Cynthia's Sissies Pt. 01

Story Info
The business of an evil dominatrix and her sissy prostitutes.
2.5k words
4.34
20.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wankerino
Wankerino
25 Followers

[Foreword

This story contains offensive and ridiculous content. I don't engage in or endorse Anything shown here

There are 13 parts for this first 'book' of Cynthia's Sissies

Parts 1 and 3 are 'revised' - meaning that there are outdated drafts of them on the website. Not sure how to redact stories but oh well. The revised versions are the correct versions.

'-----' indicates a change of different scene]

Cynthia's Sissies, Part 1/13

Overview - Miss Cynthia Remington meditatively enjoys her morning and her favored sissy slave whore reels in another victim...

Miss Cynthia Remington reclined in her tall red leather-clad throne-like chair... She was highly successful business woman... among other things... and ran a lucractive prostitution ring which was highly immoral to say the least...

Sex sells... It was the way of the world... and her Master understood the ways of the world more than anyone...

She was not a young woman by any stretch of the imagination but looked like she was in her early 20s...

Her stature was tall and slim, with lithe toned muscles... Her skin was fair and sun-kissed with a subtle bronze tone... Her long ebony hair framed an aristocratic angular face with piercing green eyes flecked with blue...

Her angular face and large intelligent eyes would have been perfect if not for her evil soul and psychopathic lust for power, money and pleasure...

This morning, she wore a long black silky night gown with shoe-string shoulder straps to go over her wide shoulders and reclined in her office as she skimmed over her Return-on-investment data.

Her LL breasts hung heavily on her chest as large as watermelons... she really couldn't resist showing them off... not after the price she'd paid to acquire them...

She sipped her drink from a crystal goblet and felt relaxation and liberated thoughts flow through her... Her peace was suddenly disturbed by muffled male moaning coming from her bedroom down the hall... She remembered that she had left the door open..

Anger flared in her briefly... She enjoyed and needed these moments of contemplation in the cool mornings to plan and control her day.. She had enough problems as it was... Money laundering was rarely a simple affair...

She had intentionally left the Police Commisioner tied down and gagged since she had tired of him last night... He wouldn't be making any further enquiries when she was done with him...

Cynthia was 6ft 3 and rather well muscled, without losing her feminine nature. No man (or woman) could stand before her and not feel bizarre compulsions born of desire.

She owned over 200 prostitutes that were little more than slaves leashed to her will by fear and lust. Most of them had been men... but not when she was done with them...

Her associates had concocted a DNA-altering, hormone-deregulating serum which behaved very much like a virus...

It had to be applied directly into the bloodstream in accordance with a lowered immune response - after which it would begin to affect tissues it came into contact with... This was known as Stage 1...

People who were genetically weak, and inclined to get sick, had a very slim chance of fighting off the virus-like substance...

During stage 1, DNA instructions would be altered and the body would begin producing 'different' cell formations which were comparable with female development... but usually more extreme...

Needless to say, testosterone levels would deplete to almost nothing and estrogen would skyrocket...

The subject/victim would find it impossible to maintain serious muscle mass and fat tissue over pectoral muscles would swell into breast tissue... None of her male subjects had been able to lactate yet... the degree to which the serum affected the body depended on the individual's response to it...

Testicles would shrink to a very small size, the prostate would become as big as baseball and the penis would never be able to maintain an erection for a significant period of time - if at all...

The fibres in the penis would never be properly engorged with blood and so the penis would atrophy - occasionally getting hard for very brief moments before orgasm - but even this would cease as the years rolled on...

Then came Stage 2. As the pseudo-virus continued spreading, its effects would become more pronounced... and the body would cease resisting the feminizing process... Bones became thinner... muscles became smaller... body hair would shrink or fall out... scalp hair growth would accelerate... parts of the brain associated with female thinking would be hyper-stimulated... and the capacity for objectivity and long-term reasoning/planning would decrease...

The subject's body structure would become noticeably feminine and the victim's IQ would decrease significantly...

At this point, they would be only obsessed with orgasming, sex, simple rewards and thoughts of punishment... they would be reduced to the state of an animal capable of short-term contemplation but incapable of higher level thinking... pitifully easy to control...the perfect slave....

