Cynthia Seduces a Student

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeming unsure of himself, he handed her his notebook. "These are my notes."

Not even looking at the notes, she muttered "Yes, yes...these seem to be correct..." She saw that as she pretended to read, his eyes strayed to looking down her dress. Yes, she thought, take a look down the dress...it won't be on long.

Handing the notebook back to Steve, she said "Maybe it's the math - we'll work on that, okay?" Before he could respond, she put her hand on his thigh in a reassuring manner - his inner thigh.

The look he gave her after the shock wore off was comprised of intense desire, lust, confusement, and uncertainty. She responded to the look by slinking off the couch, but as her hand slinked with her body, she made sure it brushed his raging erection.

"Mrs. Patterson?" Steve said, suddenly.

"Yes?" She replied, before she suddenly felt his both of his hands groping her breasts from outside the dress.

Stammering, he said "I...um...I'm sorry..." His look was as before, but now with shame.

With a reassuring-yet-devious smile, Cynthia said "It's okay. I was hoping you would do something like that. Steve?"

"Really?" He croaked.

"I need to show you something. Would you follow me?" Without waiting for a response, she grabbed his hand and led him to her bedroom. Pointing at her bed, she instructed him to lay down.

As he laid down, she seductively asked him "Would you like to see me without my dress?" His mouth was likely dry with desire because he simply nodded. "Okay, but you have to take off your shoes and shirt, first."

Steve took off his shoes, socks, and shirt with shaky hands - but left his jeans on. His frame was slender, as she expected...but he had a sexy amount of muscle on him. His abs were not a six-pack, but they were flat, and strong. Either he shaved his chest hair, or his chest hair had not begun to grow, yet. Either way, she liked what she saw.

"My turn - I promised" was all she said before entering a seductive sway in which she rolled one strap of her dress off...and then the other. She let the dress fall flat underneath of her, and stepped over it to give Steve a full view of her in only her heels and sheer panties.

She noted that his eyes first moved to fixate on her pink nipples astride pink areolas. Shortly thereafter, his eyes trailed down to her sheer thong. From looking in the mirror earlier, she knew that he could see where her pelvis stopped and her labia started.

"Have you ever been with a woman before, Steve?" She asked, feeling powerful.

"Um, yeah, a couple of girls..." came his unsure reply.

"No, I meant a real woman...one who knows what she wants?" She added.

"No..." came another croaking, unsure reply.

"Can I show you what I want, Steve?"

With a hiss that sounded like a valve opening to release pressure, his reply came: "Yes, please..."

With a slow, seductive walk, Cynthia bee-lined towards Steve. She could feel her breasts bouncing with each stride. Steve noticed too, if the angle of his stare was any indication.

"Mmmmm, Steve... lay back..." As she stood bent over next to him, she placed a hand each on his stomach and pelvis. One of his hands darted out and grabbed a hanging breast.

"Do you like my tits, Steve?" She asked with a sultry tone.

"Uh-huh" was his response, as his hand shifted from pawing to cupping.

"Why don't you try sucking it, Steve?" She leaned forward, and he eagerly began sucking her nipple. One of her free hands slid underneath his pants and found his rock hard cock. It was slimy with precum. When she squeezed his dick, he groaned and bit her nipple. When it grew erect in response, she moaned "Oh, Steve...you're turning me on..."

She let him fondle her breast this way for some time as she began pumping his dick. She liked both the feeling of his saliva accruing on her areola and the precum making her hand sticky.

Steve began to grow bolder. He began to buck up his hips to match her hand's pumps, and reached his own hand behind her to grope her ass. When he did that, she told him "No, not yet..."

Popping her tit out of his mouth, he stammered "I'm sorry I -"

"It's okay - I want you to play with my ass. Just not yet." She stood up, looking down at him.

"Here, let's get these off" Cynthia said, as she crouched down and pulled off his jeans. She then pulled off his boxers, too, revealing a large, thick, erect, cock.

"My!" Cynthia gasped, playfully. "You have a nice, thick cock. I want it Steve, I want it in my wet pussy," she said.

Steve said nothing, he probably expected her to take off her panties and start fucking him. Instead, she crawled onto the bed, and grabbed his cock in one hand before darting her tongue back and forth on its tip.

