Cyn's Resort Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you so much, dear. I really am. I love you so much for doing this for me."

"I love doing it for you." Jim gave her a naughty wink. "I love it so much that I came twice just watching."

"Oh honey, that's wonderful for you. I'm so glad." Cynthia paused for a second before smiling playfully at her husband. "Although I do have to say, I think I came more than twice myself."

Jim laughed. "I'll say. I lost count shortly after the second guy started fucking you. It was like you were coming constantly the whole time they were fucking you. I'm surprised you didn't pass out a few times there. But I guess it's like these guys here are saying--you've got a body made to take big black cock and lots of it." Jim paused as he looked down at the puddles and gobs of cum clinging to her lush curvy body. "And it looks like they gave you exactly that."

Cynthia could see the hungry look in her husband's eyes. She knew just what was needed to return the favor for this special surprise he'd just arranged for her. "They did, baby. Can you believe how much cum they shot into me and onto me? I can't believe how full I feel. I think I need my little clean-up boy to take care of that." She gave her husband a coy smile. "Do you know where he is right now?"

Jim grinned from ear to ear as he moved forward and leaned over her. "He's right here, sweetheart, and ready to get to work."

As Cynthia lay back and surrendered herself to Jim's skillful tongue, she was thrilled that her husband was just as happy as she was in her newfound love of black cock. Jim licked softly at her spunk-covered body, licking up every warm gob and milky strand of semen that he could find. He paid special attention to her overflowing cunt, sucking out the creamy goodness the four men had dumped inside her. He then gave her big clit a gentle lick, softly swirling his tongue around it as he licked and sucked.

"Mmm...that's good, baby, right there," Cynthia purred as Jim took her cue and pressed his face flush up against her puffy mound, slowly bringing her to another toe-curling climax.

"Oh fuck, what a vacation," Cynthia moaned softly as Jim licked up her seeping cunt-honey, his face a mess of her sprayed juices.

"Let's go back to our room and rest for a while," Jim said after giving her clit one last gentle kiss.

Cynthia smiled down at her husband, happier than she'd been in her entire life, but still excited to know what was in store for her next...

12