All Comments on 'Cynthia's Business Trips'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 266 Comments (Page 2)
Tootight1Tootight1about 9 years ago
loved the story

but the real life consequences of her actions are dire. he has every reason to worry, excusing the money angle. he is obviously not into cuckolding, as he never questions, or wants to know. the idea that she is playing with his health and welfare, is going to play a big part on his mind. then there is the possibility that she may change her mind as to wanting a black baby or new husband. women do change there minds on a whim. there is no future for him with this woman as I see it. increase her life insurance, and find a couple friends to help you out. obviously wedding vows didn't mean squat to her so why would they to him? burn the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Not on your life

Chicken shit pussy, storys like this give men a bad name

dsthom1954dsthom1954about 9 years ago
Now Thats Sad.

Sorry PGB but this is one of the ugliest stories that you have ever penned.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Just don't see it

I don't care if she uses 100 gallons of spermicide and 100 rubbers. Rubbers break, spermicide fails and anything she's doing of an oral nature is unprotected and she's exposing them both to disease. Kick the whore out and be done.

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
Ugh

One star for the wimpy cuck.

He should at least let her know that he's going to be fucking as many women as he can.

Tootight1Tootight1over 8 years ago
good story

what I didn't hear from the hubby was that he still loved her. that would have made a lot more sense. at this point, he has sold his soul. as much as money not being a problem, he sure spent a lot of time talking about it. he has two problems, his wife, and himself.

duckyaceduckyaceover 8 years ago

I will repeat what I've said many times why u gotta make the guys out to be pussies man id tell that skank dnt let the doorknob hit u where the good lord split u

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I don't understand why this is such a popular author.

Half his stuff is cuckold and the other half he doesn't bother to finish.

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 8 years ago
A Big Hole in Her Logic

Telling her lover to cum in her and make her pregnant would only work if they were not wearing condoms. What she is doing does impact him in that she is exposing him to all kinds of STD trouble. He needs to run, not walk, away from that bitch.

Oh well, another JPB stupid wimp.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Further Thought

“Can you point to anything - one single thing - during the past six years that showed me to anything less than a loving and devoted wife?” – Um, the tape showing her getting gang-banged? Loving, devoted wives aren’t gang bang queens for ANYONE, black OR white!

MartyMBMartyMBover 8 years ago
#TooTight has a good question

I, also, was wondering about the husband's love for the wife. How does he deal with Cynthia's infidelity. Even more, I didn't see broken wedding vows being brought up, assuming that they used the usual ones.

racfguyracfguyover 8 years ago
Get a spine, Spaulding

It is obvious that Cyn is a selfish bitch and only loves one thing - nigger cock. She says she's been doing this since before they were married.

Spaulding needs to throw the bitch out. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You are insane

You are crazy if anyone would believe this shit... Every story you write, the man is some kind of loser.. Are you a closet duck, or just a wimp???

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Double Ugh!

"Well I'd like to go because I've never been to Kansas City, but it's not mine." – I realize that she doesn’t know that he suspects her or anything, but why not just say “because I love Kansas City”. She has no reason to deny ever having been there.

And maybe she can't get pregnant (or at least is unlikely to), but what about disease? I wouldn't touch that cunt with mu worst enemy's dick! And I most CERTAINLY would get at least one mistress!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Suing the company for alienation of affection is very possible

And such a suit would most definitely see her tumble down, especially if the press got wind. People are so fickle when it comes to something that public and stock prices can shatter.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 8 years ago
Second time through...

No condoms? I guess this story exists in a fantasy world where one could get pregnant, but certainly not infected with an STD.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 8 years ago
Cost Him?

"So tell me, just what has what I've been doing cost you?" - How about a faithful wife?

She says she never does it where it might embarrass him? What if his friend Ron comes to visit? OK, maybe NOW he won't let Ron meet her, but what if he hadn't seen her when he was with Ron, then Ron came to visit and recognized her. Wouldn't THAT embarrass him? What if he has other friends or clients who have seen her in action, then meet her?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

Fuck what's with all the wimp husbands in loving wives. Is it contagious?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1 *

Like most other "JPB" stories, just another in a long line of wimpy little husbands

who accept the fact that their wife is a cheating slut, and just live with it. Not my

cup of tea , not even realistic in my world.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Minus 5

This has to be the worst story ever told on this site - total bullshit!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Croc of shit

What a croc. One of the worst stories I have read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
you let me down

Worst ending of any story of ours that I have read so far

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Find a Better Wife

You could of given the guy a set of "REAL BALLS" not plastic ones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
shit ,shit

what a load of shit a 10 year old could have wrote a better story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Again, Another Cuckold Wimp Story

Out of sight, out of mind? What utter bullshit! Hell, he knows what's going on, no way can he forget about it! He is for sure a CUCKOLD AND A WIMP!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stop worrying

Cut her loose.... sorry about the pun

networkgurunetworkguruover 7 years ago
Racial Stereotypes

Why do all these stories tend to paint black men as nothing more than animals? It's ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You really are bad...

