Cyn's Resort Ch. 08

Story Info
Cynthia meets Dontae, 6'-7" of solid muscle, and rock hard.
6.2k words
4.5
14.1k
23
1

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,739 Followers

CHAPTER EIGHT

The following day, June suggested to Cynthia that they forego the Black Swallow Bar for their usual 'late-morning drink' that day as the resort had something special arranged for the ladies that day. Intrigued and curious, Cynthia deferred to June's experience regarding such matters. She was glad she did.

While the resort made arrangements for the husbands to spend the afternoon aboard a catamaran fishing and relaxing, June was happy to escort Cynthia to a room in the main resort building for what she told Cynthia was known as 'Glory Hole Tuesdays'. The room that June led Cynthia into was basically just a long corridor with numerous doors leading off it with only a few feet separating each door. June explained to Cynthia that every Tuesday, the resort opened its doors for the local men to attend and provide the guests with as much cock to suck as they wanted.

Intrigued and delighted by what she was hearing, as June was talking, Cynthia noticed a number of other women she'd seen around the resort walk past them and disappear into the various rooms, all of them with smiles on their faces.

"All right then, Cyn," June said as she opened the door to Room #8 while Cynthia entered Room #9, "we'll meet up at dinner tonight and compare notes. And don't forget to keep count, okay?"

"Is that a challenge?" Cynthia replied, noticing the devilish twinkle in June's eyes.

"Take it however you like, dear, but just make sure you have fun. I know I will," June said, giving Cynthia a little wink before she closed the door to her room behind her.

Alone in a tiny room not much bigger than a closet, Cynthia found her heart beating rapidly as she looked around the small space. The walls were dark, as was the floor and ceiling. A lone light shone from the ceiling near the far end of the room, although that was only about six feet away from the door. The light was directed on that far wall, or more importantly, at the circular opening in the wall mounted partway up. She could see that the hole was about five inches in diameter, the edge lined with a thin coating of vinyl-covered cushioning.

As Cynthia moved closer, she spotted one of the same cushions she had in her room positioned on the floor in front of the hole, with the wave-like shapes molded into it to support the cocksucker's knees. In one corner near that front wall was a small table, upon which sat a box of tissues and a canister of wipes. On the floor in the opposite corner at the front sat a small trash bin.

Cynthia found the whole thing luridly exciting, having only seen glory holes in the porn movies she'd watched, or read about them on erotic story sites. The feeling of being in one herself had her pussy creaming into her panties within a minute of being inside the room.

Cynthia didn't have long to dwell on her feelings as she heard a muffled sound beyond the far wall and then the next thing she knew, a long black cock came through the opening. Standing in a tiny room Cynthia never pictured herself in, she thought it was the most exciting thing she'd ever seen. Long, thick, and semi-hard, with the light from above directed right at it, Cynthia thought it shone like a beautiful ebony wand, enticing and incredibly erotic.

As if mesmerized, Cynthia stepped forward and dropped to her knees, feeling the cushion give beneath her. Like a moth being drawn to the flame, Cynthia slowly opened her mouth as she leaned forwards, capturing the broad purple head of the cock between her lips.

"Mmm," she purred as her soft lips moved forward, following the flared contours of the big glans until they slipped past the thick coronal ridge, trapping the big black knob within her mouth.

As she rolled her tongue over it, bathing it with hot spit, she felt the man's cock quickly stiffen, getting longer and thicker as it filled her mouth. Cynthia's hand came up, her fingers circling as far around the sturdy member as she could get them, and then she started pumping.

Less than five minutes later, Cynthia got her reward, a nice big mouthful of thick rich man-cream. It was incredibly thick, and Cynthia felt an illicit thrill at the idea that the man's semen was chock full of sperm. She eagerly swallowed the potent swimmers, the mystery man's load finding a nice warm home in the pit of her stomach.

The man backed away, and within just a few seconds another long black cock came through the opening. Licking her lips in anticipation, Cynthia eagerly leaned forwards, her mouth open wide.

*

It was a number of hours later when there was a soft knock at the door of Cynthia's little room.

"Yes?" she called out, reluctantly pulling her mouth off the cock she was sucking.

"I'm sorry, Miss, but we're closing for the day. You need to finish now, please."

