Cyn's Resort Ch. 09

Story Info
Dontae keeps busty Cyn full of black cock...all night long!
5k words
4.65
18.4k
28
1

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,738 Followers

CHAPTER NINE

Back in their room less than thirty minutes later, Cynthia stripped off the sexy silver dress and kicked off her shoes. Going to the dresser, she picked out one of the outfits Jim had convinced her to buy for the trip. As per Dontae's request, everything she chose was jet black. She started with a black satin bustier, the tight-fitting bodice ending just above her waist. The shiny satin bra cups held her voluminous breasts spectacularly, pushing them together and up until the masses of tit-flesh all but spilled over the curving tops of the bra cups. The slender ribbon-like straps that went over her shoulders were stretched taut as a drum, strained to the max by the heavy weight they were carrying.

She pulled on a pair of matching French-cut satin panties, the tiny panel at the front barely covering her shaven mound, the slender straps of the waistband riding wickedly high over her wide flared hips. She sat down on the edge of the bed and drew on a pair of black thigh-high stockings next. The whispery thin nylons had intricate lacy bands at the tops, the elasticized material hugging her full lush thighs sensually.

Cynthia completed the outfit with a pair of 5" high-heeled black patent leather pumps. The sexy shoes had pointy toes that looked deadly, and the shiny patent leather looked perfect with the glistening satin of the matching bustier and panty set.

Satisfied with her outfit, Cynthia hurried into the washroom to touch up her hair and makeup. She made sure to apply a nice fresh coat of bright red lipstick before giving herself one last look in the mirror.

"Oh my god, baby, you look incredible!" Jim blurted out when Cynthia stepped back into the room, a beaming smile on his face.

"Thank you. I'm so glad you convinced me to get this outfit. I just hope...I just hope..." Cynthia said, her words drifting off.

"Sweetheart, you look really nervous. Are you all right?"

"It's just...it's just that he's so big. I've never seen a cock that big, not even in any of those movies on the porn sites."

"Do you want me to cancel? I'm sure it would be all right if you don't want to go through with it."

Cynthia was adamantly shaking her head before Jim even finished speaking. "No, please don't do that. I am a bit nervous but I'd never forgive myself if I didn't try. If June can take it, I can take it."

Cynthia couldn't help but notice the smile that came over Jim's face. "I'm glad you said that. I can't wait to watch. And yes, he is enormous, isn't he? I just hope he doesn't tear you in two."

"Did he say you paid for the whole night?" Cynthia was sure that Jim could see the eager look on her face, hoping it was true.

"Yes, dear. You're basically his for the rest of the night."

Cynthia shivered at the thought of it, being the huge black man's plaything to do with as he wished.

A firm knock on the door put an end to any further conversation. Jim let Dontae in as Cynthia stood next to the bed in the sexy black lingerie, her heart beating like a schoolgirl on her first date. Without a word, Dontae walked right up to Cynthia and swept her up in his arms, pulling her in for a passionate kiss. Cynthia felt like she was going to swoon, her mind overwhelmed with excitement as the giant of a man pulled her close, enveloping her in his powerful masculine form. He finally pulled back from the kiss, leaving her gasping and trembling as he blatantly looked her up and down, his eyes lingering for a long time on her heaving chest and creamy thighs.

"Miss Cynthia, you look magnificent. It's time to get started," he said as he took her by the hand and led her towards the living room area of the suite.

Unsure of what was happening, but wanting to feel this huge black man inside her more than she'd wanted anything, Cynthia followed blindly, letting herself be dragged along, her high heels clicking erotically on the glistening marble floor.

Dontae stopped and opened the closet door, where Cynthia saw him press a button she'd never noticed. A sound made her turn and she looked up as that wooden frame they'd noticed on the ceiling opened up as the two sides dropped away. Dontae hit another button and a whirring sound started as a series of black canvas straps with metal attachments started to descend. Cynthia and Jim both watched as the device continued down until Dontae released the button, stopping it about waist height above the floor.

Cynthia gasped as she realized what the device was: a sex swing. She'd seen them in a number of the movies she'd watched online but had never seen one in person.

"I think you're going to like this, Miss Cynthia," Dontae said as he took her arm and led her over to the swing. He quickly manipulated the various straps and connections until he had it just the way he liked, and then he lifted Cynthia right up and placed her in it.

