Cyn's Resort Ch. 06

Story Info
Stacked Cynthia has fun with four staff members at the beach.
4k words
4.6
17.2k
19
0

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,700 Followers

CHAPTER SIX

The four of them relaxed and dozed around the pool after that, with June and Robert leaving them after a time for June's scheduled massage with Devon. She gave Cynthia a lascivious wink as they made their way to the massage tents.

Cynthia had noticed a number of people paddle-boarding in the protected lagoon a short distance away. It looked like fun and Jim was quick to agree when she suggested they try it. They gathered up their things and made their way down to the beach area. It was beautiful, Cynthia thought, with soft powdery sand, the gentle lapping of the turquoise water on the strand, with leisurely swaying palms seeming to whisper to them under the soft tropical breeze.

They could see that the beach contained numerous loungers, many of which were occupied by 'beach-loving' couples. Cynthia knew that she and Jim preferred the pool area most of the time, but the beach was always nice for a walk or to try something like this. As well as the loungers and tiki umbrellas, numerous four-poster cabana-type structures were placed a short distance back from the water. They were basically king-size beds with light cream-coloured curtains and a fabric canopy to protect the occupants from the hot sun. Cynthia could see that some were occupied, again with women much like herself, middle-aged but needing black cock, and that's what they were getting in those sheltered beds. She could hear the moans and shrieks of pleasure and, between the shifting windswept curtains, she caught glimpses of firm black behinds pounding up and down between spread white legs.

A rustic-looking wood shanty with a palm frond roof was set up with paddleboards and equipment leaning against the walls. A couple of attendants were behind the counter, ready to help. Jim and Cynthia approached and the two young men were quick to provide advice and guidance since this was the couple's first time trying such a thing. Feeling they were ready, Cynthia picked up her board and paddle as Jim did the same.

"I'll be right with you, honey. Just go ahead. They just need to know our room number," Jim said as Cynthia watched him turn back and speak to the two young men as she walked towards the lagoon.

Down on the shore, Cynthia was careful as she followed the instructions she'd been given in launching her paddleboard. Jim seemed to take longer than she'd expected just to give those attendants their room number, but he was quick to join her in the shallow water nonetheless. They both had trouble with their balance at first, making them laugh at the other's struggles as they fought to keep upright. Soon enough, they got into the swing of things and ventured out a bit further into the calm turquoise waters of the protected lagoon.

Cynthia loved it, loved the feel of the soft ocean breeze on her skin, her hair blowing behind her as she made her way gracefully across the water, Jim close at hand. She glanced back towards the beach, seeing the resort laid out beyond. She loved the towering palms, swaying gently like a hypnotist's watch, making her feel like she wanted to stay her forever. The thought of having access to an endless supply of hung black bulls was even more enticing, and she found the telltale itch Jim had been talking about appearing deep in her pussy once more. Yes, she was having the best time of her life, right here and now. She glanced over at Jim, seeing the smile on his face as he looked back at her. She knew he was as happy as she was.

"Race ya!" she yelled out before taking a broad stroke with her paddle. She heard Jim laugh from behind her as they both set out across the lagoon. Cynthia won the race, but it was close. They made their way leisurely back, taking their time as they looked down at the colourful tropical fish darting this way and that beneath the surface. This really is paradise, Cynthia thought to herself.

After a wonderful half hour, they made their way back to shore, telling each other they'd do it again soon. They returned the equipment to the shack and after a word from the attendant, Jim took Cynthia's arm and started to lead her down the beach.

"Where are we going?" Cynthia asked.

"We just need to go to cabana number five for a few minutes," Jim said as nodded to the parade of curtained beds spaced apart a short distance back from the beach.

"Cabana number five? What for?" Cynthia had no idea what was going on, but let Jim lead her towards the fifth of the cabanas, the sheer curtains billowing softly this way and that.

"Oh, just a little something I think you'll like," Jim replied with a shrug of his shoulders.

A few seconds later they arrived at the appropriate cabana, and Cynthia was surprised to see four young black men standing near the back corner of the four-poster bed. They were all bare-chested, wearing only the standard tan khaki shorts that the other staff members all wore. They all looked at her, and Cynthia could see from the smiles on their faces that they liked what they were seeing.

