Cynthia's African Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Verhaalen
Verhaalen
227 Followers

But to feel him against her, to feel what Jaali did in these heated moments of seductive foreplay, she decided that she just didn't care and wanted to live for the moment and to be taken lustfully until she was utterly spent.

Those thoughts, and Jaali's body against hers, felt so good.

She had time to delight in his body and to see how Jaali's dark brown length of flesh hung low and heavy, the sight of her naked body, she knew, having a visible effect upon him. He worked his shaft as he stood naked before her, the woman he had once thought of as the boss's wife, but now a woman that he ached to know of, and she so clearly wanted him.

Thia was heard to sigh deeply and he saw a determined look cross her slender face, a harder set of her lips, as she guided him to her bed and he fell back upon it. Her slender-fingered hands stroked his trembling black cock and then her moist lips and flickering tongue set about sucking and swirling around his length, before she drove his penis deep into her mouth, the rush of sensations brought on making him buck his hips off the bed.

"I...I didn't think you would do that for me!" he called out, his hands in her hair pulling her down onto him.

She almost gagged and had to pull off him to regain her breath.

"I'm full of surprises, just as I realise, now, that you are in wanting me so badly."

Thia stretched her jaw wide as Jaali filled her mouth once more. Her head began to bob, move up and down or she tugged on that length, forward and back, until that monstrously large domed tip brushed the back of her throat and she eased back as the head quickly nudged against her throat. In no time, they found a rhythm as her mouth, even her teeth, began to glide over him and soon covered that pole of dark flesh with her saliva. It glistened and Jaali looked on in wonder as the white woman took to him with surprising and consummate skill.

"You do it good!" he laughed in appreciation.

Cynthia gasped and sucked, her lips seen to glisten and her cheeks flushed as she revelled in the feel and taste of him in her eager mouth, how she worked it on him as her hands held his penis erect and trailed caresses over his nut sac and deeply veined shaft.

Jaali lay back and sighed with uncommon pleasure from what she did for him, on him, and with him. He trailed his fingers through her hair and would reach down, every so often, to fondle and grip those wonderful tits that didn't belong on a woman so slender as she was. They looked so out of place on a woman so slender, but the sight of them had aroused unrequited imaginings, until now.

"You goddess!" he called out s her warm mouth brought on rushes of raging pleasure. He clenched his muscles to restrain the urge to let go. How could he have missed what burned in the woman, for so long, or was it because he wanted to fuck Thia, and she was alone here, that had brought the change in her?

Thia heard his sharp intakes of breath and they urged her on, her head bobbing back and forth, her hands rubbing up and down his length, faster and faster. She pulled him out and lashed him from the tip to his sac with her tongue before plunging upon him once more.

The moments being shared seemed endless and unbounded by any convention. They were racing towards experiences hitherto unknown, to peaks of unhindered lust that their words and actions had inflamed.

With a husky grunt, Jaali pulled out from her mouth, his swollen length shining and dripping with her saliva. He was taken over by pure instinct, now, and became a lusty predator, pushing Thia down onto her back and pushing her legs apart before he knelt between them and gazed at her wonderfully pink folds, those vaginal lips parted and this white woman's cunt inviting him to enter and to claim her deeply.

Thia realized from the look of his eyes upon her hat she had to brace herself for his taking of her body, the invasion of it by that long penis and its bulbous tip. Jaali handled his hardened length with confidence, rubbing the head against her belly and inner thighs. Then he dragged the length of it up and down along the line of her slit and they locked eyes as he leaned in and Thia gripped his forearms.

"Just fuck me now, Jaali!" Her body ached with anticipation. Enough talk. Enough teasing. Enough of resisting the temptation to be taken by the man. "Bring it to me and do it now!"

Without another word, Jaali steadied his shaft and then drove it into her with one steady thrust, the bulbous tip slipping past her pussy's wet folds and he did not hold back, despite Thia's fearful cries at what was now happening to her.

Even as she coupled uninhibitedly with him, and her body was wracked by newly discovered pleasures aroused by how she was being taken by Jaali's gorged manhood, she thought the act ragingly primeval.