Cynthia could only watch, stunned and yet incredibly excited, as her body settled back into the swing, the broad straps supporting her perfectly. Dontae placed her feet in stirrup-like loops, her high heels fitting nicely into the black straps. He took her hands and placed them on the straps leading up to the ceiling on either side of her shoulders. Cynthia took a firm grasp, knowing she'd be squeezing those straps tightly once he started fucking her.

Satisfied that she was in the position he wanted, Cynthia watched as Dontae stripped off all his clothes and tossed them aside. The sight of his magnificent body took her breath away. He was like a black giant, his deep ebony skin glistening in the warm amber lights in the room. The muscles and flowing sinews beneath his smooth skin had her pussy creaming as he moved towards her, the long stallion-like cock between his legs already on the rise.

"Just suck this for a minute before I start fucking you," Dontae said as he stepped up beside her head and pulled her face towards him.

Cynthia was helpless to resist in her trussed-up position. It didn't matter, she had no intention of resisting one little bit. Aroused and eager, she willingly opened her lips wide as he plugged his stiffening member right into her mouth.

"That's it, suck that big black cock," Dontae said as he took her head in his two meaty hands and started pulling her face back and forth, using her mouth as a cocksleeve for his wanton pleasure.

Cynthia was slobbering all over his big dick as he sawed it in and out, the massive weapon getting longer and thicker by the second.

"That mouth is so good, I could just stay in there all night, but I know we both want more," Dontae said as he drew back, his raging prick popping out of Cynthia's avidly-sucking mouth. He moved between her legs, pulling on the straps until they drew her legs up higher and spread her wide open.

"You won't be needing these any longer," Dontae said as he reached between Cynthia's spread legs and grabbed hold of her panties. With both hands, he tore them right off her, the silky fabric coming away from her body in tatters.

"AAAHH!" Cynthia gasped out, shocked as he tossed the rendered pieces of satin aside and then moved right in on her.

"What a juicy looking peach you've got there," Dontae said as he drew his long thick middle finger up the full length of Cynthia's creamy slit.

"Unnggh..." Cynthia let out a deep groan as his fingertip rolled over her clit teasingly.

"Yes, nice and wet, just waiting for a black cock to fill it up." Dontae moved closer, reaching down to rub the broad blunt head of his prick salaciously all over Cynthia's gooey mound.

"Oh fuck, yessss," Cynthia said with a hiss as she felt the stiffness and power in his magnificent cock as he rubbed the hard thick stalk back and forth through her seeping groove, the protruding vein on the underside rubbing provocatively over her throbbing clit.

Cynthia could already feel herself shaking with excitement, her body flushed in anticipation as Dontae drew back slightly and nestled the big purple crown between her flushed labial gates. She felt him slowly flex forward, that enormous black cock starting to enter her.

"OH MY GOD!...OH MY GOD!..." Cynthia moaned loudly as she felt her insides being stretched and filled. It was a delicious combination of pain and pleasure that had her heart racing and her libido soaring. Dontae slowly, mercilessly, fed every hard throbbing inch into her as Cynthia gasped and gasped. Her eyes rolled back in her head as he went deeper and deeper, touching places inside her she never knew existed. She could feel the muscles on the insides of her thighs quivering like mad, every nerve ending in her body tingling at the incredible sensations his huge cock was causing to course through her. And still, Dontae kept pressing forward, inch after rock-hard inch of his monstrous cock filling her tightly-stretched cunt. Cynthia was breathing like a runner at the finish line as she finally felt his shaven groin press up against her flushed mound, his long thick cock buried to the hilt.

"That certainly is a tight one you've got there, Miss Cynthia," Dontae said as he slowly rolled his hips.

That slow maneuver had Cynthia climbing the walls already. Her hands were grasping the straps above her in a death grip, her pussy singing with delight at the exquisite sensation of being stretched and filled beyond anything she'd ever imagined.

"Oh fuck..." she groaned deep in her throat. "So big...so fucking big..."

Through glassy eyes, she saw Dontae smile down at her as he started to withdraw. Cynthia could feel the ridge of the huge mushroom-shaped knob rubbing teasingly over her clutching coital walls as he retreated, stopping with the just the massive head trapped inside her.

"Time to start fucking," Dontae said as he took a firm grip on Cynthia's broad hips before driving his midsection forward, sending his monstrous fuckstick all the way into her once more. His body slapped nastily against hers, the blunt head of his cock bumping up against the gates of her womb.

