All Comments on 'Cynthia's Business Trips'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 266 Comments (Page 3)
MeredithXMeredithXalmost 3 years ago

He refers to the wife’s partners, both in the narrative and the dialog, as if they’re a different species. Vile.

The rest is just illogical and implausible, as if they live in an STI-fee universe and as if he didn’t have legal recourse. Worst story I have read in a while (and that’s saying something).

⭐️ ⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

About 90% of all black have some issue with STDs no reason just a fact ( a fact in surgery and it applies to the female population / No person no individual can live with the crap she layed on him (It's not real / she would lose her job that's a given) No one want a pig representing there comp. and she is way over pig status. He makes good money why would he jeopardized his life or his I assume children if they have any . ( her cunt must look like a truck parked there) A fumerial .

NitpicNitpicalmost 3 years ago
What

What a spineless apology for a man.Hope she catches something and passes it on to him.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

"Its as much an addiction to me as being on drugs" - Who wants to be married to a drug addict.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What an absolutely fucked up sick story. There isn’t one sane man in the world that would put up with this shit. I don’t care how good her count is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WOw, she sounds very successful in business so if I were him I would say divorce and he gets 50% and maybe he even gets alimony payments.

Cracker270Cracker270over 2 years ago

Sorry I read that one. Feel like I took a bath in spit.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

Dear author, do you know what's worse than your story? A man who doesn't puke when he thinks about the slut he calls wife fucking other men!

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitover 2 years ago

Eeeeuke! - I ned to Puke! Sorry,-to that handful of sick degenerates who think it funny to publish such crap WITHOUT any kind of a content WARNING! NO TAGS at all! That is deliberately inflicting your sadistic perversion onto innocent people who are deliberately trying to AVOID such material, so as to keep their blood pressure down!

To SNEAK your Sadism through and inflict it upon those who have a revulsion for such crap is like the Terrorist Tzar Putin, and what he is inflicting upon the innocents!

PLEASE LABEL YOUR CATEGORIES !

WrickettsWrickettsabout 2 years ago

This is one story I can’t get behind.

WrickettsWrickettsabout 2 years ago

There really needs a part two. This is more like a porn movie put to words. I don’t know any successful man or woman that would put up with it. It should be more of a what’s good for the goose situation. He waits for her to leave again slips a note in her luggage which says: I just can’t get around what your doing, if it is like an addiction then you need help, like rehab. You say you were alway devoted to me until your not, you scheduled trips just to have sex with these men. Well you just didn’t hurt my ego as you put it, you also lied to me and broke my trust. Not even saying anything thing about what are families might think and say or you company if it ever did get out. So starting with this trip I will no longer be your safe space. You what to have your gangbanges with black guys you go for it. I will also be having fun while you away. I am not divorcing you or moving out, I will take nothing away from you while your home I just won’t be sitting here waiting for you to come back. As for children until you get this out of your system there will be no children. No I’m not saying never I just don’t want to be the one to explain if they ever find out. Just want to let you know my friend Ron has seen you and I’m sure others have too. I would start worrying about these men and maybe their wives. I just saying. I will be here when you get home Friday. Warmest regards you husband.

TheRealMadtexTheRealMadtexabout 2 years ago

I just don't understand why, every story has a cheating wife that trys to justify her dishonesty, by saying that she doesn't love them but only loves the husband. Total BS!

MrBill323MrBill323about 2 years ago

He's a fucking idiot

FireputterouterFireputterouterabout 2 years ago

Part 2 ìs her being beaten to a pulp by her little group and he moves on with her identical twin sister who is monogamous

TajfaTajfaabout 2 years ago

Dreadful. I doubt that he would have any trouble finding a beautiful faithful wife. He has the resources to go to the best places and meet other women.

There is no way any normal person would accept this. She is a heartless bitch who doesn't care what she does to her husbands feelings.

ErotFanErotFanalmost 2 years ago

What did I think of this story? WHAT STORY?!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yeah no. Any man that would refer to black men as "blacks" and would use the N word wouldn't stay married to a woman who bangs 30-50 black men every year on the side.

orion2bear2orion2bear2almost 2 years ago

When your vows mean nothng marriage means nothing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not one of my favorites of yours...

...a 3 for overall view of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What about disease / at least 70% of the black population has some form of VD/ he's a dead man / and a cum dump for his depraved piece of crap mate /not wife that does not exist. F=en sick ass story of EEEEEEEEEEEe-emasculation to the extreme.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

NoNoNoNo

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanover 1 year ago

great story gross ending guy gets what he desrves i guess eww

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanover 1 year ago

not even a divorse shame on you lol

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 1 year ago

This is a sick story. Bob is risking STD’s in a big way with Cindy fucking all of these men whether they are black men or white men. In this story, Bob has accepted this. I can safely say that I would have divorced Cindy and used the video tapes as evidence. I would want nothing to do with a slut like Cindy. She is not sorry for fucking other men when out of town and I would not be sorry to divorce her for her infidelity. Five stars for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The question to ask her is "how would you feel if he was fucking other women", also have her read again her wedding no vows or tell her if it's O.K. for you then it's O.K. for me as well.