She, a big-breasted woman with her nipples large and hard, as if she were a fertility goddess, was being lustfully and energetically claimed by a man with a thick and long penis, the domed tip sliding over her pussy's walls and provoking rushes of sensations unlike any she had experienced before in a long and, she thought, now, active life which in her younger days could have been thought of as somewhat promiscuous.

Jeffrey had tamed the woman she had once been and now Jaali was reawakening her, coaxing that woman to abandon any remaining restraint she may have felt on succumbing to a man so different from her husband.

She couldn't keep from panting with effort and all-consuming pleasure. Somehow, she had to keep up with him and share in the act. She had to try and keep Jaali from sucking and tugging on her nipples as he slammed against her and delighted in what her muscles and moist heat bestowed on him.

"Don't suck my skin or you'll mark me...it will show! You know that you're having me...are with me as never before!" she yelped, desperately clinging to Jaali's neck as he took his pleasure and the two of them pursued the consummation of what would once have been thought of as an unlikely and only too impetuous union.

Her slender body felt so full of him; it felt so full of that pole of dark-skinned flesh that provoked rills of pleasure to distract her from the gnawing of her conscience. She was only too aware of how her thighs ached from every effort to wrap his body with them and to control the rhythm of his thrusts into her, the dip of his hips, and the searing sensations that his presence in her body aroused.

He would fail in impregnating her, although she did not doubt that a man so well-endowed, obscenely so, and even at his age, would have found her. But, his seed would fall on barren ground. Her time for such a happening was long past and she would not have to contemplate any measures to prevent it from happening. He could fill her with all that his longing for her, and the waiting, had aroused.

Jaali kept taking her to unbearable heights of pleasure and wracked her body with his tamping and thrusting movements, her state of arousal making it easier for his penis to slide in and out of her body, but its length and girth made it difficult for her to clamp and tug on it as she wanted.

His penis tip teased apart her pussy's lips still further as he dipped his hips and thrust into her deeply, confounding everything that had gone on before between them. His primal needs to copulate, and with her, reached a peak of prolonged pleasure and she responded in ways that now dismayed her for its ferocity.

What control he had and that she kept from saying, her hands clawing his back or gripping his buttocks as the sounds of their bodies slapping against each other reached them, the bed creaking demonically as the rain resumed to lash the lodge and renewed rolls of thunder boomed all around them.

"I could not stay at home but wanted to come back here and be with you. We make this our secret, beautiful Thia."

"I know! It's so crazy and unexpected...it's so wonderful! I know...I know!"

For a few sizzling seconds, Cynthia lost herself to the heat of the moment. Everything about this man was strong: his lips, his arms, his hands, his chest...his desire. She was overwhelmed and she was barely keeping up. She fired her tongue past his broad lips into his mouth and lashed it around with his, sharing the sweet taste of saliva and, she now realised, the alcohol he had consumed. Just like her, had he failed to blot out the ache of desire for someone who at other times was off-limits, quite out of the routine that was their private lives away from each other.

Jaali paused in his tamping rhythm and gazed down at her, wanting to inhale the fragrance of her skin, to feel the warmth of her breasts on his face as he bent to press his lips to her breastbone. Cynthia felt her heart skip a beat as she realized again just how big and daunting her lover truly was, his movements a declaration of the raw emotion and power that he now felt and had her feeling that his penis was surging into her with every thrust, every rock and sway, every dip of his hips and then the moment's hesitation, as he lingered before he withdrew and then thrust back in.

"You'll break me!" she cried out, her body wracked by the onrush of an orgasm as his tamping rhythm responded to her insistent calls to him to continue.

"I will make you want more and more, lovely Thia," he groaned through his efforts, her tugs on him bestowing the wildest of pleasures, the head of his staff nudging the very end of her love tunnel, as he thought of it. She was made to be fucked, with a body like hers, and he pursued his pleasure.

"I know that now!" she cried out again.

The husband of her former servant, so discreet in his dealings, had concealed the real man that lived under that ebony skin, what played out in that mind of his, under that greying scalp and expressed by sensuous lips and a penis that pistoned into her body, relentlessly.

"I hold it back for you," he kissed, resting on his elbows and leaning in to slick her parted lips with his darting tongue. "I do not want this to end, lovely and passionate woman...Thia the temptress."