"OH FUCKKGGGGKHHCGGKK..." Cynthia growled incoherently as she came on the spot, the sensations just too intense. She could feel her body flexing and shaking like mad as wave after wave of pure rapture rolled over her again and again, this huge black man's incredible cock giving her more pleasure than she thought possible. Cynthia couldn't believe how powerful, and how quick, the sensations had overwhelmed her, her body quivering like a plucked guitar string as her climax continued.

"There's your first one," Dontae said as Cynthia had barely started to recover from the intense sensations. But he didn't give her a second longer as he drew back and then really started to fuck her, his thick cock plundering her steaming little box as he drove every inch into her time and time again.

With his hands gripping her hips, Cynthia felt him work the swing back and forth as he stood there with his feet set shoulder-width apart, letting the swing do the work as his raging prick sawed back and forth in her juicy pussy. Cynthia realized he was using her like he'd use his own hand, the hot tight sheath of her cunt like a gripping fist sliding back and forth on the steely monster between his legs.

But Cynthia didn't care, she loved it, loved every blissful second that this big powerful black man used her like a toy, his own personal sex toy, to do with as he wished. Cynthia realized she was nothing more than a willing receptacle to dump his cum into, and she loved it, she wanted it, wanted him to fill her up, to flood her with so much of his thick creamy seed that the stuff would be running out of her for a week.

As Cynthia thought about how much she loved being used by this man, Dontae was in full control, absolutely destroying her pussy as he fucked her with long driving strokes. Cynthia came a second time, and then a third, wailing like a wild thing as the luxurious sensations shot through her.

"I'm gonna come, where do you want it?" Dontae called out as he continued to lever his broad hips back and forth, the swinging moving rhythmically back and forth as he hammered her.

"All over me, I want to see you shoot it all over me," Cynthia gasped out between ragged breaths.

After just a few more thrusts, Dontae did just that. He pulled his raging prick out of Cynthia's gripping cunt and pointed it at her, his big meaty fist wrapped around the thick shaft in a warm loving corridor. Cynthia's eyes went to the glistening red eye at the tip, watching as it filled with milky fluid for a split second before a long thick rope of cum jettisoned forth. It streaked towards her like a lightning bolt, the glistening ribbon of semen shooting right up over her body and landing on her face.

"Aah!" Cynthia gasped out as the gooey strand of cum ran right up her face. She glanced down, the long strand of cum covering her from her midsection to her forehead. In all the movies she'd watched, she'd never seen a rope of cum that long and thick before. It was as big around as her finger, and was brilliant white, making Cynthia think that it was chock full of sperm.

But Dontae kept going, savagely stroking his huge cock as he pumped out a massive load all over her. Cynthia thought it looked like a fire hose going off, blasting her with a tidal wave of thick white cum. The stuff was landing on her everywhere, from her pussy to her face, wad after wad and rope after rope slashing across her. When Dontae finally finished she was covered with the stuff, her body glistening with pearly semen everywhere.

Cynthia couldn't help herself as she let go of the one of the straps she'd been clutching and ran her fingers through a puddle of cum on her breasts. She let the massive gob dangle from her fingers for a few seconds before bringing it to her mouth. She slid her fingers between her lips and closed down on them, savouring the luxurious taste of this gorgeous black man's cum as she sucked on her fingers and licked them clean.

"Mmm," Cynthia purred, her eyes closing in rapture as the warm thick cream slid like silk down her throat.

"I've got a lot more of that for you," Dontae said, and the next thing Cynthia knew, he was standing next to her face, his big hands in her hair. He pulled her cum-covered face towards him, plugging his dripping cockhead right into her mouth.

"Ngghh," Cynthia groaned as he slid it deep and then started working his prick back and forth, using her mouth to clean off the strands of semen that had fallen back onto the throbbing stalk. Cynthia couldn't believe that he was still hard as a rock, his cock absolutely filling her mouth, the head continuing to leak the final drops of his tasty seed onto her tongue.

"I want that ass of yours now," Dontae said as he pulled his thrusting boner out of Cynthia's sucking mouth. He quickly started turning her in the swing, effortlessly flipping Cynthia over and manipulating the straps until she was facing downwards, her knees somehow drawn up beneath her with the straps supporting her body.

