Cyn's Resort Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Lamont paused, Cynthia looked at the attractive young man again. He was fairly tall and slender, but trim and nicely-built. Listening to him speak, like she'd listened to the other young man at the front desk, Cynthia wondered if the staff here had been given specific lessons on how to speak to customers. Although both of these men carried that easily identifiable Jamaican accent, there was none of the stereotypical, "Ya, mahn," or "No, mahn," in his dialect. Again, she chastised herself, wondering if everyone her age pictured those same stereotypes.

Setting those thoughts aside, she found it charming that these young men would make the effort to make their guests feel welcome and comfortable in the time they were here. That last sentence Lamont had said definitely got Cynthia's attention, his comment about the staff being available at any time to 'serve at your pleasure'. Based on what Jim had told her about this resort, she certainly hoped so. She'd been dreaming about nothing else these last two months.

"Now, here are your two room keys," Lamont continued, handing the cards to Jim. "And one more thing before I leave you for the night."

Cynthia watched as Lamont stepped over to one of the closets and reached onto a shelf at the top. He drew down some type of object about the size of a large pillow, but covered in some type of shiny black material. She watched as Lamont stepped over and placed the object on the floor a short distance in front of the foot of the bed. Cynthia could see now that it was some kind of cushion, covered in what looked like black vinyl. It was about two feet square and the top was almost wavy in shape, with higher ridges at the two outside edges and one high ridge in the middle, with two pre-formed depressions on each side of the raised middle section, shaped almost like a wave.

"What's that for?" Cynthia asked, quite bewildered by the strange object.

Lamont hesitated for a second as he glanced at Jim, who smiled slightly and gave the young man an understanding nod. As if on cue, Jim casually made his way towards the cuckold chair and sat down.

"What's going on, Jim?" Cynthia asked again, totally confused at this point.

"I believe that after your difficult journey," Lamont said before Jim even had a chance to speak, "your husband thought Miss might like some nourishment before bed. Something to fill Miss's belly so you have a nice peaceful sleep." As Lamont had been speaking, he reached down and started to undo his shorts. Within seconds he had his fly undone and reached inside, pulling his sizable prick out through the opening.

Cynthia gasped as she saw his long thick cock, finally realizing what that cushion was for. It was for 'Miss'--her--to kneel on, the two depressions on each side perfectly shaped to accept someone's knees. Her heart fluttered at the lurid thought of it, but she found the whole idea wickedly exciting at the same time. Lamont kept slowly stroking his long black cock, which to Cynthia looked like a beautiful licorice stick, one she wanted to suck on all night. They'd barely been at the hotel for fifteen minutes, and already she had a chance to live out one of her fantasies for real, to suck off a young black stud, to feel a black cock fill her mouth, to have a big load of silky black-man cum splash over her tonsils and fill her stomach.

"That's it, Miss, just kneel right there and Lamont will give you a nice mouthful of what you want," the porter said as his stroking hand moved insistently back and forth, the dark purple head of his rising cock pointed right at her at all times.

Cynthia hadn't even noticed that she'd already started moving towards the foot of the bed. Her eyes were locked on that stiffening black cock, and she moved as if mesmerized, wanting nothing more than to see it up close. Without any further thought, she dropped to her kneels on the specialized pillow, her knees fitting perfectly into the pre-formed indentations. She felt herself breathing rapidly as Lamont stepped closer, continuing to stroke his big black cock towards her face. Cynthia's massive chest was heaving beneath her tight sweater, her nipples now noticeably protruding forward, their impressive size visible right through both her bra and snug-fitting turtleneck. She flicked her gaze up as Lamont's eyes focussed in on the imposing shelf of her tits, a nasty smile spreading over his handsome black face.

"Miss has beautiful breasts," he said warmly as he closed the distance between them, still pointing the broad flared tip of his cock directly at her face.

Cynthia gasped when she looked back down at his midsection. He was still methodically stroking his stiffening prick, but he was now doing it with two hands! His cock was so big that he was actually able to use both hands, one above the other, to stroke the massive weapon. Cynthia had never even dreamed of such a thing, but here was this young man she'd met just minutes ago, the long slender fingers of both hands moving rhythmically back and forth along the rising shaft.