"Oooooh..." Steve moaned, as his back arched. Darting her tongue back and forth, she could see Steve in the throes of his pleasure. She watched amusingly as the rapid flicking of her tongue forced Steve's back to arch further and his head to roll back. Cynthia did this for some time before she started cupping his balls with her other hand. She knew he wouldn't last long, but she still decided to plunge her mouth over his 7" length. As she did so, she embraced the taste of his sweet precum.

"Fuuuuuckkkkk..." he moaned again, before placing his hands in her hair. She liked watching the curl of his toes as her head bobbed up and down. Occasionally, she would bob too far up and a wet suction sound would erupt. When that happened, she would grab his cock in a tight grip and pump up and down. His precum combined with her saliva made her hand glide easily.

At one such point, with her hand holding his cock in a death-grip, he groaned "I'm gonna cum...!"

She urgently plunged her mouth over his thick girth, and suctioned her mouth tight. In anticipation of him spurting his cum into her mouth, she began bobbing her head up and down, furiously. When his pleasure took him, his head arched back and she felt a spurt of his juice hit the roof of her mouth. She cupped his balls with one hand and stroked his length with other. During his orgasm, she felt his cock pulsating in her mouth. She eagerly swallowed each fresh, salty-sweet spurt of cum that accompanied each pulsation.

When he was done and recovering from his pleasure, she crawled up his body. Without a word, she leaned in and kissed him. He met her kiss with a passionate urgency. That he didn't balk at kissing her just after she had swallowed his juices turned her on.

"Steve," she said in between kisses, "when you're ready, I want to feel your thick cock in my wet pussy."

"Okay" he said breathily, before again kissing her.

"But while you recover, I want you to eat my wet pussy. Think you can do that?" Without waiting for an answer, Cynthia hopped onto the bed on her back.

Men Steve's age often needed a bit of guidance to help please a woman, so Cynthia took the initiative: she slid a hand under her sheer thong and began rubbing her clit in a circle with four fingers. Steve got up on his elbows to watch the show momentarily.

"Oooh, Steve...lick me..." Steve stood up and grabbed the strap of her thong to pull it off, and she raised her hips and legs to accommodate. The sight of him sliding her thong off sent shivers through her. After he had managed to slip it over her legs and heels, he threw the thong carelessly aside and immediately darted his tongue into her. She noted the strength in his hands as they grabbed her thighs for grip.

His tonguing was slow and gentle, just like she thought it would be. "Ooooooh, Steve...just like that..." Because his tongue was busy lapping her from the inside, she moved a hand to her clitoris and again began rubbing it in a circular motion.

By now, she was sopping wet. Her moans were growing louder. In her own home, she moaned as loud as she wanted...and just now, she wanted to moan very loudly.

"Steve...put your finger inside of me..." Watching him maneuver between her legs, she saw Steve's middle finger easily slide inside of her. She hissed a moan of pleasure as he did so. In response to Steve sliding his finger in and out of her, she began to gyrate her hips. Her free hand found one of her nipples and pinched it in ecstasy.

Steve's finger felt amazing, but not as good as his cock would. "Steve, put your middle two fingers in me...yessss...just like that..." She didn't see Steve slide his two fingers in, but she felt it. After all, it was a much different sensation than only his one finger.

With Steve's middle two fingers now inside her, she could feel the tips of his fingers brushing the roof of her vagina with each slide. In no time at all, a shuddering orgasm took her. She locked her legs around Steve's hand and violently clamped down, turning her body as she did so. Cynthia thought she screamed in pleasure, but she couldn't tell.

"I could feel you - " Steve said, before she cutting him off smiling "What? My pussy convulsing? Yes, baby, you did that to me..." It was time. Cynthia reached for a condom from the nightstand, and; showing it to him, asked "Are you ready to put this on?"

Steve nodded, so she motioned for him to stand near the foot of the bed as she slipped the condom over his thick girth, smiling up at him as she did so. With his sizeable cock covered, she laid down on the bed in front of him. Pawing at his cock as she got comfortable, he began to push his weight forward. She grabbed his cock and guided its tip towards the lips of her pussy, feeling the rubbery warmth just threatening to slide inside. Like a gentleman, Steve pumped his hips forward slowly as she felt first her outer lips and then inner lips part to embrace him.

In truth, Steve slid in easily. Even so, she savored the feeling of his thick cock filling her inch by inch. By now, he had placed his strong hands around her thighs for grip as her legs rested against him at a 90 degree angle. The sight of her heels dangling above his shoulders was scintillating. Women like heels, too.