Cynthia could feel her backside opening up as he adjusted the straps, making sure she was sitting just the way he wanted, her bum ready for his assault. Cynthia saw him reach over to his pants and pull a small tube out of his pocket. He popped the top off and she watched as she squeezed out some lube onto his fingers.

Beyond Dontae, Cynthia saw Jim sitting on the couch, the perfect vantage point to watch from with her in the swing. She saw that Jim's clothes were off, and his face was glistening with perspiration. She looked down to see his fingers were wrapped around his cock, his hand and stomach a mess of milky white jizz. She realized he must have just finished coming when Dontae had sprayed her with that massive load. A 'splat' sound turned Cynthia's attention away from Jim, and she looked down, a big gob of cum had dropped off her tits and landed on the shiny marble floor beneath her. She glanced down the front of her body, seeing more of the thick creamy gobs he'd shot onto her starting to dangle off her as she hovered above the floor.

"What a beautiful bum you have, Miss Cynthia."

Dontae's words made Cynthia glance back over her shoulder as the big man moved in on her, his body between her spread legs. She couldn't see from the position he had her in, but she felt his fingers as he rubbed the greasy lube over her puckered hole. She was already gasping and shaking from both fear and excitement as she felt his slippery finger circle the tight little aperture, and then he started to work it inside. Cynthia knew she had to relax back there or this was going to be brutal for her, so she took a deep breath and concentrated on relaxing her sphincter. She felt his finger slide smoothly in, the sensitive nerve endings inside her bum tingling already.

"Oh yeah, that's it, Miss Cynthia, let me in," Dontae said as he slowly sawed his finger back and forth a few times before adding a second finger.

"Mmm..." Cynthia purred again, realizing that the position he had her in in the sling was perfect for what was about to happen. Her knees were drawn up beneath her, her back was arched enticingly, her legs were well apart, and she knew her big curvy bum was being served up to him do with as he pleased. She wriggled her bum against his fingers, letting him know she wanted more.

"Yes...perfect," Dontae said under his breath as he slid his fingers out of her clutching rosehole.

Cynthia felt him move closer, and then she felt him press the big crown of his erection against her little hole. She could feel the heat of him against her tender skin as he rubbed it in teasing circle all over the tight opening, adding just a little bit of pressure. Cynthia concentrated again on relaxing, and she knew Dontae could feel her doing it as he pressed harder, knowing she wanted it. Cynthia's eyes opened wide as she felt her hole stretching and stretching, fearing she was about to be torn in two.

"OH FUCK...OH FUCK..." she gasped out loud, her body cringing as the massive cockhead stretched her tight muscle to the tearing point. And then, mercifully, the huge mushroom-shaped knob slipped fully inside, her constricting ring clamping down on the throbbing shaft.

"Oh yeah, that's a hot little ass you've got there, Miss Cynthia. Let's go deeper, shall we?" Dontae said as he gripped her hips.

Cynthia could feel him start to flex his hips forward, sliding inch after inch into her gripping chute.

"OH GOD...OH GOD..." Cynthia groaned as he stretched and filled her beyond belief, her body thrumming at the intense sensations as he went deeper and deeper, until finally, she felt his shaven groin press up against her curvy bum cheeks, his huge hard cock hitting trigger points way up inside her she never knew she had.

"OH FFFFFUUGGGHHHGKKGG..." Cynthia groaned like an animal as she came, her body shaking and spasming as the euphoric sensations shot through her from head to toe. She could feel herself drooling as she gasped and trembled, totally overcome with blissful pleasure.

"That's it, that's the way, Miss Cynthia," she heard Dontae say as he ground his midsection against hers, stirring her insides as she rode out her climax.

When the tingling sensations finally started to ebb away, Cynthia felt him set himself, his feet spread well apart before he started pushing her back and forth, letting the swing do the work. His huge cock remained lodged in her gripping rectum, feeling to Cynthia like an immense log shoved up her as he swung her back and forth.

"Oh fuck...yessss..." Cynthia hissed, thinking how incredible it felt to have that enormous cock, that hard beautiful black cock, stuffed so far up her she could almost taste it. Less than a minute later, she came again, groaning and thrashing against the straps like a wildcat as Dontae took her over the edge again.

He brutally fucked her in the ass for fifteen minutes straight. Cynthia lost track of how many times she came. Her body was on fire, every nerve ending singing with pleasure as she climaxed time and time again. And then Dontae came inside her.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,738 Followers
12