Cyn's Resort Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH FUCK...HERE YOU GO!" he bellowed, his low powerful voice shaking the walls as he buried his cock full-length into her, his stallion-like cock going off as he blew a massive load high up into her steaming guts.

Cynthia could feel his cum jet out inside her, filling her with everything he had as he totally unloaded, flooding her bowels with his sperm. Cynthia couldn't help it as she came again, just as much from the lurid image of what was happening to her as from the physical pleasure she was feeling. Dontae shot so much into her that Cynthia could already feel it being forced backward as he filled her up, his milky white cum squelching out of her tightly stretched hole. She glanced down to the floor beneath their joined bodies. She wasn't surprised to see the smooth marble floor gleaming in that spot. She knew she'd already sprayed the floor with her juices many times since he'd first started fucking her in the ass. Now, she watched gobs and strands of his cum joining her warm cunt-honey in a lurid puddle on the floor, evidence of their blissful union.

"Mister Jim, you've got some work to do," Dontae said as he drew back, his immense cock coming out of Cynthia's gripping chute in a slippery rush.

Cynthia glanced down as what felt like a river of cum spewed out of her, falling onto the floor with an obscene splat. Jim must have been eagerly waiting, because within seconds Cynthia saw him on his knees behind her, and then she felt his warm mouth on her bum.

"Aaahh...yes..." she whispered softly as Jim's talented tongue slid way up inside her stretched bumhole. She smiled to herself as she heard a lurid slurping sound, knowing Jim was happily sucking as much of Dontae's cum out of her ass as he could. He kept at her for a long time, licking and sucking at her seeping hole, his tongue and lips everywhere as he licked up Dontae's tasty seed. Cynthia loved every second of it and she had never felt closer to Jim in her life.

Jim's tongue felt wonderful as he slaved away at her tight little hole but seeing what he was doing excited her even more. Without saying a word, she reached down beneath her and put her hand on the back of his neck, pulling his face against her drooling cunt.

Cynthia could tell Jim knew exactly what she wanted, his tongue sliding deep into her gooey trench as his talented fingers went to work on her throbbing clit. Less than a minute later, Cynthia climaxed again, spraying another load of her warm nectar all over Jim's face. Jim tenderly licked at her pulsing flesh as she rode out her climax, and then Cynthia was surprised to see him drop right down on all fours, his face to the floor as he drew his tongue along the shiny marble. A loud slurping noise filled the room as Jim sucked up the sperm and cunt-juices from the floor. Cynthia watched as he did it, totally spellbound, yet totally in awe of her loving husband, until all that was left on the floor was the shiny residue of his drying saliva.

"Come, Miss Cynthia, we're just getting started," Dontae said.

Cynthia felt him start to manipulate the straps of the swing once more as he freed her, picking her up like a doll as he carried her over to the bed effortlessly.

"Get those legs apart, I'm not anywhere close to being done fucking you yet," Dontae said as he crawled onto the bed.

Looking up at the monstrous giant looming over her, Cynthia obediently complied, her high-heeled pumps dragging sensually across the sheets as she drew her knees up and let them roll apart, inviting the gorgeous black giant to take her.

*

For the rest of the night, Dontae did exactly that. He fucked all three of Cynthia's hot willing holes in ways she'd never dreamed of. At some point, he took her bustier off and used some baby oil from the bathroom to fuck her tits, blowing another massive load all over face when he came. He fucked her pussy from behind, his huge prick shuttling in and out of her gripping pussy relentlessly.

Dontae had her upside down on her shoulders on the bed as he hunched over her upturned pussy, pile-driving her into the bed until she came, the bed groaning in protest a powerfully thrust his enormous cock down into her. Cynthia rode him, her lush curvy body throttling and bouncing on his rigid stalk like a bucking bronco as he thrust up into her.

He came right down her throat one time, Cynthia loving her tonsils being splashed with a load the size of Niagara Falls. Dontae would take a break periodically, gulping bottles of water from the fridge as he called on Jim to do his clean-up work.

Jim was eager to do his duty each and every time, enthusiastically licking the big man's cum off Cynthia's body or out of any of her oozing holes.

As soon as Jim was done, Dontae was right back on top of her, kissing her deeply, his hot mouth tasting like heaven to Cynthia. She instinctively reached down between them, her hand finding his immense cock, her talented fingers quickly bringing him to full erection as he groped her big breasts at the same time. Wanting more, Cynthia pulled him on top of her, opening her legs wide as she placed the seeping tip of his cock between her slippery petals of flesh.

*

The dawn was just rising, with soft light drifting in around the curtains, as Cynthia, her body numb, looked up to see Dontae starting to put on is clothes. Glancing past the big man, she saw Jim asleep in the chair, a look of pure contentment on his sleeping face.

Dontae was pulling on his pants as Cynthia turned back and raised herself off the pillow, propping herself up on her elbow. He saw the movement from the bed and looked in Cynthia's direction.

"Do you...do you think..." Cynthia whispered, just loud enough for Dontae to hear, "do you think maybe just one more time?"

Cynthia slowly drew back the sheet, exposing her massive breasts, the nipples like ripe berries. With her eyes locked on Dontae's, Cynthia lifted one breast and lowered her mouth, locking her lips around the tip and sucking lewdly, finally letting it pop out of her mouth noisily as she drew back, her nipple as stiff as a bullet.

Dontae had stopped getting dressed once she had started her little display, his pants halfway up. Cynthia was happy to see her enticing little performance had worked, the big black man's enormous cock on the rise. Cynthia felt her mouth salivating just looking at it as the monster awakened and started to stiffen and lengthen right before her eyes.

Dontae quickly kicked off his pants and rejoined her in the bed as Cynthia fully drew back the sheets, her legs coming up and apart once more.

*

The 'one more' Cynthia had asked for was way in the rear-view mirror by the time her night with Dontae finally ended. After he'd come in her twice more, Dontae called the front desk and told them he was going to be delayed with his duties that day and to cancel any appointments he currently had.

Jim ordered room service for all of them and Dontae and Cynthia took a break to refuel before the two of them showered together before getting back into bed. It was finally past noon when Dontae pulled Cynthia's mouth off his thrusting prick as she sat back against the headboard, her body lying between his spread legs, her lips and tongue just taking one last load out of him with a long leisurely blow job. With gobs of cum having seeped out of her mouth and dangling off her chin, Cynthia collapsed onto the sheets and lay there, totally fucked out, her eyes closed and the corners of her mouth turned up in a tranquil smile.

This time, Dontae was successful in getting dressed, bidding a farewell to Jim as he made his way out the door.

Jim glanced down at his wife, strings of white all over her face, gobs of cum matting her hair, but with a perfect serene smile on her face. He'd never seen her look so peacefully content, and satisfied, in her whole life. He drew the sheet over her, tenderly kissing her cheek.

"I love you, dear, with all my heart," Cynthia heard her husband whisper before she blissfully fell asleep.

12