Cynthia felt herself salivating as she looked at the enflamed purple crown. The red eye at the tip was now glistening as a little bubble of precum oozed forth, filling the opening and then starting to drool downwards. Cynthia shivered with excitement as she looked at that tempting morsel of cock-sap, itching to let it settle on her tongue, wondering if the sinfully nasty fluid would tantalize her senses as much as she hoped. Past the seeping eye, the pebbly surface of his glans and the rope-like ridge of the thick corona seemed to beckon to her for attention, which was exactly what she wanted to do; give it her undivided attention. Right now, she wanted that beautiful black cock in her mouth more than she'd wanted anything in her life. She could feel her pussy dripping, soaking her panties as the illicit thought of what she was about to do overwhelmed her with giddiness. She was almost dizzy with anticipation as she noticed Jim shift a bit in his seat.

She instinctively looked over, hoping against hope that her husband hadn't had a change of heart about the whole thing, especially now, at the last minute as she was about to suck her first black cock. The look she saw on Jim's face eased her mind as she saw two things in his warm brown eyes; one was intense excitement, and the other, permission. That simple look of permission warmed her heart, and set her at ease emotionally. In that fleeting glimpse in his direction, she could see by the look in his eyes that he wanted her to suck it just much as she did. As she looked at that beautiful tempting cock waiting for her, her body was continuing to heat up with a desire that she didn't think she'd be able to deny, even if Jim had changed his mind. She was happy to know that he hadn't.

"Open wide, Miss," Lamont said in a soft warm tone. "I'm going to fill that belly of yours with something I know you're going to like."

As the thought of Lamont's lewd statement sent a tingling twinge of longing high up between her legs, Cynthia eagerly opened her mouth. Lamont didn't waste any time. He stepped right up to her and dragged the drooling tip of his cock across her full bottom lip, causing a whimper of desire to purr from her waiting throat. She could feel the slime from the wet tip cling to her pouty lip. Instinctively, she feathered her tongue forward over the syrupy discharge, running her tongue along her bottom lip and then quickly drawing it back into her mouth.

"Mmm..." Cynthia purred and felt her eyes close in rapture as, for the first time in her life, she tasted the delights a black cock had to offer. The earthy masculine taste of his pre-cum titillated her senses as it settled on her taste buds. It sent a signal to her brain asking for more, more pre-cum and especially, cum, black man's cum. She wanted the real thing, a full load of warm thick semen straight from a black man's balls to her stomach, with a brief stop to savor the taste along the way. Her taste buds seemed to be crying out for it, and this nasty drop of pre-cum was a mere appetizer. She hoped it was just the start of a full meal of thick, delicious sperm to come.

She could see Lamont reacting to what she wanted as he dragged the dripping tip of his cock across her face, seeing how much she loved it, how much she wanted it, how much she needed it. He rolled his hips back as he drew his seeping cockhead across her soft mature skin, leaving a nasty snail-trail of goo as he went. With both hands holding onto his surging prick, he angled the tip downwards and pressed the flared knob between her wet parted lips. He rubbed it all around the tempting opening, hearing a soft moan come up from deep in her throat, and then he started to flex forward, feeding it to her.

Cynthia loved the feel of the porter's huge cock starting to work its way into her waiting mouth. Her lips were pursed forward, adhered to the broad ebony crown in a searing kiss. She felt her lips stretch further and further as the young man fed her more of his long thick cock. Her jaw was opening wider than it ever had before. For a second, she thought her lips might tear at the corners, and then, almost magically, they slipped over the thick rope-like coronal ridge, his apple-sized cockhead lodged firmly in her mouth.

"Mmmmm..." Cynthia groaned, feeling a mini-orgasm pulse out from deep inside her steamy twat. She couldn't believe she'd managed to have a little climax just from having the big engorged knob lodged within her mouth, but there'd been no mistaking it. That delightful shivering sensation had coursed through her, causing her hooded eyes to close blissfully as she rode out the mini release. But she could tell that it was only a teaser, that she wanted more, more of that big black cock in her mouth.

Driven by lust, Cynthia pushed a big gob of spit to the front of her mouth and swirled her tongue over the pebbly glans, bathing it with warm saliva. At the same time, she leaned further forward, forcing more of the thick black cock into her mouth, her lips sliding further down the throbbing shaft as it went deeper, closer to the opening of her throat.