You really are bad at this story writing thing aren't you?

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 7 years ago
Absurd

Ridiculous situation and absurd reaction. Should be 0

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sorry Bob

This one looks like a pregnant pole vaulter doing the belly roll

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sick

What a pussy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
When

Did he stop being a man or was he never one?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
was never a man

faggot cuckold .

like the author .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1* interracial aids-whore

always 1* for interracial trash aids-whores

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Just a terrible story

An awful JPB story. If her whoring "shouldn't matter a hill of beans" to their marriage, then why did she hide it for six-plus years? If her love of gangbangs means nothing to the marriage, why didn't she divulge it to her fiancé before they got married?

The argument that "this (cheating) is not hurting you" is about the worst justification for infidelity that exists. That reasoning pretty-much excuses all infidelity.

Finally, the level of the wife's disrespect is astounding. What she's really telling her husband (when she says she won't stop her activities), is that she loves and treasures her gangbangs more than him or their marriage. She's willing to lose her husband and her marriage to keep her gangbangs. She thinks she is such a prize that her husband should just accept his second-class citizenship. (Gangbangs first; husband second.) She deserves to be divorced and denied her husband's love and affection. Then she can have her CEO job and all the gangbangs she wants.

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 7 years ago
... 'Sup with those LW writers and their hatred of 'ego'?

Newsflash, folks: ego is important. Very important. It's what makes most of us get up in the morning, trying to better ourselves, striving to become the best version of us. It really takes an imaginary cheating slut to dismiss something this important to human nature so aloofly. And it's really a sad fact so many good writers on this site keep using this pathetic excuse again and again to bypass the disrespect shown by an unfaithful spouse... mainly females'.

God - Can you imagine a cheating man using this ridiculous line of logic to his faithful wife: "Babe, I've been messing around on you throughout our relationship - right from the start, in fact! - but it never changed my feeling and complete devotion for you - sure, my definition of 'complete' is quite different from everybody else! - and never prevented me to bang the shit out of you on the reg whenever you ask for it. So get over your ego, baby - I'm yours!... most of the time."

Oh yeah... that guy sure sounds like a real keeper.

Exactly why so many seemingly good writers are A-OK with coming up with such bullshit lines as a defense for any certified slut caught cheating they created... fuck if I know. But it sure is one of the laziest, dumbest excuse for infidelity ever muster throughout history.

Anyway... the second you realize that wimp hasn't talked to any lawyer as soon as he finished watching his wife's greatest hits... you knew where this story was going.

To hell.

P.S. - all the spermicides in the world ain't going to protect anyone from getting a shitload of STDs from all of those gangbangs. Sorry to spin so much reality here...

1*

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 7 years ago
And two

years later they both died of AIDS

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Ugh, Again!

IF I would stay with her (which I wouldn't) there would be two NON-negotiable conditions. Condoms are a MUST! No sex till a week after her trip.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Incomplete......

As with many of your stories, I feel like many are not complete. You get to certain point and it is just "dropped". Enjoy most of the reads, but I am just left with a half of a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!!

You're kidding...right?????

jott50jott50over 6 years ago
Hell the fuck naw

So she doesn't care that she will be infecting her husband with one or more of the many STDs that she will pick up on one of her 'business' trips. some diseases take weeks or months even to surface.

Do the math. She has bareback sex with anywhere from 3 to 12 partners every time she leaves town. 8-12 times a year. She is playing Russian roulette with every guy that sticks his dick in her diseased cunt

FantasyTrainFantasyTrainover 6 years ago
FAIL!!

Another story dumped in the "shitter"!! Cuck crap!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
i don't understand

in most of these stories why doesn't the girl just married a black man or huge dick. oh i'm addicted to them okay if you addicted to them marry em' If that what you truly want go for it! quit dragging guys into shit like this god ole mighty!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Change your name to Just Plain Fuckhead

Another totally unrealistic piece of shit. You actually had her ask him to show her how she'd not shown that she'd not been a DEVOTED wife??? And then don't have him point out that she's only devoted to getting what SHE wants and not to honoring her wedding vows. You, Just Plain Fuckhead, ARE an unadulterated asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This One Belongs to the trash

Not your best moment even for you fuck up version of love, marriage and cheating.