With Steve looking down at her as he filled her, she had no choice but move her hand to her clitoris and begin vigorously rubbing herself.

At first his thrusts were gentle, but they slowly became stronger and more frequent. She could feel his girth filling her, but she wanted more. "Harder...unnngh...faster...oh god Steve..." His thrusts grew faster and faster - she could feel him deep inside her now, his wide girth stretching her out. The fleshy slapping sounds of each thrust were music to her ears; the jiggle of her breasts in response to his power electric.

She urged Steve forward with a motion, and he lustily responded by placing his weight on her. With Steve's full weight resting on, he began long, deep, powerful thrusts into her. So deep. So passionate. With Steve on top of her now in missionary, she moaned loudly into his ear.

With his head next to her neck, she could feel his hot, labored breaths upon her neck. "Ooohh", she moaned, as she wrapped her legs tightly around him. With her hands, she reached down and grabbed each of his ass cheeks. Hands now firmly on his ass, she encouraged him to thrust harder and deeper by gently pulling his ass cheeks towards her.

She wanted to feel him even deeper within her. To Steve's credit, he was trying. His back arched with each powerful thrust, and he had placed his hands under her own ass to pull her into each thrust. Her moaning grew more urgent, and she knew a puddle of her juices was beginning to form on the bed under them.

Cynthia felt the need take control. So, with a deft motion, she signaled to Steve her intent and rolled so that she was now on top of him in cowgirl fashion. Without hesitation, his hands moved to her hips as she began bucking into him. She wasted no time - as turned on as she was, her own thrusts were strong and powerful. While she thrusted, she drank in the sight of Steve laying under her - his slender frame sporting subtle muscles; his chiseled cheekbones.

She suddenly felt yet another urge: to feel his strong hands caressing her breasts. Thus, she grabbed his hands and placed them accordingly. He immediately began kneading them, firmly-yet-gently. Occasionally, he would pinch a nipple and it would respond by stiffening. When she looked down, she could see that a white film of her own cum was beginning to accrue at the base of his cock.

With Steve's girth deep inside of her, his hands fondling her breasts, and her rubbing her own clitoris, she felt an orgasm building. With an agility that surprised even herself, Cynthia hopped forward to rest her weight on the top of his chest. She pushed her pussy out to his face and began swiping her clitoris back and forth, furiously. Steve graciously responded by placing his tongue in her and licking deeply.

During the orgasm, Steve never stopped with his tongue action, nor her with her hand. Afterwards, she knew that she had soaked Steve's chin - she could see it glistening in the dim light of the room. "Ooooh, GAWD that was good," she remarked, laughing

Steve said nothing, but he did smile back at her. Cynthia wasn't finished... Neither was Steve if the rock-hard erection pointing towards her was any indication.

She decided to finish Steve off with something she had seen in a threesome, once. She had watched the other woman with some fascination as she mounted the man reverse cowgirl and rode him. It was not a simple grinding motion; neither was it an up-and-down motion. It had been more of an elliptical motion. Each motion consisted of a curving, upwards rocking motion followed by a an almost-violent, curving, backwards motion. Each violent thrust backwards had resulted in the man arching his back in pleasure, even as his tongue explored the pussy Cynthia was sitting on him with.

Spinning around, she crawled on all fours towards Steve's raging cock. Cynthia hoped that he got a good view of her ass and pussy. She wondered if he could see glints of the wetness running down her leg in the dim light...

When she arrived, she turned around to give Steve a wicked smile. He had been looking straight at her ass, she saw. "You won't be needing this," she purred, as she pulled the condom off of his delicious girth. "I want to feel your warm cum deep in me, Steve. I want you to cum in me - don't pull out, okay?"

With a hungry look in his eyes, Steve nodded in acknowledgement. She rarely did anything this risky, but...she loved the feeling of a man's juices pumping in to her as he orgasmed. She couldn't be absolutely certain, obviously...but she was confident Steve was clean. She easily slid down on his throbbing length, feeling the soft skin of his dick stretching her out.

Leaning forward, Cynthia began immediately replicating the elliptical riding technique she had seen the other woman do before. Steve groaned "Ooooh fuck..." in pleasure, so it must have felt good for him. It felt wonderful to her - his now-bare dick sent jolts of pleasure through her. The soft flesh of his rock-hard cock felt stretching her out was bliss. Before long, Cynthia became lost in the passion of the moment...but she did become aware of Steve's hands on her ass, squeezing.