"I'll just be another minute," Cynthia replied before turning back and voraciously sucking the thick black cock jutting through the hole. She knew this guy was close and, as promised, less than a minute later, she was done, another big load added to the pool in her belly.

She pulled a couple of wipes out of the canister and started cleaning herself. As June had suggested, Cynthia had worn a tank top and shorts, which, like the upper swells of her breasts and her thighs, were soaked with cum. As she wiped herself, she ran her tongue out and circled it around her lips, gathering in the last tasty morsels of spunk that she could.

Joining June and Robert for dinner that night, as they walked up to the table, Cynthia was surprised when June looked at her with a big smile on her face and said, "So, hotshot, how'd it go?"

"Hotshot?" Cynthia asked as she took her seat. "What does that mean?"

"When I was leaving today I heard a bunch of the locals gathered in the hallway talking about 'Room #9'," June said, a sly smile on her face. "They couldn't say enough about how amazing that mouth of the woman in Room #9 was, telling each other they had to try you. I even heard them pleading with the guy on staff who runs the place to let your booth stay open for an extra hour. They pressured him so much that the guy finally caved. When I left, there had to be about fifteen of them lined up waiting just for you. The rest of us were already done."

Cynthia sat there wide-eyed, having no idea that had happened. She saw the surprised looks on the faces of Robert and Jim as well.

"At the end of it all, how many cocks did you suck?" June continued before gesturing to the two men. "C'mon, hotshot, these guys want to know as badly as I do."

Cynthia glanced at Jim briefly, wondering what he was thinking.

"It's all right, honey," Jim said, a calm smile on his face. "June's right, I want to know how much fun you had today."

"Okay," Cynthia responded, smiling with relief after what Jim had said. "I can't really tell you how many different ones I sucked, because I recognized a lot of them as coming back more than once. Most of them were about three times actually, but one guy that in my head I called 'Big Boy', well, he ended up coming back four more times after the first go round."

"Holy fuck," June muttered under her breath. "But you did keep count though, right, like I asked you to?"

Cynthia nodded.

"Okay then, don't keep us in suspense any longer," June said. "How many loads did you swallow?"

"Sixty-three."

"Holy shit!" June burst out. "And I thought I had a good day at nineteen. Fuck girl, you're something else!"

*

Having had her oral fixation satisfied at the glory hole, and wanting to give her jaw a bit of rest, that night Cynthia asked Jim to order a different kind of dessert for her. This time it was two other black guys on staff who came to her room and took turns fucking her until well past midnight.

*

The usual cum-spattered fruit bowl in their room started off the next day for Cynthia, followed by some relaxation poolside with June and Robert. The two women had enjoyed their pre-lunch 'beverage' at the Black Swallow Bar, with both of them ordering a 'double', just like last time.

Jim suggested to Cynthia that she might want to take it easy in the afternoon as he had arranged a surprise for her later. Curious, Cynthia behaved, enjoying the sun poolside as she watched other women her own age take advantage of the cooperative male staff, the mature women either sucking or getting fucked by young black cock wherever she looked.

Cynthia was envious, her mouth watering for most of the afternoon as she watched the lurid display going on all around her, but she trusted Jim, trusted that he had something interesting up his sleeve for her.

*

"C'mon, honey, we better get going," Jim said as he leaned over and gave her a peck on the cheek. "We're meeting June and Robert for dinner at the French place at eight."

Cynthia rolled over onto her back, feeling a bit woolly-headed. After spending most of the afternoon lounging by the pool with June and Robert, both couples had returned to rooms for a little 'snooze-time'. After being in the sun for most of the day, the cool sheets felt wonderful against Cynthia's skin and she quickly drifted off to sleep. She felt like she could have stayed there all night if Jim's kiss hadn't roused her.

"The French place? Is that what you said?" Cynthia asked as she rubbed her eyes and sat up, the sheet sliding teasingly off the projecting shelf of her sumptuous breasts.

"Yes, Robert and I arranged it this morning when you and June went to that bar for a drink before lunch. I didn't think you'd mind. I'm so glad we met them. Nice to meet people who are like us, and especially ones who have been here before and can show us the ropes, so to speak."

Cynthia shook her head as she ran her fingers through her hair, remembering 'the drinks' she and June had had at the Black Swallow Bar and smiling at the thought of it. "I really like June, and Robert seems like a real sweetheart. June says that Robert was the one who arranged for her to have a couple of regular bulls at home. She says they're ready anytime she needs them, and Robert is all for it."

