Cyn's Resort Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cynthia was quick to shake her head. "Oh God, no. The orgasm was fantastic, but it just seems to have gotten me revved up. My panties are absolutely soaked."

"Then just lie back on the bed and let me take care of you," Jim said as he dropped to his knees and started crawling towards the foot of the bed. "I think I can make good use of that cushion too."

Anxious to be serviced, Cynthia shifted from her spot on the floor to sitting on the edge of the bed. As Jim crawled closer and took his spot on the cushion facing her, she let her legs roll open, the gap between her lush full thighs getting bigger as her little white skirt rose higher and higher.

Jim could see that she was right, her white panties were soaked through to the point of being almost totally translucent. And he could smell her luxuriously seductive womanly scent. The enticing aroma fired his senses and he dove between her legs, pressing the flat of his tongue against her panties and pressing inwards. He licked upwards, tasting her juices through the sodden material, and then he pressed his full mouth against the sticky front panel of her panties and sucked, sucked that warm nectar right through the soaked fabric and into his waiting mouth.

"Oh God, honey, you're so wet. I love it," Jim gasped out as he reached forward to pull her panties right off and then tossed them aside, wanting unhindered access to her dripping gash. He dove right in, sluicing his pointed tongue between her slippery lips and way up inside her.

"Oh fuck, Jim, that is so good," Carol said as she dropped back on the bed, supporting herself on her elbows. She looked down past her heaving tits at her husband's head, half hidden beneath the hem of her pushed-up skirt. "C'mon, baby, I really need this."

Jim didn't need any encouragement as he sucked and licked at her sloshy cunt like a madman. Within a minute Cynthia started to squirm, her big bum shifting restlessly from side to side until his talented lips and tongue took her right over the edge.

"OH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK..." she gasped out as she bucked and shook through a spine-tingling climax. She sprayed and gushed all over Jim's face like never before, coating him with her fragrant juices. As she started to come down, Jim kept going, knowing that one release was never enough for his wife. And he was right. Within minutes, Cynthia came again, grinding her hot mature pussy against his face as his lips sucked and drew on her clit. She twitched and shook for over a minute as her numbing release flowed to every nerve-ending of her body. Finally, as her quivering stopped and she collapsed back on the covers, Jim drew back, giving her overheated pussy one last kiss.

"Are you all right, sweetheart?" He looked up at his wife as she lay there with her eyes closed in bliss, her huge tits heaving up and down as she fought to recover her breath.

"Oh honey, that was fantastic. Thank you so much."

Cynthia continued laying there with her legs spread wide open while Jim tenderly licked up the excess discharge from her flushed mound and creamy inner thighs. After a couple of minutes, Cynthia sat up as Jim drew back.

"I need a shower after that," Cynthia said as she leaned forward and kissed her husband full on the mouth, tasting herself on his lips.

"Go ahead. Do you want me to join you?"

"I don't think so, sweetheart. Not this time. I just want to relax and wash away that awful day of travelling."

"Sure, I get it. I want to do the same thing. Give me a shout when you're about to come out and just leave it running."

Cynthia made her way to the bathroom, but not before opening her suitcase and pulling out a few items, including one of her new purchases, a satin chemise she had chosen as one of her things to sleep in. It was brilliant white in color, and the satin was so shiny that it looked almost silver as it picked up the light.

She got the shower running and then shrugged herself out of her clothes. She loved the feeling of releasing her breasts from the confines of her bra and watched them settle across the full breadth of her chest. She ran her hands all around the huge orbs, happy to have the girls unleashed after all those hours. She stepped into the big glass-walled shower and tipped her head up, letting the pelting spray rain down upon her.

"Oh man, that feels so good," she said to herself as the stinging pellets started to wash away the rigors of the long day. She spun slowly around, letting the steaming water race down her back and over her big curvy bum. She turned again and leaned forward against the marble wall, letting the water pound down on her skull. She glanced down, seeing her breasts hanging pendulously forward as she leaned against the wall, the water cascading down her lush form and streaming off her protruding nipples. She was so happy that her breasts and nipples were so sensitive, and figured she'd get Jim to spend a little time sucking them before they went to sleep. She'd felt bone-tired such a short time ago, but that sucking session with Lamont had invigorated her, just like this cleansing shower was doing as well.

