Cyn's Resort Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a pause as June and Robert shared a smile with Dontae. "You'll have to check with the booking department, Miss June. They take care of my appointments but I'm sure they'll be able to fit you in somewhere."

"Just like I know exactly where I want to fit YOU in," June said saucily, which made them all chuckle.

As this playful talk was going on, Cynthia could feel the immense prick stiffening beneath her stroking fingers, watching in astonishment as the swelling head was making its way further toward the big man's knee.

"So...uh, how does this work, exactly?" Jim asked.

"I understand you booked me for the full night. Is that right, Mr. Jim?"

Cynthia looked up at her husband, her face flushed with arousal. As if hypnotized, her hand was still sliding slowly up and down along the inside of Dontae's pant-leg, as if never wanting to let go of the big black man's huge cock.

"Yes, the whole night." Jim turned his attention directly to Cynthia, who was looking at him questioningly. "I figured you'd want the whole night, sweetheart. Robert was telling my how June enjoyed spending time with Dontae, and I didn't want you to feel shortchanged by just booking him for an hour or two."

"Trust me, Cyn," June said, a husky purr to her voice. "You won't regret a minute of it. I love every minute I get to spend with Dontae, even if I couldn't walk straight for a week after my first time with him."

Cynthia gulped as she looked at her friend, seeing the sexual hunger in her eyes as the older woman's gaze continued to roam over Dontae's huge body.

"So," Dontae said as he looked at both Cynthia and Jim in turn, "I understand from the booking arrangements that you wish for me to take control of the evening, to do as I wish with her, is that correct?"

Jim flicked his eyes to Cynthia's, happy to see the quick nod of agreement that she gave him. "Yes, whatever you want to do with her is fine with us."

"That's good." Dontae turned slightly, his swollen crotch right in front of Cynthia's face. He looked down at her, ignoring the others. "Miss Cynthia, that cock you're feeling is going to be deep inside all three of your hot holes tonight, many times." He paused and shifted his hips slightly from side to side, his cock continuing to throb and press against the confining fabric of his pants. "But you seem a bit anxious, so I want you to take it out and use that pretty mouth of yours I've been hearing about and let your husband and friends see what a good cocksucker you are?"

Cynthia was shocked at what she was hearing, feeling her face flushing. But at the same time, she couldn't deny that Dontae was right: she wanted to see his cock in the worst way. Her salivary glands were already working overtime as she'd been feeling that magnificent monster, and now he wanted her--no, he was telling her--to suck it. She knew there was no way she could deny him, she wanted it that bad.

She reached for the waistband of his pants and undid his belt, then slowly drew down his zipper, the throbbing shaft of his cock making it difficult. With her heart racing and her breaths coming in ragged little gasps, she had the zipper all the way down and pulled the sides of his fly apart, revealing his shaven abdomen and the thick gnarled root of his immense member.

"Holy fuck, how big is that thing?!" she thought to herself as her breath caught in her throat. Anxious to see more, she reached into his pants, stuffing her hand right inside so she could grasp his cock, her fingers coming nowhere near to closing as they circled the semi-hard shaft. Making sure she had a good grip on it, she drew it out, watching his pant-leg as the bloated head made its way towards the opening. With a final tug, she pulled it out, the knob flying forward past her a face, a slimy strand of precum flicking off the tip and hitting her in the face.

"OH FUCK!" Cynthia gasped out loud as she felt the warm fluid slap across her lips, at the same time as her eyes feasted on the magnificent cock in front of her. It was stiffening rapidly once it had come free, the flared mushroom head turning purple as more of his pulsing blood flowed into it. She couldn't believe how big it was, and it just kept growing. She stared in awe as the bloated head became even more engorged, the flared crown puffing up menacingly like a King Cobra as the shaft stiffened and extended, until finally, it stopped, the thrusting erection standing up before her in all its glory, throbbing and pulsing with each beat of the big black man's heart.

"There you go, Miss Cynthia, it's all for you. That's what's going to be inside you, all night long...starting right now," Dontae said as he reached out and took Cynthia's head in his hands.

