave master began instructing the audience on the rules of the auction. "Ladies and gentlemen," he intoned, "as you know, the successful bidder on each of the slaves tonight, will be able to use their 'purchase' for their total pleasure and amusement. The slave may not be removed from the premises, but must be used in one of the pleasure rooms. The pleasure rooms are completely equipped, and as you also know, have one wall mirrored in one-gay glass so other club members may observe how each slave is used.

I must also inform you, that tonight's auction, as well as the ensuing activates are to be videotaped. If you desire to hide your identity from the video camera, you will be provided with masks to do this. I would also like to request that the successful bidders exercise the utmost creativity in the use of their slaves, to enhance the video productions. All successful bidders will receive a copy of the videotape for their personal library. Those of you who wish not to be videotaped nor photographed should not bid in tonight's auction."

I started to protest that I did not want to be videotaped, and immediately a large rubber penis was thrust into my mouth and strapped in with a black leather strap. The audience applauded again and my three sister slaves giggled at my gagging. The slave master then went over to the 'harem girl' and led her to the centre of the stage. Middle Eastern music came over the speaker system as the slave master began to auction her off. Within ten minutes, she was led off by a large black man to his table and made to sit at his feet as the seven or eight people at his table clapped him on the back and congratulated him.

The music then changed to the "Wedding March" and the slave with the mini-bridal gown was led out to be sold. After another ten minutes of frenzied bidding, she was sold to the group of six European businessmen, that I had been forced to fellate only an hour or so ago. She was led back to their table and sat down as the auction continued. I was starting to tremble, as just two of us remained - what was going to happen to me? The music changed to "You Have to be a Football Hero" as the girl, dressed in a cheerleader uniform was place on the auction block. She was absolutely gorgeous and, as I looked at her, I thought to myself that if I were in a position to, I would bid on her! The bidding went on almost fifteen minutes, with her finally being sold to a group of five women all severely dressed in leather. She was led back to their table, to await the conclusion of the auction. Now I was alone on stage, I was next!

The music changed again and "Daddy's Little Girl" came over the speaker system. The slave master led me to the centre of the state and removed my penis gag. "Ladies and Gentlemen," he announced, "a special addition to tonight's auction - a little girl for you to play with - with an added extra." He made me twirl around and then ordered me lift my skirt and petticoats so everyone could see the added extra he was referring to. The bidding began hot and furious, with offers being shouted from all over the audience. I looked out and saw Holly and Jennifer with amused expressions on their face - as I caught Jennifer's eye, she blew me a kiss and Holly did the same. They both looked at each other, back at me, and dissolved into laughter. The bids began to grow higher and higher and the bidding started slacking off.

Finally, I noticed that a bidding war had broken out between three tables. One table consisted of eight or nine women, who were obviously lesbians, the second table consisted of about a dozen gentlemen who appeared to be successful businessmen or doctors, while the third table was none other than my boss's table! Linda was screaming the bids from the table, giving dirty looks to the other tables each time her bid was exceeded. I don't know which was worse, the utter humiliation that I was undergoing, or the terrible anticipation of who was going to wind up using me as their sex toy for the night!

As another bid came from the group of women, I noticed Linda had walked over to the table containing the businessmen and was whispering to one of them. As she was whispering, he nodded his head, apparently agreeing to what she was saying. She walked back to her table and yelled out a bid that was DOUBLE the PREVIOUS BID, from the group of women! They gave Linda an angry look, looked at each other, and decided not to bid again. Meanwhile, the slave master looked over at the table with the twelve gentlemen and they all smiled back, indicating that Linda's table had won the bid.

Linda then walked up to stage and took me by the hand "C'mon little girl," she giggled, "Mommy and Daddy want to show you off!" I was led back to her table and seated on the lap of my boss! He started pinching and playing with my pantied bottom as Mistress Victoria came back on stage.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, thank you for your enthusiasm tonight. You are all invited to go upstairs and observe how the successful bidders use their slaves. Or you may remain here for dancing. Our waitresses will continue to serve you here or upstairs."

Linda grabbed my hand, rising to my feet. "Play time little girl, our new friends at the other table reached a bidding compromise with us, and we are all going to play 'Barbie Doll' with you!" My heart sank, as I realized that not only was I going to be used by my boss, his secretary, the three other couples at the table, but also the twelve gentlemen at the other table. Linda whispered into my ear, "and you had better behave, snookums, we want you to look good on videotape!" As Linda led me upstairs to the pleasure rooms, not only was she followed by the people at her table, but all the gentlemen from the other table as well. I was about to be used as no other 'little girl' had been before!

As Linda led me into the pleasure room, followed by the others, the door to the room was closed and bolted. I noticed that one wall was completely mirrored, and I could see myself along with others. I also realized that the mirror was one-way glass and that any of the other club members could see into the room and be entertained by my subjugation.

I was immediately forced to my knees, my hands forced behind my back and handcuffed. As I knelt there, helplessly, the men removed their clothes, the four girls undressed to their garters, stockings and heels, and then they all sat in large overstuffed sofas, which surrounded me. Linda had apparently been chosen as the 'moderator' for the activities, as they began discussing how they were going to use me for their pleasure.

