Cyn's Resort Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you enjoy your massage, Miss?" Devon asked when Cynthia finally came down from her tingling climax and pushed Jim away from her sensitive pussy.

"Oh god, yes. I loved it. Thank you so much, Devon."

"Rest assured, Miss, it was my pleasure," Oscar said as he gave her a little bow. "Anytime Miss needs another massage, I'd be only too happy to be of assistance. Now, feel free to use the shower there and enjoy the rest of your day." He turned on his heel and left them, Cynthia's head still spinning from the intensity of the numerous climaxes she'd just experienced.

"Didn't I tell you you'd love this place," Jim said as he dragged his tongue across Cynthia's soft inner thigh, licking up another ribbon of thick white semen.

"Oh my god...it's wonderful, absolutely wonderful," Cynthia said as she looked down at the satisfied smile on her husband's face. "What's next?"