"Wha...what's all this?" she asked as she turned to Jim.

"Just a little afternoon treat for you, my dear," Jim said as he gave her a little wink before turning to the four men and nodding.

Before she'd had a chance to respond, the four men closed in around her within just a few seconds. They all towered over her, and she was pleased to see how fit and muscular they were. She had a sense of what was coming, and the next thing she knew, one of the men pulled her close and lowered his mouth to hers.

"Mmm," Cynthia couldn't help the warm purr that emanated from her throat as the young black man kissed her, kissed her deeply and passionately, his thick tongue dancing with hers as he pulled her against him, her big soft breasts mashing up against the plates of his firm pecs.

And then he was gone, and Cynthia was left panting breathlessly as he drew back, breaking the intensely hot kiss. But another mouth met hers as she was turned to the other side, another man kissing her just as lustfully, his full lips pressing against hers. She felt his hand slide up the front of her body and cup her breast, his big hand squeezing the warm mound of flesh with just the right amount of firmness.

"Mmm," Cynthia moaned again as she felt other hands on her, one set of fingers plucking at the bows of her bikini bottom while another undid the straps keeping her top in place. Within an instant, her bikini was off, the bountiful flesh of her curvy body on display for the four men to do with as they wished.

"You have beautiful breasts, Miss," she heard one of them say as another kissed her. This time, when he pulled her close, she felt the stiff protrusion of his solid member pressing against her belly. She flicked her eyes down to see that this man's shorts were already gone, and the three others were in the process of shucking their clothing as well. She let off a soft moan as her eyes took in four big black cocks pointed right at her.

"Yes, a gorgeous body, made for black cock," the fourth man said as he took his turn kissing her. Four pairs of hands were exploring her body now, with one hand between her legs, sliding into the wetness between her flushed labia. She could feel two different hands cupping her breasts from the sides, squeezing and rolling her swollen nipples while another man let his large hands roam over the curving spheres of her plump backside.

"Let's get her on her back," the one who'd been kissing her and stroking her wet pussy said. "She's ready."

Cynthia knew he was right about that, she could feel herself dripping like crazy. The next thing she knew, the four men lifted her onto the big four-poster bed and deposited her in the middle, her head propped up on a couple of pillows.

"Hold her legs back, I want to go nice and deep," the first man said. "With a body like this, she can definitely take it."

The men quickly took their positions, and Cynthia knew this definitely wasn't the first time they'd done this. One man was on his knees behind her head, his long heavy cock hanging out over her face as he held onto her shoulders. Two men were kneeling on either side of her. They each reached down and grabbed an ankle, drawing her legs up to her shoulders before pulling them far out to each side, totally opening her up for the man getting into position between her spread thighs.

"Oh yeah, that's it, a nice wet pussy for us to fuck," the man said as he pressed on the top of his surging prick and pointed it right at Cynthia's dewy petals of flesh.

Cynthia could only watch, totally spellbound and with her heart racing as the man between her legs nestled the broad flared head of his black cock between her slippery pussy-lips and started to force his way inside. She saw her pink lips stretch as they circled and clung to the black invader, nibbling at his ebony cock to pull it deeper inside. An inch disappeared into her, and then the whole head was inside, her stretched labia clinging tightly to the throbbing shaft.

"Oh yeah, she's so hot," the man said as he leaned forward and continued sliding every thick inch into her.

"OH MY GOD...SO DEEP...SO FUCKING DEEP..." Cynthia heard herself groan loudly as she surrendered to the luxurious sensations coursing through her body.

Within seconds, the man was balls-deep, totally impaling Cynthia with his thick black cock. She was groaning and moaning with pleasure after the first few strokes. And then she felt her breasts being mauled. She glanced over through hooded eyes at the two men kneeling on each side of her. Still holding her legs spread far out to each side for their friend, they were fondling and squeezing her massive breasts with their other hand. Their long heavy cocks were arcing out over her body, the tip of each glistening with precum.

Acting instinctively, like the black-cock-craving slut she had quickly become, Cynthia reached out and took each hot throbbing cock in her hands, starting to stroke them methodically as they continued to feel her up. She then felt the man behind her push the pillow beneath her head further down, so it was more beneath her shoulders than her head, causing her head to tip backwards.