I was mortified! There I was, dressed as a little sissy girl, locked in a room with 16 men and four beautiful women. It was quite obvious from their erections, that all of the guys were extremely excited and horny! As the four girls continued discussing the possibilities, two of 12 guys that had reached a bidding compromise with Linda and her table, walked over to me. One of them lay down in front of me, grasped the back of my head, and pulled my mouth down onto his hard cock. The other, lifted up my skirt and petticoats, pulled down my panties and proceeded to spank my bare buttocks with his hand, as the other continued fucking my mouth. The others in the room observed with amusement, as they continued to discuss other ways I was going to be used.

Linda asked the other guys what they did for a living, and it turned out that they were all Oral Surgeons, in town for a convention. Although I could not see them very well, because of the man lying in front of me pile-driving his cock into my mouth, out of the corner of my eye I did see one of the surgeons walk over to his clothes, pull something out of his suit jacket and hand it to Linda. Suddenly, my head was pulled back, and the hard cock in my mouth was removed, much to the dismay of the guy lying in front of me.

"I have an idea", exclaimed Linda, "one of our new friends here has a very interesting device. I'll let him explain it to you all."

The doctor then held up the device, "this, ladies and gentlemen, is a new instrument that I am showing my colleagues during our conference. It allows us to keep the patients mouth open wide, so we can perform our surgery. The major difference is it allows the patients mouth to remain open VERY comfortably, for an extended period of time. I shall demonstrate its use on our little Cissy slave here!"

The next thing I knew, I was yanked to my feet and my hands were uncuffed. Linda led me over to a device that looked similar to a sawhorse, except it was a little wider on top - perhaps 8 Inches. I was forced to lie on my back, while my wrists and ankles were attached to each of the four legs. The doctor with the mouth clamp, walked over and stood over me. I was chagrined to realize that my face was at a perfect level so his hard cock rested on my face, as he stood there.

Linda then announced, "Gentlemen, we are going to have a little contest. You will all choose a number from that hat, which Kathleen is passing around, then line up in numerical order. To begin, two of you will stand on either side of Cissy's face, one will straddle her shoulders and the fourth will stand behind her. This way all four cocks will be aimed at Cissy's mouth, simultaneously.

Linda continued, "Each lady captain will then stand behind one of the guys. At the signal, she will begin masturbating her teammate until he ejaculates in Cissy's mouth. As soon as one guy's cock is thoroughly drained into Cissy's mouth, that male will step back and the next man in line will take his place and be jerked off into Cissy's mouth. We will continue doing this until every one of you has been masturbated and your cum unloaded into our sissy boy's mouth. We will score the contest in two ways - first of all by timing each girls total time, secondly if one of us is able to masturbate more of you than the others, she will receive bonus scores.

I might add, we will use the good doctor's mouth clamp, so Cissy's mouth is held open, and she will be unable to swallow. It will be quite erotic watching her sissy mouth getting slowly filled with a huge pool of sperm! The winning lady will receive the use of Cissy as a total submissive toy for an entire weekend. We have arranged this through Cissy's mistresses."

I started to protest but suddenly felt the mouth clamp being forced into my mouth. I started to panic, as I realized that I couldn't swallow nor breathe. "Relax, Cissy!" said the doctor, "calm down and breathe through your nose, I assure you that you will be quite comfortable."

I could assure him that I was NOT quite comfortable, as the first four guys walked over and positioned themselves around my face. The four ladies then walked up, and each of them bent down and gave me a soft kiss on the cheek. Linda actually gave me a gentle kiss on the lips saying, "You're such a good little girl and I just I know your mouth is going to make a cute little sperm bank!" She giggled then stood up.

Just as the contest was about to begin, there was a knock on the door, and in walked the ladies with video equipment. Tears began running from my eyes as I realized I was going to be videotaped and photographed, as four beautiful women masturbated sixteen men into my mouth. Even more frightening was that their 'party' was just beginning!

The room grew suddenly quiet. Linda reached over and secured a leather band around my forehead and attached it to the sawhorse. Now I was unable to move my head from side-to-side nor up and down. Suddenly, the video lights clicked on. As I lay there, restrained and totally helpless with four hard cocks aimed at my mouth, I heard Linda's voice. "Get ready ladies - on your mark, get set, GO!"

All I could see, as I looked up, were four hard cocks, each one being grasped and pumped by a feminine hand, with the head of each cock aimed directly at my clamped open mouth! I recognized Linda's bright red nail polished fingers stroking and pumping on a massive cock, while other feminine fingers with different shades of nail polish, pumped the other three hard cocks. The onlookers in the room started cheering and encouraging the girls. I could hear the guys starting to breath heavily as the girls whispered erotically into their ears and continued pumping their hard cocks.

The guy that Linda was masturbating started to moan in pleasure. As she continued pumping him, she began massaging and caressing his balls with her other hand. That was all it took - in the next second, thick white sperm began shooting from his cock. Linda continued her pumping, aiming and milking every drop of his hot deposit directly into my mouth! I couldn't move my head, I couldn't close my mouth nor could I swallow as the first hot load of cum pooled in my mouth. Now I knew what it was like to be totally used!