When Steve's breaths turned to labored groans, she knew his orgasm was almost upon him. She wanted to see his orgasm wash over him, so she quickly stood up and felt Steve's soaking-wet cock slide out of her as she did. Cynthia took advantage of this lapse in their lust to slide her heels off. She again admired Steve's body as she unfastened each heel and slid them off. Steve watched her hungrily as she did so, and she noted with some amusement that his glistening-wet cock - which had already cum once - was bulging with desire.

With her heels off, she again embraced his girth as she mounted him cowgirl position. To give him a clear view of his delicious cock moving in and out of her, she placed her now-bare feet near his hips and moved her knees outwards in a spread-eagle version of cowgirl.

He hungrily looked at her swollen, red, turned-on pussy as she braced herself and began sliding up and down. His hands reached to her breasts, and grabbed tightly. "Oh FUCK Steve...ooooooh..."

Cynthia was now bringing her weight down on Steve hard with each downward thrust. She could feel him deep in her at the end of each such movement, but; truthfully, she loved the feeling of her clit slapping down on him more.

When Steve gasped that he was going to cum, she began grinding her mound into Steve's pelvis with an erotic aggression. The sensation of her clit grinding against his warm pelvis almost brought her to orgasm once more before she felt Steve cum. When Steve came, his hands grabbed down tightly on to her breasts. Had she not been turned on, it may have been painful...but as turned on as she was, the pain only accentuated her pleasure.

As Steve grabbed down, his head arched back and his mouth opened slightly ajar. She felt his cock begin pulsing as it spurted waves of cum into her. "Uuuggggh" he moaned, as she continued grinding into him as if to milk him. When his pleasure subsided, she looked down to him and smiled.

"Fuck that was good", she said, exasperated. Catching his breath, Steve nodded in agreement.

"I need to take a shower", Cynthia stated. "You're welcome to join."

As she stood up, she felt Steve's throbbing cock fall out of her and land wetly on his pelvis. No sooner had his cock fallen out, so too did a stream of his cum. She loved that feeling. Even more, she enjoyed the slow trail of cum that always trailed down her legs long after a man came in her.

Padding towards the shower, Cynthia could hear Steve following her. "Look, we didn't study, but it doesn't mean we won't." She turned the knob of the bathtub and stepped into the warm shower it produced.

"Let's keep this between us. Until finals are done, you can come over and we can fuck...but only after you study. I'm not going to pass you simply because you gave me volcanic orgasms." She lathered some soap on her luffa and began to cleanse herself. First, she washed away Steve's cum from between her legs and then proceeded to wash away all of their sweat. When Steve stepped into the shower, she dribbled some soap on his chest and shoulders and began to luffa him as well.

"Okay" Steve responded. His dick was still hard, Cynthia saw. An energetic youth... He will probably be stiff all night, she reflected. Cynthia gave his still-throbbing cock a few soapy tugs...just to clean it.

"Tomorrow, we're going to wake up early and do the studying that we should have done tonight. I'm quite tired now, though...you wore me out." She spun around, facing away from him and let the water pouring from the shower head rinse the soap from her hair. As she did, she felt two hands reach up to cup her soapy breasts...and Steve's head by her collarbone as he laid a kiss on her neck.

"Ooohhhh..." she purred, as she pushed a soapy ass towards Steve's hard cock. She gyrated her hips in a circular motion to tease him. She was tired - she couldn't do another round tonight. Nonetheless, the tip of Steve's cock resting just under the folds of her outer lips threatening to slip inside felt erotic.

"Mmm, not tonight you stud." She said, stepping out from the shower. Disappointed, Steve also stepped out of the shower. She handed him a towel as she began to dry off. As Steve ruffled his hair with his newly-acquired towel, Cynthia admired his physique. His slender frame belied firm muscles, and he had a model-esque face. And his cock was thicker than its 7" length might otherwise suggest...

Now finished drying off, she padded barefoot to the armoire adjacent her bed. She wasn't in the habit of wearing lingerie - especially to bed - but she wanted to see Steve's hunger as he looked at her in risqué clothes. She wanted to feel sexy. There were a few options in the armoire, but she chose a sexy set of white baby doll lingerie. The top was transparent, proudly displaying her nipples underneath. The top terminated far above her knees, showing off a similarly-transparent bottom. Importantly, the bottom had a large slit cut in it to give easy-access to a lover - she wouldn't even need to take it off to feel Steve's girth again.