Disgusting

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
One of the best

A perfect solution. I wish my marriage was like this.

jrphdojrphdoalmost 6 years ago
stupid!

I guess there really are people who would put up with this but this guy has money and therefore, options. Bob, I wish there was some way to sort out the cuckold, wimpy bullshit because mixed in are some stories I really like.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Whore

Isn’t it nice that he is so accepting of her whoring herself out to a bunch of niggers. The chances of her catching STIs od AIDS is about 100%. I guess she loves him enough to kill him. And he would die for her. True love. What a fucking wimp

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Another cuckold story.

He’s to afraid and scared of leaving her, that he puts up with her black cock fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not much story here.

Not up to your usual standards.

cabbage01132cabbage01132almost 6 years ago
interesting

"I say what I do to stroke their egos and to keep them charged up".

"But you need to know that I'm not going to beg you to forgive me for doing something that only hurt your ego".

what a cunt. i'd turn gay before i'd live with a cunt like that.

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
THE MAIN WORRY YOU SHOULD HAVE

is how Fucking Stupid you really are, TK U MLJ LV NV

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 5 years ago
Turn about?

Maybe he should cheat on her and see how she takes it. Lousy characters; Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

he really is stupid ins't he just toss the whore and be done with her

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Typical Bob

Loves those slut wife left overs.

Ocker51Ocker51over 5 years ago
Garbage

Don’t bother reading, cuck shit⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Revenge

This could turn into a revenge story were he divorces her, or she lets him in the gang bang and trows in girls for him

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
end of humanity

The decay of civilization is deep with this story. You can read between the lines on so many levels and witness the disintegration of the social fabric that once made humans the apex "being/race".

How lame that the Brits allow foreigners to rape their wives and daughters (and "we" write jack-off stories about it while British men toss off reading those stories wishing their wife hadn't been killed or gotten AIDS from her "Asian" paramour), German Men hide behind bushes to watch their wives pimp out their daughters to North Africans who came to collect welfare and spread the seed of IQ drop among the former industrial leaders of the world.

Now the disease has spread to North America. Canada's Prime weasel (a gay closeted underwear model) overlooks the British "Common-law" to silence immigrant opposition. American politicos hide from any possibility they may give someone a chance to label them "racist" (even if the tag doesn't make sense) and refuse to build a simple wall to protect the very nature that gave them power in the first place.

Then you have masturbatory authors such as this who find entertainment in writing about all of it and demeaning the "white man" in hopes of a creamy finish for themselves. JPB has written readable stories in the past, but the overall inundation of the LW category into one size fits all, - oh forget it

C_frommnC_frommnover 5 years ago
Cyn

Would be Dumped and Humiliated. I would have the Videos online before she knew what was going on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What does she mean she loves him?

Only weakness in your story is the question of how gang bang screwing several black cocks improves her position with her company? What is she selling for the company?

Maybe he doesn't want to get a divorce because he enjoys the sex she gives him after her business trips but if he ever grows a pair of cajones he could wait until she is on the verge of getting the big promotion to CEO and then leak a story about how she is screwing her way to the top. What if a video of her in action from several of her trips might pop up on a couple of porn sites or even the company web page? Of course that would have to be sent out from her office computer in case an expert tries to trace the leak or she claims she is being black balled.

Revenge can be so therapeutic.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 5 years ago
Horrible

That is just referring to the diseases she would catch. The story itself is horrendous.

cybojicybojiover 5 years ago
What

She deserves the full btb treatment in spades....not my kind of story...1

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

You have to wonder how many different diseases I swimming around in her.

And if she is a size Queen and he's average there's no way he can't tell . That would be like throughing a hot dog down a hallway

LoejtcLoejtcover 5 years ago
Didn't Miss A Tag

What a superb story. It is not easy to write one story containing virtually every Literotica story tag. Slut wife, bbc, gangbang, sloppy seconds, probably creampies, wimp husband, clueless, pre marital infidelity, pulling trains, "it doesn't effect our marriage" excuses, arrogance, humiliation, an endless list of cliche after cliche were thrown in helter skelter. To top it all off the writing itself seemed like it was lifted from dozens of other cliche stories and patched together into this work of art.

It seems to me that JPB was intent on infuriating his readers. Surely with his experience he knew this story would create significant blowback. He succeeded.

The story was so ordinary and so contrived that I could not but conclude it was never intended to be what it appeared to be i.e. a contemptible attack on masculinity.