The first guy that Linda had masturbated stepped away as another arrived to take his place. Again I saw Linda's brightly polished fingers grab his cock and begin pumping. At that precise instant, the second cock erupted into my clamped open mouth the sperm rocketed around inside my mouth, and I could feel it spreading a thin white paste of fluid over my teeth while a large globule sat thickly on my tongue. Again every drop carefully drained, then replaced by a new hard cock.

The other two girls continued masturbating their teammates - doing everything in their power to encourage their orgasms. They were soon successful in their efforts, and, at the same exact time, both hard cocks erupted simultaneously into my lipsticked mouth! As they were both completely drained, I wondered how on earth my mouth would be able to contain all the cum that was in the process of being injected into it!

Two new cocks replaced those two. In a matter of 5-10 minutes, I had received four hot loads of cum in my mouth, and it wouldn't be long before I was force fed another four loads. I looked up and, again, saw Linda reach around and massage her teammate's balls with her free hand. The continuing whirr of the video cameras reminded me that my humiliation was being recorded for all to see, and would be sold on a nation-wide basis!

Evidently, the guys in line were becoming quite aroused watching all the action because it seemed like just seconds before the second cock that Linda was masturbating began erupting. She whispered to him as she aimed his load carefully into my mouth. "C'mon feed the little girl her formula."

His penis shuddered and shot out a stream of white semen. It flowed into my mouth like a river of cream. The sperm hit my tongue, arched up to splash on the roof of my mouth and settled back to join the rest of the hot sperm now beginning to fill my mouth. It seemed like he had unloaded a gallon, of hot cum into my mouth. Linda squealed in delight. "Oh look at the pool of cum building up in our little girls mouth! We will have to measure it when we are finished to see just how much cum our little sissy has been fed tonight!" Again, another cock appeared in Linda's hand, who was quickly gaining an edge in the contest.

It didn't take long, however, before I was fed cum from the, other three cocks. Just as the third cock had deposited it's hot load, Linda fed me another gallon of cum from the cock she was pumping! Linda had now masturbated three cocks, while each of the other girls had jerked off two. It seemed like she was determined to win the contest, and use of me for a weekend!

Again four new cocks were aimed at my mouth, as the girls continued their competition... These guys were really aroused - their cocks were rock hard! Linda's technique seemed to be giving her the competitive edge. The other three girls were certainly not giving up, though, as I noticed that all four of them were now using both hands on the guy they were each working on. Suddenly loud moans and the impossible happened! All FOUR cocks erupted simultaneously! Gallons of hot sperm were injected into my mouth while each girl worked frantically to drain the last drop, since there were only three cocks left!

One of the other girls finished first and a new cock was quickly aimed at my mouth. Linda finished draining the cocks she had just unloaded into my mouth and another cock found it's way into Linda's hand. Quickly the third cock was withdrawn and another new cock was being masturbated into my mouth. In less than 45 minutes, four beautiful women had jerked off thirteen guys into my mouth - and they were currently masturbating the last three guys!

I could feel the hot cum in my mouth. My head immobilized, my mouth clamped open and being unable to swallow, I could feel the pressure against my cheeks. The lake of cum in my mouth was now almost overflowing. How in the world was I going to be able to hold all the sperm they were feeding me! In the background I could hear voices, as everyone encouraged their favourite lady towards winning the contest. I could also hear the voices of the two camera ladies, discussing camera angles and close-ups as they continued videotaping my humiliation.

The remaining three girls continued pumping and masturbating their teammates cocks feverishly, as the contest was reaching it's finale. Each of the girls was whispering erotically to their partners in an effort to being them to orgasm. I heard Linda whisper to her partner, "If we win you can visit me during Cissy's weekend of humiliation and use her as often and in anyway you wish. C'mon give the little sissy cocksucker a big load NOW!"

Linda's erotic whisperings worked, as his cock suddenly shot a huge load of cum into my mouth, and it continued shooting for another 15-20 seconds! I had never heard of nor seen anyone ejaculate with such a quantity of hot sperm- not even in the wildest X-rated movies! I thought it was going to overflow out of my mouth, but Linda reached down and quickly caught the sperm that was starting to trickle out of the corner of my mouth and onto my face, and pushed it back into my mouth with her finger. The other two girls continued their pumping, and it was just seconds before those two cocks ejaculated two more sizeable loads into my mouth.

As the contest ended, everyone in the room cheered and congratulated Linda, while I lay there, totally helpless, with my mouth completely filled with sperm, the four ladies moved away and the two girls with their video cameras moved in to take closeups, then moved back for wide angles shots. Linda walked over and looked down at me with an amused smile on her face. "Well, little girl," she exclaimed, "looks like I am going to have the use of you for an entire weekend. I just can't wait to see how my MANY friends are going to use and humiliate you!" With a throaty laugh she continued: "But for now, my little sissy cocksucker, we have the rest of the night to play with you!"