She could see Lamont smile, as if he knew he had a natural-born cocksucker working on his cock. He released one hand from his rigid erection, and then the other, allowing Cynthia's hands to replace his own as he let her set the pace.

Cynthia was thrilled when she saw his hands leave his surging prick. She was quick to take the long black shaft in her own hand, her circling fingers coming nowhere near to closing. She started to pump her hand back and forth on the outer sheath of the shaft, wanting to give the porter as much pleasure from this blowjob as she could.

"That's the way, Miss," she heard him say softly. "You're very good at that. Pretty soon Lamont will give Miss a nice big dose of the medicine she needs to help her sleep."

The young man's illicit words had Cynthia almost whimpering with heated desire. She started bobbing her head further down his cock, letting her flowing spit ooze out from the corners of her mouth to run down his shaft. She felt the slimy goo slip beneath the top of her hand, providing the lubricant she was looking for. She spit out more as she started to spin her hand in a cock-hardening corkscrew motion, her saliva turning into a frothy lubricant beneath her stroking hand.

She saw Lamont look down and smile, gobs of her spit dripping lewdly from the underside of his veiny shaft. He watched a few of the wads of spit flick down onto the front of her jam-packed sweater, the nasty stains turning the light blue fabric darker. She could tell his pleasure level was escalating as she noisily sucked and slobbered over his turgid member. It wasn't long before she felt his spunk churning, his balls pulling up close to his body as semen started to speed up the shaft of his lengthy cock.

"HERE YOU GO, MISS, GET READY..."

The young black man had just finished speaking when Cynthia felt the huge knob seem to puff up even more, and then a jolting shot went through her as the first rope of cum jettisoned forth to hit her in the back of her mouth. It came out so powerfully she was surprised her head hadn't been blown right off his cock. Determined to savor the experience and the delicious masculine flavor, she kept her corkscrewing hand pumping vigorously as she backed up her bobbing head, keeping just the engorged knob trapped in her mouth. A second thick rope spewed forth, the viscous load of semen building into a puddle on the flat of her tongue.

"Mmmmm," Cynthia purred again as another volley of jizz spat into her mouth, the pool on her tongue growing. Her hand kept pumping, trying to coax as much cum out of the young man as she could.

"Swallow it, Miss, there's a lot more coming," the porter said as he continued to flood the older woman's vacuuming mouth.

Cynthia didn't hesitate, drawing the puddle of semen backwards until it slid smoothly down her throat. His load was nice and thick, more like pudding that the watery semen Jim had been spewing for the last number of years. This was a real man-size load of cum, just what she needed. The huge wad of spunk flowed like liquid silk down her throat, finding a nice warm home in the pit of her stomach.

"OHHNNNN..." Cynthia groaned like a wounded animal as the first dose of semen settled in her belly, triggering an intense orgasm way up inside her. She felt herself quivering and shaking as paroxysms of delight flowed to every nerve ending of her body, but she still kept sucking, wanting more cum. And Lamont had been right, there was more for her to swallow...a lot more!

Cynthia couldn't believe how much cum the young black man was unloading into her avidly sucking mouth. She swallowed a second time, and then a third, purring every time as a thick creamy load slid down her throat. But the porter kept shooting, and she couldn't keep up, the overflow of his massive load leaking out the corners of her mouth. She could feel tiny rivulets of cum trickling down both sides of her face as she continued to suck and swallow, her whole body thrumming deliciously from the incredible sensations she was feeling after sucking off her first black man.

Finally, Lamont's climax dwindled. Cynthia was happy that he left his spent prick in her mouth, letting her continue to do as she wished. She kept sucking and nursing at his prick, drawing out every last drop of his seed that she could. She knew he'd noticed the way she'd moaned and quivered when he'd blown his load down her throat. She'd climaxed just by sucking him, that's how hot she found the whole lurid experience. This first taste had shown how hungry she was for cum, and she hoped she'd be swallowing a ton of sperm by the time their week was up. She hoped they had enough guys to keep that tummy of hers full, because she knew already she wanted more, a lot more. She laughed inside at the thought of just surviving on cum alone, and that she may not even need to use the buffet at all. Could they give her enough sperm to live on? Was that even possible? She chuckled at the thought of it.