Rather JPB intentionally jerked a lot of chains. He went fishing with a stink bait story and got a lot of bites from bottom feeder readers.

That said, JPB, intentionally or not, destroyed one of the best fetish genre's i.e. bbc lovers. For unless the husband is one hung stud, it would be impossible not to notice how stretched out Cyn is from multiple weekly gang bangs by bbcs. If he has just average equipment, sex with her could not have been the fantastic experience he claims. Hell, she's be asking him if he was "in yet?" Conversely, if the marital sex is truly great then the whole bbc fetish is bullshit and all you bbc fans who raved about this story were just as duped as the BTB cheater haters.

I guess it shows how readers can change a sow's ear story into a silk purse attraction.

Me, I gave it a 3 for it's "what you think you read ain't what you read" value.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Contrary to Loejtc's comment

Sometimes I think most LW authors and readers have no sexual experience to speak of. Pussies are quite elastic; they don't get "stretched out" by large cocks any longer than it takes to have sex. Moreover, if you have stamina, exactly the reverse happens. The vagina starts swelling, and she gets tighter. If your wife comes home tighter than usual, that's the tell. Sometimes the writing here is anatomically hilarious....like needing a 9" cock to hit a woman's cervix or g-spot or, even more hysterically funny, having a cock penetrate her cervix.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I feel this story is UNDERRATED. It deserves a 4 (🌟🌟🌟🌟).

The story is PORNOGRAPHIC.

The author hyperbolizes the situation & characters on purpose (like it's done in the movies) to depict a marriage which survives against all odds.

Money-wise either of them can live alone (I mean, very very comfortably).

It's a mistery what keeps a couple together. Each couple is different.

It seems to me the author wanted us to use our immagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Year

Husband wins wimp of the decade award.

LoejtcLoejtcover 5 years ago
Anonymous 03/05/19

Whether readers or writers know anything about female anatomy or sexual response mechanisms is irrelevant. This is fiction. Remember?

The whole bbc genre is fiction. I was specifically addressing the fictional elements of that genre i.e. stretched vaginas and scores of 10" cocks.

If as you state, and with which I agree, the vagina rebounds to its' normal diameter, after intercourse then at least half the Interracial Love stories on this site are physically bogus. But by excepting that reality you've removed the erotic pleasure derived by fans of those stories. That is exactly the point I tried to make. JPB undermined the FICTIONAL basis for many bbc stories by having the husband enjoy fantastic sex with his multi-bbc-gangbanged wife.

In the ethical literature, the experts state authoritatively that vaginas are not permanently deformed by normal intercourse with oversized penis'. However, there is no literature that I am aware of available online providing expert opinion based on real data about the effect of abnormally frequent vaginal penetration by oversized penis, dildos or other unusually large objects. It is known that large objects inserted in the vagina can cause small tears in the vaginal lining. One could SPECULATE that such repeated tearing could effect the ability of the vaginal wall to rebound to its original diameter resulting in the "stretched vagina" syndrome. Such tearing would be painful especially if frequently repeated and could lead to complications. Not a very erotic storyline.

This is erotic literature. Nothing has to be normal. And the physical responses of the characters are what the writer wants them to be to entertain the reader. Reality plays little part in most of these stories. The fact that you are on an erotic fiction site pretty much requires that you be willing to suspend belief in reality to some degree.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 5 years ago
Seek help

Hopefully a good shrink can help you figure out what is wrong with someone who would write such a story. Same for those of you who get aroused reading same.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
First class

What a first class !wimp he is.He should have dumped her,he has enough money to find some one else.Also what happened to the husband noticing his wife was loose scenario that authors use to get the husband suspicious.?If she was servicing a herd of blacks she must have been extremely loose.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Another

Another story that makes you wonder why you would ever read another JPB story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Just more

LW cuckarama faggot fodder. No real characters and an asinine plot

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sorry Bob

I am sorry but this Story only got 1 star from Me .. Like a guy would put up with his wife getting gangbanged .. Most of My Friends are Marines or retired Serviceman . Trust Me if a guy nailed another guys wife . Oops shot by friendly Fire .

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 4 years ago
i gave it a fair shot

that could be the last story I ever read of yours. Just start numbering them as Cuckold Story#____.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
@26thNC

A 13 year old story and 26thNC has been here recently to take a dump on the author. 26thNC is a prolific commenter who has never posted a kind word, much less written a story. In other words, a troll.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cheap cuck porn

I guess Bob took his one cuck Porn Video And Wrote About it again. I guess if you are an 50 Year Old virgin And Never had any contact with women you shouldn't Write about And for Sure you shouldn't Write Erotik stories Based on Cheap cuck Porn movies!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This one is....

