All Comments on 'Cyndi's Steamy Affair'

by Digital253

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
duke9555duke9555about 17 years ago
sorry

..they're real good stories

but how am i gonna jerk off

to stories this short???

learn the longer form

or combine all your stories

into one decent sized one

size DOES matter

ok

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
OK

Sex could have been more detailed. Otherwise it was ok. I would like to read more stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Insert predictable ride comment here..............

It's the total absence of any real emotion that turns me off. Stroke stories are OK, but who needs em!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
my god

I wish I had some neighbors like that I might consider moving to that neighborhood...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Very Good!

Waiting for more, and I hope to read that she gives hubby a little bundle of joy to raise as his own from her hot affair.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
more, please

I liked it, I would like to read more.. and sometimes a short story is all there is time for, I often dont have time for the epic tales...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
You get what out of this?

I know it's just a jack off story, but I don't understand what the husband gets out of this. She is another man's girlfriend, she wouldn't quit fucking around if her husband asked, can't have kids unless nobody cared who the father is and as far as I could tell from story, hubby gets sloppy thirds when wife isn't too tired. Why marry in first place, just get a roomate with benifits. The guys fucking the shit out of your wife might have a little more respect for you. Open marriage means more than you sit around while your slut wife has her fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
choice

and the husband's is quite ... curious.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Memories !!

loved your story reminds me of what my wife and her lover used to do. It went on for three and a half years untill he moved to a another state in Australia.

dsthom1954dsthom1954almost 9 years ago
And They Were?

Just by what was written in this story, sooner or later either Ron was going to get possessive or Cyndi's husband was going to feel left out. And Cyndi was also about to break a golden rule for any kind of open relationship (Don't get emotionally involved). So the dark clouds of disaster are forming on the horizion.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
What if

What if the feedback is bad? This story has been told too many times, and so much better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
AFFAIR

She should divorce her husband and move in with the neighbour. That's if her husband hasn't already kicked her out for cuckolding him. She then has no option but to join the neighbour.

'

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Well shes a worthless skank....

Oh and for the record a hotwife has lovers/fwb's etc but if she has a love affair as is stated here, that is no longer a hotwife, thats a fucking cheater and a divorce just waiting on the wings.

Any hotwife having a love affair is taking away from the person she claimed to actually love, and that being the case, the husband is NOT married to a loving wife. Makes him as big of an idiot as it makes her a skank.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous