Cyndi's Steamy Affair

Story Info
His hot wife has a love affair with the neighbor.
2.6k words
3.97
185.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started innocently enough, it was near the end of summer and we were having a block party in anticipation of the arrival of cold weather.

Near the end of the evening after several drinks it was down to the hardcore partiers, my wife Cyndi and another couple that lived 4 houses down from us.

As usual when you have two drunken guys, the conversation turned to sex. Fortunately my wife and I have an open marriage and she was not bothered by this turn of events in the least. We soon found that Ron and his wife Karen were experimenting with extra-marital adventures themselves. We sat around the fire for about another hour and exchanged experiences and philosophies about the lifestyle and found that we had pretty much the same take on things. While we were not overly active in the lifestyle my wife was always open to the idea of sex with new partners.

I guess at this point I should clarify that Ron and I had the same fantasy about our wives having sex with other men (or women) and coming home full of cum and relating the experience while they screwed our brains out.

We parted company after a while and decided that we should become better acquainted. When Cyndi and I got home we had really great sex and afterward talked for a long time how natural it was to be so open to new experiences and how humans were one of the few monogamous species on the planet.

At the time, she was having a fling with a guy that worked in her building that was about 10 years younger than her and very nicely hung. He always sent her home well fucked and horny.

The following day I ran into Ron at the mailbox and we were discussing the events of the previous evening and I mentioned that my wife was off fucking her well hung friend as we were talking.

He was immediately turned on and said that he "really had the hots for Cyndi," and wondered if that was ok with me.

I told him that "she had free reign to have sex with whomever she was inclined to, so if they clicked I had no problem at all with it, but I would hear all the details afterward."

Ron was very happy to hear that and promised not to be pushy and that he would be a perfect gentleman and respect any boundaries. When my wife came home from playing with her young stud I told her about the conversation I had with Ron at the mailbox and she admitted she thought he was nice looking, had a good personality and she wouldn't rule him out as long as his wife was cool with everything.

His wife seemed to be the most reserved about the whole sex conversation the previous night, although she had been the only one in their marriage to have sex with another partner. As usual Cyndi and I were in bed having another round of great sex with her telling me how her lover had bent her over the pool table and fucked her hard from behind making her cum over and over again, her only complaint was that he never went down on her, and that is one of her favorite things.

In fact I'm the only one that had ever gotten her off that way, and she was afraid she had a mental block that would keep her from getting off with another guy.

I always assured her that it was because we had been together for so long and I had taken the time to learn the techniques that worked best to get her off, it was just that most guys tend to go down on a woman for a while and then move on to other things and think of it more as foreplay, and not an act to bring about an orgasm.

She never fully believed me but I kept reassuring her that if she found the right guy and was comfortable enough to give a few subtle directions she would have an electrifying orgasm just because it would be from a new guy.

Over the next few weeks we got together with Ron and Karen a few times and talked about open relationships and swinging, Karen was always the one that contributed the least to the conversation.

One day while talking with Ron, he mentioned that he and his wife were having some problems, and he didn't think they were going to be together much longer.

I was somewhat surprised but not totally, since she had somewhat of a self-esteem thing going on along with a few other issues. I later told my wife about their situation and to my surprise, she had already sensed that things weren't all that great between them.

As time passed I started hanging around with Ron more and more and he told me several things about how things weren't working out, and that he had no clue how to fix things between himself and his wife.

I was sitting around the house one day and Ron called and asked if I wanted to have a drink. I told him I'd be happy to and he said "come on down."

When I walked in the door I noticed things weren't quite the same in his house and he told me that Karen had left that morning.

He was mildly bummed about it but told me he had long ago resigned himself to this happening and he'd be fine.

We sat around and talked for a while and he mentioned how hot my wife was and now that he was free he was really interested in seeing if she'd be willing to play around a little.

I told him what her response would be, she'd want to wait and give them every chance to work things out and not be the cause of any problems between them.

Ron said he was patient and "she would certainly be worth the wait."

When I got home I informed my wife of Ron's situation, and she said she wasn't surprised and "could see it coming from a mile away."

I also told her that he was very interested in getting together with her and seeing if there was anything between the two of them. She said exactly what I told Ron she would say and I told her that I'd already given Ron her response.

Over the next few weeks Ron would stop by the house and watch TV and hang around and chat. It was becoming apparent that things were not going to work out between him and his soon to be ex. I noticed that Cyndi was becoming more flirtatious as time went on, wearing skimpier clothes, sitting next to him on the couch, making suggestive remarks.

After one of these evenings I asked her if she was thinking about giving Ron a little treat, and told her that it had been quite a while since he'd had sex with anyone except his hand. Cyndi asked if I thought it had been long enough, and I told her that I thought he was way overdue for some attention.

She told me that she'd really "gotten to like him and wouldn't mind giving it a try." I told her to "go with her feelings and see where things lead."

The next day I went down to Ron's house and sat around and for a while just making small talk and just happened to mention that "Cyndi was open to getting together with him and seeing if there were any possibilities there." Needless to say Ron was elated. I invited him over that night and told him "we'd have a few drinks and see what happened." Ron showed up around 8:00 with a 12 pack and we all went to the family room to watch a movie. Cyndi spent some time earlier getting ready, she had showered, done her hair and made sure her cunt was smoothly shaven, put on a sexy thong and a tight pair of jeans and a push-up bra.

I was totally turned on just looking at her, and I could tell she was a little excited too. Ron's eyes about popped out of his head when he got a look at Cyndi!

She went over and sat down on the couch close to him and they had a few drinks and made small talk while I was sitting across the room taking it all in.

Ron and I got to talking about how good Cyndi looked and I made the comment "you should see how good it looks under those clothes."

She laughed and called us "perverts," to which we responded "and this is news to you?"

I asked her to show him the new thong she was wearing, and she laughed and told me "I was crazy." Ron chimed in and said "he'd like to see it" and Cyndi got to her feet (by this time she'd had a few drinks) and slowly pulled down her jeans to her knees and twirled around for us.

We were both getting really turned on by now. Cyndi likes to be wanted and we both wanted her!! We started coaxing her to go ahead and drop the jeans the rest of the way off since we were already looking at most of her bottom half and she has really awesome legs so she couldn't disappoint us.

She gave in and slowly took her jeans off and sat back down next to Ron and asked if he "enjoyed the show?"

He was really getting worked up by now and was sliding his hand up and down her awesome thigh getting close to her cunt with each slide. Cyndi laid back and spread her hot legs and Ron shot me a look as if to ask if all was cool, and I just smiled and nodded my head.

Cyndi had her head laid back on the couch while Ron caressed her thigh, and then she put her leg over his, spreading herself even wider.

Ron took the cue and put his hand under the thong and started to massage her now soaked cunt.

I made the suggestion that "since things had gone this far the thong wasn't really necessary and she should let Ron take it off," to which she raised up and let him pull it down her legs and she kicked it across the room.

Ron stared in amazement at her smooth wet cunt right there in front of him and started to finger her gently.

Cyndi let out soft moans and pushed against his hand, obviously enjoying his touch. Once again I spoke up and mentioned that "it might be a nice thing if the top were bare too."

Cyndi looked at me and smiled and pulled off her top and bra. I was really enjoying the show, since I rarely get to watch her have sex, so after that I just sat quietly and took it all in.

After a while of having her cunt played with and her tit's sucked she became the aggressor and got up and unbuckled Ron's pants and pulled them down, he kicked his shoes off and took them the rest of the way off leaving Cyndi looking at a nice fat 7" cock standing at attention.

She pushed him back on the couch and ran her tongue along his shaft, clearly enjoying every inch of it. Cyndi has an amazing talent for giving head and she started really using it to its full advantage. In no time at all Ron was cumming in her mouth and she just kept sucking until she took it all.

When Ron came to his senses he told her that "it was the best blow job he'd ever had!"

He then pushed my naked wife down on the couch and they started making out, their bodies rubbing against each other feverishly. Cyndi wrapped her legs around him and grinding her smooth wet cunt against him while they kissed.

After a few minutes of making out Ron started slowly working his way down her hot body, kissing and licking until he reached her cunt.

He licked and sucked while she laid back and moaned with pleasure. It crossed my mind that he might be the one that could get her off orally with a little coaching, so a made a mental note to take him aside later in the week and share some techniques.

After about 10 minutes of licking her cunt he was hard again and slid back up her body giving her little kisses until his fat cock was at the entrance to her wet, wide open cunt. I watched Cyndi's face as he pushed the head of his cock into her and was pleased to see her spreading herself open to him and enjoying the feeling of a bigger cock. Ron pumped his fat cock in and out of her and she had her legs in the air thrusting right back at him, meeting every stroke. After a little while in that position Cyndi pushed him off her and sat him on the couch and straddled his cock, sliding her wet cunt down the shaft slowly squeezing it as she went.

When she had him all the way inside her she started working her incredible cunt muscles, milking his hard cock and making him crazy without ever moving their bodies. It was obvious he had never been with a woman with such talents.

When he couldn't stand it anymore he began thrusting his cock into her and she started riding him up and down, slamming her wet cunt on his cock. She fucked him like a wild woman, impaling herself on Ron's hard cock until I saw her roll her head back and let out a groan and I heard her say "I'm cumming I'm cumming fuck me harder." Ron couldn't hold back any longer and flooded her already wet cunt and came with her. All the while I was sitting back watching something that I very rarely get to see and enjoying every second of it.

They both came down from their orgasms and she was on top of him and they hugged and kissed for a while, rubbing their nude bodies against each other.

After things cooled down they got dressed and made out a little while longer, then Ron thanked us for an "incredible evening" and made his way back down the street.

After he had gone I kissed Cyndi and asked what she thought of the evening, and she smiled and took me by the hand, led me to the bedroom and fucked me like a woman possessed.

Since that first encounter, they had many more, I would walk her down to his house after dark and hang around for a while and then return home to leave them to their pleasures.

This went on with the two of them getting together 3 or 4 times a week for a few months and Cyndi and Ron were pretty much boyfriend/girlfriend for a while.

I know she had strong feelings for him which made the sex that much better. I was living a blissful sex life during their relationship. I have several more tantalizing stories about these two (including the time he became the first person other than me to make her cum orally.)

If the feedback is good I will continue the account of my wife's very intense affair.