"Yeah, he's talked to me about that." Jim sat down on the bed next to her and looked at Cynthia. "What do you think of that idea? What if we could find a bull or two near us?"

Cynthia felt a thrill run through her. "Honestly, honey, after being here, I don't think I could go without black cock once we're back home. I figured I might get it out of my system once I'd experienced it once or twice, but it's nothing like I imagined, it's even better. It's like the more black cock I get, the more I want."

"I know," Jim replied, a broad smile on his face. "I love seeing you this happy, and if it takes finding a bull or two at home, I think we should go for it."

"Oh honey, I love you so much," Cynthia said, her heart swelling with emotion as she pulled Jim's face to hers and showered him with kisses before pulling back and looking at him, a mischievous twinkle in her eye. "Since we're going to be looking for black bulls, why stop at two, how about five or six? You know, just in case those other ones are busy or something. It's always nice to have backup, right?"

"I can see you're all for the idea, and you can have as many as you want, my dear, as long as you're happy. By the way, interviewing them should be fun, don't you think?"

Cynthia's eyes rolled back in her head and she made a little groan. "Unnggh...that does sound like fun, doesn't it?"

"Speaking of fun," Jim said as he got off the bed and helped Cynthia up, "like I said, I've got something special arranged for you for tonight that I'm sure you're going to like, so, you'd better get ready."

Jim gave her a playful slap on her big curvy behind as Cynthia gave him a quick peck on the cheek before heading to the bathroom. Cynthia luxuriated in the big glass-walled shower, standing under the hot stinging spray for a long time, letting the pellets of water rain down on her as she thought about what she and Jim had just talked about. The idea of having a stable of bulls of her own had her libido soaring, lurid thoughts of interviewing a horde of rampant black studs taking her breath away. She had to force herself to push those thoughts aside, wondering what was in store for her tonight. The way Jim was acting, she knew it had to be good.

*

"You look absolutely stunning, my dear," June said as Cynthia and Jim walked up to them in one of the resort's numerous restaurants. This one specialized in French cuisine and was done up to look like an antiquated ornate chateau. Not exactly authentic Parisienne, but Cynthia could see that the resort owners had spared no expense to make it look as realistic as possible.

"You don't look too shabby yourself," Cynthia responded as her eyes alighted on June.

Cynthia thought they both looked resplendent, dressed to the nines and looking sexy as hell. June was wearing a royal-blue, sleeveless mini dress, the silky fabric molding itself to her shapely mature form. It had a high Mandarin-type collar and Cynthia thought June's breasts looked exquisite as they filled the tight-fitting bodice, her substantial mounds stretching the shiny blue fabric almost to the bursting point. Like Cynthia, her legs were bare and looked long and lean with the black high-heeled strappy sandals she was wearing.

Cynthia felt she looked nice as well. She was wearing one of the new purchases they'd made in anticipation of the trip, and this was one of the dresses that Jim had insisted they buy as soon as she'd tried it on and came out of the change room. It was a mini dress like nothing Cynthia had ever owned before. The whole dress was made up of thousands of tiny silver sequins that glittered like jewels, the little beads sewn onto some form of stretchy fabric that hugged Cynthia's lush curvy form. Cynthia had never worn a mini this short before, not even when she was a teenager, with the hem of this dress ending scandalously high on her thighs. With her full thighs, Cynthia had been worried that it was far too short for her, but Jim ensured her that men loved women with thighs as lush and full as hers, and with the way he was drooling as he'd looked at the teasing height of that hem when she'd come out of the change room, she had to believe him.

The dress had a deeply-scooped neckline that showed her décolletage off spectacularly. The dress was so tight-fitting that Cynthia had chosen to go without a bra. Even without a bra, her generous breasts filled the shiny sequined bodice so full that they were pushed together and up to create a deep dark line of cleavage that was provocatively inviting. The shiny dress emphasized every delicious curve and enticing valley of Cynthia's pronounced hourglass figure. It followed the natural contours of her slender waist before flowing out over her wide womanly hips and sitting saucily over her big curvy bum.