Cynthia was helpless to resist as he pulled her forwards. Her lips opened instinctively as her eyes locked on his thrusting erection, precum drooling salaciously from the wet red eye at the tip. She felt dizzy with excitement as his powerful hands gripped her head, his touch firm, but gentle at the same time. The pulse of shiny fluid started to distend lewdly downwards, attached to the tip of his cock by a glistening web. Cynthia knew she had to have it, had to taste the delicious morsel of cock-sap.

"Ohhnnn..." she groaned as she extended her tongue beneath the shiny dew drop and let it settle on her tongue. The feeling of that warm fluid set her taste buds tingling, a surge of desire for more coursing through her. She followed the glistening trail of goo to the tip, gathering the building pool of precum on her tongue. She slid the tip of her tongue right into the shiny eye, sucking gently at the same time, wanting more.

"That's it, that's the way," she heard Dontae say from above her. "You really want it, don't you? It sounds like all those things I've been hearing about you are true. Well, don't worry, your belly will be full before this night is over."

Dontae's provocative words spurred Cynthia on, and she pressed her lips against his flared glans in a loving kiss, feeling the intense heat of his hard cock flowing right through her lips and into her body. As he pulled her forward, she let her jaw drop open as far as she could, knowing that was her only chance to take a cock this big. And still, she was worried she wouldn't be able to do it. Her lips were stretched open further and further as they followed the flared contours of the enormous purple knob, and then he pulled harder, forcing her mouth over the thick rope-like ridge of his corona.

"Mmm," Cynthia heard herself purr in delight as her lips clamped down on the enormous cock, the huge head trapped within her mouth. She swirled her tongue over the pebbly glans as much as she could, but she could barely do it, her hot oral cavity crammed full of cock. She could feel more precum oozing from the tip. It felt like it was flowing continuously, sluicing across her tongue and right into her welcoming belly as she swallowed, savouring every drop.

"Oh yeah, your mouth is even hotter than I thought it would be," Dontae said as he started to pull her head further down on his surging rod.

Cynthia couldn't believe what was happening. Here she was, sitting at a restaurant table with people she barely knew, sucking a huge cock like some two-dollar whore, but loving every nasty second of it. She could feel her pussy creaming like crazy as the big black man fucked her face, her flowing spit starting to fly everywhere.

"Oh man, look at her go," she heard June say, a sound of envy in her voice. "She is good all right, and look how hungry she is for it."

Cynthia couldn't deny that, but she thought she might pass out as more of the huge cock was fed right into her face, the engorged knob pressing against the soft tissues at the opening of her throat. But she could tell by the way that Dontae was controlling her head that he knew this was as much as she could take, in this position anyway. Cynthia pictured herself kneeling on the bed as he stood at the side, being able to angle her head to align her throat with his thrusting cock, trying to take as much into her throat as she could. She hoped to be able to try that later, but for right now, she was in heaven, sucking on the biggest, most beautiful cock she had ever seen.

"That's the way, Miss Cynthia," Dontae said as he continued to fuck her face, his thick fingers entwined in her lustrous blonde hair, "just a little more and I'll give you a big mouthful of what you want."

This inspired Cynthia even more and she sucked harder, caving in her cheeks as she enveloped his cock in a hot buttery sheath, her head bobbing vigorously up and down on his thrusting shaft, her hands pressed flat against his broad hips.

"THAT'S IT...THAT'S IT...HERE YOU GO!" Dontae warned as he started to come.

Cynthia felt the initial blast rifle from the tip of his prick deep into her mouth, a thick rope of cum sluicing its way over her tonsils. It felt like a wave of semen shooting into her and she knew she had to swallow right away. With her mouth continuing to fill, she did, feeling the warm thick fluid slide luxuriously down her throat. As soon as that wonderful glob of semen slid like liquid gold into her belly, she felt a minigasm shoot through her, her body quivering as the delightful sensations rolled through her.

"Mmm..." she purred into his cock as she continued to suck, rope after rope of thick milky spunk pulsing into her mouth one after the other. She swallowed a second time, but by then her mouth was already starting to overflow. She could feel it running down her chin and dripping onto her cleavage, but still, she sucked, sucked with everything she had, her lips and tongue working to give this huge black man as much pleasure as she could.

