Cynthia's African Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jaali...yes...yes!" she panted and wanted his tempestuous taking of her to endure but she knew that her body would finally let her down after all that had been discovered and then shared.

"Ohh yesss...Jaali yes! I'm going to cum...because of you!"

Jaali felt he could no longer hold back, Thia had held out, and for him, for so much longer than he had felt possible for a first time together, and her body, her wonderfully warm and slippery cunt was not used to what he brought to her. His late woman had been the same, at first, but Thia was milking him so darned well that he saw and felt the slick of perspiration on her skin. He heard her faltering breaths as she too was reaching the peak.

And then...and then...twisting and turning his hips as he plumbed her he felt his balls swell and he no longer wanted to hold back. He was going to give Thia, the English woman, all that he had and kept plunging into her to the full length of his penis until his hips crashed against hers.

He erupted. Searing pulses of release followed the first aching spurt of his orgasm. Bolt after clammy and burning bolt was expelled into her and they were met by a startled look, her dismay evident in Thia's eyes as she felt how he had filled her.

"Yes...yes!" she screeched, clawing at his heaving body with her hands and wrapping her legs around his waist as she fucked him back. Her orgasms were so intense that they almost made her faint. Throwing her head back she howled like a wounded animal.

Jaali didn't stop plugging her. The English woman had lost it and she did not stop him from erupting for one last time over her belly, to also splatter a copious wad of cum onto her breasts.

"See what you have done for me, woman?" he grinned, his teeth so white against his skin, his full lips now pulled thin as he grimaced in response to the wracking claims of pleasure, the heat and power of what had been shared with her.

Thia looked down and saw the bulbous tip of his penis. She breathed in his raw body odour and the pungent smell of his semen and her pussy's juices as he withdrew from her.

She finally fell back on the bed and surrendered to the drugging waves of lethargy that now washed over her.

"After all of that, you should go," she murmured as Jaali flopped down on the bed beside her. She turned to look his way and felt a questing hand offer a slow caress of gratitude to her belly, to her shaved mound, and then the prick of a finger into her.

"Taste what we have shared," he said but she pushed his hand away. It was too much for her to succumb to.

She had been fucked a s never before, but she could not bring herself to share in any further moments or acts of intimacy that rightfully belonged to her life with Jeffrey. She had, she realized in a moment's lucid awakening, pursued an African adventure quite her own and with a lustful man whom she knew.

She craved rest.

She knew that she had betrayed Jeffrey as never before and for the first time.

She also knew that the man lying beside her on the bed had made real his fantasy about taking a white woman; just as she had chosen to submit to an orgy of sex, complicated by her marital status and wayward imaginings about being taken by a monstrously well-endowed local man.

"I go now, Thia."

He said it as Jaali rose to gaze down at her naked body. Jaali again pressed his lips to her breasts, took one of her still hard and erect nipples in his mouth and sucked, swirled his tongue over and around it, his lips barely able to cover the circle of wrinkled flesh that was her areola and from which a nipple poked out proud and inviting.

"Yes, you'd better. I do not want anyone to have the least of suspicions that you have been here with me."

"But you will remember, won't you? Perhaps, tomorrow, and if your man has not returned I may call on you again. You leave again, soon...and I will be left to remember you in a new way. I hope that you will do the same for me?"

Cynthia wondered if she would refuse him the opportunity to take her again if Jaali came calling. She could only take so much of what he had brought and what he had done with her as the rainstorm lashed the lodge.

An adventure was made up of many moments of pleasure and new experiences, and of both, she knew that she had yet to be satisfied that what they had found was now at an end.

With her body wrapped in her thin dressing gown, its silken belt cinched tight at her waist, she followed Jaali to the door through which he had gained entry.

No words were exchanged, just a moment's parting kiss to the other's cheeks. Cynthia then changed her mind on that.

"I'm sure you'll know if my husband, Jeffrey, has returned from his safari..."

"Yes, lady, and if he hasn't I will visit you because tonight has given me a taste of a passionate woman, and I have not had enough of her."

She laughed softly as he was seen to take a bicycle that she now saw leaning against the back wall of the house. Jaali had arrived, unannounced. He would leave the same way, but his legacy was to be felt in her body and her aching limbs.

She knew that she would have him again if he came calling. She had been made to feel like a goddess upon whom a supplicant had come calling.

To be continued -- 'Cynthia's Ragged Memories'