"Open up, Miss, I've got another one for you," the man behind her said.

Looking at him upside down through lust-filled eyes, Cynthia saw the drooling tip of his huge black cock getting closer and closer, with the oozing strand of precum hanging off the tip now settling on her face. As soon as she felt the warm gooey fluid splash against her skin, she opened her mouth wide, knowing both she and the man behind her wanted the same thing. He didn't keep her waiting, dropping the puffy head of his cock right into her waiting mouth.

"Mmm," Cynthia whimpered softly as her lips closed around the swollen cockhead, her tongue eagerly swiping across the seeping tip as she gathered in his gooey cock-sap.

"Oh fuck, she's nice and tight, but she can take it," the man between her legs said as he forcefully levered his hips forward, sending every hard inch way up inside her again and again.

"Ohhnnn..." Cynthia mumbled against the dick plugging her mouth, her mature cunt tightly filled by the enormous cock stuffed to the hilt in her steaming trench. The guy drew back slowly and then gave it to her again, this time adding a teasing slow roll of his hips.

"MMM..." Cynthia moaned louder as felt herself twitch and quiver as that subtle hip-roll triggered a sweet little orgasm as the long hard shaft rubbed tantalizingly over the hot oily tissues inside her. As she came, she felt herself spraying her warm juices over the guy's shaven groin as his body slapped noisily against hers, each powerful thrust making her tremble and shake.

"Jesus, she's hot and that cunt of hers is just pulling me right in," the man fucking her said to his friends. "If she keeps that up, I'm gonna blow inside her pretty soon."

Cynthia loved what she was hearing. With the two guys still holding her spread wide open, she twisted and shook her ample backside as best as she could, working the muscles inside her talented cunt, her efforts causing her hot velvety love pocket to grip and massage the guy's cock like a tight fist.

"OH FUCK...YES...SO FUCKING GOOD," the guy crowed as he went off a couple of minutes later, driving every last inch all the way inside her and holding it there as he cock spat out rope after rope of thick rich cum.

Cynthia felt like she was being filled up with the stuff, and absolutely loved it, loved the feel of being packed with potent semen from a virile young black man. She came again, just thinking about all the creamy white jizz filling her mature snatch.

"Who's next?" the guy between her legs asked when he was finally finished, drawing his cock out of her sucking pussy in a slippery rush.

"I am," said the guy who'd been kneeling behind her with his cock in her mouth. "That hot mouth of hers has got me almost ready to blow too."

The two men quickly switched places, with the first guy who'd fucked her quickly dropping his sticky cock into her open mouth.

"There you go, Miss, get that nice and clean for me before I fuck you again."

Cynthia eagerly sucked the slimy cock, her tongue swirling over his spent prick as she licked up a mix of her warm cunt-honey and traces of his milky cum. At the same time, the guy she'd been sucking earlier was now balls-deep, fucking her for all he was worth. Cynthia came again, moaning and whimpering around the long heavy cock stuffed into her mouth.

"You've gotta try her mouth first," the guy who'd fucked her first said to the other two kneeling on either side of her. He drew back as Cynthia reluctantly released his sticky member, her mouth quickly being filled as one of the guys next to her leaned over and plugged his thick black cock right into her open mouth.

She came again as those two guys on either side took turns using her mouth, letting go of her legs now so they could take her head I their hands and pull her avidly-sucking mouth back and forth on their rigid cocks.

Cynthia liked having her legs freed. She planted her spread feet firmly on the mattress and started bucking her hips, slamming her steaming cunt back against the guy who she could see was revelling in driving every long black inch into her.

"OH GOD...SO DEEP...SO FUCKING DEEP...FUCK YESSSS!" Cynthia groaned loudly in the few seconds she had as her mouth was being passed from one guy to the other. From the corner of her eye she spotted Jim sitting on a stool next to the four-poster bed, his hand travelling vigorously back and forth in his lap, a smile of ecstasy on his face.

"OH FUCK, THAT PUSSY OF HERS IS SO HOT...GONNA CUM!" the guy currently fucking her said as he pulled out of her clenching cunt and stroked his load off all over her, coating her huge tits and stomach with a massive load of thick white cum.