"That's the way, get it all," Dontae said as she swallowed again and again, his huge cock continuing to throb and spit as he unloaded, flooding her mouth with what felt like a river of cum.

Cynthia couldn't believe a man was capable of producing so much semen, but she loved it, loved the taste of it, the texture of it, the glowing warmth she felt as it slid down her throat and into her belly. It was perfect and she felt like she could live on this man's cum alone. And from the amount he was shooting, she knew she'd never go hungry.

"Oh yeah, that's it...that's good," Dontae said as he continued to slowly rock his hips as his release dwindled, Cynthia's avidly sucking mouth drawing out the last tasty drops. He pulled his still-hard cock out of her mouth, the gnarly shaft glistening lewdly with a mixture of semen and her saliva, gobs of the stuff hanging off the bottom of his thrusting cock.

"Jesus, she's quite the cocksucker," Cynthia heard June say, and she looked over to see all three of them looking at her, their eyes open wide. She could feel a strand of cum sliding down her chin and she reached up, almost unconsciously, and gathered it up with her fingers and slid it into her mouth, her lips closing down as she savored the warm goodness.

"Oh fuck, that is so hot," June said as she scrambled out of her chair and knelt on the floor beside Cynthia. Before Cynthia could do a thing, June leaned forward and started licking Cynthia's face, her warm tongue feeling exquisite as it slid over Cynthia's soft skin. June sucked, kissed, and lapped at Cynthia's face, gathering as much of the overflowing cum off of her as she could. June leaned in further, her working mouth going down to the upper swells of Cynthia's breasts, her lips and tongue gathering in the gobs and strands of cum streaking those huge breasts. Cynthia felt June's hands slide up the front of her dress, then the older woman's hands were beneath her breasts, cupping and fondling them as her soft tongue slid right into Cynthia's cleavage, obviously eager to get more of Dontae's warm seed. As June's tongue delved deep between her soft breasts, Cynthia felt June's cupping hands squeeze gently, her thumbs now rolling over Cynthia's nipples right through the tight dress, making them even harder.

Cynthia was shocked when June brought her mouthful of semen to her mouth, pressing her lips against Cynthia's in a hot passionate kiss. Cynthia felt as if she was in a trancelike state, dizzy with desire and drunk on cum. She eagerly kissed June back, their tongues rolling against each other's as they passed the warm mass of spunk back and forth. Finally, they each swallowed, sharing the treasure between them.

"I'm sorry," June said guiltily as she scrambled back to her seat, her face flushed with arousal.

"That's...that's okay," Cynthia said, picking up her napkin and wiping her face to try and distract herself from the feelings of excitement she'd had when June had kissed her. She hadn't done anything with another female since she'd experimented with a friend in college, but that hot kiss had her mind spinning, and the look on June's face told Cynthia her new friend felt the same.

"That was very nice, Miss Cynthia," Dontae said as he stuffed his huge cock back into his pants and zipped up. He turned to Jim. "I'll leave you now to finish your dinner and I'll come to your room in an hour." He glanced down at Cynthia and reached over, blatantly cupping one large breast and squeezing it gently, the touch of his massive hand making Cynthia moan softly. "And have her dress in something black. I like that."

With those words, he turned and left, leaving the group at the table on their own, Cynthia and Jim stunned by what had just happened, while June and Robert each had sly knowing smiles on their faces.

"Well, I guess that was your introduction to Dontae," June said. "What do you think?"

Cynthia felt drunk on all the cum he'd just fed her. "He's...he's so big!"

A broad smile came over June's face. "Yes, he is, he's the biggest I've ever seen and, trust me, I've seen a lot of black cock. Just wait until you feel that huge cannon of his way up inside you. You'll never be the same again, but you will love every second of it."

Just then the waiter arrived at their table. "Would anyone like dessert or coffee?"

"I think she's already had her dessert," June said as she nodded towards Cynthia, who was subconsciously running her tongue around her lips, making sure she got every last morsel of Dontae's cum.

"Uh, just coffee for me, please," Cynthia said as she looked up at the waiter. "Uh, that's not decaf, right?"

The others smiled again, knowing Cynthia had a big night in store for her...

12