Cyndi's Gown Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda and the other three girls then surrounded me. One of them lifted up my skirts and petticoats so everyone in the room could see my penis. The four girls than began stroking my legs, teasing my thighs and caressing my balls. Despite my humiliation, my cock began growing and became extremely hard. Linda suddenly reached down and began pumping my erection, as the other three girls caressed my legs, thighs and balls. I could feel my orgasm welling deep inside of me and as I started to ejaculate, one of the other girls held a small container at the head of my erupting cock, and drained all of my sperm into it.

Linda then stood up and unloosened the band that was immobilizing my head. While another girl held a glass measuring cup next to me, Linda tilted my head to one side, so all 16 loads of cum that were in my mouth, trickled into the container. The clamp was removed from my mouth, while the other two girls released my restrained wrists and ankles, and helped me stand up.

Everyone in the room applauded, as I stood there in abject humiliation, cum coating my face. Linda sat on the couch then ordered me to sit at her feet, with my back leaning against her legs. She then placed her hands under my chin and tilted my head back. I looked up and her beautiful eyes bore right into mine. As she held my tilted head in her lap, the girl holding the glass, cum-filled container approached me. "Ladies and gentlemen," she announced, "As you can see, there was a total of 8 ounces of cum deposited in Cissy's mouth tonight. Also, we have another 3/4 of an ounce which we milked from her little sissy cock." She then took the small glass, containing my sperm and poured it into the larger container.

As Linda held my head, cradled in her lap, she forced my mouth open wide. The other girl raised the measuring cup over my mouth and tilted it downwards. All eight and 3/4 ounces of sperm slid out of the glass and directly between my waiting lips, into my open mouth. Linda started stroking my throat. "C'mon little girl," she exclaimed in an amused voice, "swallow the formula all these nice men have given you."

I had no choice, as she pulled on my chin, forcing my mouth closed while stroking my throat at the same time. I swallowed thickly several times, while the other girl raised the empty container to the cheers of the crowd. I could feel my stomach sloshing with the semen of 16 men! The two-girl video crew switched off their lights and cameras. As they left the room one of them said, "Thank you ladies and gentlemen for a very erotic scene. I am sure our customers will be delighted to view this video."

The four girls then had me sit on a chair, while they cleaned my cum smeared face, repaired my makeup and freshened my lipstick.

"Well Cissy," said Linda, "I am going to have to think about an entire weekend of humiliation for you. I think I will plan on a holiday weekend so we can use you for Friday evening as well as three full days!" She added, "It's too bad you don't work at the same company I do, then we could have you perform for us anytime we wished!"

Linda continued, "For now, we have a few hours left in the evening. So we will open the door to the pleasure room and let anyone and everyone who wishes, play with you, use you, and humiliate you in anyway they wish."

For the next several hours, all the club members who had been spectators during the masturbation contest, were now free to enter the pleasure room and use me in anyway they wish. Most of the time, I spent on my knees sucking endless cocks, licking multiple pussies, and being fed continuous loads of cum. A few times, I found myself bent over the sawhorse, being fucked in my rear by both women using dildos, and men using the real thing. At one point in time, I was being continuously fucked by the leather clad lesbian ladies, who had been bidding on my services at the auction - they enhanced my humiliation by having a male rape my mouth, as the continued raping my sissy bottom. Of course, the girls with the video cameras had returned to record my further degradation.

As the night grew to a close, Holly and Jennifer returned to the room. They consulted a few minutes, in private with Linda - evidently making arrangements to turn me over to her, at some future date, for my weekend of servitude.

As Holly and Jennifer started to lead me from the pleasure room, Linda came up to me and kissed me on the cheek. "Oh Cissy, you have been such a good little girl", she said. "I just can't wait until Jennifer and Holly turn you over to me for my weekend open house. I plan on having many house guests, over the weekend, and I am sure that they will find many ways to use a cute little sissy cocksucker like you!" Linda giggled, gave me another kiss on the cheek, patted my petticoat covered bottom, and wished me goodnight.

Jennifer and Holly then led me back downstairs to the employee lounge. The other girls, waitresses and auction slaves alike, applauded as I entered the room. With my face burning in shame, they all commented on what a good little girl I had been and how they had all enjoyed watching me as a waitress and as a sex toy in the auction. Jennifer and Holly removed my little girl costume, leaving me corseted and pantied. I was helped into my coat, and we returned to my hotel.

Jennifer and Holly both kissed me goodnight and reminded me that I had an appointment to model exotic lingerie, costumes and bondage equipment at Carolyn's Boutique. "I want you to be all made-up and ready to go at 6PM," said Jennifer. "We shall have a quick dinner then got to the photo session. Be ready!"

As I retired for the evening, all the things that had happened to me during the past several days, kept running through my head. The incredible part of the whole situation was the fact that even more humiliation and servitude was yet to come! Exhausted, I drifted off to sleep.