OdessaLesOdessaLesover 1 year ago

Wow, the husband is one hell of a man (not).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't use terms like 'wimp', 'cuck' or 'faggot' but I have to say that the MC in this story is one of the most contemptible I've ever encountered on this site. If he wants to look the other way while his wife behaves like a porn queen then I guess that's his prerogative but why get so bent out of shape over it if all he's going to do is roll over and take it as soon as she delivers a self serving 'justification' for her behaviour? Also, her little speech of justification is complete, unadulterated BS from beginning to end and could have been completely shot down and burned by any man with half a brain and a spine. Another disturbing aspect is that he seems more concerned that the men involved are black than he is with the cheating itself. Sorry but this MC needs either to man up or shut up and jack off to the thrill of being cuckolded.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Oh I am having trouble with do I like it or do I not!

I like how you put it together but I’m just not happy about him excepting it, I know it’s a story but sometimes even a story can get to the reader in ways that don’t make sense

mstbdscrt1957mstbdscrt1957over 1 year ago

You Just Can't Fix Stupid. Well you can but that's still illegal. Having any belief in this posting is beyond that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just Plain Stupid

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
Instant

Divorce its all bullshit, she has no respect or love for her husband.

SteelPaperTSteelPaperTover 1 year ago

Half a loaf of something rotten will still kill you ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just Plain Bob, more like Just Plain Stupid.

BSreaderBSreaderabout 1 year ago
I

Would never accepted what she told him how ridiculous if you someone you don't cheat or anything else. I know it's only but crap is still crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not the author’s best work…to put it mildly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

More cuckold bullshit. And, you’re an idiot.

LaucaubinLaucaubinabout 1 year ago

Bob. I’m reading all your stories. I go from like to love at each one. Here’s my comment. It’s to the morons that berate your work - yet keep reading it/them. To you morons - STFU! Find a different hobby.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

With these phony "business trips," how is she doing so well in sales? Gee think how well she'd do if these were actual sales trips!

\

He should definitely expose her to work, family and friends. Divorce her first though - don't want her unemployed

at alimony calculation time!

\

After divorcing and exposing her, hire some muscle to "take care" of her studs. Word will soon spread to stay away from her.

schulz777schulz77710 months ago

She cheats, she is not sorry, she is not going to stop, she doesn't care how he feels about it, she just doesn't give a damn and she is open about it. Question 1 why is she staying married to him??? She doesn't need him and she is honest about it. Question 2 why is he staying with her???? No self respect??? Finish your story idiot

So far, 2 starrs

muskyboymuskyboy10 months ago

Easily your worst story

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

no talk of STD's and it is probably a no fault state so he gets 50% and it sounds like she makes a good amount of cash being a whore and in sales.

NitpicNitpic9 months ago
What

What is the point of expensively confirming something you know and then do nothing about it.?The wimp should start protecting his interests and then dump the slut because that is what she is. Also I am surprised that with the amount of cock she is getting she hasn't picked up a STD.

Busman19639Busman196399 months ago

It’s a good story but in reality he should have just dumped her for the peace of mind.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well, he is free to fuck as many women as he likes. So long as he is discreet. He can belittle his fat white lazy pig wife. He can talk up the much tighter Latina, Black, Asian pussies. According to her own logic, he is free to fuck them all. He should never apologize nor stop. And since women can attract men with just looks, and most men need money and status....I'm sure she won't mind him using their accounts to fund it. No big deal.

I'm sure he'll become addicted to younger pussy too. Men love the chase after all. It will only hurt her ego. He can spend more time at the gym and being stylish. Since he no longer has to five her 100%, just 98%. Or whatever the real value is. And since she has a leg up on him, even if she quits... he just has to sample ladies for an extra 6 years. Fair is fair.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So the point of your story is that if the sex is great anything is allowed and forgiven. Fine stay single you can still have sex if you can stomach it and she doesn’t need to travel, problem solve and no need to write the story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

*****Busman196393 months ago

It’s a good story but in reality he should have just dumped her for the peace of mind.**** Not for his peace of mind, but is the RIGHT thing to do.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

"Can you point to anything - one single thing - during the past six years that showed me to anything less than a loving and devoted wife?" his wife asks; he replies: "Most definitely. You're a whore & loving & devoted wives don't become whores."

Unfortunately, this author turns him into a spineless jellyfish. Instead of him leaving, or at least demanding she stop what she's doing, he feels he has to live with her actions. Just no! 2 stars gsr

mfbridgesmfbridges6 months ago

She's a big fat liar and he's a nut for staying with her. I bet he could find another nympho that wouldn't cheat on him. And why the hell when she shows a preference for black would he believe that she's not picking him for some other reason. It might be obvious if you think about it and that's just me guessing at her reason.