"You came after me...not the other way around!" she cried out, gripping his slowly moving hips as she kissed his muscular chest. He played the role of lover wonderfully, was hung like a stallion, and had a body of toned ebony. Within it flared an unbridled passion and desire for her, a woman with a body that was the colour of porcelain against his dark and smooth skin.

He was so darned long and thick that she wondered how she would be taken, how he would fill the pussy of a white woman. But Jaali kept thrusting and easing, continued pushing more and more of his penis into her. Slowly, she started working him inch after inch into her pussy once more, moaning uncontrollably at his penetration, the intrusion of a monstrously endowed black man; a man who had hitherto been known to her outside of her bed and in a life that she alone controlled.

All of that was now gone.

Their crotches met, his coarse pubic hair grazed her belly, as Jaali filled her completely, and lingered inside her, his penis pulsing and aching from her wrenching claims upon it, and he basked in the wonderful feeling of her moist warmth around him, her softness and moisture.

He then resumed his taking of her in slow dips of his hips, withdrawing almost his full length before he dipped and shoved back in, each movement sharper and more intense as the tempo increased and they coupled with raging abandon, Thia's feet thrashing on the bed as she sought to buck her hips and keep him from dominating her.

She moaned through his kisses that sought to please and to silence her cries, to stifle her gasps and moans, as she felt tremors of pleasure wracking her body, their movements making her tits jerk, his mouth and then clamping hands reclaiming them. Jaali was putting all of his lustful energy into these plunging strokes, having her feel that he would lift her off the bed with each thrust.

"You'll break me," she called out and clung to him, put her arms around his neck, and breathed in his body odour that mingled with the smell of their coupling.

Jaali was a large man in every sense of the word, and she was experiencing him lustfully firsthand. Every fibre in each hardened muscle in his body was working, now, to well-tuned perfection as he continued to find her with thrust after long thrust of his penis and he made real his hot lust for her. She dug her long fingers into the skin of his back, clamped his driving hips as best as she could and, as the tempo became unrelenting and her energy faded she slung to his neck and simply held on. As the muscles in her crotch clenched and she felt every swollen inch of his cock as it slipped in and out of her.

"Come on, come onto me Thia," Jaali urged with a deep, raspy breath and knelt between her legs. She was lifted onto him, wrapping her legs around his waist and she was made to ride him, clinging to his neck and feeling wrecked by the sensation of being possessed, by being impaled on his penis and Jaali gripping her buttocks as she was made rise and fall on him, his breaths hot on her throat and as she was crushed against him.

She exulted in her depravity and her breaths quickened then strained as she gasped, "Jaali...aah! I can't...I can't hold on for much longer!"

"I know beauty...I know."

He loved the sight and touch of the woman, breathed in the warm scent on her throat, and felt her thin and sinewy arms embrace his neck as she clung to him. He was obsessed with claiming the English woman's large-breasted body to a tumultuous end.

Roughly, he pulled out of her and coaxed Thia to turn. He now slammed into her from behind, his crotch crashing against the firm flesh of her buttocks as he thrust into her once again. He dug his fingers into her slender hips and performed forward movements with impunity, swaying and stretching her pussy's walls over and over again, gripping her breasts and crushing them.

"I get these special feelings only with you, Thia...only with you!"

"Ah! Ah!" Cynthia gasped, as her head snapped back with each rough stroke of his cock until she felt Jaali's fingers twist themselves into the strands of her soft hair and pulled back her head. In pure ecstasy, she lifted her unseeing eyes to the darkened ceiling as he took her to unvisited places of rough pleasure.

The ripe flesh on Thia's bottom was glowing pink after not so long as it slapped against his crotch. He looked down, admiring the sight of his cock sliding into her compliant tenderness.

"Never before...never before like this" she gasped in response to all that he did and she felt. She listened to her snatched breathing and pounding heartbeat. Was she really supposed to be enjoying a wild rut with a local man and in the process betraying her husband of so many years? That thought, along with so many others, was ripped from her mind as she was moved, from position to position, upon the bed and at Jaali's whim as their torrid coupling continued.

