All Comments on 'Cynthia's Affair Ch. 02'

by SteveLee1146

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It's not so

Also IT'S NOT TRUE AT ALL that "for almost all lesbians,having a man penetrate her is,at best,uninteresting,and most likely is repulsive"!I REALLY DON'T KNOW where all these FOOLISH THINGS came from?!On the contrary,THERE ARE PLENTY OF LESBIANS that have sexual relations(including,of course,penetration) with men and find these sexual contacts MORE THAN PLEASANT AND SATISFACTORY,not "uninteresting" and DEFINITELY NOT "REPULSIVE"!STOP WAISTING OUR TIME with all these ABERRATIONS!

And STOP THIS CRAZYNESS in which you say that "a completely heterosexual woman, if there is such a person,can be aroused only by a man"!No shit?!For your own information,ALMOST ALL THE WOMEN ON THIS EARTH ARE HETEROSEXUALS because IT'S IN THEIR NATURE TO BE LIKE THAT!And you dare to say "if there is such a person",you DICKHEAD?!Do you really take us for fools?!GET LOST,YOU FREAK!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The other commenter went off the rails. Blindfold someone and let a person make intimate contact and see if the sex of the matters. A guy could arouse another or a woman. Same for two females, what excites someone does not rely on that person’s orientation. While I am not bisexual, I lived with a closet homosexual. That is in my past and I live with it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous