Cynthia Seduces a Student

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slipping the baby doll on, she let Steve's glance fall over her. His eyes darted with hunger to her breasts - the sheer fabric left almost nothing to the imagination. As he stood beside the bed, fresh from his shower, she could have sworn his erection grew.

After letting Steve admire her, she slipped under the bed sheets and beckoned Steve to join her. Steve's erection poked her as he pulled the sheets aside and slipped under the covers, naked. He finished twice and he still is ready for more..., she realized. She turned on her side in hopes that Steve would settle for spooning her.

Feeling a hand reach over and cup her breast, she smiled in satisfaction as she then realized that she would fall asleep as Steve spooned her. She gyrated her hips softly, feeling the bare skin of Steve's cock on her ass through the slit in her panties. He knows he has easy access now..., she reflected. Steve's cock was still at 100% - she hoped he let her get some rest before he couldn't help himself. Truthfully, she couldn't wait...but she needed some sleep first.

Cynthia drifted off to sleep quickly. It had been some time since she had had such mind-blowing, toe-curling, eyes-rolled-back sex...and she was exhausted from it. As she fell asleep, she knew it would only be a few hours before Steve woke her for another lustful session. She also girded herself knowing she would have to focus and tutor Steve after said session. Feeling Steve's cock pressed against her lips - almost threatening to enter her - Cynthia smiled and embraced the night's sleep.