Madeira1076Madeira10766 months ago

Gross, who would stay with someone like that...

Not my kind of story at all bleh

KiwihunterKiwihunter5 months ago

I absolutely love this. Not because I believe in what the protagonists are doing but because it makes all the racist, misogynistic little incels so angry. I mean really, really angry and gives me a good laugh 😃

DeanofMeanDeanofMean5 months ago

Would make her a lovely daffodil bulb soup only your ego bullshit

chasbo38chasbo385 months ago

Another story without an ending. You create a married woman who loves the fact that she is a whore who has multiple gang-bangs with black men every month and a husband who looks the other way because she give him good sex as well and can't figure out any more to say about them ?

OldbuddyOldbuddy4 months ago

Disappointing. A. The whore gets away with it. B. Hubby is pussy C. Hubby is a racist.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

In a manner, She's absolutely right...She is not cuckolding him, not one bit. If it wasn't that he made that trip to Kansas City, He would never ever have known... The only fear he has is if she finally meets some man and falls madly in love with him and leaves him. That is his biggest fear... The other fear is...What if one of those men catch's a S.T.D. and gives it to her and she passes it on to her husband...And they don't catch it's progression in time... After she explains how it is... he's gotta admit. she's right...But he makes a rule that she gets tested on a regular basis... just in case....

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Going gangbanging and being dishonest and unfaithful are ingredients here. Regardless of race or whether it's the husband or wife, this is ludicrous. JPB usually writes much better.

Psychman24Psychman243 months ago

What an idiot! Anyone that would tolerate that shit from a supposed wife deserves what he gets. If he is really going to stay with her he should get busy doing as many lovers of his own as possible whenever she takes a "trip"

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

As far as your writing goes it's mostly great. But the presentation of your MC accepting his wifes choices really sucks and to me as a husband and a man revolting. Yes I am fully aware that there are husbands and boyfriends that are accepting such arrangements..But none of them would ever be accepted in my circle of friends...3 stars..

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohio2 months ago

I wrote a comment 17 years ago, came across this story and reread it, and believe my original comment said pretty much exactly what I think about this now. The only thing I might add is that his wife and he took vows at their wedding, so her rationalizations (“my travel affairs took nothing from you other than maybe your ego”) omits the fact that she took his trust and stomped on it. I’d bet she wouldn’t like it if he slept around the way she does. Again, no reason to be married, not to mention the STD risk (which of course doesn’t happen very often in LW stories but happens in real life).

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

what a load of rubbish, would any MAN put up with a tramp like she is?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

What a pile of self-centered entitled twaddle. By her reasoning of "I've been doing this since before we got together" would it be ok for a dad to beat her mum because he used to do that with previous partners? I think not! As for the it's an addiction and I can't give it up yes it probably is an addiction but it can be given up if she wanted to. But she doesn't. The risk of infection or her getting kidnapped or abused etc. is huge. All of which says she really is a damaged person and doesn't know the meaning of loving someone. The husband is a weak enabler with no moral fibre. As such it's a story about two people who really aren't that nice and are damaged emotionally and psychologically. Not a story I liked and it makes me feel sad. BardnotBard

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 month ago

lot of funny comments

AmbulAmbulabout 1 month ago

“That doesn't change the fact that you are a whore."

Cyn looked me right in the eye and said, "Yes I am. I'm also the best piece of ass that you have ever had and the best thing that ever happened to you. I also have to say that you are the best thing that ever happened to me.”

She doesn’t “love him” as she asserts, or more to the point, tells him. She tells him that he gets “ninety-eight” percent of her. Clearly the other two percent is what worries him. As has been often commented, he will worry that she will find someone who is better at the ninety-eight percent. Perhaps in another story with other characters this could work; here this slut is in charge, and he can take it or leave it. Importantly, she never saw a need to tell him of her need for multiple black cocks; that would be a sign of respect, and she apparently has none for her husband. Respect, trust, and love are not the same, but they work together. If any are lacking things will fail. Not a good formula for a lasting relationship.

AmbulAmbul30 days ago

The whore obviously does not care one whit for her husband or that she will give him a STD - unless in this world they don't exist. Perhaps he could step out for pussy whenever his wife is on her business trips and tell her how hot they were. . .I like the suggestion by another reader that he use their joint money and hire whores for his "two percent." He loves his wife then as much as she loves him.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

That was simply atrocious. Her whorish conduct has little to do with ego and is a clear reflection of her utter disrespect for him. Of course, staying with his tramp highlights his total lack of self respect. The story has no semblance of reality and just sets forth the author's warped views of acceptable marriage arrangements. Crap!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...