The serum had to applied repeatedly on a regular basis until the body's immune system was overwhelmed and the DNA/RNA cell-regulating processes were thoroughly corrupted... At that point... there was no going back..

The serum also boosted bloodflow to the bodily region it was applied to...

---------

The cold winter night air bit hungrily into Jemima's exposed ankles... It was Friday night, and she was standing on the street corner as had been usual for her these past months...

The salty taste of cum still lingered in her quietly chattering mouth... She was dressed in black high heels, a pink rubber miniskirt and a Pink bra to hold her heavy breasts.

Over everything she wore a knee-length white fur coat... She had received it years ago from her mistress in return for her snitching on a conspiracy of rebellious sluts...

Jemima didn't know how old she was or where she came from... she only remembered waking up in her new home and being 're-educated' by her new Masters...

If she looked in the mirror (which she did do quite a lot), she would see a very pretty woman in her mid 30s with hip-length bright golden blonde hair... and a pair of big blue eyes above a small button nose with big fat lips... She had a slight underbite with small teeth and highly feminine facial structure...

She liked wearing all sorts of clothes, but made a habit of wearing her black panties if she was in a mini-skirt, to hide her shamefully small willy and virtually non-existent ballsack.... just in case she had to bend over...

She would prefer people think her only a stupid slut, than a broken sissy...

After all these years, it still made her heart quiver in sadness to look down at her crotch and see nothing more than a small pink mushroom head over a wrinkled testicle-less scrotom...

It was cold, and she had already serviced 5 clients tonight... she wanted to call her pimp and go home... but she knew other girls who had refused to continue working... They had never been heard from again...

Fear gripped jemima's beating heart and she put the phone back into her purse... The phone slid amongst other items in her purse.

There was an assortment of specially-treated candy, a fake pistol, specially concocted perfume designed to stimulate the male sex-drive, desanitizer and a small plastic case with a tiny syringe in it that her pimp had ordered her to discreetly apply to the right client...

Suddenly, she was blinded by the headlights from an oncoming car. It illuminated her long blonde hair and make-up strewn face... Her big blue eyes glittered in the sudden light and her big red-lipstick-slathered lips must have looked almost comical... she looked far more feminine than a normal woman...

She must have looked quite the catch - she thought to herself...

She peeked through her dainty fingers and saw that the oncoming car was a familiar client... she sighed in relief...

He was just some loser from around town... He had half-heartedly fucked her once... but now just turned up for blowjobs...

The horribly out-dated lime green pickup truck slowed to a halt next to Jemima. She smiled seductively at the man in the driver's seat...

"Hiii there baby.... do you want the Usual? Or can I do something special for you this fine evening?"

"... Umm yeh... just the usual..." he replied lamely in a voice which sounded more than a little bit girly. Jemima smiled at his neutered voice... He was definitely in Stage 1...

She opened the heavy car door and tried to climb in. She was very physically weak and her breasts only made it harder. The client reached out and grabbed her hand to pull her in. She gratefully let him help her..

"Such a gentleman.... but you're not gentle... are you? hehe" Jemima remarked as she closed the door and accepted the money from the blushing customer.

He was obviously a simpleton effeminate loser, even without the effects of the serum... He mutely sat in the car with a small tent in his pants as he drove the car slowly.

Jemima pulled out her phone to text her pimp about the current situation. As she looked at her phone she tried to make conversation

"...Soo... you like live around here or something?..."

"... yehh... just 10 minutes down the road... I mean... um...on the otherside of town... out of town..."

Jemima smiled to herself. He really was Such a loser.

"... so I could just visit you? It would be so much more convenient right?"

"Yeh... I mean No...I live out of town..."

Jemima looked up at him to see him cringing in shame.

"Sure baby... whatever you say... we can pull in here baby" Jemima pointed to a nearby alley.

As the client pulled in, he glanced nervously at Jemima's phone.

"... look... can you not film me this time please" He asked pathetically

"..sorry babe, but rules are rules... My people need to know where I am and that I'm safe..." Jemima lied... there was no such 'rule' enforced by her pimps.. they just wanted to see what kind of 'man' this client was... no self-respecting man would consent to being filmed...