Cynthia came again when she felt that load start to rain down on her, her pussy spasming with delight as the tingling sensations shot through her.

"I want her on her front this time," one of the guys who'd been kneeling at her side said. The four of then flipped her over as that guy moved further down on the bed, getting ready to take her from behind.

Wanting him good and deep, Cynthia pulled her knees under her until she was on her hands and knees. She arched her back and leaned forward, her big curvy backside turned up, her sopping pussy open and ready for the next black cock. Her large breasts hung down pendulously, the stiff nipples dragging across the surface of the bed.

"Yeah, that's it," the guy who wanted her that way said as he slid his hard black cock to the hilt in one smooth stroke, the hot walls of her cunt closing down on him and gripping him tightly.

Cynthia didn't know who it was, but another one of the four was kneeling right in front of her, feeding her his cock. She eagerly sucked, while at the same time two other sets of hands were busy groping her tits and stroking her body, keeping her hot and ready for more.

This went on for the next two hours as the four guys fucked her in every way imaginable. Her mouth and pussy were full of hard black cock continuously during that time. At some point, a bottle of baby oil appeared, with the guys making use of her huge tits as well, taking turns sliding their big pricks back and forth in the deep dark valley of her cleavage, the warm oil causing a few loads to be blown right on her face.

She always had two cocks in her, one in her needy cunt and one in her hungry mouth. They'd position her how they wanted, on her back, on her stomach, even on her side, but always with a cock sawing vigorously in and out of her juicy cunt while another was being plunged deep into her hot sucking mouth.

Cynthia was in heaven. She climaxed over and over, her low moans and high-pitched squeals making other beach lovers look over in envy as the four men pounded her one after the other. Whenever one finished by pumping his load either into her pussy, down her throat, or onto her hot curvy body, another was right there, ready to fill that needy void between her legs or inside those sweet red lips of hers.

Cynthia could tell that these four hot men knew exactly what she wanted, what she needed--big black cock--and boy, did they give it to her. They were relentless as they fucked her again and again, and Cynthia loved every blissful cunt-stretching second of it.

They finally stepped back, each with contented smiles on their faces, their cocks glistening with a mixture of cunt honey, semen, and saliva. They had pumped her full, milky cum oozing from her overflowing cunt and mouth, and spattered all over her gorgeous curvy body.

"Please..." Cynthia was barely able to gasp out as her eyes darted from one to the next. "Please, just one or two more times."

She was happy to see the smiles on their faces broaden as they moved closer, stroking their cocks back to hardness or plugging them into her waiting mouth. They each fucked her once more, with two of them going twice more until they were wrung out, their balls drained into her sumptuous mature body.

By the time they were done, Cynthia felt totally numb, her body near exhaustion from climaxing more times than she thought possible. As the four men pulled their shorts back on and walked away, she lay there on the bed gasping, her body glistening with a shimmering coating of sweat, baby oil, and cum. Cynthia sat there and looked at Jim through glassy eyes, revelling in the blissful lassitude of being fucked like she'd never been fucked before. Exhausted, on the point of total collapse, she'd never felt better in her whole life.

"Are you all right, sweetheart?" she heard Jim ask as she felt him slide onto the bed next to her.

"Oh my god, honey, I'm better than all right. That was amazing." Through half-closed eyes, she looked up at Jim, who was smiling down at her. "Did you...did you arrange that?"

Jim slowly nodded as he reached over and drew a finger through a big gob of cum covering one of her breasts. "Yes. That's why I was a bit behind you when we picked up our paddleboards. I asked the guys in the booth to take care of that for us."

"Oh dear, thank you so much," Cynthia said as she pulled Jim down to her and kissed him. "I couldn't believe it when it started, but I loved every second of it. My whole body is just thrumming, but I feel wonderful."

"See, baby, it's like we talked about; you need big black cocks like that to satisfy you...and lots of them."

Cynthia could only smile softly. Now that it was happening, she knew what Jim had just said was true. Still, she couldn't help but feel a bit guilty. She saw Jim look at her, as if he could tell you what she was thinking. The warm smile that came over his face eased her conscience.

"Like I said,Cyn, I love seeing you happy. It's been a long time since I've seen you as truly, blissfully happy as you are right now."

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,700 Followers
12