Just sad. I mean that's a load of bull that she dropped on him

robroy93robroy93over 4 years ago
Awful

Really awful story from a good author.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago

You anonymous idiot. It doesn't matter when It was written, I just read it and my comment was much milder than most here. Haven't seen many of your stories either asshole. Your comments are the essence of trolling, you piece of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The guy is a giant p*ssy

All men and women who tolerate disrespect (and that is what this is) are losers with low self esteem. The only people worse are the demented whackjobs who get off on it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

stupid wimp

ErotFanErotFanabout 4 years ago
One of JPB's lowest scorers

And rightly so. There's just nothing here JPB.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
3 years later she informed me she was pregnant.

I asked her who the father was. She slapped me and said "How dare I say that to her."

Well when the baby came out it was obvious to everyone that I was not the father as it was black.

She wondered why I divorced her and got on with my life. Sure she may have been the VP of Sales but obviously one night the diaphram slipped and allowed some sperm through to do the deed.

The sad thing is I still love the bitch but I will not raise another mans child.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
And so, how about the STDs...

Oops!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No respect for husband

this is simply horrible the bitch can't love or respect her husband if she doing this to him without any guilt or remorse. The husband a wimp should have kicked her out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
gross

IR is disgusting

not hot or sexy ... at all .

well deserved 1*

-Missy

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dave69

You had a real chance here for the husband to really fuck ova her Blackman. Shame you waisted it

etchiboyetchiboyover 3 years ago
Then all the video got released onto the Internet.

Too bad she was relegated to a sales territory in Alaska and the Yukon. Sure, it included Seattle and Vancouver, but it was considered being “promoted” into a dead-end position. And everyone knew it, and knew why. And the same reason no one would hire her if she quit that position. At least at the National level, and since that was her way of counting coupe, she would loose.

Good thing I filed for divorce before that happened, since she was making more than twice as much as me, I got substantial financial maintenance of just north of $100,000/year for 5 years, the condo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

She is nothing but a big black cock loving whore. He Is a big fucking idiot. He said he worries a lot obviously not enough. Should have dumped her ass quick collected a big pay off in the divorce and gone out and found somebody worth a lot more than she.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I work as a concentration camp guard. I spend all my time at work torturing and killing men, women and children. But when I get home I'm the perfect husband. What I do at work doesn't affect my wife in the least. So why does the bitch get so upset about it?

Yeah, that's why this got one star.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 3 years ago

Salt Lake City was the first time she was airtight, yet Denver, with 11 guys, they were waiting for a spot?

SikemSikemabout 3 years ago

Interesting point of view. I am not sure why Anonymous gets so angry when you write a fictional account of a fictional man who made a difficult choice that you, as the author, may or may not agree with.

llyfrllyfrabout 3 years ago

Sorry I really cant see how she says she loves him, sorry doesnt compute. She doesnt really seem to care its just OH well live with it or not. Sorry doesnt float.

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

Out of sight is not out of mind. This is one of those false sayings. Like "What doesn't kill you will make your stronger". Sure, just ask so many paraplegics how strong they feel, not to mention to check the end of Nietzsche's own life, how strong he was.

If you want to forget then you need to change circumstances that are bringing up the memory. Looking at the same whore every time she is around is not helpful.

By the way, Ohio attempted to finish the story and he did a little better but not by much.

This setup is actually very good setup to kill the wife. When she is out on her trips and looking for excitement, she could easily be set up for a robbery gone wrong given the fact that she is looking for random Blacks. She is also trying to hide her activities so it would be a puzzle for police to uncover her itinerary and investigate all the "partners.".

I think that type of end result would be more deserving.

By the way, in these types of stories there is never a word about Herpes and other STDs. Do you know that sleeping with >6 random partners your chances of getting Herpes is better than 50%. You will surely notice that once you get it. I don't understand why is that not something that reveals these cases?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
It only happens in fiction stories dosen't it?

I live in hope that these women who say things like "My affair (S) don't affect you" etc are only in these fiction stories, no woman could be that stupid in real life could they?

This one was into this before she married him so why couldn't she show him enough respect to tell him "before we marry you should know I like being gang fucked by black men" and let him decide if that is the sort of wife he wants.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was such a load of crap that I thought it had been written by some high school kid ! You're a good writer( I've read other submissions ) of yours and I think this must have been when you were tired or drunk !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Bullshit, what about STD's I wouldn't touch her with a ten foot pole, much less my dick.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...