"... yeh... ok... sorry..." he replied lamely

"We need the lights on baby... I need to see when I'm working..." Jemima whispered as she set the camera up on the dashboard. She angled it to get full view of the client's face and crotch.

Jemima took out the plastic box with the 3 inch syringe as the client pulled down his pants to his ankles... She stared mutely at his dick for a moment...

He was definitely smaller than when she had first seen him... His little pecker used to be 6 inches, but now stood at a semi-hard 3 inches...

"..are you still limp baby?... Oh haha that's actually how big it gets?"

"... oh shit... this is embarassing..."

"... Haha don't worry baby... I've got something to make you a bit... bigger... Don't worry... it's the same stuff like last time..."

He pulled his hands back and let her inject him in the fat above his pubic bone.... He groaned in pleasure... his 3 inch semi-hard erection stiffened into a 4 inch rock-hard erection...

"... haha... wow... (She flicked his dick with her fore-finger)... that's got to be one of the smallest dicks I've seen for a while"

He leaned back in his seat waiting for her to go down on him. She reach down with her right hand and pushed her finger against his arsehole...

"... what are you doing?" He asked

"...I'm trying to get you hard..."

"... I am hard...I-"

"-No honey... If that's hard, then that's a sissy dick... do you have a sissy dick?..."

".... fuck... I'm gonna cum..."

"... you're cumming from me calling you a sissy?... haha You are such a loser... I hope you don't cry like last time..."

"...yes miss.. I'm a loser...a sissy loser... please suck my little willy..." He whispered with tears in his eyes... This was too much for the loser... He only needed to be pushed a little for his submissive nature to come out...

"...good boy..." Jemima smiled at his submission. This was so much faster than sucking them for 10 minutes...

She lowered her mouth to his quivering dicklet and took it in her mouth.... She slurped for 20 seconds when the warm taste of semen filled her mouth... She compulsively swallowed it and leaned back to breathe deeply as he predictable began crying... He was a very emotional 'man'...

Jemima looked down at his dick... he was still hard...

"Oh wow... you got reserves do you sissy?" She smirked as she applied cream to her hand

"... ooof...uh... please don't call me that..."

She ignored him and reached forward to start jerking him again.... 1 minute later a thick rope of cum shot out. She aimed it at his face... it splashed him in the eyes as he cried from the emotion of cumming so hard.

"If you're not a sissy loser, then why is there cum on your face?... haha..."

"....I... urgh..." He stupidly garbled as he tried to wipe the cum off his face, but only succeeded in smearing into his girly hairless skin... The stimulating effects of whatever the prostitute had injected him with were wearing off... his little 4 inch erection rapidly deflated into a soft 2 inch willy...

Jemima held back a laugh as she looked at his cream-covered face... before reaching for the door handle...

".... welll ok baby.. I'm leaving now... but if you want to dribble... come see me again..."

"... (sob)... yes baby... thanks..." He mumbled as he pulled his pants up... Jemima was as quick as snake.. she turned back towards him with her face in his... She was very intimidating in a bitchy way...

"... Don't be cheeky... I'm not your baby... You pay me to make your little dick dribble... don't call me Baby ever again... " Jemima bitchily chastized him. She felt like slapping him, but didn't want to risk a retaliation... he still had balls 'technically'...

"...I-I-I didn't mean it like that.... I just like you..." he said leaning back from the aggressive prostitute

She smiled at him briefly and watched him lower his gaze.

"...Oh you're a sweety... see me tomorrow..."

Jemima smiled to herself. That had gone excellently. He was ready for sissification, and her mistress would reward her for her work... She reached for her phone and turned the camera off before getting out into the cold night air again....

"... bye beautiful..." he mumbled as she walked away.

The night was not over and she would be seeing other clients. Tomorrow night, she would definitely be seeing that sorry loser again... but he would find real women waiting for him...

Her mistress Cynthia always liked to meet her victims in person before they became completely corrupted...

She walked off back into the night, hoping that her next customer could fuck her hard... She only came properly when she got fucked... and she needed to cum at least once a day or she would begin to get withdrawal symptoms...

Wankerino
Wankerino
25 Followers