From the dispensers mounted on the shower wall, Cynthia pumped out handfuls of body wash and started running her hands over her body. She gave a little moan as her hands delved between her legs, her soapy fingers running over her shaved mound. She'd always kept her pubic hair nicely trimmed, but after watching so much interracial porn, it seemed that black men liked their white women to be completely shaved. Maybe that was just in the porn industry, she'd thought, but she didn't care--she didn't want to take that chance. So a week ago, she'd gone to the salon for a full bikini waxing and to get her tight little backdoor bleached. So now she was as clean as a whistle, both front and back, which she hoped the hung black men here would like.

As she thought about that, she re-filled her hands with the liquid soap and moved them up to her breasts. As her fingers cupped the heavy mounds, she thought about how it had felt sucking off Lamont, how much she had loved it. She'd seen a lot of big black cocks in those movies, but seeing one up close had taken her breath away, had made her dizzy with desire. And then when he pressed that enflamed cockhead against her face...well, that was just pure heaven on earth, she thought.

Cynthia found her eyes closing as she stood beneath the steaming spray thinking about sucking on that beautiful black monster, her hands now working their way all around her breasts to the front, her foamy fingertips rolling over her nipples. She ran her tongue over her teeth and the insides of her cheeks, tasting the lingering remnants of Lamont's enormous load of cum.

"Ohhnnn," she groaned loudly, feeling the delicious sensations course through her body from her nipples to her midsection.

"ARE YOU OKAY IN THERE, HONEY?" she heard Jim call out.

"Yes, dear. I'm fine," she replied, coming back down to earth as she turned into the spray and rinsed the frothy lather off her breasts, but not before giving each rubbery nipple one last playful squeeze.

A minute or so later she called to Jim that she was finishing up. As she stepped out of the glass enclosure, he went by her on the way in, closing the door behind him. Cynthia towelled off, enjoying the comforting feeling of the overly-plush white towels on her skin. The towels were much nicer than ones they had at home. She towel dried her hair, with damp tendrils of her dark blonde locks tickling at her shoulders when she was done.

Cynthia slipped into the silvery chemise, pulling the ribbon-like spaghetti straps over her shoulders. She used both hands to fit her girls into the triangular-shaped cups. The satin felt deliciously cool against her skin as she adjusted the soft cups to the perfect fit, her big breasts sitting naturally across her broad chest. Her tits were so big that even without a heavily-structured bra on, her cleavage was still a mile deep and dark as Lamont's cock. That thought ran through her mind and made her smile, thinking once more about the gorgeous black cock she'd just sucked off. She looked at herself in the mirror and gave herself a wink, happier than she had been in a long time.

The chemise fit snugly in the bodice, the silvery satin following the lines of her shapely hourglass figure attractively. It started to flare out slightly as it hit her wide matronly hips, with the lace-trimmed hem ending mere inches below her big curvy bum and pussy. There was a vertical slit on one side at the front over her thigh, the slit rising fairly high and giving a naughty glimpse of what lie beneath whenever she moved. She'd loved that tiny detail of the garment when she saw it, and thought it looked fantastic on her when she'd tried it on, as it did right now, that slit showing a provocative glimpse of her smooth flesh beneath, mere millimeters away from her beckoning pussy.

Cynthia pulled down the covers and climbed into bed, with Jim climbing in next to her a few minutes later after finishing up in the shower. He was wearing a pair of soft flannel boxers and one of his old worn t-shirts, his sleeping apparel of choice. With the lights on their bedside tables still casting a warm amber glow on the bed, they talked about what had just happened, with both of them thrilled that Jim had been able to get an erection and jerk off just from watching Cynthia in action, in action with a black man.

Just talking about it again was getting Cynthia revved up. A devilish thought came into her mind. Was it possible? It probably was, she thought.

"Honey," she said demurely, "remember that Lamont said we could call the front desk if there's anything we want? He said that we could call any time we like?"

"Yes," Jim replied as his eyebrows arched up, wondering where his wife was going with this.

Cynthia tipped her head and looked up at her husband with innocent fawn-like blue eyes. At the same time, she took one red-tipped fingernail and drew it teasingly all around her wet red lips. "Do you...do you think we could call and see if I can get another dose of that medicine to help me sleep? I think the one Lamont gave me may not be quite enough..." she giggled.