Her legs were bare as well, her full plump thighs dazzlingly on display in the short dress. With the strappy silver high heels she was wearing, the towering heels made her legs look fantastic. Her full meaty calves and those lushly plump thighs seemed accentuated by her cute dimpled knees and slender ankles. All in all, the outfit looked stunning on her, and when she looked in the mirror, she knew the glittering silver dress was sexier than anything she'd ever owned, and she loved it.

"Are you guys up for joining us at the dance club after dinner?" June asked when they were finishing their meal.

"That sounds like fun--" Cynthia started.

"I'm not sure if we'll be able to," Jim interrupted as he glanced at his watch.

"What? What's that, honey?"

"It's just that I called the front desk earlier today to arrange something, as I mentioned. The gentleman I spoke to said...ah...I think this may be our guest now," Jim said as his eyes flicked to the other side of the room.

Cynthia and the others turned in that direction, Cynthia's eyes opening wide as she saw the black man walking towards their table. He looks more like a mountain than a man, she thought to herself. He was easily about 6'-7" tall, with a profoundly muscular body to match. Dressed in a white shirt and black dress pants, the stylish outfit did nothing to hide his impressive physique. The way his clothes fit over his barrel chest, broad shoulders and powerful arms made Cynthia think of one of those superheroes who would change into that character, shredding their clothes as their body grew. This guy looked just like that, and she could picture his huge tree-trunk-like thighs leaving his pants in tatters as well if he chose to flex.

She glanced up, taking in his shaven head and full features, his eyes dark and piercing, his wide mouth and full lips made for giving a woman pleasure, she thought as she looked at him. He looked powerful and menacing, but his dark eyes had a gentler caring quality to them as his gaze met hers, as if he could see right into her soul. She felt her pussy starting to weep into her tiny panties within seconds as their eyes locked.

"You are Mister Jim, I take it?" the man said as he stopped next to their table, his crotch mere inches from Cynthia's face. His voice matched his body, powerful and seductive.

"Yes," Jim said. "And you must be Dontae?"

Cynthia's ears had perked up at the name 'Dontae', the name of the man June had mentioned suggestively the first night they'd arrived. As Cynthia looked over the magnificent specimen up and down, she couldn't help but gasp as she took in the pronounced bulge of his groin, the material protruding out substantially beneath his black pants.

"Yes, and you must be Miss Cynthia," the giant replied as he reached down, took Cynthia's hand in his and tenderly kissed it as he leaned forwards.

"Y...yes," Cynthia gushed out, surprised and excited by the big man's gentle kiss on her hand.

"You are as beautiful as I've heard," Dontae said as he blatantly looked her up and down, his eyes feasting on her sumptuous chest.

"You've...you've heard?" Cynthia asked, her eyebrows arching up.

"Yes, it doesn't take long for word to get around amongst the staff about a woman as beautiful as you, or Miss June here," he responded diplomatically as he nodded in June's direction as well.

"Dontae, you are quite the charmer, aren't you? You always make a woman feel special," June said with a smile as her eyes darted down to his bulging crotch.

"It's easy when surrounded by so much beauty as the two of you, and you know me, Miss June, I do aim to please." As he was speaking, Dontae took Cynthia's hand that he was still holding and brought it to the inside of his upper thigh on one leg, giving it a little squeeze as her hand settled over his cock, letting her know she could do as she wished.

"Well, you never had any problem 'aiming to please', as far as I'm concerned," June said, all but licking her lips as her eyes roamed blatantly over Dontae's impressive physique. "Your aim has always been right on target, if I remember correctly, and I'm sure I do."

Beneath her fingers, Cynthia could feel the warm tube of flesh that was extending down Dontae's pant leg. With her brain firing with arousal, she let her fingers explore downwards, her fingers curled around the salami-like cock beneath the soft material. Her eyes opened wider as her hand kept going, further and further, until she felt the warmth of the broad flared head beneath her fingers. She looked down and gasped, her hand more than halfway down his thigh!

"I'm always happy to be of service whenever you come to visit, Miss June. It's always a pleasure."

"More mine than yours, I'm sure," June said as she continued to watch Cynthia's hand sliding slowly up and down the inside of Dontae's thigh, her new friend's eyes as big as saucers. June couldn't keep the smile off her face as she spoke, "Are you free sometime tomorrow, Dontae? I definitely want us to spend some time together at least once this week. That might be all I can take."

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,739 Followers
12