"Let me do something, will you?" she almost scolded, on halting breaths, because of her efforts to exert some control over what was happening, once more.

With Jaali on his back, she again grabbed that monstrous length of glistening flesh, wet with her juices, and sank onto him with a pleasurable shudder. She had never known of it in quite this demonic way. Her hands pressed against his chest as she began to ride him furiously, her hair falling across her face constantly and she, distractedly, brushing it away.

"We do it...and we bring this to an end!" she exhorted, beginning a wrenching rhythm that had her feeling that she was climbing the walls of pleasure with the man.

"You will remember this and what you did with me, Thia!" he called out to her even as Thia bucked her hips and tugged on him, sinking onto his hips in her efforts to match the primitive claims of this dark stallion who wanted to regain control of her, his rough hands continuing to offer sliding and tugging caresses to her swaying breasts until she leaned forward to kiss him.

"Oh! Oh fuck! Jaali...oh Jaali!" she cried out sharply each time he bucked his hips upward beneath her. The use of a coarse word was not a part of her everyday vocabulary but his ways had provoked her to use it. The refined woman was losing it with the man. "I...I thought I was ready for this by now!"

"I will make it so."

Strong hands took hold of her at her waist and flipped her over, onto her back and he was above her and pulling on her legs until her ankles were draped over one shoulder, and he took her in this uncommon position, his hips slamming against her buttocks as he drilled into her deeply, banging his swollen length into her as fast as he could. Their bodies ached, their skins glistened with sweat brought on by the clammy warmth in the room and from their efforts. Hands and fingers clenched skins, or in her case, the bed covers as she was taken in new and feral ways.

She strained to hold on and marvelled that Jaali had not cum, had not satisfied his lust for her by ejaculating in a final act of possessing her and becoming an equal.

"Ah! Oh God! Jaali!" Cynthia moaned aloud.

He responded with unintelligible grunts and groans and a rough grind of his hips as his penis stretched and plumbed, his hips rocking and swaying as if in a dance. Her belly muscles tightened painfully and she sucked her lips in abject pleasure, and dismay, for what he sensed was soon to happen.

She could no longer look him in the eyes and she closed out the sight of him as he pushed her legs off his shoulders and basked in the sensations that he brought with his deep and tamping thrusts. She scratched at his arms and his body, tugged on his hips, and pressed her fingernails into the base of his spine, caressing his taut buttocks as she felt him clench them to keep at bay his climax.

Finally, she succumbed.

"I have to let go!" she shrieked and shuddered uncontrollably

"Do that woman...I want that too and make it with you. Enjoy the moment, Thia...it is so special to me...to us!"

"Yes, I know that now!"

Her black lover had taken her there and, once more, she climaxed and her juices flowed freely over his penis, the bulbous tip gliding over her pussy's walls with sensual ease. He had become a part of her and she could not truly feel how far into her body he had plumbed. She felt it in her belly and the accompanying sensations gripped her heart and throat, cramped her chest, and aroused an ache in her nipples, all of these sensations making it difficult to breathe.

Her climax coursed through her body like a river of warmth, accompanied by snaps of tingling pleasure and she succumbed to it all, allowing every one of these explicit sensations to take her away in a delirious mist of hitherto unknown sensations.

Hearing the lovely woman cry out was most satisfying but it flicked a switch in Jaali as well. The blood rushed to fill his swollen cock and every other muscle felt like they were about to be torn apart. With one last, stiff thrust, he threw his head back and groaned, the woman with her big tits, long legs, and clamping muscles had worked him to the end, emotionally and physically. He had wanted her, as never before, and to his surprise and sublime pleasure, she had not rejected his advances but had welcomed them.

His grasping hands, caresses, and fingering of her, then the wracking plunge of his prick into her moist heat had brought him to this moment. The big-breasted English woman was going to feel him flood her with his sperm and he would make her his woman of the moment.

"Huh-huh!" he gasped, arching his back as he looked up at the ceiling, lost in his pleasure. "Woman! How you take me there!"

Cynthia had never felt anything so all-encompassing before. Jaali's wonderful cock was making her cum, again and again. She could feel it in the background... coming closer... sneaking up on her over and over again.

Verhaalen
Verhaalen
227 Followers