Cynthia felt disappointed when the porter pulled his semi-hard dick out of her mouth, a web of her saliva forming a bridge between his swollen cockhead and her puffy bottom lip. The glistening strand shone lewdly before breaking away and falling down onto her chin, which she quickly lapped up with her tongue. She smacked her lips appreciatively as she swallowed the final morsels of cum clinging to the insides of her cheeks and her tongue, drawing them deep into her mouth and swallowing, purring like a kitten with a bowl of warm cream as the succulent wads of seed slid into her belly. As she looked up, Lamont had already tucked his long heavy member back into his pants and was zipping up.

"I hope you enjoyed that, Miss, but I must leave you now. I have another late arrival that I need to feed as well."

"Would that be that woman named June that came in when we did?" Cynthia asked, feeling blissfully content.

"Yes, it is actually," Lamont replied. "Miss June has been here many times before and is always a welcome guest."

"And you're going to be able to feed her enough after you just...?" Cynthia let her words trail off as her eyes dropped down to the substantial bulge beneath the porter's khaki shorts.

"Oh yes, Miss. I think you'll find that all of us that work here don't have any problems with providing guests with exactly what they need, even if we've just taken care of another guest."

Cynthia's mind was already working overtime as she listened to Lamont, picturing getting an endless supply of cum over the next week. And she was happy to know that her new friend June was going to be working on the same cock that she'd just sucked off. She figured there wasn't a better way for both of them to start their stay. "Thank you, Lamont. Thank you so much."

"You're welcome, Miss, I hope we meet again during your stay."

"Oh, I definitely think we will," Cynthia replied, giving Lamont an inviting smile as her tongue snaked out to gather up the final drops of cum clinging to her chin.

"Mister Jim." Lamont nodded quickly to Jim as well. "I hope both of you enjoy your stay and, as I said, don't hesitate to call the front desk if there's anything at all that you need."

"Thank you, Lamont," Jim said, and for the first time in the last little while, Cynthia's gaze went to her husband. She saw him sitting there in the cuckold chair with his cock in his hand, his fingers and the head of his prick shining with a coating of white cum. She felt a thrill as she realized he'd jerked off watching her suck off the young black man. The evidence was right there in pearly-white.

"Umm, is it okay if I tip you later?" Jim asked the porter as he nodded towards his own lap, his uncomfortable circumstances making it difficult for him to reach for his wallet.

Lamont gave a soft chuckle. "Since this is your first time here, you may not know that tipping is not allowed."

"Really?" Jim couldn't keep the surprise out of his voice.

"Yes, sir. Trust me, the resort compensates and takes excellent care of all of us," Lamont replied as he gave the two of them a courteous nod and made his way out.

Still kneeling on the cocksucker's cushion, her wet mouth open and gasping, Cynthia looked over at Jim. "Honey, you came? Just by watching us?"

Jim nodded vigorously. "Yes. I can't really describe it, but that was just about the hottest thing I've ever seen. Sweetheart, you looked so beautiful sucking his cock." Jim looked down at his midsection, as if a miracle had occurred. "I don't know how, but I started to get hard as soon as he started rubbing his cockhead all over your face. Really fucking hard. It's incredible."

"Oh, honey, I'm so happy for you. After trying Viagra and some of those other drugs, it seems as if seeing me swallow a load of cum from a black man was all it took to make things work for you. Lamont said it was medicine for me, but maybe just seeing me take it might be the best medicine for you too."

Jim could barely wipe the smile off his face. "I know, you might be right about that. Whatever it is, it's fantastic. But what about you? Are you okay? It certainly looked like you enjoyed it."

Cynthia let out a mewl of contentment as her soft lips turned up in a smile of pure satisfaction. "Oh, honey, it was unreal. I have to admit that I loved it. Did you see how big his cock was, and how much he shot when he came?"

"Yeah, I thought he was gonna drown you with the stuff."

"I know, there was so much I couldn't believe it. I actually came after I swallowed the first mouthful."

"I saw you shaking and knew you had. Darling, I think we're both going to love this trip." As Cynthia nodded in agreement, Jim saw a fiery spark in her eyes that he recognized. "I know you climaxed, sweetie, but was it enough for you?"